Intertwining Fate (Akame ga K...

Galing kay Sora_Flashing12

We shared everything. Our dream. Our will. Our love. The only thing we can't share is our Fate. If we're all... Higit pa

Chapter 1 The Two Assassins
Chapter 2 The Day it all Began
Chapter 3 First Mission
Chapter 4 Challenge! Kill the Viceroy
Chapter 5 The Battle of Hakurou River
Chapter 6 Encounter
Chapter 7 The Hitman
Chapter 8 A Dark Cloud
Chapter 9 A Bitter Cry
Chapter 10 Remains
Chapter 11 Secret Arts
Chapter 12 Yearning
Chapter 13 Tombs Raid
Chapter 15 The Sister's Reunion
Chapter 16 Truth
Chapter 17 Escape
Chapter 18 The Broken Promise
Chapter 19 To Each His Own Love
Chapter 20 Confession
Chapter 21 Assaulted
Chapter 22 A Fierce Battle between Life and Death
Chapter 23 Mourning
Chapter 24 Raid's Preparation
Chapter 25 Melee Under the Moonlight
Chapter 26 Awakening
Chapter 27 The Capital's Darkness
Chapter 28 A Talk
Chapter 29 Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 30 The End of Hatred
Chapter 31 Teigu

Chapter 14 The GraveKeepers Curse

330 16 1
Galing kay Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

After the battle with the Grasshopper GraveKeeper Kimatsu, who managed to ran away due to Ryu being an overwhelming person. Ryu decided to take a bit of a break as he was healing his wound with some first aid kit that he brought.

Ryu: That Grasshopper had 5 skeleton heads. And from what I can deduce is that he's one of the executive. If I could only fight to a draw, I don't stand a chance against the leader all by myself. I need to find the others.

Seeing that he needs to start moving again, Ryu patch up the last remaining injuries he had on his left arm and started making his way towards the massive labyrinth again. All he could do was dodge every trap that was laid to him and move straight forward where the GraveKeeper had ran off. It was then Ryu had landed in a huge room, with nothing but one strange looking treasure box in the middle.

Ryu: What the hell is that?

He opened the Treasure box while also preparing himself for any kind of trap that might appeared. But no trap had activated when he opened it. Instead, what he saw on the inside of the box, was one huge right arm monstrous gauntlet.

Ryu: It looks like a piece from a Vampire Danger Beast?

He touched the gauntlet and immediately a huge wave of dark energy flows through the room. Ryu was immediately envelop by it and tremble by the huge power that had consumed him. What he saw brings terror down his spine. All he saw was a huge being in front of him. The huge bring grabbed Ryu's small body with its enormous hand.

Ryu: Guh...

That was the last thing he saw before the scenery around him change back to the Tombs. Ryu fell to one knee immediately and was breathing heavily. What he saw was a huge vampire seemingly ready to suck every last blood Ryu had in his body.

Ryu: What the hell?! These gauntlet, it has the same pressure as Father's Murasame. Does that mean it's a Teigu?

He knows that he need to move soon. Ryu wanted to bring the gauntlet Teigu with him but he was reluctant to touched it again. He feared that he might not be able to handle the pressure like he did before. So with no other choice, he tore a piece of his shirt and wrap the Teigu around it. He put the wrapping pieces around him and started heading out of the room and continue to find the captured comrades. It was then Ryu stumble upon Gai who was fighting a GraveKeeper, with three of the prisoners he was searching for.

Ryu looked at the prisoner and saw two girls and one guy. One of them looks like Akame. It was then Ryu realized it was her little sister Kurome. And the guy he saw was also the same guy he saved 8 years ago. The one that he had told to live on for the sake of his dead comrades. Ryu immediately rushes in towards the scene where he saw that Gai received a direct blow towards the head and into the ground.

Kurome: Uh-Oh! That was a direct hit...!

Natala: Is it... No use?

Seeing that made Ryu flew into rage. He finally reveal himself towards the group and the GraveKeeper noticed it.

Ryu: I followed all that rumbling... And here I found someone alive who shouldn't be.

