Creator Sims

Av Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 造物主的模拟人生 Author: Xi Chi Mu Summary: Asahina Sumiya, fifteen years old, likes to play g... Mer

The Creator's Sims
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85

16

142 6 3
Av Spinfoxie

Chapter 16 The Sixteenth Day of the Game

    The explosive output of the alcoholic Moriya directly caused the two people present to fall into a long silence.

    After almost tens of seconds, Nakaya jumped up on the spot angrily. He rushed behind Mori, turned the other's chair around to face himself, "Ami! Tell me, who taught you this, I Go now—"Kill him!

    Considering the cruelty of the last few words, Chuya's words were abruptly cut off in half.

    As the head of the family, he couldn't recall the scene just now.

    ...Could it be that the way to tell a person is lying is to lick and taste it? !

    Chuya's face darkened at the speed of light.

    He couldn't imagine the appearance of Sen Ya identifying lies to other people in the future!

    At this moment, Moriya turned his target to Chuya.

    Chuya looked at Moriya's face getting closer and closer, and he immediately understood that this was to make him accept the lick of discrimination.

    His heart was tangled.

    "Will you be sad if you avoid playing with him?"

    "...Why is it so difficult to raise a child     ?!

    "

Sammy knew nothing.

    Seeing himself getting closer and closer in Moriya's face, Chuya's body was a little stiff. In the end, he still stood there helplessly, ready to accept Moriya's wet puppy licking people.

    What else can I do? Of course she chose to pamper him.

    However, just when Moriya was about to launch a discriminating lick at Chuya, Osamu Dazai's ruthless iron hand directly pressed Chuya's face, pushing him back violently.

    Chuya: "???"

    He was sure that Osamu Dazai must have pushed him with all his might!

    So much so that even a master of gymnastics at Zhongye's level took two steps back under the opponent's strength.

    He looked at the peerless dog man in disbelief, and saw the other party looking at him with a smile on his face, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

    At this time, Moriya's tongue attack also arrived, but after the sound of "squeaky", he only licked the air.

    However, this dramatist didn't know anything about it. His big blurred cat eyes were wide open, and he roared into the empty air: "This is the smell of lying!"

    Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuya: "..."

    This roar Not only interrupted Chuya's thinking, but also instantly distracted the attention of the two who were almost torn apart.

    In the end, Zhong Ye couldn't bear it any longer and jumped his feet: "Could it be that the air can still lie to you?!" I'm

    sure, I have to find a time to get the name of the elder out of this kid's mouth!

    Then—beat him up!

    Chuya, who was imagining how he should punish the opponent, looked up and saw Osamu Dazai, a bastard, pushing Moriya's head back to the bar over and over again, as if teasing him.

    This dog-like bandage man seemed to have taken a stimulant, with an obvious excitement.

    So excited to play tricks on a child. Zhong also wanted to kick him away.

    ……etc? excited?

    Nakaya finally understood the weirdness. For a deep-minded person like Osamu Dazai, even if he occasionally deliberately pretends to look sunny, no one can explore what is going on deep inside his heart.

    He is a person who refuses to expose everything in his heart to the surface.

    But now, it is such a black mud spirit who enjoys playing with a drunk brat endlessly, and there is an undeniable joy in both his demeanor and his actions.

    ...he is really happy. As for what made him happy, Chuya couldn't figure it out. But what affected him must have something to do with Moriya.

    Because in those iris eyes, at this moment, there is only the little alcoholic who seems to be sleepwalking.

    'Senya is my favorite friend.

    A complex look flashed in Chuya's beautiful blue eyes, and finally, he sat back in his seat in silence .     He pressed down the brim of his hat, lowered his head, took

    a sip of the wine in the glass, and murmured softly, "You can tell the truth occasionally.

    "

The photo taken on the bar is a bit strange to Moriya, because he was indeed given a drunken BUFF at the time.

    At this time, I have to praise the details of the Sims game. No matter what point, it gives him an immersive game experience.

    Thinking of this, he continued to flip through the photo album on the next page, but when he saw the content in the photo, it was Moriya who was still in the second term of middle school, and his expression was a little uncomfortable.

    Because, that was a photo of him, Chuya and Akutagawa wearing dresses.

    The three people in the photo looked at the camera with the same ferocious expressions, as if they were going to take the dog's head off the photographer in the next second.

    ————————

    "This mission may be related to the crisis in Hong Kong." This is the first sentence that Moriya called to the office after Mori Ogai, "People from the public security investigation team have already We have entered Yokohama. I need you to act secretly to find out the purpose of this unexpected guest."

    At the same time, a line of floating red letters appeared in front of Moriya's eyes.

    "The beginning of the main task ability license is officially opened."

    Moriya was slightly taken aback. He had probably heard of the so-called ability license. It was nothing more than a business license, but with this thing, Hong Kong black Some shady jobs behind the scenes will become safer.

    But he didn't expect that Mori Ogai would entrust him with such an important task.

    This is a harbinger of promotion and salary increase!

    When Moriya heard this, he immediately became serious, and he took a step forward to look at the photo that Mori Owai had pushed to the center of the table.

    A black-haired young man with a very ordinary appearance occupies two-thirds of the entire picture, and beside him stands a young man with blond hair and black skin, who is obviously of mixed race.

    "The main object of investigation is this Mr. Sato," Mori Ogai tapped his finger on the face of the black-haired young man, "and this, it is said, is a private detective hired by him."

    Moriya felt very confused, and issued The question of the soul: "He is a policeman and still needs to hire a private detective. Is his professional level so good?"

    Mori Ogai laughed, "Talking with Moriya-kun is always relaxing, but," he paused , folded his hands against his chin, and looked at Moriya meaningfully with his long and narrow purple eyes, "As for the role of this person, I have to find out by myself."

    Moriya nodded thoughtfully.

    "Then, for this task, Moriya-kun will choose the relevant candidates. But please remember, this is a confidential mission."

    That is to say, even those who assist Moriya in working with him are not allowed to know about Moriya's trip real purpose.

    After thinking for a while, Moriya said: "In this case, then I want a candidate who is simple-minded and more stubborn. I think Dazai's new subordinate Akutagawa is quite suitable." It

    seemed that he hadn't expected Moriya's candidate It was so strange that even Mori Ogai was stunned for a while, "...as long as you are willing?"

    Moriya stretched out a tentative jio, "I still have another candidate, can you lend me Chuya too? Mori Ogai gave

    him a meaningful look.

    "Both candidates are the ones he can best control."

    "Akutagawa's weakness is very obvious, and Chuya has unconditional trust."

    "This kid is smarter than I thought."

    "Mori Ogai Favorability +10"

    "Okay," Mori Ogai agreed straightforwardly, "but Chuya has other tasks, and he can only cooperate with you for three days."

    The author has something to say:

    only Dazai himself knows whether he is a friend or not, Zhong· Steel naturally knows nothing (hey

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.8K 124 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
4.5K 134 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
3.4K 103 38
Alternative Title: 关于我带着公会穿越猎人这档事 Author: Two-spined Salamander Summary:   Eden, the number one bug guild in the brain-computer game Yggdrasil, the...
133K 5.5K 36
Boyfriends of 3 months, George begins to realise how little he truly knows about Dreams past. He is desperate to find out what was so bad that happen...