Rimuru's revenge

By Dinejro

After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor... More

Chapter 1_Rimurus stats_
Chapter 2_New partner_
Chapter 3_Walpurgis_
Chapter 4_Lemon and new skills_
Chapter 6_Michael and Chronoa_
Chapter 7_Lemon and Rimuru's evolution_
Chapter 8_Ciels resolve_
Chapter 9_The start of the journey_
Chapter 10_Ciels Report_
Chapter 11_Ciel's toy_
Chapter 12_The attack_
Chapter 13_Birth of a new demon lord_
Chapter 14_He knows_
Chapter 15_The Demon lord's_
Chapter 16_Walpurgis drama_
Chapter 17_A dog?_
Chapter 18_The meeting_
Chapter 19_The Sewer's_
Chapter 20_Going out with a bang_
Chapter 21_The couples antics_
Chapter 22_Evolution Festival_
Chapter 23_The white pigeon_
Chapter 24_The Letter Of Invitation_
Chapter 25_A bad memory_
Chapter 26_A Really Hot Lizard_
Chapter 27_Uneasiness_
Chapter 28_I'll make it right_
Chapter 29_Changing sides_
Chapter 30_{Armageddon}_
Chapter 31_Vampire's wish_
Chapter 32_Becoming one_
Chapter 33_How did she know?_
Chapter 34_The reveal_
Chapter 35_A Small Taste_
Chapter 36_Prep work_
Chapter 37_The Fun Part_
Chapter 38_The Funnier Part_
Chapter 39_Sparks of War_
Chapter 40_The Lifeless Sea_
Chapter 41_Competition_
Chapter 42_Angels Fall To Depravity_
Chapter 43_Sky fall_

Chapter 5_Rimuru's plan&Ciel's first date_

3.2K 86 34
By Dinejro

~~200 years after chapter 4~~

It's been 200 years since Ciel's first time but we've been dating for only the past 8 years. After she woke up I confessed my love to her. But she just hide in the back of my consciousness and didn't speak to me for 3 days. But I didn't wanna force her since I understood her position. She was a manas with an ego who was just learning about emotions. So when she was bombarded with strong emotions like love and lust, it was understandable she would be confused. So I decided to give her time and let me tell you she needed a lot of it.

It took her 122 years to analyze and understand her emotions. She then took 40 years to plan a perfect date and another 30 to gather enough courage to ask me out. If that doesn't make me the most patient lover in the universe, then I don't know what does.

Even tho' I did lose my pride as a chosen male partner. She was the one that asked me to be my girlfriend first. But I quickly regained the title in bed after the date was over.

Anyway even when all of this was happening in the middle me and Ciel newer forgot about the plan. Even tho' I never told her the plan she did try to figure it out but she ultimately failed.

But with Ciel here all I need to do is wait for the right conditions to enter the game with my pieces. That is exactly what happened 5 years ago. That is when I got one of the most useful piece on board the empire.

His name is Tatsuya Kondou he is also known as First Lieutenant Kondou. He is an Otherworlder and the head of the Intelligence Bureau. He was saved by the Emperor Rudra and pledged his loyalty to him until the day he dies.

Ciel succeeded in using one of her parallel existences to carve a mind-controlling curse into Kondous's soul. While Kondou himself is completely unaware that he is being controlled. That also gives us a good footing in the empire. But will have to wait before we get control over the whole empire.

~~In the {imaginary space}~~

"So today is the day I tell you about my very secret plan," I say to Ciel while giggling like a child. We bought decided to complete our revenge plan before getting married.

"I can't wait to hear Rimuru-kun's perfect plan!!" Ciel shouted in excitement.

~~4 Hours of explaining later~~

"So that's the whole plan any questions?" I say to her. I could have just shared my memories and safe myself 4 hours of explaining. But Ciel was so happy after hearing each step of the plan I explained to her I just couldn't ruin her fun. A love seeing her so excited she looks so cute, I really am a lucky Gluten.

"I understand the part with Rudra and Chloe but what's the deal with Redshiht and Velzard?" She asked me with a cute pouting face.

"You don't have to worry about that just jet," I say to her

"You only have to take care of Chloe and Rudra. After those preparations are done we start playing the waiting game." I say to her.

"We already have a connection with Rudra because of Konduo and for Chloe there is Lumines," I say nonchalantly

"I see so that was the reason Rimuru-kun dominated that slut, she still doesn't deserve your attention," Ciel says with a jealousy-filled face.

"Don't worry C~i~e~l I can dominate you in bed after the meeting is done," I say walking to her slowly.

"I mean if Rimuru-k-kun wants t-to he can--" I cut her off.

"Now now C~i~e~l you don't have to be so jealous, when we're done here I'll take good care of you" I seducingly say to her while softly biting her sweet spot. I hit it directly making her a bit wet. I also hear a quiet moan that escaped her lips. I then move away leaving her in wonder about what else a could do to her.

"Anyway, back to the topic at hand. From what I've seen Rudra's Ultimate Skill Justice King Michael is acquiring an ego and is slowly taking over Rudra's mind."

"But that's impossible a skill could never hurt its master!!" Ciel shouts snapping out of her perverted thoughts.

"True but remember what we learned from Kundou. Justice King Michael isn't Rudras skill. He got it from Veldanava when they swapped skills, remember?" I say to her.

"I see..." Ciel says deep in her thoughts.

(She is so cute when she's trying to figure something out on her own.) I think to myself smiling.

"So the reason for Rudra not feeling anything yet is because they don't have any connection to each other?" Ciel asks me confused.

"Smart as ever are we? Yes, But there are two reasons for Rudra's unawareness. First Justice King Michael is just starting to get an ego so it's understandable that his mental attacks would be weak. Second, is Rudra's reincarnations." I say to Ciel.

"What's wrong with Rudra's reincarnations?" Ciel asks.

If you pay attention you can see that the reincarnations are destroying Rudra's mind ever so slightly. So by the time, Justice King Michael gets an ego, Rudra's mind will receive enough damage for him to take over.

"I see so I'll be the one responsible to speed up the process. And after I get soon to me Michel the manas under control, we will be one step closer to concerning the Empire!!" Ciel says with excitement.

"So do I do the same to the hero Chloe?" Ciel asks with excitement.

"Not quite, you have to let Chloe know about the manas you will awaken in her," I say

"Why is that," Ciel asks.

From what Lumines told me during our "sessions" Chloe is a time traveler. But in the timeline she comes from isn't exactly the same because in her timeline I don't exist.

"That will help us a lot because that means she's not aware of our plans." Ciel thinks out loud.

"But here's the thing Chronoa her Manas does exist. So here's what you will do with Chloe. You will secretly awaken Chronoa and get her under the same type of control as Michael. You will then as Hinata names her order her to pretend to be born. And we will have an inside manas in the Empire and the Strongest hero." I say proudly.

"I see so how long until I head out?" She asks.

"Two weeks. Any more questions?" I answer and ask nonchalantly.

"Yes, why do we need to take control of Chloe you already have control over Lumines?" Ciel asks me.

"Good question. I have other plans for her so you don't have to worry."

Ciel POV:

"Ok," I say and start to walk away. The meeting is done so I'll leave this body and go back inside Rimuru-kun. That's when I feel two hands slowly grab my shoulders.

I feel someone from behind line close to my ear and say: "Ara~Ara Ciel Did you already forget the promise I gave to you." Before I could even respond Master gently bites my ear sending chills down my entire body.

(Master always knows how to dominate me... But it's not like I don't enjoy it.) I think as I prepare for a long and fun night.

*Hi this is a bonus story it's about Ciel asking Rimuru on a date. This isn't important for the story and you don't have to read it. It's just a chance for me to try to make my first romantic story it won't be long and as I said you don't have to read it. Enjoy!!*

CIel POV:

It's been 192 years since my and master's first time. I've been planning today's d-date with Master for 30 years. All I need to do is ask Master out.

