Dangerously Attached

By ishaniquewrites

"Ye mon. Not even air itself cah come between we. Memba dat." ********************* Karissa Kizeah Thomas' li... More

The Protagonist
Chapter 1: 'Faith'
Chapter 2: 'Eye Contact'
Chapter 3: 'VVIP'
Chapter 4: 'Seastone'
Chapter 5: 'Small World'
Chapter 6: 'Phone Call'
Chapter 7: 'Promise'
Chapter 8: 'Speed'
Chapter 9: 'Petty'
Chapter 10: 'Ghost'
Chapter 11: 'Adoration'
Chapter 12: 'Truth'
Chapter 13: 'Celebrity'
Chapter 14: 'Reassurance'
Chapter 15: 'Test Run'
Chapter 16: 'Surprise'
Chapter 17: 'Life's Good'
Chapter 18: 'High'
Chapter 19: 'Weekend'
Chapter 20: 'Curious'
Chapter 21: 'Thrill'
Chapter 22: 'Independent'
Chapter 23: 'Bruk Week'
Chapter 24: 'Shenanigans 1/2'
Chapter 25: 'Shenanigans 2/2'
Chapter 26: 'Paradise'
Chapter 27: 'Moonlight'
Chapter 28: 'Kind Gesture'
Chapter 29: 'Big Meech'
Chapter 30: 'Report'
Chapter 31: 'Dark'
Chapter 32: 'Slavery'
Chapter 33: 'Greetings'
Chapter 34: 'Judge'
Chapter 35: 'Sh!t Sweet'
Chapter 36: 'Night Rave'
Chapter 37: 'Deja Vu'
Chapter 38: 'Bet'
Chapter 39: 'Good News'
Chapter 40: 'Easter Eatings'
Chapter 41: 'Changes'
Chapter 42: 'Try For Us'
Chapter 43: 'Page'
Chapter 45: 'Past'
Chapter 46: 'FriendTrip'
Chapter 47: 'Happy Ones'
Chapter 48: 'Old ways'
Chapter 49: 'Grand Opening'
Chapter 50: 'U.A.T.W'
Chapter 51: 'Career'
Chapter 52: 'Caught'
Chapter 53: 'Growth'
Chapter 54: 'Shopping'
Chapter 55: 'Earth Strong'
Chapter 56: 'Square One'
Chapter 57: 'DYT' (revised)
Chapter 58: 'Decade' (revised)
Chapter 59: 'It's a...'
Chapter 60: 'Grace'

Chapter 44: 'Portmore'

5K 581 339
By ishaniquewrites

DISCLAIMER⚠️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND  GRAPHIC CONTENT!

READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

• 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒍 𝑴𝒄𝑵𝒂𝒃𝒃'𝒔   𝑷𝑶𝑽 •
|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟓 @ 𝟔:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Pressing a 160 km/h on Portmore toll, I squeezed my car horn to let Blacks know so he should drive off and catch up with me.

He sticked out his hand out of the vehicle, telling me okay.

Looking in the rearview mirror since he's now behind my vehicle, i saw him power on his Honda and pressed gas, coming closer and closer towards my vehicle.

I smirked to myself.

Real killa dat enuh.

Coming off Portmore Toll, we drove along the main road until we reach Greater Portmore community, where Jayvion's family resides.

I turned into the community and braked up so i could drive through the bunch of potholes that this community has.

"Bloodclaat." I cursed, as i fell into another because i was trying to avoid one.

I glanced at Karissa and she was as calm as a child watching cocomelon.

"B yuh good?" I asked, and she looked at me.

"Me hungry but yaa do something so me ago wait till yuh done. You did eat off the KFC?" She asked, looking in the backseat and grabbed the bag.

"No but you can take the rest." She smiled chirpily when i said this, and opened the box of food.

I then made a turn again and drove on a straight road, until i arrived at Jayvion's family house.

I parked behind of of Kiers' Bentley, and Blacks parked parallel of my vehicle.

I looked over in the yard space, and there was Kiers and Jayvion, tussling for something and throwing punches, while Jayvion's friends and family creating a commotion.

