Intertwining Fate (Akame ga K...

By Sora_Flashing12

We shared everything. Our dream. Our will. Our love. The only thing we can't share is our Fate. If we're all... More

Chapter 1 The Two Assassins
Chapter 2 The Day it all Began
Chapter 3 First Mission
Chapter 4 Challenge! Kill the Viceroy
Chapter 5 The Battle of Hakurou River
Chapter 6 Encounter
Chapter 7 The Hitman
Chapter 8 A Dark Cloud
Chapter 9 A Bitter Cry
Chapter 10 Remains
Chapter 11 Secret Arts
Chapter 13 Tombs Raid
Chapter 14 The GraveKeepers Curse
Chapter 15 The Sister's Reunion
Chapter 16 Truth
Chapter 17 Escape
Chapter 18 The Broken Promise
Chapter 19 To Each His Own Love
Chapter 20 Confession
Chapter 21 Assaulted
Chapter 22 A Fierce Battle between Life and Death
Chapter 23 Mourning
Chapter 24 Raid's Preparation
Chapter 25 Melee Under the Moonlight
Chapter 26 Awakening
Chapter 27 The Capital's Darkness
Chapter 28 A Talk
Chapter 29 Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 30 The End of Hatred
Chapter 31 Teigu

Chapter 12 Yearning

340 12 1
By Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

Currently at their base, Ryu and the other Elite Seven were going over their strategies in order to deal with their current enemy. The GraveKeepers that were currently holding the secondary team hostage.

Gozuki: The tomb of the King is a short distance away from the town of Putra. They have a neighborhood watch group, but it usually doesn't venture near the tomb.

Najasho: So if we can just take out those GraveKeepers, we should be able to remove the Treasure.

Ryu: And doing so, we could win without involving Civilians.

Green: But isn't this data a little lacking? Without a map of the tomb, even nine lives wouldn't be enough.

Poney: I bet there'll be a ton of traps in it.

While, Ryu, Najasho, Green, and Poney were discussing their plans with Gozuki, Akame was the only one that isn't participating. A cold beat sweat flows out continuously. Her stress and her worries for her little sister Kurome made herself unable to focus.

Gozuki: We have a map of the town but only a map of the first floor of the tomb. It was the best we could come up with.

Najasho: It goes to show how much we've underestimated our opponents.

Ryu: So I guess our only choice right now is to wait for Gai to get back from his underground reconnaissance.

Guy was already up ahead doing reconnaissance with Rare suit's abilities, the information they had was beyond lacking even after father showed himself again.

Gozuki: The other assassin team is concentrating on gathering information right now, I need you all to rest until we know more about our enemy.

Akame: Sh-Shouldn't we make a feint attack to draw the enemy's attention away so we can gather information smoothly? Or how about I go ahead on my own to storm the tomb to throw them into confusion?!

Ryu: Hey now! There's no way we're letting you run along and risk your precious life.

Akame:...!!

Gozuki: He's right. But that's not to say there's nothing you can do... Do you follow?

Najasho: You mean fishing...

Poney: Fishing?

Gozuki: Correct. I need to have two of you infiltrate the area surrounding the tomb and lure out the gravekeepers and capture them. Once we have them, we'll give them over to Uncle Bill. He'll be able to get plenty of information from them.

Akame: Then I'll go.

Poney: I'll go too!

Ryu: Hold it, Poney. With your personality you're not suited for a capture mission. Green and Sidewinder are our best bet right now.

Green: You aren't going, Ryu?

Ryu: As much as I want to, I can't. Prometheus isn't suited for a stealthier type of mission.

Gozuki: He's right, then I'll leave it to the two of you.

Ryu: And please, make sure Akame doesn't run off on her own.

Ryu sighed, as he whisper to Green. With how Akame's currently acting, if she's not supervised, she would definitely run headlong to danger. Green realized Ryu's intention and nodded.

Poney: Hey, Chief. What does Ryu mean, I'm not suited for capturing?

Najasho: You don't know how to hold back and would end up killing them.

Poney: I get it! It's because my Kill Rank is 5th place!

Ryu and Najasho(mind): No... Because you're an idiot...

(Elsewhere)

With Gai, he was currently digging a a pathway towards the Tomb in order to see the layout of the maze. He had already dug himself pretty deep, so it wouldn't be surprising if he reached the tomb right about now. And just as he thought that, his hand reached a metal wall.

Gai(mind): Judging by these vibrations... The tomb should be just ahead.

Gai: I'll just have to go and see!

He smash through the metal wall and passed through the wall. The moment he did, he was in a wide space of the dungeon as he could only looked them in awe.

