The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

91

107 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 91

    Although he looks good, his body is not very good. Ding Ning thought.

    Ding Ning tidied up his Burberry windbreaker, and hung the sunglasses on the front of his chest.

    With lv's bag on her shoulders, she walked towards the entrance of the flower shop.

    "Hi, welcome, what do you need?" Li Yu turned around when she heard footsteps.

    Seeing the exquisite dress and face of the girl in front of him, Li Yu's face showed no fluctuations.

    Probably because she was subjected to the beauty attacks of Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei every day, so she was already immune to less perfect things.

    Although Li Yu's appearance also belonged to the upper-middle class, it was far inferior to the photo that Ding Ning saw just now.

    Ding Ning quickly ruled out the girl in front of him.

    Then the only thing left is this girl who is still holding a broom and cleaning up.

    "Let me take a look first." Ding Ning smiled, then glanced at Xu Luofei's back, and walked into the flower shop.

    The scale of the flower shop is not too big, Ding Ning turned around and quickly returned to the original point.

    "Oh, I still miscalculated..." Ding Ning showed a sad face.

    "What's wrong?" Li Yu didn't understand what she was talking about at all.

    "I made an appointment to meet a friend. I thought I could find suitable flowers for her in your flower shop, but after looking around..." Ding Ning hesitated to speak.

    Li Yu didn't understand what she wanted to say, so he asked, "What kind of flowers does your friend like? Roses, lilies, hyacinths, violets, or small fresh ones, narcissus, baby's breath?"

    Ding Ning glanced at her With a glance, his eyes were half a smile, "My friend is not picky about the varieties of flowers, but...she likes the freshest ones."

    "Huh?" Li Yu opened his mouth slightly.

    "I'm on the streets of Paris, and I can always find something suitable for her. However, I overestimate the level of flower shops in China..."

    After finishing speaking, she covered her mouth slightly, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean Your flower shop is not good, it's just... maybe the domestic requirements for flowers are a little low..."

    Xu Luofei had already disposed of the garbage, she put the broom and dustpan aside, and then entered the shop.

    "Sorry, we are not very familiar with the business model of foreign flower shops..." The soft voice reached Ding Ning's ears.

    She turned around, and before she could seriously compare the faces of the other party with the photos she had seen, she heard the other party say again, "It turns out that flower shops abroad plant flowers in the shop, pick them up and sell them now~ Big sister You know a lot and have a lot of experience~"

    Hearing the 'big sister', Ding Ning almost suspected that she had a hearing problem, and her face showed disbelief and anger.

    Seeing her expression, Xu Luofei quickly covered her small mouth, and said in fear, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I call you big sister, I don't mean that you look old in this windbreaker, nor do I mean that your makeup is not good enough. Well, it's not that this pair of sunglasses is tasteless, I just... just think..."

    Xu Luofei hesitated to speak.

    Ding Ning was about to vomit blood from her anger, and his eyes closed slightly, "What do you just feel?!"

    "I just feel..." Xu Luofei opened his big innocent eyes and looked at him timidly, "I feel like you Auntie is not suitable..."

    Li Yu next to her couldn't help laughing, she quickly closed her mouth, lowered her head slightly, and concealed her eyes that were about to cry from laughter.

    "You!" Ding Ning showed a fierce look on his face, and pointed his finger at Xu Luofei viciously.

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Xu Luofei took two steps back in fear, "I didn't mean to tell the truth on purpose, I just didn't want to lie to you..."

    Just when the atmosphere was tense, Yu Yaxin heard the movement, from the storage The storage room is out.

    What she is wearing today is a bright red, long-sleeved, knee-length dress that Xu Luofei gave her. It is paired with flesh-colored stockings and high heels of the same color. She looks like a blooming rose, beautiful and at first glance. Eye.

    Seeing Ding Ning pointing at Xu Luofei aggressively, she hurried up and pulled Xu Luofei behind her to protect her.

    "Excuse me, what can I do for you?" When Yu Yaxin was in the storage room, she only heard what they said, but she didn't listen carefully because she was busy tidying up.

    But in her heart, her family Feifei is not the kind of person who makes trouble without reason, and she is sure that it is the other party's problem.

    Ever since Yu Yaxin appeared in Ding Ning's field of vision, she was stunned, and even the angry expression froze on her face.

    From looking down slightly at Xu Luofei to looking up at Yu Yaxin.

    "Sister..." Xu Luofei showed half of her weak and innocent face from Yu Yaxin's shoulder.

    "Maybe I spoke too bluntly, which made this guest unhappy. I didn't do it on purpose..." She drooped the inner corners of her eyes pitifully, pursed her lips in grievance, and looked at Yu Yaxin.

    Yu Yaxin patted her head pityingly, "It's all right."

    During the time the two interacted, Ding Ning also recognized Yu Yaxin.

    She said what was wrong, it turned out that this short man was not the real master at all, but she didn't notice it because her eyes were disturbed by what she said just now.

    Now that Yu Yaxin came out, she suppressed her sense of superiority.

    Her appearance was incomparable, and even her proud figure was vulnerable to the opponent...

    Ding Ning felt a little guilty for a moment, but when she thought of Cheng Zihang, she couldn't help but strengthen herself, "You guys Is this how the shop is opened?"

