Creator Sims

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 造物主的模拟人生 Author: Xi Chi Mu Summary: Asahina Sumiya, fifteen years old, likes to play g... More

The Creator's Sims
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85

38

87 5 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 38

    This is how the second exam came to an end.

    ...Although there was a little insignificant episode at the end.

    When the boat carrying the qualified candidates set off, Hisoka slowly walked out of the forest.

    His shape is hard to describe in words, because he was in neutral, he had to tear off the skirt on his upper body, letting it hang under his body in front of an indescribable part.

    As for Hisoka himself, his waist was bowed, his arms were naturally hanging down, and the murderous look on his face made all the candidates who had not acquired the ability to read read horrified.

    When he noticed the sound of the ship starting, his golden eyes instantly looked at the boat transporting the qualified candidates.

    In an instant, he and Mori met eyes.

    Sen Ya saw the corners of his mouth getting wider and wider, and then, a distorted laugh that almost roared came out of Hisoka's mouth, and he jumped from the ground at high speed, aiming directly at the boat where Sen Ya was.

    Regarding his move, Moriya immediately

    took out the mobile phone that had just been issued by the examiner, he quickly clicked on the camera, and aimed at an unspeakable position of Hisoka.

    At that moment, Yiermi, who was about to explode, almost dropped the nail into the sea.

    As a result, a group of people heard the "conversation" between Moriya and Hisoka in the air.

    Moriya: "Hahahahahahaha——! Come on—! Jump higher——!"

    While talking, he patted the guardrail and jumped excitedly.

    Hisoka: "Hahahahahahaha!"

    Seeing Hisoka flying higher and higher, Kurt couldn't bear it anymore and pressed Moriya's raised hand down, and swung the paper fan forcefully in the direction of Hisoka.

    A gust of strong wind directly hit Hisoka's face. Seeing that he was about to throw a card to stick the flexible love on the boat, Kiya immediately took out the yo-yo from his pocket, the yo-yo that was bet on Nian Accurately hit the card.

    As if roughly guessing what Hisoka was thinking, Kiya simply threw the yo-yo out of his hands, letting it sink into the sea with the cards.

    At this time, Hisoka also fell into the water with a "plop", Moriya danced wildly and made faces at the drowned chicken.

    I thought Hisoka would be furious, but who knew that two bubbles floated from the man's head.

    Especially the yellow state of bubbling, which made Moriya couldn't believe his eyes—"Joy (Love)"

    "We will definitely meet again, Moriya (Love)"

    Far away, Moriya saw Hisoka's Such a huge bubble floated out of his head.

    The most frightening thing is that the fonts on the bubbles are completely different from the usual ones. They seem to have a horror effect. There will be a line of red traces flowing at the end of each stroke, which looks like blood. .

    Sen Ya felt a burst of wit. It was the first time he had seen such bubbles——!

    And when Moriya turned his head, he saw a line of bubbles floating from the head of the indifferent Kurt.

    "Sooner or later, I will kill this guy (knife) who plotted against Xiao Mi."

    The expression of the dagger at the end is really extraordinarily cruel. It is similar to Hisoka's bubble font. Slip on the tip of the knife.

    Moriya: "..."

    Are you one or two so scary? !

    After the ship docked, the eleven candidates boarded the airship one by one.

    Moriya immediately forgot everything that happened in the previous exam, and he took Curt and Little Jackie to play around on the airship.

    When the four of them were all lying in front of the glass of the airship promenade to watch the night view after the expedition, Moriya sighed lowly.

    Looking at his sad face, Qi Ya narrowed his eyes slightly, "Xiao Mi, I always feel that something is wrong with you after you came out of the Monster Forest." He put his arms around Mori's shoulders, " Aren't you going to tell me?"

    Qi Ya's head was very close to Moriya, stared at by those clear blue eyes, Moriya felt a little bald for the first time.

    Just when Sen Ya had a headache why all his brothers had mind reading skills, Kurt suddenly put his arm around Sen Ya's shoulder and brought him to his side.

    "I also really want to know about this."

    Moriya only felt that his shoulder had become the middle point of the two people's wrestling. Qi Ya vigorously hugged him to the left, while Kurt hugged him to the right. Mi was at the center of these two giant forces in a daze.

    Moriya: "..." No, wait, I always feel that something is wrong with this plot!

    At this moment, Xiaojie, who had been watching the interaction between the three brothers, suddenly laughed, "Sure enough, Chiya and Kurt both like Senya."

    When all three looked at Xiaojie, the black-haired hedgehog The boy in the head was a little confused and scratched his face, "Although I always feel that getting along with the brother in my heart is not the same, if I have to say it, ah!" Xiaojie's eyes suddenly lit up, "It's like fighting in front of someone you like. Where are the two you love."

    Curt and Qiya: "..."

    "This guy, is it natural black?"

    Two identical bubbles popped out of their heads.

    Moriya: "..."

    So you two still haven't let go? ! The shoulders are about to be crushed!

    After Moriya went back to the room to take a shower, and then came to the restaurant to find Xiaojie and his party, he realized that everyone's topic had turned to Nian.

    After asking Qi Ya what happened, Qi Ya said helplessly: "Because they saw me and Curt attacking Hisoka today, they all discovered the special power in us, and they all decided to learn it. But..." Qi Ya hesitated, "But the method of opening the fine pores... Wouldn't it be terrible if they died?"

    Moriya: "...No, I think you who are serious about saying this It's more scary."

    Having said that, he looked around Xiaojie and his party.

    Very good, everyone has their own names on their heads, so he said to Qiya with confidence: "Don't worry, they will be fine."

    All important game NPCs will not die because of this kind of thing .

    "...How do you know?"

    "I just know." Said the old god Sen Ya.

    Qi Ya muttered dissatisfiedly: "It's that kind of statement again..."

    Mori poked Qi Ya's steamed bun face, "Don't you have a headache, how should you teach them to read? If this is the case, why don't you bring them back to Kukulu Mountain?" That’s fine? Even the servants in our family can read it? You can’t catch Dad and the others, so why don’t you catch a few servants to teach them?”

    Qi Ya’s eyes lit up immediately.

    "It's just a matter of time to take them home to play for a while." Moriya concluded in this way.

    "...But our family," Qi Ya looked at Xiaojie and the others hesitantly, "but the killer family..."

    Senya DUANG hammered the table, and said with righteous indignation: "You look down on us beating the enemy Hakka What?! An entire mountain top plus more than a hundred servants with high combat effectiveness, where can such a configuration be found in other places?!"

    Qi Ya was taken aback by him, then looked at Sen Ya dumbfoundingly and said: "... ...What, you actually think so."

    Moriya's expression was distorted by jealousy, of course he would think so! Because although his family background is not bad in the real world, it is far from reaching the scale of beating the enemy!

    In a sense, Moriya's gag dispelled Qi Ya's doubts. He confidently proposed an invitation to Xiaojie and his party, and then the three of them were really looking forward to this trip, as Moriya expected.

    Moriya spread out his hands to Qi Ya, looking like a god-like stick.

    In this way, a trip on the grounds of becoming stronger is about to begin.

    At that time, Moriya didn't know that the clues about Accelerator were about to emerge before his eyes . Early the

    next morning, when everyone was eating breakfast in the restaurant, a broadcast attracted everyone's attention.

    "Candidates whose names have been called, please go to the interview room."

    When such a notice came from the radio, Moriya became the first person to be called into the interview room.

    He came down to the designated room in a daze under the watchful eyes of Qi Ya and his group. After opening the door and entering, he saw a hale and hearty old man looking at him with a smile on his face while holding a writing brush.

    Moriya slowly sat across from the old man. He secretly glanced at the cardboard in the other's hand, wanting to see what he was writing, but the other party stood up the board calmly and blocked it. out of Senya's sight.