???: Ah... Another one had appeared.

Gin: Another person from the select team.

Kurome: You won't stand a chance. It's over for you... After all, he's the number two of the select team!

???: You have that much faith in him, eh? Then I'm looking forward to killing him right in front of you. And from the looks, I can tell he's strong.

The GraveKeeper readied himself to fight and transformed.

Ryu: A Nubis! The divine beast worshiped on this land! And had a destructive power and restorative ability beyond compare!

???: Ah, nice of you to notice. My name is Weneg. The boss and the number one GraveKeeper. It will make tearing you apart all the more worthwhile!

Weneg launched towards Ryu at a terrifying speed and went for a blow. But Ryu managed to dodge the blow with ease and speed around by jumping around the wall.

Weneg: !

Weneg was surprised that someone was able to move that fast without any secret art. Ryu was moving super fast that they could only see blur. He appeared from above and bring his sword down towards Weneg from behind. Weneg fortunately was able to react on time and was barely able to block the strike.

The blow from Ryu and Weneg destroy some parts of the area. When the smoke cleared up, Ryu and Weneg were locking blades and fist with one another. Ryu jumps backwards when Weneg suddenly sent a huge blazing fire out of his mouth.

Weneg: Here! Let me light you up!

The blazing flame went towards Ryu and the others prisoner. Normally Ryu would have dodge the attacked, but seeing the prisoner behind him he thought otherwise. So he prepared himself for the worst possible scenario.

Natala: Guh...! It's coming!

Gin: Is this it...?

Ryu: All of you, brace yourself!

Natala, Gin, Kurome: !!

The flaming blaze consume them.

Weneg: Guh! Haha! Victory is mine...

What Weneg saw shock him. Ryu had thrust his blade forward. And his extended blade traced an unexpected path. Faster than the eye could follow, it spun like a windmill around the axle of his glowing fingers. But the speed of rotation was abnormal. However he was managing to spin his fingers, the blade was moving fast enough to be a blur, as if it, too, was now a translucent shield blocking the way.

The blazing flame made contact with the windmill sword. There was a fierce blasting sound, perhaps a roar of fury from the flame—and then the flaming projectile was torn into scattering shreds by the spinning blade.

Ryu: I can see why you're the boss of the GraveKeeper. Your good.

Weneg: Same goes for you. I'm surprise you were able block my breath. I guess I need to step up my game.

Ryu: Your right. I too need to get serious. But I think your forgetting something.

Weneg: What...?

Ryu: I'm not the only person you need to worry off.

It was then Gai appeared  from behind Weneg again with a gauntlet made from earth. Weneg was surprise by Gai sudden appearance. He had thought that Gai had died when he was slammed onto the ground but it was just a performance to keep Weneg away from him as Ryu distract him. Gai then punches him into a wall. The huge blow was enough to made a dent.

Gin: They did it!

Natala: H-How are you guys so strong without even doping up?

Kurome: That's the select team for you...

Ryu: What are you talking about...?

Weneg: Both of you are quite formidable... one of you is quite strong for one so young while the other is quick witted and fiercely skilled.

Weneg gets back onto his feet, a grim smile on his face as if attempting to place some fear into Ryu and Gai before they can kill him.

Weneg: The Tomb of Putra's King has a long history. There have been many skillful tomb raiders like you before, but without exception, every last one met certain death. All intruders fall at the hands of the Royal Family's curse.

Gai: You just killed them, that's all. I'm not going to die.

Weneg: Oh yes, you will. The stronger you are, the stronger the curse.

Ryu: Curse...?

Ryu mutter to himself as he was trying to figure out what he meant. With his calm attitude and good judgement skill, Ryu was already on guard and not to approach his opponent recklessly from now on. But Gai on the other hand.

Gai: Haha! All this blabbering is just so you can buy more time to recover. Well I'm not going to give it to you!

Gai just thought it was a bluff as he charged forward. Ryu immediately called out to him.

Ryu: Hey! Wait a minute! Don't do anything rash.

