The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
115
116
117 End

114

140 1 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 114

    This year's flower arrangement competition was a little different. Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei became the champion and runner-up of City A respectively.

    After that, the two were recommended to the national flower arrangement competition.

    The flower arrangement competition this time is not to be participated in the name of an individual, but a team or unit.

    Moreover, besides Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei, their master Randy also participated in the domestic flower arrangement competition with them.

    Their purpose is not to go to this domestic flower arrangement competition, but they want to use the platform of the domestic flower arrangement competition to participate in the world flower arrangement competition held every four years.

    Of course, if they want to enter the world class, they have to face the challenges of florists from all over the country.

    Only by fighting for the title of champion from all hands can they represent their country and participate in that world-class struggle.

    Randy is one or two rounds older than Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin. She has challenged many times in domestic flower arrangement competitions, but it is a pity that she ends up with regrettable results every time.

    In the team she formed before, there were many talented florists, but the best result was only the second place in the domestic flower arrangement competition.

    This year, she planned not to participate anymore, but Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin's apprenticeship gave her new hope.

    It was because of her that Yu Yaxin entered the world of a florist, and she had a strong shadow on her body.

    And Xu Luofei was also brought here by the two of them. Whether it's the aesthetics of flower art or the skill of flower arrangement, the three of them come from the same source.

    Nothing fits better than this.

    Randy's ambition was ignited again, and she decided to do it again with her two apprentices.

    There was no suspense that the champion of the city A flower arrangement competition would fall into their hands.

    Next up is the National Flower Arranging Competition.

    After a lot of effort, the three finally won the championship of the National Flower Arranging Competition in the spring of the following year.

    This year's World Flower Arrangement Contest was held abroad.

    The three participated on behalf of Huaguo, and finally won the second place in the World Flower Arranging Competition.

    Although the flower arrangement competition is not well-known in China, but the world-class flower arrangement competition can win the second place, which can be regarded as winning glory for the country.

    When the three of them returned, their popularity and gold content rose instantly.

    Countless domestic invitations came one after another.

    Taking a special plane back to City A, there was a lot of hustle and bustle outside.

    The three people who didn't know what happened got off the plane one by one.

    As soon as they raised their heads and looked down, they couldn't help being stunned.

    In addition to the major interview media in city A waiting, there are also large white lilies around, and countless excited eyes are constantly cast on them.

    It was the beginning of June at this time, and the three ladies were wearing skirts that suited their temperament, with beautiful and delicate sun hats on their heads.

    As soon as they walked down, those reporters didn't immediately surround them, but silently moved to the two sides to make a way for the back.

    Yu Yaxin's heart skipped a beat, she had some anticipation of what was about to happen.

    Sure enough, at the end of the road, Cheng Zihang was holding a bouquet of flowers, and walked towards them slowly with nervous and expectant eyes.

    Randy knew her disciple's boyfriend. Seeing this, she also understood something. She couldn't help but exchanged glances with Xu Luofei, raised her eyebrows, and then gave Yu Yaxin the main seat in the middle.

    Holding flowers in his hands, Cheng Zihang came to Yu Yaxin.

    "Xinxin, Master, Feifei, congratulations." He seemed a little nervous, but he did not forget to congratulate the three of them first.

    "Thank you." The three replied in unison.

    "Why are you still hesitating here, hurry up and get to the point." Seeing that he hesitated a little, Randy joked directly.

    Her words instantly encouraged Cheng Zihang, holding the bouquet in his hand, he began to focus on Yu Yaxin.

    "Xinxin, we have spent two years since our first relationship. In the beginning, because of my fault, we almost became passers-by in each other's lives. Fortunately, God gave me a chance to have you again. ..."

    At this point, Cheng Zihang was a little shy, "I originally wanted to give you the most romantic and thoughtful marriage proposal, but the plan couldn't keep up with the changes, and I didn't expect to need you, Master and Feifei Come to carry out this important ceremony in life..."

    Cheng Zihang handed the bouquet to Yu Yaxin, then took out the ring box from his pocket, took out the ring he had prepared for a long time, and knelt down on one knee down.

    "Xinxin, I love you! Will you marry me?"

    Cheng Zihang's nervousness had already made his complexion a little stiff and flushed.