    "So, now you need to answer a few questions for me." Nitero said, "Among the eleven candidates, who do you least want to fight against?"

    Sen Mi replied quickly: "Qi Ya of No. 99 and No. 101 No. Kurt, brothers won’t fight. In addition, Xiaojie, Kurapika and Leori don’t really want to fight.”

    “Then, who do you want to fight the most?”

    Moriya thought for a while, "That's all except these people."

    Nitro nodded, and then invited him out of the interview room.

    "...So what exactly does this mean?" Moriya looked at the small room behind him puzzled.

    After all eleven candidates had finished their interviews, Nitro scratched his head as he watched the results.

    The result was more one-sided than he expected.

    Almost everyone voted for Sumiya as the least desirable place to fight, and most of the rhetoric was very consistent.

    "...That guy is someone who can fight back against Hisoka! Although I really want to thank him for solving a big problem for us, but he himself has evolved into this kind of trouble!"

    Of course, there are another group of people here Candidates with strange reasons.

    Curt: "I will not attack Xiao Mi. Even if I am asked to compete with him, I will give up directly. This time I came to the hunter exam itself to accompany him, and the license is meaningless to me."

    Qi Ya: "I don't want to The person fighting is of course Xiao Mi, and it is impossible for me to fight against him. Can’t you change the question to something more interesting? Isn’t this kind of question too boring for you to know the answer as soon as you ask it?” 

    Il fans: “…click Click, click." On the white paper in front of Nitro, the three numbers 99, 100, and 101 were written, and a circle was emphatically drawn on the number 100 of Moriya. 

    Although every younger brother is very naughty, it is Xiao Mi who is the most worrying. Especially after experiencing a loss, the state of returning home has also been slightly different, it is really difficult to let the fans of Il feel at ease. 

    Looking at the result, Nitro smiled and stroked his beard. 

    He already has a brilliant idea.  

   Let him see what this generation of Hakka children who beat the enemy have been trained to look like 

    . That afternoon, eleven candidates were brought to the examination room for the final test.   

  "This exam is the same as the previous two, very simple," Nitro said while stroking his beard with a smile, "The topic of the last exam is—balance challenge!"   

  Everyone: "???" 

    Nitro pushed open the door behind him, and then, a huge prototype platform appeared in everyone's sight.

    The place other than this circular platform was hollowed out, and a group of people curiously surrounded the edge and looked down.

    "Wow...it's so deep, it's bottomless. If someone accidentally falls from a place other than the circular platform, they will fall to their death?" Moriya sighed.

    Nitro was also very gregarious, standing beside the crowd and followed them to probe down. After hearing what Sen Ya said, he smiled and said: "It's not necessary, it's only twenty or thirty meters deep, but it's not enough to break your bones." Question."

    Everyone: "..."

    "The rules are very simple, every three to four people, stand on the circular platform, no matter what happens for a while, as long as you don't fall on it. However, if someone If you fall, the person who falls first will be out, and the others will automatically pass the exam."

    Moriya was stunned when he heard that, isn't this super simple? ! Eleven people can be promoted to eight people at most!

    The faces of other candidates also showed joy, the pass rate this year is too high!

    However, Moriya's good mood broke at the moment Nitro announced the grouping.

    Impressively written on the whiteboard—the first group: Curt, Chiya, Senya, and Gitaragu.

    Damn you! You old man actually put the four brothers who beat the enemy into the same group? ! Are you a devil? !

    Mori looked in disbelief at an unusually kind old man who was smiling.

    Curt was also very shocked, but Qiya accepted it well. He pointed to a guy in disguise and said relaxedly: "Doesn't it matter that we just need to besiege that person?"

    Moriya: "... "

    It might not be that simple.

    The four of them walked slowly to the circular platform, and when the referee announced the start of the test, there was a violent vibration under Moriya's feet.

    I saw that the ground suddenly became uneven, and it was constantly undulating every second.

    The violent vibration made Moriya almost rush to the street, but fortunately, the cautious Kurt grabbed his hand to support him.