Weneg: You should listen to your friend!

Guy gets a clean punch into the Gravekeeper's stomach as Ryu sliced a concealed weapon aiming for his side which lets Gai grab him.

Gai: It ends now!

Weneg: So you're planning on slamming me into the wall? I wouldn't do that if I were you. You'll only end up dead.

Guy: I'm going to end your life with this, so get ready!

Weneg:...Time to say goodbye.

Ryu saw the smirk in Weneg's face and got a bad vibe. He saw marks appear on Weneg's body, something was very wrong about that.

Ryu: Wait Gai! Don't! Something's not right!

But Gai didn't stop his attacked and slammed Weneg into the ground that created a huge crater. By the time the Boss was slammed into the wall. He seemed as good as dead at that moment, but Ryu saw marks appear on the side of Gai's face.

Ryu: Gai, please tell me your okay?!

Gai: Stop worrying, it's probably nothing. I already told you, I'd have this done by the time I actually needed your help. Come on, it's time to-

Ryu: Gaaaaaaaaaai?!

Blood, blood started to splatter everywhere behind Gai's forehead as Gai barely registered what happened and could barely stay on his feet.

Weneg: It's already started. You're already dead because of the curse.

Gai: W-What curse... Don't mess around... If you're still standing, then I'll take you out... again...

Gai collapses as Ryu immediately ran to check on him. The wound Ryu saw was the same one that Gai had inflicted on Weneg when he slammed towards the ground.

Ryu(mind): No! You're not going to die like that, I won't let you!

Ryu looked, towards the Gravekeeper's wounds had already healed as a bottle dropped to the floor.

Weneg: Rattlesnake liquor is so effective after a tough battle. It speeds up the healing process. Now then... you...

Ryu and Weneg got ready to charge ahead, before suddenly a wall appearing in front of Ryu instead as Ryu saw Gai stand back up.

Ryu: You asshole! Stay down and recover! And let me through, I will kill this son of a bitch!

Gai: Don't be an idiot... that's my job...

Natala: He's bleeding again!

Ryu: Just stay back, and focus on recovering. Then I'll get you out of here when this is done!

Gai: Just look at my head, Ryu!

Ryu saw the huge wound. There's too many wounds there, even if Ryu bandaged him up now he'd never be able to make it. Even if he did, Ryu wasn't sure if Gai could fight again.

Ryu: No—!

Gai: Go! Get out through the hole I came from. You're a hell of a lot smarter than me, figure out why I got beaten.

Ryu: No! I won't lose you as—

Gai: Go, now!

The wall cracks more, Gai got back on his feet and looked straight in the wall. Ryu could only grit his teeth in frustration as he move back to the three prisoners here.

Ryu: Corey would be very proud of you.

Gai: This makes us even!

Gai stands proudly at his own death as Ryu brought the three prisoner and jumped towards the hole that Gai had created. As he ran, Ryu could hear Gai's final moments, but never being able to see him again as the four of them escaped.

Weneg: You can still stand even after raising that wall? You're nuts.

Gai: Hearing those words from him... is worth all of this pain.

Weneg: You're a funny guy. I'll lacquer your skull - the skull of a hero - and hang it in my room as decoration.

Gai: That doesn't matter, my friends are going to crush every last one of you guys.

That was the last word Ryu had ever hear from his friend Gai... he gritted his teeth thinking how powerless he felt for not being able to do a single thing. Gai was the second casualty of the team.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

262K 11.5K 54
Everything we overcame would be for nothing. The pain we endure would be for nothing and you know it... Just stay with me, cause you're all I need. T...
36.6K 474 47
RWBY X Male reader but you're an appropriately powered Isekai hero Whilst on a walk Mark Oath is attacked by a girl he rejected earlier that day and...
127K 3.5K 57
Having been presumed dead, Akira woke up without any recollection of who he was. The only thing he does remember was his name, and the memory of a vi...
47.4K 1.8K 26
Even when love is not enough... Somehow, it is. Somehow you always knew no matter how far you've drifted away from each other, we would always find o...