Plot twist (Loona au)

By BTXI_LND

This is my first book and I hope u enjoy! Warning: Grammar mistakes!!! Loona High School au Past traumas and... More

Characters
1- Hello
2- Starting
3- Running away
4- Princess?
5- Secret garden
6- Cat shaped bread
7- Unexpected
8- Plan
9- Meeting
10- Meeting pt 2
Other character info pt 1- Parents
Other character info pt 2 - Children
Other Character info pt 3- Children (continued)
11- Exhausted
13- Confess already
14- The past pt 2
15- Stories of the past
16- Sleepover
17- Lipsoul's secret place
18- More to discover
19- Opening up
20- Locked room
21- In a sticky situation
22- The end is nearing
23- How we came to be
24- Hope is what we need
25- Time is moving faster now
26- Pain? Love?
27- Something is not right
28- How we came to be pt. 2
29- Failed Plan
30- Goodbye
31- A year later...
Epilogue

12- The past

76 2 4
By BTXI_LND

This is more focus on their past......

TW: Sad chapter

No one's POV:

Jiwoo walked down the hallway trying to find her younger sister. She checked every single classroom and still couldn't find her.

It was a bad idea to come to school at night.

The two lost the game of hide and seek, and the dare was to sleep at school for a night. Luckily, their parents were ok with the dare, since they convinced them it's for a science project, and had the maid drive the two back to school, before it was dark.

They brought all the essentials that they needed for the night. Dinner was already provided, at home, before they arrived there. But as full as they were, they brought snacks with them anyway.

They were lucky the security guard comes later in the middle of the night. They set up the stuff they brought in one of the classrooms.

Jiwoo's younger sister wanted to roam around the school since she couldn't during the day. They brought masks, just in case if they get caught by the guard, and put it on.

At first they were roaming around the school, sneaking into the teachers lounge for example, and stealing the hidden snacks they stored from the students.

"Ooooo! Unnie look! They have my fav! Croissants!" The younger yelled.

"Pff! Shhh! You have to whisper JinJin." Jiwoo smiled at the younger, as they both stole the packs of croissants.

"Ok unnie." The younger whispered, giving the older a thumbs up.

They left the lounge and ran down the halls, with excitement. It was dark so the two brought flashlights, flashing it in front of them as they ran.

They eventually made it back to the classroom, where their stuff were set up. They laid on the sleeping bags they put out, with laughter, as they both sighed, happily.

"Yah, unnie?" JinJin whispered.

"What's up?"

"Can we watch a movie unnie? I brought my computer." She smiled.

Jiwoo too smiled, "Of course! But we have to be quiet, ok Jin..?"

"Got it unnie, we don't wanna get caught by the guard." She gave her another thumbs up.

Jiwoo ruffled her hair, "Your so cute when your not obsessed with dogs."

"I am not obsessed with dogs." She talked back, removing Jiwoo's hand off her head, pouting.

"Right, and all those dog stuffed animals and posters in your room say otherwise." Jiwoo raised her a brow.

"Well- I- it's- it's not like your not obsessed with girls!" The younger remarked.

"Girls, what girls? I- I don't know what your talking about.." Jiwoo flustered.

"Hey hey! Your blushing! Your a major player unnie!" The younger laughed, pointing at her.

"Ok ok fine you got me there, but it's not like I'm crushing on someone..." Jiwoo smirked.

"I- I- don't like her!" JinJin crossed her arms, blushing.

"Oh! I didn't say who it was JinJin, so you do like her!" Jiwoo smiled.

The younger blushed even more, "N- no... I don't like her. She's straight anyway." She said sadly.

"Turn her. Make her gay for you." Jiwoo whispered, ruffling her hair.

"Uh, I don't know, she likes someone else..." The younger said sadly, pouting, looking down.

Jiwoo sighed, "Well, you can still tell her how you feel. Plus who does she like anyway? Wait. It's not who I think it is right..?" Jiwoo widened her eyes.

"Uh yea, it's him, Lee Hansol." The younger sighed.

"Argh, why does she like that motherfucker!" Jiwoo shouted.

"Unnie, shhh, plus mom said you can't swear."

"Sorry, but I don't get why I can't, mom does all the time, plus I'm 12 so I can." Jiwoo remarked, lowering her voice.

"Well I'm not any younger than you so I can too right?"

