T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ƭwιɴs |𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔�...

By ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

6

801 46 8
By ggukie_69

[povs have been changed to an upgraded version to make the book more beautiful. From now on instead of Y/N's pov or Jungkook's pov, I will be using Y / N or J U N G K O O K]

J U N G  H Y U N

I sat down with Jungkook in his car. He suggested we should talk while he send me to my office. Even though he is a busy person, it seems like he has something to say.

'So what it is that you wanted to say to me?' I asked.

'Well, you see hyung, omma has been telling you guys to go on a vacation since after my nephew or niece is born, you guys won't be able to go. So, I am thinking if you wanted to visit LA. We will be performing there. So you can come with us.'

'Oh. But I don't think I can go to LA. It is far away from here. Hyejin won't be able to sit on the plane for a long time.'

'Hmm...So what about inside Korea? Jeju? Or Do you want to visit Busan? We have a concert in Busan too.'

'Jungkook, it's fine if we go separately.'

'But-'

'Nothing will happen okay? Not many people can predict that it is me and her. Your brother and sister-in-law.'

'Fine. Then how about....'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y / N

'Bye!'

'Goodbye. See you tomorrow..' I said and walked outside of the hospital.

Today, I had less work. So It is only evening. I have nothing to do. Aish.

'Oh, I need to buy some presents for Loid since it is his birthday tomorrow!' I slapped my head.

Since my car is still in repair, I had to take a taxi to go to the shopping mall. This year I decided to buy him a Rolex watch since he loves watches a lot.

After looking at a lot of watches, I finally found a good wristwatch for him. But the price was a little bit too much for me but whatever. He is my friend. I only spend for him, Shizu, Hoshi oppa, and Ahn oppa's birthdays. Also Niki and his parents' birthdays as well.

'Should I buy some dinner before leaving?' I thought before entering a restaurant on the 7th floor of the mall.

'Hmm, pricey but whatever. Excuse me, could you please pack one cheeseburger, one large french fries, one coke, and the small chicken nuggets?'

'Sure. Please pay 100$ and sit down over there. You can see your cue number on this screen after we finish your order.'

I took the receipt and sat at a table for two which was in a corner before taking out my phone.
.
.
.
'Aww, you guys look so cute!!'

I frowned when I heard someone's voice. I looked to my right since my left side has a wall. I widened my eyes when I saw Shizu and Loid with another unknown person.

I smiled and happily skipped my way toward them. Clasping Loid's shoulder I gave him a medium pull before looking at Shizu.

'Hey, guys! How are you?! You should've told me if you guys were here! I would've tagged alone!'

'O-oh Y/N..'

I frowned when I saw their looks. They somehow looked nervous. I then glanced at the girl. She looked like a girl much older than us. Is she his relative?

'What happened? Why are your faces paled?'

'Who are you? Why are you grabbing him?' The girl said.

'I..I am Ito Y/N loid's fri-'

'Oh, Ito Y/N. Yeah, I have heard that name.'

'Who is she?' I asked.

Loid sighed before looking at me.

'Y/N, she is Yor. My girlfriend.'

'W-what? Do you have a girlfriend?! Since when?!'

'For about....9 months..'

I laughed in disbelief.

'Let's go outside guys. There are a lot of people.'

Shizu practically dragged me toward the waiting area of the mall. Since the waiting area was divided into small rooms for one family to sit comfortably, only I, Shizu, and Loid stood there.

The girlfriend of his was sent home by him.

'I am happy for you but am disappointed that you have hidden the from me Loid. Am I not trustworthy anymore? Or do you never trust me?!'

I felt a sudden wave of sorrow hit me. In this country, I only had Shizu and Loid for two years. The. Other friends and Akiyo. But why would he hide it from me but not from Shizu?

'It's not like that Y/N.' Loid tried to explain.

'Then what? It wasn't a big deal but knowing that only I didn't know about this made me feel worse than ever!' I chocked.

'But Shizu-'

'So what?' Shizu suddenly cut off Loid's words.

'I mean, even if he has hidden it from you so what? It's not like you were too honest with us too!' She screamed.

I looked at her confusedly.

'What do you mean Shizu?'

'Oh! Please stop being so naive! Tell us Y/N, were you always honest with us? No!'

'Why?! What did I even do!?'

'What did you do? Y/N come on! You know we waited for you to open up with us since the day we become your friends! But you never were too open with us.'

'Shizu stop!'

'Why? It's been 2 years Loid! 2 freaking years! Did she think that we are this dumb?! This dumb to notice that she is Jeon Jungkook's twin sister?! We already knew the day we saw her for the first time!'

I gasped and looked at Shizu screaming at us.

'What? Remember I am a K-pop fan? As well as BTS's? I saw the run episode before it was taken down, and I knew from the first glance Y/N. I gave you thousands of times to tell us that. But you did. Yesterday, we saw Hoshi oppa. We knew he and Jungkook are somehow related! Otherwise, why would he even come to you? You never trusted us Y/N. You were just depending on us.'

I cried out as I tried to hold her hands but she backed away.

'And for your kind information, I got to know about his girlfriend the day before yesterday when I saw them kissing in front of Loid's house. I wanted to tell you but he said he will reveal it on his birthday.'

She didn't wait for me to say anything as she walked outside along with Loid following her, trying to stop her.

'Shizu! Loid! Please listen to me!' I shouted for them to listen but they never did.

I ran but when I came outside, they were gone. I looked here and there but nobody was there.

'P-please, listen to me just once!' I sobbed as I desperately looked for them.

Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my shoulder painfully.

'Ack!'

I turned my head to see two big guys with cold eyes. They had a strange dangerous aura lingering around them. I shivered as I took some steps away from them only to be held again.

'W-what do you want?!'

'Miss. You have to come with us.'

'W-why?! Who are you?!'

'None of your business. Now be a good girl and listen to us.. We only want to captivate you for a few hours....until we are done...'

I flinched... What?! What done?! My mind shifted to the time when Anna hired boys for raping me. What if these boys also have the same motives?!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 3K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
129K 5.7K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
12.8K 717 18
It seems like the number of obsessed fans is increasing day by day. Now, many of them are 50% obsessed fans and 50% haters. Min Yoongi, a member of B...
4.5M 212K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...