The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

101

115 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 101

    Ten minutes later, the three came out.

    What Cheng Zihang, Yu Yaxin and his parents said, Xu Luofei didn't know and didn't ask.

    Bai Xue and Cheng Jianning looked fine, and Yu Yaxin was also in a stable mood.

    It seems that Cheng Zihang should have no major problems.

    After coming out, Bai Xue proposed to have dinner together.

    When it came to eating, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin just remembered that they only had something to eat in the morning.

    It was a day, but because of the high tension, I didn't even think about the question of whether I was hungry or not.

    Now that Bai Xue mentioned it, the two felt a strong hunger.

    Looking at the expressions on the two of them, Bai Xue knew that they must have forgotten about it.

    "Two silly kids, he's inside, and you can't help him. If he's fine, you're going to be hungry. Let's go." Bai Xue took one of them with each hand, and led them out.

    Cheng Jianning was on the sidelines, basically saying nothing.

    How could the two parents not worry about their son, since they heard about Cheng Zihang's accident, they hastily postponed the important meeting and rushed back without stopping.

    When they learned the whole process, in addition to worrying about their son, they were more grateful for the brave behavior of these two girls.

    Although the whole thing happened because of Yu Yaxin, and she didn't hide it from them, but under such circumstances, it's pretty good that they were able to rescue Cheng Zihang.

    As for the fact that Cheng Zihang blocked the gun for his beloved, the two had mixed feelings after learning about it.

    Say he really loves Yu Yaxin, it is true.

    But the behavior is too naive, and people can't boast half a word.

    If he hadn't been stupid, the three of them should have been fine.

    Fortunately, he was lucky, the position of Zhongmu warehouse happened to be stuck in the safest place...

    "The next time something like this happens..." Bai Xue just said, then paused again, "Your actions are indeed correct. If the kidnappers find out, maybe Zihang is gone."

    "I blame me for being too confident ." No matter what, he has to bring bodyguards with him at any time in the future."

    Bai Xue didn't blame anyone for this incident, after all, the incident had already happened, and it would be of no use to pursue anything, only to learn from a pitfall and gain wisdom. It is the fundamental way to solve the problem.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin nodded repeatedly.

    The intensive care unit did not allow family members to accompany them. After dinner, Bai Xue wanted to ask the driver to take the two girls back, but they refused.

    "Auntie, my car is in the hospital, we can go back by ourselves." In

    the original plot, the most dangerous person has been dealt with, and generally there will be no more troubles, Xu Luofei feels relieved a lot.

    "That's good." Bai Xue was not too persistent.

    The next day, Cheng Zihang's examination results were good and he was transferred out of the intensive care unit.

    Bai Xue brought Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin to transfer him to another private hospital that was safer and more confidential.

    People from the police station had come to check on Cheng Zihang's situation as early as last night, but because his condition was unstable at the time, they didn't come here until today when he was transferred to another hospital.

    Apart from Cheng Zihang himself, only Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin knew more about the process of the incident.

    The police recorded the statements of the three people at the hospital, and after confirming that they were correct, they explained the progress of the incident to them.

    The pervert has been detained, compared to the previous simple kidnapping and rape. Attempted rape, this time the situation is much more serious.

    In addition to the crime of kidnapping, there are also crimes of illegally obtaining citizens' personal information, illegally purchasing and possessing firearms, and intentional homicide.

    The 2 million yuan in cash extorted after the kidnapping has been recovered by the police, and the wooden guns and bullets used in the intentional killing have also been preserved as evidence. The body armor that was hit by the bullet on Xu Luofei's body was also taken away by the police.

    In addition, the most important thing is that Cheng Zihang, the victim who was hit by a bullet, is no longer in danger of life, but that perverted behavior has seriously affected the stability of society, and it is not the first crime, so This time, the punishment is bound to be severe.

    Because Cheng Zihang was involved this time, his identity and influence were greater, and Bai Xue and Cheng Jianning were also putting pressure behind him, and the matter went in the most serious direction.

    From the gun in the hands of the pervert, its source was investigated, and a series of illegal rape cases were involved.

    From his mobile phone address book, he found the people monitoring Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei. Although those people didn't know the purpose of the pervert, the illegal surveillance this time can be regarded as a gang crime, and it raised the pervert's behavior to a higher level. .

    This pervert has no relatives and friends, so he has no one to walk around with him outside, and the money in his hands has long been used for preparatory activities before committing crimes. His end will definitely not be easy.

    It's just that the whole process has to be followed by the rules and regulations. According to the seriousness of the incident, the process cannot be completed within half a year.

    Although Cheng Zihang's life was not in danger, the injuries and blood shed were real, and he would not recover within a month or so.

    He lives in the VIP ward of a private hospital, and Yu Yaxin has no way to ignore him because of emotion and reason.

    Cheng Zihang only started to enjoy the loving meal that he promised to cook for him before the breakup.

    Xu Luofei could tell that although the two had a tendency to get back together, they were still ambiguous and did not point out each other.

    Or it should be said that one is too reserved to say it himself, and the other is timid because he is afraid that the other party will mistakenly think that he will use this incident to intimidate her.

    Looking at the relationship between the two, Xu Luofei was not in a hurry anyway.

    The matter had been resolved, and when Yu Yaxin's life stabilized, she moved back to her apartment from Yu Yaxin's house.

    That night, she was comfortably taking a bath with her eyes closed, when she heard a strange sound of "Didi".

    When she opened her eyes, a virtual panel appeared in front of her.

    "Drip... The system is loaded."

    "Hello host, I am No. 327 green tea female supporting system, and I will serve you sincerely." A polite and familiar voice sounded.

    Xu Luofei tilted his head in doubt, "What's wrong with you?"

    "Because of insufficient energy, the system was forced to format, and it has been reloaded now. Does the host need help?"

    Xu Luofei raised his eyebrows, "Then Do you still remember our previous agreement?" The

    system was silent for a while, and then answered honestly, "I'm sorry, the host, the system has been formatted, and number 327 no longer remembers our previous agreement with you.

    " Do you remember the original world you brought me to?" Xu Luofei asked tentatively.

    "I'm sorry for the host, the core of the system can't find the anchor point to bring you here." The formatted system is extremely honest.

    "So, what you mean is that you have no way to send me back, right?" Xu Luofei's lowered eyes lit up for a while, but his tone was extremely lonely.

    "Yes, I'm sorry for the host."

    Although it didn't know exactly what happened, but without energy, it was itself that formatted the anchor point of the host's original world.

    Sensing the sad mood of the host, it felt a little guilty.

    "It's okay...it's okay...after all, it's not all your fault, I'm the one who made the plot fall apart..." Xu Luofei raised his face and looked at the system with tears in his eyes.

    The formatted system didn't remember Xu Luofei's nature at all, seeing her pitiful appearance, she immediately fooled her.

    It checked the progress bar in the core of the system, and quickly comforted Xu Luofei, "Host, the plot is not broken, it's only 10% finished, and the host is doing great!"

    "Really?" Xu Luofei said with Bright eyes looked at it.

    After asking, she lowered her head again, "But, after the plot is over, what should I do?" The

    system thought for a few seconds, "If...you don't mind, you can stay in this world for now , you can tell No. 327 the information you know about your original world, and No. 327 will help you find it, maybe you can find it."

    "Really?" Xu Luofei's eyes flickered.

    The formatted system couldn't understand her thoughts at all, thinking that she really wanted to go back to the previous world, it suddenly felt that it owed her even more.

    "It's true, but it may not be possible to find it, but No. 327 will try its best!" the system promised.

    "That's good," Xu Luofei looked at it gratefully, "My original world is more advanced than this world, and there are already smart flying cars, unlike this world that still uses primitive cars."

    "We have already discovered it there . There are other habitable planets, and interstellar navigation channels have been established between the planets, which is much more interesting than this world. There is no star network in this world, and there are no holographic online games. In ancient times, without wifi, it was the same as a mobile phone..."

    Xu Luofei was aggrieved and solemnly made up nonsense, and told the system the settings of the novels he had read.

    The system didn't notice her small thoughts at all, and carefully recorded her words in the system core to facilitate searching in various worlds.

    When Xu Luofei fooled the system so that she couldn't find it, she stopped talking in satisfaction.

    Only then did the system stop the small notebook recorded in the core, it remembered something, and said seriously to Xu Luofei, "By the way, host, if you stay in this world, there is one more thing you need to pay attention to, that is, you can't leave your 'green tea' 'Female support character, if your character design collapses, the aborigines of this world may notice, and it will cause bad consequences."

    "Is that so..." Xu Luofei drooped the inner corners of his eyes and looked at it gratefully It, "Thank you, Tongtong, you are so kind~I will definitely not collapse~"

    Looking at the innocent and weak face and expression of the host, No. 327 was very satisfied.

    It seemed that it had been lucky before, it thought.

    The author has something to say: There should be a second update today

     ̄Feifei doesn’t want to go back, so she is fooling the system/covering her face

    , and then it will be Chacha Fei’s home game

     ̄Thank you at 2020-11-26 14:20:47 ̄2020 -11-27 17:36:54 The little angel who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution  ̄Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: mint-flavored pork belly, whitening memory, 1 tired confused egg; Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Sake, Ando Suzuna; 5 bottles of Rourou and Liuzi; 2 bottles of Laziness; Wolf Star of the Moon, Cat Who Wants to Go to Heaven, Li Xing, and Lu Qiqi have you updated today? 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 261 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...
78.6K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
67.7K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
181K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...