JinJin showed her puppy eyes, Jiwoo couldn't resist. "N- no you can't, I'm older so I'm able to."

"Fine, let's just go watch that movie." JinJin sighed, getting out her computer.

No one's POV:

"Argh, dad's in his alcohol addiction again."

"Go get dad, Heej."

"Dad!! We need you!"

"What's up? Heej?"

"Daddy is in his alcohol addiction" She said cutely.

"I see, want another sibling bunny?" Her dad smiled at her, ruffling her head.

"Ooooh, do I get to be the unnie?!" She jumped, excitedly.

"Yes, you get to be the unnie."

"Then I want another sibling!!"

"Uh, we are having another sibling, dad?" Soyeon came over to a jumping Heejin, on hearing the word sibling.

"I think we should." He smiled.

"How? Your both men..." Soyeon pointed out.

"Ha! You really think we are gonna fuck?"

"Oooo, a new word! Fuck!" Heejin swore, shouting excitedly.

"Argh, look at what you did Jungkook, now Heejin is swearing..." Taehyung said groggily, still drunk.

"Oops, go lay down Tae."

Taehyung nodded his head, lazily laying down on the couch.

Heejin ran and jumped on him as he groaned from the weight. Heejin just giggled.

"Ok! Another sibling it is!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Great. Now I have to be an unnie for another kid." Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"Your funny unnie!" Heejin giggled even more as Taehyung tickled her.

"Anyway, Tae you stay here, Soyeon, Heejin come with me to the adoption center."

"Ok!" Heejin jumped off of Taehyung, running to get her shoes.

"Can I choose the sibling?" Soyeon asked.

"Sure. But you and Heejin have to agree."

"Kookie she's not a pet." Taehyung remarked.

"Right, oh and we are definitely getting a she. If we get a boy then he would feel too straight because of all the girls. And we don't want that." Jungkook winked at the girls.

"Let's go daddy!!!" Heejin ran out the door, already in the car.

They arrived at the adoption center, for girls, and entered the front door.

Heejin ran to the front desk, "Hi! I'm Heejin, but you can call me Heej or bunny, I'm 6 years old and I'm looking for a sister! That girl by my daddy is my unnie Soyeon, she's 8 years old, it's so cool she's already a grown up!!"

The lady at the desk smiled at Heejin, "Nice to meet you, your looking for a sister?"

"Yes, but one younger then me so I can be unnie!" Heejin jumped up and down.

"But she has to be old enough to play with me!"

Jungkook and Soyeon came towards the desk bowing their heads, chuckling, "I'm sorry about my daughter, she's just excited."

"It's no problem, you have raised her well, Mr Jeon." The lady waved her hands to reassure him.

"How do you know my daddy?" Heejin asked curiously.

"Heejin, everyone knows daddy, he's the big ceo and earns a lot of money." Soyeon bent down to whisper to Heejin.

"Ohhh, then I wanna be rich too unnie, don't tell anyone." Heejin too whispered.

Soyeon ruffled her hair in response.

No one's POV:

"Argh where am I?" Said the confused, 12 year old girl as she sat up in the hospital bed.

"Shhh, it's ok Seul, you just fainted that's all."

"Argh, where did I faint? I can't remember. Why do I have these scratches on my forehead mom?"

"You knocked into the table while you fainted, your ok now."

Haseul rested in her mothers arms as she sat on the hospital bed.

A girl watched from a far by the door, not wanting to enter, it was her fault. She felt guilty, she should've stopped Haseul.

She heard about Haseul having memory loss, so it could mean she couldn't remember her.

Seulgi, Haseul's other mom came back from the store with essentials, they needed for a few days at the hospital. She noticed the girl that blamed herself for the accident, stand by the door not entering.

"Hey, Vivi, why aren't you entering?" She calmly asked her.

"It's ok, it's my fault anyway." She had tears in her eyes.

"I just came to make sure she woke up, that's all, you won't see me ever again, I won't go near her, Mrs. Jo.. I promise..." She sighed.

"No no, it wasn't your fault, it was ours, we weren't prepared enough for the fight. Don't blame yourself because of the mistakes of the adults. Your just a kid and you fight well Vivi. I trust you enough for my daughter." Seulgi smiled, ruffling the younger girls head.

Vivi wiped the tears off her face with the back of her hand, she sniffled. "Thanks Mrs. Jo." She smiled back.

Seulgi put her hand on her shoulder, "Now go and say hi to Seul, she probably misses you the most after waking up."

Vivi nodded her head, turning towards the door, she opened it and walked in.

She lowered her head a bit, rubbing her arm as she walked closer towards the younger and her mother.

"H- how d- do f- fe- feel Seulie..?" Vivi stuttered, still looking down.

"Who are you?" Haseul asked curiously, confused.

Vivi felt a ping in her heart when she heard those words, her stomach felt like throwing up, while her eyes started to tear up.

She couldn't look up because the tears in her eyes were starting to form bigger, and it could stream down her cheeks any second.

"I'm- I- I'm a patient next door who is getting a discharge and I heard about your situation." Vivi spoke quietly, hiding her face with her hair.

"I have to go now, bye"

She quickly ran out of the room, her eyes flowing with tears, as she tried not to bump into the busy nurses that were working, down the halls.

A few days pasted and Vivi stayed in her room the few days. She wanted to leave, she didn't want to stay in Korea any longer. Maybe she could go to China to live with her grandparents for a while. Maybe she could start her new life in China. She could take over one the gangs there in China.

Her mom knocked the 5th time today, on her door to get her to eat. But who would want to eat when you had just lost your best friend, her only friend who knew her secret.

"I'm not gonna eat mom, I'm not hungry."

"Kahei, can I come in?" Her mother asked.

"Sure." She replied sadly.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Her mom walked toward her bed, rubbing her back that was covered with the blanket.

"No. I feel bad, I feel like a monster. Why did you even trust me as a gang member anyway." She started to tear up.

"Because I see potential, Kahei, I need you to be your strong self and help me win against the other gangs. That's what your father would've wanted.

That brought Vivi back out of her sad trance, her dad, the one she didn't know anything about. The one who died to save her and her mother. The one she never got to meet but only visit him at the grave.

"D- dad? How would I know if he wanted this? I never even met him. You were probably his only priority, I was there causing problems like I always do." Vivi started breaking down.

"Shhh, that's not true, I'm not supposed to tell this to you yet, I was supposed to give you something your father left for you. Your supposed to receive it when your 16 but your 12 and you seem to need it now then later so... I'll be right back and fetch it ok." She softly patted the top of her head, getting off the bed and quickly fetching the thing she said.

Vivi sat up on her bed, frowning, waiting for her mother to come back. Her mother quickly ran in and sat back down on the bed taking out a letter, she hid behind her back.

She handed it to Vivi, she opened up the folded paper, and read what was written.

Dear my sweet and strong darling, Vivi,

By now I have probably died saving both you and your mother. I wrote this in case something will happen to me, and if I wasn't there to see you grow up. Right now the other gangs are plotting to destroy our gang to become most powerful. I want you to be the strongest and bravest mafia gangster the world has ever seen. My goal was to end all the evil mafia gangs for peace between the power that each gang holds, but sadly of course the world is cruel and I want you to finish the goal for me. I believe in you! There is a place I have hidden just for you. It's in China, so if you get a chance go to this location. This location I'm 100% sure will help you with your pain, Kahei. I know at this age you will start to feel alone, guilt, pain, I know, I entrust this place to you my daughter. Protect your mother and your loved ones, I will be watching from above. Please know that I love you and your mother, you both are my everything. I know you will work hard to achieve this goal and avenge for me. Life has a bunch of twists and turns, get back up each time and fight it through.

Love Your Father, Wong Kai

Hope you liked this chapter.....!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

Tell me your fav character so far......

Updates: Two chapters a week.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 376 6
a brunch of Lesserafim smuts (some g!p) ⚠️I do not claim any of these stories so credit to the original writers⚠️
15.4K 723 13
A princess who doesn't want a royal life, encountered a simple-living guy unexpectedly. Two people with different status in life. Could you believe t...
2.5K 93 10
Sarada eats a poisoned apple, but Sakura can't find the antidote. Perhaps it's something you can't concoct with herbs? Inspired by HinataNazyalensky...
26.8K 344 17
{ YUYEON, SOOSHU, MIMIN } REQUESTED ARE OPEN ⚠️ FUTANARI ⚠️GENDER BENDER 🤍 FLUFF ❤️SMUTS PLEASE DON'T REQUEST SOMETHING ABOUT PSYCHO AND ALL, I C...