T๐•™๐•– Jeon ฦฌwฮนษดs |๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๏ฟฝ...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

8

756 41 18
By ggukie_69

A U T H O R

'What do you mean by you were right?'

Loid and Shizu looked at the bathroom door and saw Y/N standing there.

'Nothing. We were saying that we indeed were right about you being Jungkook's sister and Jeon Y/N.' Shizu replied truthfully.

'Oh.. By the way, do you think you could help me put a bandage on my left arm? I think it has some cuts.'

Shizu looked at the back of Y/N's forearm and saw a big nail scratch. She gritted her teeth at the thought of those guys harming Y/N.

Quickly taking the baby bandage, Shizu put it on the injured arm.

'How did it happen?!' Loid asked.

'I don't know. I only knew they pulling my hair like crazy but when I got scratched here is still unknown. By the way, my scalp is hurting so much!' Y/N sighed.

'Do you think you can take a day off tomorrow?' Shizu asked.

'I think I will have to. Let me call my senior and ask if it is possible or not.'

'Just tell that senior about the incident if you don't get the day off,' Loid said.

'Let me talk to her first..'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'I got a day off. But what will I do? Should I stroll through the park?' Y/N asked as she washed the dish from her house.

Early in the morning, getting ready, she got home first to clean the house and do laundry. It was only 10 in the morning.

Deciding to do some drawings for the Webtoon series first, she took out her electronic pencil and sat down on her desk.

'You got a day off?'

'Yes.'

She talked with Hoshi through her phone speaker as she continued to draw.

'Then you should take some fresh air. By the way, I heard that there is a Kpop merchandise shop over the lakeside?'

'Yeah. I saw that a few days ago.'

'Our new album is there too!'

'So?'

'Won't you buy it~'

'Nope. You already gave me thousands of your albums and your light stick!'

'Aww.'

'Whatever. Don't you have practice? Go and practice. Let me draw peacefully.'

Y/N tapped the end button and focused on her drawing. She was in episode 6 of each series to which she was assigned for. She had to draw thousands of become in the Chakho series.

-Ring-

'Hello?'

'Hello, are you free?'

'No, I was just drawing the scene.'

'Oh, the beom scene?'

'Yes.'

'There is a problem.'

'What problem?'

'Our director said that since we were chosen artists from the second branch, we need to travel to South Korea for the event of these series since these are related to idols over there. You are a must since you created the main characters. The head office has liked your main characters and wants to meet you in person.'

'Oh... I think I can go. Let me tell you the details later. Please inform me about the dates!'

Y/N quickly called Hoshi again as she turned off her computers and took the house key before leaving her apartment and walking towards the park.

'Hello?'

'Hello! Missed me this quickly?'

'No. You told me that my flight got canceled and it will be the next week right?'

'Yes?'

'Can you delay it more? I think I have to go to Korea for my drawing event. I am sure the event will be held next month but the date is still unknown. My team leader will tell me that in a few minutes. So can you cancel it?'

'I can. But I don't think I will be here for that long.'

'It's fine. I know the way to your house. I will just go there if you are busy. You can go to Korea earlier.'

'Okay. Let me see the flight details.'

'Thank you. I will send you the event details once I get that.'

'Fine.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
4 days later

'You coming to my house?' Loid asked.

'Nah. I will pass.'

'Why?'

'Because I don't want to witness any make-outs!' Y/N sighed.

'Haha!' Shizu laughed.

'I really wish that I could go with you but I have to work extra hours.' Shizu sighed heavily.

'It's fine. I will just enjoy the movie myself~' Y/N chimed as she took her bag and stood up.

'It's so nice to be you to have a weekend! Aish!'

'You should stop watching dramas and saying aish all the time.'

Y/N laughed.

'Did you come during our lunch period only to tell us about the movie?' Loid asked.

'Yes. Since lunch hour will be over soon, I will get going!'

Y/N bid her goodbyes as she took a bus towards the cinema hall.

'Hmm, it should take only 15 minutes to reach. Till then I can just relax.' She thought as she plugged her AirPods into her ears and connected with her phone's Bluetooth.

'Aju nice!'

She started to vibe with the song when a little boy sat beside her.

She looked at the little boy and saw his father standing right beside him. She smiled at the little boy. Though she was wearing a mask, cap, T-shirt, and jeans completely looking like a tomboy, anyone could guess that she was a girl because of her long brown hair.

The little boy shyly looked at the other side making Y/N chuckle.

'I really wish to see a kid growing up.' She thought.

'Oh wait. I actually did. Ara...'

She then diverted her mind towards Ara.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'And I...am..........Iron Man. *snaps*'

Y/N looked at the bright light which showed how Tony Stark snapped his fingers making the war between the Avengers and Thanos stop.

She threw some popcorn into her mouth.

'Babe? What happened?'

She heard a male's voice in the front seat of her. She saw the guy panicking as the other people also looked at the couple.

At that time she noticed the woman was pregnant. Assuming that it has something to do with her pregnancy, she quickly put her bowl of popcorn aside.

'H-hyunie....I..I don't feel well!'

'But your due date is much later! We are just in the middle babe! You are not going through labor pain!'

'I don't know-'

'Excuse me. Let me see.'

The boy turned around and saw a young woman who was Y/N.

'I am a doctor and I know Korean. So please step aside. Let me check.'

Y/N briefly put her card in front of him before pulling it away and bending down to look at the woman.

'Do you feel any pain here ma'am?'

'No, ove..r here!'

The woman pushed Y/N's hand on her left side. Y/N massaged her belly a few times to reduce the pain as the woman sighed.

'Is it feeling okay babe?!' The boy asked as the woman nodded.

'Y-yeah..'

'Don't worry. I think she is exhausted and should take a rest. Is this her first pregnancy?'

'Yes?'

'Then you should take extra care Mr..'

Y/N turned around to look at the boy only to gasp loudly. The movie was paused meanwhile as all the lights came back.

The regular doctor came down since she was informed about an emergency here.

'Oh, thank you doctor for looking after my wife. I am Jeon Jung Hyun..'

Y/N did not need the boy's name since she could see who he was. It was nonother than her brother.

She widened her eyes in realization as she snapped her neck towards the pregnant woman whom the theatre doctor was assisting. It was Hyejin.

'Doctor?' Jung Hyun waved his hands towards Y/N's face as Y/N took a step backward.

'No..no! This can't happen!' She thought..

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 10.8K 54
"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon~" "I will never let you die, Officer Je...
281K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
7.1K 247 34
aah jungkook sir please leave me.. ----------------------------------------------- suga-what are you doing here?? ...
4.5K 692 16
โœง.*โœจ๏ธ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœจ๏ธหšโœง.* หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšโ—โ— โ– โ–Œ โ–ทโ–ทหš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš ๐Ÿ’Ž "๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ...