Rudra-Nandani

By magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... More

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
17 ~ The King Left
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra

138K 8K 3.3K
By magicallovely

1.1k votes fastt for the next update!!!

Nandani POV

"Maybe, for you men, this material untouched body is a sign of true love,"

I added in a slow voice and he suddenly pulled me back, making me sit on his lap. His hand snaked my tiny waist, pulling me closer and his other cupped my neck in possession and urgency.

I blinked nervously with fright by his sudden move and tried to meet his suddenly changed eyes.

"It can be a sign of true love for other men. But, I am not that man. For me, you were, you are and you will always be mine until I am in your heart, But,"

He said and I felt his breath fanning over my lips, battling with mine when he slowly brought them close to mine. He tightened his grip on my neck, making my lips part and muttered.

"Naraz hone ka hak to hai na hume, jese aapko that,"

"I have the right to be angry na, as you had,"

I touched his fingers that were on the side of my waist and I tried to ask in a slow voice. My voice automatically turned low and my gaze often landed on his lips which were threatening me with the closeness.

"Kese door aapki narazgi,"

"How will your anger be calmed down?"

He feathered my lips with the pad of his thumb and said in a slow yet intoxicating voice.

"Waqt to de na hume, Nandani. Hume aadat nahi hai in sab ki, ye sab hamare liye esa hai jese sookhe ran me sunami aa gayi ho achanak, hume sambhalne to de, jo paaya hai usse sambhalne to de. Aapke hi hai hum, ek galti karke pata chala hai aapki keemat ka. Jaldbaazi me koi or dard nahi dena chahte aapko,"

"Give me the time, Nandani. I am not used to of all those, all this is like suddenly a Sumani came into the dry desert, let me balance myself, let me handle what I have got. I am all yours, I realised it after doing a terrible mistake. I do not want to hurt you now in any hurry,"

He said and I looked at his eyes blinking weakly like his lashes were feeling heavier now.

I could not say anything else now. It was like whenever I get close to him I forget what to say. I forget everything and somewhere he knew it.

"You still have not kissed me,"

He said and I gulped.

"I would not until you would let me do everything I would like to do,"

He tightened his hold on my neck and brought me close to his. My breathing turned heavy, making my chest move up and down lightly and my stomach twisted when he said.

"Ek achi patni ki tarah, hume aapke hotho ko hamare bahot kareeb mehsus karne de,"

"Kiss me, Nandani. Be a good little wife,"

Every time, he calls me 'little wife', it sends chills down my spine and gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"On one condition,"

I said and he cupped my neck even tightly making me moan. I could feel his cold fingers against my nape. His fingers were so long and palm so big that he could cup my neck as if holding a glass in hand.

"Ahhhhhh, Rudra,"

I moaned which came out like a breath and he asked in a slow voice.

"What is it?"

He asked.

"You will let..." Inhaled deeply, "...me kiss on your jaw,"

I said and he asked in a husky voice with his eyes on my lips.

"Only kiss?"

I inhaled a sharp breath again and took my lips closer to his lips. I saw him closing his eyes when I parted my lips to place them on his. He wanted me to kiss his yet his hand on my waist and neck was telling me what was in control here.

I shut my eyes closed and felt the dangerous heat building between us, which was slowly pulling us together. I sucked his lips lightly. They were fresh, wet, and cold as he just took a bath. Their softness erupted a pull into me, that made me press my thighs together as I could feel my core getting wet for him.

"I am feeling wet, Rudra,"

I spoke in his mouth and muttered further with uneven breaths.

"For you,"

He kissed me back immediately with passion, sucking my lips harshly and I asked with racing heartbeats and warm, heated-up cheeks.

"Please touch me down there,"

I moaned in his mouth after pulling my lips a little back and he tightened his grip on my neck earning one moan loud moan.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

And, pulled my lips back on his lips. He sucked my lips softly, intensely, teasing me with the storng pulls, making my breath stop and my stomach twist very very wrongly.

He took his lips back and made me look into his eyes. He touched my swollen lips with his thumb and said.

"Be a good girl, and show me how you touch yourself,"

He was a dangerous monster. He was not letting me seduce him, he was seducing me. I was feeling even more aroused by his talks. He was winning at my game.

I blinked looking into his eyes. And the conversation we were having was making me feel timid and blushed.

"I do not touch myself. I never did,"

I tried to say in a slow voice and he touched my cheek with his lips.

He brushed my cheek with his lips and took them close to my ear muttering in a slow voice.

"Wait for me, tonight and I want to see how you would like me to touch you. I am very bad at it, you are going to teach me, right,... My little seductress,"

My eyes shut close with his deep, husky voice and suddenly.

"Ranaji,"

I shivered and stood off his lap hearing an attendee's voice from outside.

Suddenly he pulled me back onto his lap and said to the attendee.

"Yes,"

His eyes not leaving mine and my heartbeats racing insanely with the wild thing he just said to me.

"Ranaji, Lady chandramukhi has come to meet you,"

She informed and I looked at his look changing suddenly.

"Maasi-ma, Okay I am coming,"

He said and looked at me but before he could make me get off his lap again. I cupped his cheek and leaned in closer to his neck. Inhaling a sharp breath, I muttered.

"You promised me to let me kiss your jaw,"

I reminded him and pressed my lips below his jaw, seeing no offence, I divert them slightly left to his neck, and deepened the kiss into sucking. 

"Nandani,"

He groaned my name and cupped my neck lightly. But, I deepened it more turning it into a harsh love bite not caring if his finger would choke me right now. I brought my lips back and saw his skin having slight bruises of bright red colour.

I gently pecked his neck and looked into his eyes.

"I would not leave you if you had marked me,"

I smiled and stood up from his lap. He walked towards the mirror and looked at his neck in the mirror.

"I hate you, Nandani,"

He said looking at me through the mirror. I smirked and muttered back.

"I hate you too, Ranaji,"

He rubbed his neck lightly with his finger and turned to look at me.

"You little thing, I will see you tonight,"

He said and I showed him my tongue, teasing him.

He took his clothes and walked behind the changing area to get dressed in fresh clothes. 

I saw him running his fingers lightly in his hair walking out after changing and saying.

"You should also meet Maasi-ma, She is like a mother figure to me,"

He said and I nodded remembering what my mother told me about chandramukhi. How she tried to trick my father and tried to break them.

"Sure,"

He said and I joined him, covering my head with my dupatta to the main meeting area.

I saw her sitting on the couch. Her hair was tied in a braid that was long till her knee. 

"Maasi-ma,"

Rudra said seeing her and walked forward towards her.

"Rudra,"

She called and stood up looking at him. There was something in her voice. Something that was giving me bad vibes already.

I did not what my father saw in her.

He bent forward to touch her feet and she gently placed her hand on his head.

Ewww. Just seeing her touching my husband sent me bad thoughts in me.

He stood up and she turned to look at me.

"Who is she?"

Now, I walked forward and met him with adjoined palms.

"Greetings, Maasiji, I am Nandani,"

I said and she looked at me as if waiting for me to touch her feet. In no case, I could bend forward in her.

Rudra added.

"Maasi-ma, she is Nandani, my wife,"

She looked at him with thinned eyebrows and said with slight shock on her face.

"Wife?"

He nodded.

"Yes, I am sorry but our wedding happened in little ugly circumstances,"

She smiled and looked at me.

"Nandani who?"

Her eyes scanned my face and I said with a wide smile.

"Princess of Mahabaleshgarh, Queen of Suryagarh, Daughter of Rajvardhan Mahabalesh and Abhishree,"

The moment I finished, her face turned pale and her gaze turned down as if I sharpened little faded memory of her.

"She is our enemy, Rudra,"

She said lifting her eyes to him.

"Do not you remember what her parents did to your father,"

She said and I looked sharply at her.

"Maasiji, You know so much about my parents. How so? Where were you when Rudra's father died,"

I said and he suddenly said with an authoritative tone.

"Nandani,"

I looked at him and gulped calming myself down.