    The ground is no longer a plane, but has become a strange curved surface, and the degree of its arch is completely different, sometimes it is just a gentle curve, and sometimes it becomes as steep as a hump appearance.

    No one can predict what the ground under their feet will look like in a second. Even if they move quickly, the uncertain ups and downs can still make them kneel in minutes.  

   After almost throwing himself on the street, Sen Ya learned to be smart, he suddenly jumped up with all his strength, but before the corners of his mouth rose wildly, his head hit an invisible wall of air.   

  Moriya was hit so hard that his eyes were staring, and the position where he landed happened to be a hump-shaped huge bump. Moriya stepped on the ground, and saw that he was about to fall backwards with all his teeth and claws. Basically adapted to this kind of ups and downs, Yi Erfan stepped forward to catch him with quick eyes and hands. 

    Unexpectedly, Moriya, a guy who has never played cards with common sense, showed his miraculous behavior at this time. His continuous waving hands accurately avoided the right hand of Ilmi's support every time, but he was about to fall. At this moment, he grabbed Yi Ermi's trouser waist.  

   With this grab, Yi Ermi's elastic pants were pulled out of a huge gap, and everyone outside the examination room vaguely saw Yi Ermi's black underwear.  

   At this moment, Chiya and Kurt yelled Moriya's name, and rushed towards him with difficulty, and the hump under Moriya's feet sank instantly at this moment.

     Moriya's position also became lower, relying on Yiermi's pants, he maintained his balance, but at this moment, the pants were pulled down by him severely.  

   When Moriya subconsciously loosened Yi Ermi's pants, the elastic band of the pants hit Yi Ermi's lower body fiercely.   

  This steady and precise blow immediately made Yiermi's feet go soft.   

  ...Why is it so accurate? !  

   At this time, the ground changed again.

    In order to stabilize his body, which he had managed to stand still, Moriya instantly turned a 180-degree circle on the spot, while Yiermi was forced to bow down by the pain at this moment.

    Before Yi Ermi could stabilize his body, Moriya, who turned in a circle, elbowed him on the face that came close to him.

    The nail on his chin sank deeper.

    The power of Moriya's elbow is really beyond the imagination of Ilmi, which directly makes the nail on his chin go into a new depth. This position is too dangerous, Ilmi is almost a He lost consciousness within seconds—the attack on his lower body and the deep penetration of the nails made this man who was sure of winning be thrown to the street.

    Without giving the other three people any time to prepare, Yiermi fell to the ground with a "plop".

    Seeing this, the referee immediately blew his whistle, announcing the official end of the first match.

    "The first game is over!" At

    that moment, Curt's expression was a bit indescribable.

    Moriya raised his head blankly, just in time to see a row of bubbles popping up from Kurt's head.

    "...Brother, I didn't expect you to have today."

    Moriya: "???" Did you fucking recognize Ilmi a long time ago? !

    And then just pretending to be ignorant and acting? !

    Moriya was shocked, and Kurt's black belly once again refreshed his cognition.

    But... wait? Why does Kurt think so?

    Moriya turned his head belatedly, and then saw Yiermi, who was transformed into Gita Lagu, lying on the ground.

    Moriya: "..."

    Gan! He actually eliminated Il fans!

    Moriya trembled three times, so when the medical team of the Hunter Association carried Ilmi away, Moriya hurriedly rushed to President Netero.

    He stretched out his hand to the old man, and said quickly: "Please! Give me my hunter's license quickly! If it's too late, I'm going to be cold!"

    He couldn't imagine that after Yiermi woke up What terrible scenes will happen!

    After all, he was a "good" kid who told him obediently before he set off that he would never disappear suddenly again, but in the next second he lost his home, and was caught by Il fans on the spot.

    The most important thing is... In the examination room, he eliminated his brother who kindly helped him.

    ...and in that unseemly way.

    ...Thinking about it makes my scalp tingle! What a sinful man he was!

    After getting the hunter's license, Moriya sighed and crawled out of the simulation cabin.

    Still haven't been able to find a solution today.

    The next day, on the way to school, Moriya kept talking about this matter with Qi Mu, "I never thought that I would still encounter such a problem while playing a game?! The game company dared to take my important My friend was thrown into the most dangerous place in the world, and that's not the most important thing, the most important thing is that I can't find the way to that place at all!"

    At this point, Moriya was very broken, and he couldn't help but groan Put your own hair, "Although I know where that place is now, it takes two months by boat to get to that door, and this is not over yet, if I go in, it may even bring violent death to those around me damage of nature." At this point, Moriya almost doubted his life, "Is this game trying to force me to abandon the game?"

    Saiki glanced at him, "And then just leave your poor friend in that place?"

    Moriya rolled his eyes slowly, "How is that possible."

    He wouldn't leave Accelerator in that place.

    What's more... What if there is some bug in the game again, and he changes from offline to hanging up again?

    Wouldn't Fang Tongxing be trapped alone in that endless white sand?

    ...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Although he didn't realize it, Saiki lamented Moriya's growth in his heart with such an old father-like tone.

    "You said... Do I really want to take the rebellious route in this game? Overthrow the rule of the five major powers, and then rush into the Dark Continent?" Moriya has already described the general plot to Qi Mu these days, so Qi Mu Wood is not at a loss.

    After hearing such a question from Moriya, Qi Mu said calmly: "I haven't heard of this kind of game plot, but there are always some players with less developed brains who forget to start from the side, so they miss the start of the main storyline." The key to the clue."

    Moriya was slightly taken aback.

    Indeed, he felt offended. But thinking about Qi Mu's words carefully, he felt very reasonable. He must have forgotten something crucial, but what exactly?

    "The door of darkness, is this name too general?" Qi Mu glanced at Moriya, "Even if it is a door in your game world, a door that has never been discovered, doesn't it also fit this name?"

    … …Ok? Moriya looked at Qi Mu thoughtfully.

    "I always think what's the matter with you holding the strategy script in your hand?"

    Qi Mu: "..."

    Moriya didn't delve into it, and began to think about what Qi Mu said.

    Indeed... This clue is really too general. In this case, he decided to take Qi Ya and the others to have a good adventure in the Hakka of the enemy after school tonight.

    Speaking of which, he vaguely remembered that there seemed to be a very narrow passage behind the dungeon.

    Although intellectually, he felt that this kind of guessing was not reliable, but Samiya decided to try it, and if he didn't succeed, he would treat it as an adventure with his friends.

    Moriya's mood suddenly brightened, and this emotion reached a peak after he came to the school.

    During the lunch break, he accidentally bumped into Hori Masahyuki who was sitting on the rooftop reading manga. The first reaction of the other party after seeing Moriya was to rush to hide the manga in his hand.

    Seeing this, how could Moriya let him succeed? ! He rushed over and started snatching the manga book in Hori's hand.

    How could Masayuki Hori be the opponent of a guy like Moriya with countless dirty tricks? He was defeated in less than ten seconds.

    Moriya flipped through the manga with great interest, while Hori was beside him covering his forehead with a headache.

    "...Although it is true that you should know about this matter, but, but, it is really hard for me to say such a plot."

    He always felt that even Moriya would fall into a rampage after seeing such a plot .

    Hori Masahyuki covered his face and waited for more than ten seconds in despondency to meet Moriya's anger, but found that there was still no movement around him, and he couldn't help turning his head to look at Moriya in doubt.

    ...Facing a pair of youthful and sparkling eyes.

    Moriya pointed to a black-haired manga boy, and asked with interest: "Senior, this manga is too interesting? It's the first time I've read a shoujo manga. Do you have any previous content?"

    Masahiro Hori: " ..."

    Is that how you reacted? ! You really don't recognize who this dog's unspeakable person is? !

    After seeing Hori's expression, Moriya immediately confirmed this conjecture, and he patted his shoulder excitedly, "You are indeed a veteran fan of this manga!"