    His eyes were focused and passionate, and the eyes he looked at Yu Yaxin were like a deep pool, so thick that he could not see the bottom.

    At this time, he has a slight overlap with the image of the hero in the original plot, and he is no longer the usual calm and disdainful look when Xu Luofei is so angry that he jumps his feet.

    Xu Luofei knew that this was a necessary step in the plot, she looked at Cheng Zihang, who seemed much more reliable, and puffed her cheeks, and looked at Yu Yaxin.

    This is one of the most important moments in the life of the heroine, and of course she won't mess with it.

    So just look at her encouragingly.

    Yu Yaxin also looked at her, seeing the support in her eyes, inexplicably felt relieved.

    With tears in her eyes, she nodded shyly at Cheng Zihang, then stretched out her hand.

    Although Cheng Zihang knew in his heart that there was a high probability that this would be the result, but at this moment, his heart was beating wildly with excitement, his hands trembling slightly, and he put on the ring for Yu Yaxin.

    Then he stood up, hugged Yu Yaxin's waist excitedly, hugged her, put her close to Yaxin's ear, and kept whispering, "Xinxin, I love you, I love you, I love you ..."

    Witnessing such a romantic proposal and the perfect result, the major media excitedly searched for the perfect angle and kept shooting this scene.

    Some media with Cheng Zihang's consent has already made a long video of this scene, and it can be uploaded to the Internet immediately after Yu Yaxin also agrees.

    The photo of Cheng Zihang kneeling on one knee and proposing marriage had already been circulated at the very beginning, and in just a few minutes, it had already been included in the buzzwords in City A.

    Just won the runner-up in the World Flower Arranging Contest, this is the moment when fans are most concerned about Yu Yaxin's dynamics.

    As soon as the news came out, all the fans were excited.

    When she was asked about her relationship status earlier, Yu Yaxin did not hide the news from her fans and told them that she had reunited with Cheng Zihang.

    At that time, she was almost tempted by someone, and she was labeled as "hating the poor and loving the rich" and "reluctant to bear this rich man".

    It was Xu Luofei and Cheng Zihang who worked together to suppress these people.

    But some other people picked up Yu Yaxin's emotional experience over the past twenty years, only to find that Yu Yaxin has always been clean and transparent, and the only love history is Cheng Zihang.

    After getting this news, the fans who supported Yu Yaxin used this fact to help Yu Yaxin wash away all the stigma.

    For girls, first love is of course unforgettable, and the two get back together without hindering other people.

    For fans who really like Yu Yaxin, Yu Yaxin's happiness is far more important than anything else.

    Many fans even left messages, saying that the two made them believe in love again.

    Of course, in this relationship, the most criticized one is Cheng Zihang's previous love history.

    Yu Yaxin's innocence made her fans moderately increase their demands on her significant other, and Cheng Zihang had dated so many girlfriends before, how could he be able to hide it from the eyes of netizens.

    After being picked out of so many ex-girlfriends, Cheng Zihang received a lot of attacks from Yaxin's fans.

    Fortunately, Zhao Minghao came up with a good (damage) idea (idea) in time, and secretly let people leak the news that Cheng Zihang is currently "perfect".

    Netizens who got the news didn't believe that Cheng Zihang, who had dated so many girlfriends, was still a virgin.

    After a period of time, some people discovered that the news was actually true, and the Internet was full of "hahaha".

    Since then, Cheng Zihang has been branded as a "pure and wonderful flower" by kind netizens.

    After Cheng Zihang found out, he immediately went to Zhao Minghao to settle the score. As a result, the witty Zhao Minghao had already gone abroad to avoid the limelight...

    Now, the two of them have achieved success under the noses of so many people, and the Internet is full of rumors. Praise and best wishes.

    The romantic love story between a world-class florist and the son of the richest man in city A quickly became a hot search...

    The author has something to say: Zhao Minghao (sincere eyes): Brother, I really do it for your own good, trust me!

    Cheng·Innocent Wonderful·Zihang: Hoho... Come here, I promise not to kill you...

    Thank you for voting for me during 2020-12-03 16:38:15 ̄2020-12-04 17:09:04 The little angel who issued Bawang ticket or irrigation nutrient solution  ̄Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Teng and Daxue; 2 bottles of hooks; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
67.6K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
23.9K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...