"Watch your mouth,"

I lowered my gaze.

"Sorry, Ranaji but I cannot hear anything against my parents just like you cannot hear anything about yours,"

I said and he looked at her.

"Maasi-ma, she is not our enemy, her parents is,"

Her face changed the moment he said this. It was like, she was shocked what he was saying to her.

"It must have been a long journey, You must take some rest,"

He said and she nodded lightly.

"Ofcourse, and I would like to talk to you after that,"

He nodded and she took her steps back from there.

He looked at me and lifted his eyebrows asking what was it.

She left and I looked at him.

"She was my father's mistress. She tried to break their marriage,"

I said and he inhaled a sharp breath.

"Shut up, Nandani. My mother was also my father's mistress. You cannot disrespect her like that. They are also human, we are also human,"

He said referring himself as 'we'.

I instantly regretted what I said. He was the son of a slave mother. I should not have said that.

"I am sorry, I am sorry, please. I did not mean that,"

I said and walked closer to him.

He abruptly looked at me and said.

"I have some work,"

He said and walked away from there.

I gritted my teeth when he left and exhaled a sharp breath.

Next time, I would have to be sharp with my tongue in front of him, in front of her. I could not expose her to him having blind faith, an emotional attachment to her like that.

He left and I came to my bedroom to see Hridhaan. He was sleeping now and Suman was looking after him.

I sat on the couch and started thinking about the ways. Even after marrying me, he was still not ready to leave my family. For him, they still were culprits.

But, it was not his fault. It was the fault of her Maasi-ma, who must have kept him away from the truth.

Suddenly an attendee came and informed me.

"Ranisa, Badi Ranisa has come to meet you,"

I nodded and immediately stood up.

I walked back to the meeting area and said walking closer to her.

"Badi Ma, you should have called me,"

I said and she smiled looking at me.

"I thought, I should walk a little for my health and then come see you, please sit,"

I sat against her on the couch and smiled.

"How are you feeling now?"

I asked with a softness in my voice.

"I am feeling better now. Now, I can peacefully die to see everything in the right hands,"

She said and I gulped not getting what was she talking about.

"When my all sons died in the war, my hope died because my husband was a no good man. I really started worrying about the Kingdom and my daughter-in-law. But, now I think Rudra can handle the Kingdom with his abilities,"

She said and I smiled.

"Your daughters-in-law, where are they?"

I asked and she informed me.

"They have gone to visit their home, Will be back in evening today,"

And, suddenly the sound of Hridhaan crying and Suman bringing him here.

"Nandani, he woke up crying,"

Badi Maa looked at him and asked.

"Who is he?"

She handed me him and I stood up to calm him down.

"He is Hridhaan. His father died in the war. He was Ranaji's friend and his mother also died six months back. I and Ranaji decided to take care of him,"

She listened to me and said.

"Ohh, give me,"

She said and I handed him over to her.

She patted his back and asked.

"Do you know how to take care of a baby?"

I shook my head and said.

"I will learn with time,"

She smiled and said.

"One of my daughters-in-law lost his baby and then got widowed. She is kind of upset and feels alone. If you do not mind, she can take care of him and raise him up,"

She said and I gulped not knowing what to answer.

"Badi Ma, I think, you should ask Ranaji about this,"

I said and she nodded.

She looked at an attendee and asked.

"Can you ask Rudra to come here and meet me,"

She went and I spoke to the Badi Ma till he came.

He met her and sat beside her playing with Hridhaan a little.

She proposed the idea to her and he looked at me and said.

"If Bhabhi Maa would like to take the responsibility of him, I do not see any problem. You? Nandani,"

He asked looking at me and I shook my face.

"No, no problem. I am sure, she will be able to take better care than me,"

"Perfect,"

Badi Maa said and added.

"Also, Nandani, you can ask Rudra to give you a child of your own, he is also getting old,"

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book!!!

Love You All ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 78.1K 48
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES πŸ”₯ All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
10.3M 769K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
55.2K 4.2K 35
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
2.5M 106K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...