    "...No." , he imagined many kinds of Moriya's reactions, but they never came true... He didn't recognize himself? ! Even Qi Mu-?

    "This is too amazing!" Moriya said in amazement, "This male protagonist's operation is really cool! I didn't expect that shoujo manga can have such an interesting male protagonist! It's really beautiful and intelligent, with the air of a king!

    Masahiro Hori: "...??? "

    "And this heroine, wow, the setting of the pink-haired three-none tsundere girl is too poignant for me! Is the hero blind? He didn't realize the heroine's admiration for him!"

    Hori Masahyuki: "...? ??"

    "Hahahahahaha what the hell is this bandage girl? Is she a second-degree disease? You also want to fall in love with a second-degree disease? Hey, this kind of plot that silently guards the hero's love in my heart makes me feel uncomfortable. I know her at a glance. What I took is the script of the tragic female second, and it is most likely the cannon fodder to promote the relationship between the hero and the heroine."

    Masayuki Hori: "...???"

    When Moriya finished this work, Saiki also took it to the convenience store to buy it. The bread that came came up to the rooftop, and then he was confused by the heart sounds of Moriya and Hori Masahyuki.

    Moriya: Wow, this girl manga is so good! The male lead is handsome and cool, no wonder so many girls like it, hugging left and right is simply a winner in life, damn it!

    Masayuki Hori: Is this guy serious? Did he really not see that the hero was based on him? There is also the setting of the heroine, a girl with pink hair and facial paralysis, isn't this just a sex change! He really didn't see it? Or is it that the father-son relationship between him and Qi Mu is no longer pure? !

    Saiki Kusuo: ...

    Saiki stared at the girl manga indifferently.

    He directly snatched the comic book from Moriya, and turned to the serialized page that Moriya had just read.

    "This bitter and romantic mood—"

    When Qi Mu saw this subtitle, his brows twitched uncontrollably twice.

    Even though he already had a certain understanding of the plot of the manga, the title still managed to give him a stomach ache.

    And this is just the beginning -

    on the title page of this serial comic, two girls are drawn back to back, both of them are following the back of a boy in front of them.

    The girl on the left has short pink hair, her expression is indifferent, but her rose pink eyes are full of regret, while the girl on the right has long black curly hair, her rootless fingers are wrapped with white bandages, and she looks very melancholy.

    "This unspeakable love triangle, a love intertwined with bitterness and sweetness"

    Saiki: "..."

    Isn't this fucking sex change between him and Osamu Dazai? !

    Moriya looked at Saiki Kusuo with bright eyes: "How about it, Saiki, isn't it super interesting?! Wow, the male lead is so cool. There are two beautiful girls with different attributes who are jealous of him. Damn it!"

    Saiki Kusuo: ...

    Moriya touched his chin and pondered for a few seconds: "But I always feel that the relationship between the heroine and the second heroine is a bit subtle..."

    A flash of inspiration flashed in Moriya's head , his eyes were wide open, and he blurted out: "Could the author plan to reverse the routine and prepare cannon fodder for the male lead, so that the heroine and the second female lead can be together happily?!"

    Saiki Kusuo: ? ? ?

    Hori Masahyuki just came back to his senses, and fell into deep thought because of Moriya's words: "Lily manga...it seems like a good idea, and Nozaki might like it..."

    Saiki Kusuo: Sure enough, this world still makes people He is destroyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 165 27
𝐑𝐲𝐮 𝐬𝐢 𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐨. 𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬...
8.2K 329 40
Alternative Title: 变成绝世美人的我魅惑了全横滨 Author: Leisure Douhua Summary: Question: What do you think about being hated by everyone in mafia because of your...
4.5K 205 30
After a case of mistaken identity and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Amelia Thatcher is kidnapped by vampires Rose and Trevor. When the...
14.3K 527 54
Author: sherry_c Alternative Title: 攻略最强咒术师后我掉马了 Summary: Because of the accidental death of the Kannayuki mirror, a system [people will die if they...