It's good that the shithead allowed the master to monthly leave and visit the Holy Kingdom Robberies as a kind of 1-day vacation. Master can pick any day to be his vacation. So I begged Master to make it the 23.5. also known as Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day was established by a successful Otherworlder who said it was a sort of day for lovers. So I think it will maximize the success rate of our date.

The 23. 5. will also be a day of a full moon. But to my calculations this won't be a normal full moon it will be the day when a blood moon and a blue moon mix, and create a legendary pink moon. This kind of pheromone can only happen every 2000 years. This makes the pink moon special for even some of the longest-living species in the world.

So today is the day... I am currently in {Imaginary space} standing with a bouquet of roses in my hands. According to my research, the man is supposed to be the one to bring flowers to the lady and ask her out. But I and Master are both technically genderless so it doesn't matter.

I Am currently wearing one of my master's ordinary outfits. It was designed for masters in both male and female forms but I made some changes to it.

I am wearing tight black leggings and a white non-sleeved shirt. I also have a red belt with a golden buckle that compliments my red eyes. There are also two black sleeves both of which have a golden bracelet at the start. I have a gold necklace and my hair, which is unclipped, falls all the way down to my waist.

(Why is my heart racing so fast? I prepared everything, haven't I? I ask Master to come to the {imaginary space} it's been 2 minutes and 14 seconds 13 milliseconds and exactly 3 nanoseconds. Did I make Master mad?! Did I do something wrong!?!?) I think doubting myself more and more but then.

"Sorry for the wait I had to ask for Guy's permission to leave and I couldn't just show up in a military outfit." I hear an angelic voice say. A voice that washes away any doubts and bad feelings I have.

I look the way the voice came from and I almost bleed from my nose and die. It's my ma-master a-and if o-our d-date is successful my soon-to-be boy-boyfriend.

He is wearing a black robe and long black trousers. Under the robe, he has a black shirt with a golden Y that compliments his beautiful golden eyes. Around his neck is a scarf that covers his neck but exposes his shoulders. Master also has a black belt with silver pins with his katana strapped to it. His silvery-blue hair isn't as long as mine but is just as beautiful.

I'm speechless even when wearing his usual outfit masters beauty is truly something one can get lost in. I take a deep breath and suck in the blood that almost dropped out of my nose.

(Okay Ciel, calm down, you've been planning this for decades you can't ruin it. Just compliment masters beauty and give him the flowers.) I give myself a little pep talk and prepare myself.

"You lo-look be-beautiful mas-ter" I say giving it my best not to stutter. I then walk up to him and give him the flowers.

"What's this for Ciel," Master asks me in fake confusion. He probably knew that I was planning to go on a date which is also why he got dressed up.

"Umm w-would m-master li-like to go on a d-date with me?" I say slowly while looking down at the floor.

"Ciel..." I hear Master say, I'm scared. I never felt fear like this. If Master says no then my heart would shatter into a million pieces. As I'm thinking this master slowly lifts my chin and my eyes meet his. Those beautiful golden eyes, it's like they have seen infinity itself.

"Ciel... I would be honored to go on a date with someone as kind and beautiful as you." He says to me. I freeze D-did master just call me beautiful?

He then leans in and kisses me on the lips. My eyes widen in surprise. I then close them and return the kiss. After 3 minutes master breaks the kiss.

"Ciel let's go on this date you worked so hard to achieve." He says with a smile on his face while giving me one of his arms to hold it.

"Sure thing master," I say happy now holding his hand

"And drop the master it would be weird for my girlfriend to call me that. Just call me Rimuru." He says with a blush on his face.

"Okey Rimuru-kun," I say still not used to being his girlfriend.

*I hope you like the extra story. I won't be able to write for the weekend so see you in the next chapter :)*

(2151 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.2K 24
The final battle with Ivarage was, to put it briefly, catastrophic. The majority of the Cardinal World and Tempest were gone. Only people with True D...
159K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
168K 5.2K 66
After seeing her master slowly losing his feelings, Ciel proposes to her master to reincarnate in another world. A King Without Feelings With A God W...
13.8K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...