He finally made his way inside the Tomb's King. The huge area was big enough to hold at least thousands of people. It was hard to believe that it was built underground. He could either walked through the maze and map them, or he could reached back towards the top and inform what he found towards the team. While Gai was trying out what to do, a huge Danger Beast appeared right behind him.

Gai: I wasn't expecting something like this...! Is this their watchdog?!

Gai turned around in shock. The Beast threw its enormous fist towards Gai, as their fight began. Gai easily dodge the attacked as the Beast's fist crashed towards the ground next to him. The armor man then readied his fist, jumping upward and launched an uppercut, striking the beast chest.

Gai: And now he's roaring at me... You Scumbag!!

But the Beast hardly flinch. He turned around and launched its tail and strike Gai in his chest causing him to crash towards the nearby wall. Though Gai screamed in pain, he was not allowed the be given a rest as the Beast already launched itself towards him. Activating his Rare Suit's ability, he quickly dug underground to dodge the Beast's charge. When the Beast realized that Gai had dug a hole, it tried to searched from him thinking that Gai might reveal himself from underground.

But the Beast guess had been wrong. It wasn't from below, but from, above. Gai launched himself and did an axe kick on the Beast's head. CRACK!! A huge sound of something breaking appeared on the beast's head. Gai's attack had destroyed its Skull. The mighty beast immediately fell silent on the ground.

Gai: I hope you learned your lesson, you rascal. Still. This place is so big, where am I supposed to start looking?

Gai took a step forwards, but he immediately stepped on a false panel. Suddenly, a hole had opened below him, making him fall through where dozens of spikes were there waiting for his death.

He grit his teeth and immediately use his Rare Suit's claws to stopped himself from falling by clinging himself into the walls. He grind to himself as he looked down slightly nervous at his near death experience.

Gai: Just walking around's going to be dangerous enough as it is...

(Elsewhere)

Back at the surface. Green and Akame had left the camp, with Ryu in trusting Akame towards Green, to make sure Akame doesn't do anything reckless. Though Ryu really wanted to be the one to do it, he knows that this wan't his job. He wouldn't hold back against any enemy right now after what happened with Cornelia... Both him and Akame are expressing the most stress they've ever had.

Green: So uh... Akame.

Akame:...What is it?

With how stress Akame was, this wasn't really the greatest choice of topic right now. But Green wanted to calm her down. She needs to hold out with some hope.
Green: Our guys have been captured by the enemy but... well... since those goons went out of their way to secure them, it's unlikely they'll be killed. Especially any girls.

Akame tensed up, Green needs to be careful with how he choose his next word is.

Green: There are some cases where they marry the girls off, which makes their chances of survival higher. They could also be forced to do manual labor... that actually happens quite a bit. I-I get that you're in a hurry, but I think you can hold on to a little bit of hope.

She says nothing, giving Green a seemingly confused gaze.

Green: Of course, it's better to rescue them sooner rather than later. So let's hurry up and capture the enemy so we can get home.

Akame: Yeah... Thanks, Green.

She smiled, finally she smiled since the start of this mission. Green could feel the heat rising on his cheeks before their attention refocused themselves on some looming silhouettes.

Akame: Here they are...

There's four of them, and according to our intel the number of skulls they have determines their rank. Right now, there's 3 of them with 2 skulls and 1 with 4.

Gravekeeper 1: I think we can take these guys!

Gravekeeper 2: Surround them and stay alert to bring them down! Unleash you secret a-

The Grave Keepers possess a secret art that allows them to turn their bodies into animals. And they had their own ranking system based on the skulls they're all wearing. Before Akame could even draw her weapon, Green used Sidewinder to strike all of the ones that charged towards them hard enough to knock them out immediately, readjusting his glasses as his Shingu hit the ground next to him.

Green: Sorry, but we won't be playing along with your plans.

Akame: Green!

Green: That's simply what happens when you get into my range.

The one with the most skulls was the last one standing.

Green(mind): I can do this, I need to do this if she's watching me.

Green: You're coming with us.

The fight between the Gravekeepers and the Elite Seven finally clash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 7 10
"WHY DO YOU CARE?" 'Because I love you..'
44.8K 1K 40
we all die anyways, so what's the point in living your life in fear?
36.6K 474 47
RWBY X Male reader but you're an appropriately powered Isekai hero Whilst on a walk Mark Oath is attacked by a girl he rejected earlier that day and...
162K 1.8K 7
After battling in Esdeath's special tournament, you're now an official member of the Jaegers. Things go well until you were told the truth about the...