A waa gun dat !?

"MURDER! JESUS! UNUH PART DEM!" Jayvion's mother yelled, holding her belly and her head.

Karissa stared into the yard completely fazed by this, "Gwaan go part dem nuh. Weh yuh siddung yasso a do?"

"Me look like me bulletproof bredgin?" I asked her as I powered off my vehicle and hopped out.

Pulling the gate to enter the yard, Blacks walked up behind me, covering the Glock thats tucked in his side.

The second i pushed the gate and stepped in, Jayvion attacked Kiers, who now has the gun with his finger rested on the trigger.

"KIERS!" I yelled, as the trigger pulled.

POW!

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐏𝐎𝐕
|| 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟏𝟓 @ 𝟓:𝟑𝟕𝐩𝐦 ||

***

Stepping into the yard, i walked up to Andre, who was seated on a plastic chair, with his head down into his phone.

"Weh yuh bredda deh?" I asked him, tucking my hands in my pocket.

Andre looked up from his phone and was startled by my presence, "Weh you a do here suh Kiers? Me nuh know nothing enuh dawg."

"Never ask yuh weh yuh know enuh. Me ask yuh weh yuh bredda deh."

He started to stutter as he spoke, his heart racing out of his chest, "He-Him ina eh bathroom. Mi can guh-gu call him fi yuh."

"So go fi him nuh."

Andre took the opportunity i gave him and jumped out of the chair, rushing into the house.

It took a while for him to return, but he did return with Jayvion.

Jayvion stared at me with hostility, pulling down his shirt to hide the Glock.

I chuckled to myself.

Clown dis enuh.

"Fuck you a do a me place Kiers." He asked, stepping over the stairs of the verandah and his feet landed flat on the ground.

"Me come fimmie money enuh chargie. Me did tell yuh fi doh make me find yuh. So fork it up now nuh and nuh make dis affi go a next way."

Jayvion chuckled as he came closer to me, standing an inch away from me.

A battyman dis?

"Come outta me place if yuh know wah good fi yuh Kiers." He said, turning his back to me and caressing his chin.

At this point, his family came out of the house with a family friend, wondering what the bickering is about. They told the children to remain inside.

"A wah Kamani?" His hypocritical mother asked.

With my gaze still on Jayvion, just incase of any slight silly movement, i answered her, "Yuh son have me millions enuh and me ago want every red cent."

"Lawd ah mercy. Just give him weh him want nuh Jayvion and make him gwaan. Me nuh like eh problem and eh animosity." She told him, lifting up her breast that hanged down in her night gown.

"Mama gwaan inside. Dis nav nothing fi do wid yuh." He then focused his gaze on me and came up closer to me again, his breath fanning my face.

"Kiers no make me look again and see yuh ina me place enuh." He threatened, and i took a step back.

Something fishy a gwaan wid dah man yah enuh and me nuh love man.

"Me nah leff without me tings enuh. So do weh yaffi do nuh badz."

Jayvion lifted up his T-shirt and reached into his side to grab his gun.

But i expected it.

I know this man for years.

Since Calabar days. Anytime him and people ina altercation and war ago gwaan, him quick fi grab anything close to him, so me know him woulda draw for it.

Him nuh like use him hand and war like a big man.

I kicked away his foot and he fell flat on his side with a loud thud.

"Awwhhh." He groaned when his head hit the ground.

I then reached into his side to take out the gun, sailing at a corner of the yard.

It hit the wall and bounced off.

"Jesus Savior almighty! Jayvion a weh yuh get gun? wull me deh back deh Freda. Me feel like me pressure ago go up." His mother shouted, making slow strides over to the lady.

"Yuh say yaa badman so get up nuh pussyole and fight like a big man. Fuck yaa draw fi gun fah." I told him as he laid on the ground with shame, my words cutting through his ego.

Jayvion got up off the ground, and throw a punch towards me.

I ducked it and swung my first, with my hard knuckled landing right into his face, causing him to spit out blood.