    She originally wanted to talk about what Xu Luofei said just now, but if she repeated these words, wouldn't she be embarrassing herself?

    Ding Ning suppressed his glaring gaze, and glanced at Xu Luofei's face.

    Then, she discovered that Xu Luofei's appearance was not inferior to Yu Yaxin's!

    That kind of exquisite and innocent cuteness is something she can't imitate even if she wants to imitate it.

    Li Yu finally got to that point, and rolled her eyes, "But Feifei and I didn't do anything."

    She was speaking to Yu Yaxin.

    Yu Yaxin looked at Ding Ning, "If you want to buy flowers, we are happy to sell them to you, but if you are here to find fault, please don't waste everyone's time.

    " The three of them said, "I must report the bad attitude of your store!"

    "Miss, don't you know that when you pointed your finger at us, did the other four fingers point at you?" Yu Yaxin slowly but firmly grasped Ding Ning's index finger and pressed it down.

    Just when Ding Ning was furious, another person came outside the store.

    "What's the matter?" A voice slightly familiar to Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin sounded.

    Yu Yaxin let go of Ding Ning's hand and looked towards the door of the shop.

    Bai Xue, who was wearing a black dress, was standing there, with the same imposing manner as before, with her hands clasped in front of her belly, with an unpredictable expression on her face.

    The four girls in the shop were all startled at the same time.

    Before Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin spoke, Ding Ning had already recognized each other.     With a surprised and flattering expression on her face, she walked towards Bai Xue, "Hello, Auntie, I'm Zihang's good friend, my name is Ding Ning, and Zihang often mentions you

    in front of me."

As soon as the words came out, the expressions of Bai Xue and Yu Yaxin changed immediately.

    Yu Yaxin didn't expect that she had already broken up with Cheng Zihang, and so many troublesome people came to her because of him.

    What she thought was an ordinary dispute, turned out to be because of her ex-boyfriend!

    Cheng Zihang made Feifei suffer a lot during the relationship, and now he broke up, and his admirer deliberately came to make things difficult for Feifei and her.

    She had already exhausted her good impression of Cheng Zihang, but now Yu Yaxin's impression of him has turned into a negative score.

    Just when Yaxin wanted to get Ding Ning out, Bai Xue, who had been scrutinizing Ding Ning for a long time, suddenly said, "Oh? I've never heard him mention you before."

    Bai Xue smiled inexplicably, Then he ignored Ding Ning and went to the shop.

    Seeing her action, Ding Ning remembered that this is Yu Yaxin's flower shop.

    Didn't Yu Yaxin break up with Cheng Zihang? What did Cheng Zihang's mother come to find Yu Yaxin for?

    Could it be that Yu Yaxin did something wrong to Cheng Zihang, and his mother came to give her a blow? Or his mother has identified this daughter-in-law to help persuade her to make peace?

    Thinking of the last possibility, Ding Ning looked a little ugly.

    But she won't just give up.

    So, Ding Ning followed up with a smile, "Maybe Zihang was too busy and didn't mention it to you."

    "Auntie, is Zihang okay recently? Many of my friends and I couldn't get in touch with him all of a sudden. Worried..." Ding Ning asked expectantly.

    Bai Xue smiled, but didn't answer.

    She confiscated her stupid son's money, but not his cell phone.

    The woman next to her keeps saying that she and Cheng Zihang are good friends, but now she suddenly says that she can't contact him. Does she have a face that is easy to deceive?

    Seeing that Bai Xue's smile remained unchanged, Ding Ning couldn't see what she was thinking.

    But after finally meeting Cheng Zihang's mother, she still needs to score some impression points, so that she will have a better chance to regain him in the future.

    What she didn't expect was that, facing Bai Xue, Yu Yaxin's face remained unmoved, and even showed a puzzled expression.

    Just when several people didn't know what happened, Xu Luofei walked out from behind Yu Yaxin gently.

    She called to Bai Xue, "Auntie."

    The moment she saw Xu Luofei, Bai Xue's smile became sincere.

    Hearing her cute "Auntie", Bai Xue's aura of not being close to others disappeared without a trace, and asked her softly, "Is Feifei doing well here?"

    Hearing Xu Luofei's words, Yu Yaxin also suddenly realized.

    It turned out that Cheng Zihang's mother came to find Xu Luofei.

    Cheng Zihang had indeed said before that Feifei often followed him when he was a child, so his mother must have known Feifei, and might even treat her as his daughter or goddaughter.

    Thinking of this, Yu Yaxin didn't doubt anything anymore.

    Feifei is so likable now, she must have been like that when she was a child, then Cheng Zihang's mother came here not as related to Cheng Zihang, but as Feifei's aunt.

    Yu Yaxin's face suddenly softened, she smiled and nodded to Bai Xue, "Ms. Bai, hello."

    Bai Xue lost all her aura, and seemed to be inexplicably friendly, she replied, "Since It's Feifei's god-sister, why don't you call Feifei Auntie."

    Yu Yaxin changed her words graciously, "Auntie."

    Ding Ning, who was following beside her, looked confused.

    The author has something to say: Ding Ning: ? ? ? The world has suddenly become extremely complicated, and I can't understand it...

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
18.8K 292 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...
78.4K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...