I then then kicked him right into his belly and he held it and took a step backwards.

Jayvion groaned for pain and i continued throwing punches, with each of them connecting in places that would hurt.

Come a war wid gun and caa fight like a real killa.

Andre tried to pull me off his brother and i turned around to face him, "Fuck yaa wull on pon me suh fah umbre. Doh make-"

"Jayvion buil!" He shouted and i glanced behind me and ducked.

The punch landed straight in Andre's face, causing a nose bleed.

We continued fighting and tussling until Jayvion's eyes landed on the gun beside the wall.

Fuck.

He ran towards it and dived for it, and i did the same.

But he got it first.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it, keeping my head out of the way.

He tried to use my technique and kick my foot away, but it didn't work.

I stood still in the same stance.

He also tried throwing punches.

But missed.

"MURDER! JESUS! UNUH PART DEM!" His annoying ass mother yelled on the top of her voice.

I continued twisted his arm until i got the gun.

Jayvion backed away and held both of his hands up, with sweat running down his face.

I pointed the gun on his face, with one hand on the gun.

"Make me tell yuh how dis ago work now." I told him, swirling the gun in the air, "Yaa go fork up every chupense yuh have fimmie and me leff yasso and figet bout dis yer.

Cause me know you a sell me car dem weh yuh tief muss have money. So start move nuh."

Jayvion looked behind me and scowled, then tried to chuck me to grab the gun.

"Kiers!" I hear Kairon's voice shouted but i kept my focus on Jayvion.

I moved the gun from his head and shot him directly in the knee.

His family screamed out and his siblings cried, as Jayvion dropped on the floor, hollering for pain.

Kairon then rushed up and stood beside me, with one our friends called Blacks.

Blacks looked at the gun in my hand and knocked it out of my hand with his elbow, trying his best not to touch it.

He then took out a pair of black gloves from his pocket and took it up the gun, sticking it into his side.

"Fuck yuh get gun from Kiers?" Kairon asked, and i shrugged, telling him that it belongs to Jayvion.

Andre rushed to his brother and took off his shirt, placing it over Jayvion's knee and applied pressure.

"Me serious when me say me nah leff without me tings enuh." My eyes then averted to his family, "Unuh go fimmie tings nuh man and no make this escalate nuh further."

They cowered as they considered to sob.

"We nav yuh money Kiers but we will find it. We will find it and gih yuh fi the love of God!" The middle aged woman named Freda said, with tears beading down her face.

Jayvion then lifted his head up and stared directly into Kairon's vehicle, where an extremely petrified Danca was seated.

"Fucking likkle whore." He grumbled under this breath, but his deep voice grabbed Kairon's attention to what he said.

Kairon's jaw ticked and took a step closer to Jayvion.

"Move." He said to Andre, who's hand was holding down on the cloth on Jayvion's knee.

Andre scooted away from Jayvion and Kairon walked up to him, kicking away the cloth from his knee with his shoes.

Kairon stepped on his fare flesh, causing Jayvion to cry out, "Yuh ever call yuh mada whore before? So why the fuck yuh choose fi call fimmie ooman suh?

When yuh see Karissa mon, walk miles away from her yer. Deven blink her bumboclaat way pussy.

Kairon then removed his feet from his knee, "The whore out deh wid yuh pickney ina her belly yer. Go look fi her pussy."

We then heard police sirens getting louder and louder and Blacks eyes popped opened.

"Yow one a unuh clean up dat quick and carry him een. And no make me hear a word bout dis from babylon." He threatened Jayvion's family and rushed towards his vehicle.

Kairon dug through Jayvion's pocket and took out his wallet, with every visa card and master cards.

He broke his driver's license into pieces then threw the empty wallet on the ground, "Suck yuh mada Jayvion."

We then stormed off into our separate vehicle and left before Police arrived, leaving our longest known friend to wheeze in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 19K 144
Read and find out...
1.7M 92.8K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
79.4K 9.2K 43
Single mother Cassidy has been through a whole lot and is finally getting her life together, dream job, her own growing company, husband( or so she t...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...