The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

90

120 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 90

    "So we broke up!" "I still have a chance! Goddess is waiting for me!" "Sister can find better ones!" "..." The barrage flew across quickly.

    Probably because they have a good impression of Yaxin, even when she was the most popular, she didn't take the opportunity to do something like making money. Most people think that Yu Yaxin is a very noble girl.

    There are also a lot of female fans on her Weibo account. Occasionally, some YY fans are sprayed on her, and they dare not come out.

    In addition, she is beautiful, good-looking, and talented, and someone once broke the news that her parents are both high school teachers, and she went to a very famous university. She also has a very beautiful younger sister, Yu Ya In the eyes of fans, Xin is like a mountain snow lotus, precious and refined.

    This question will be asked by the host, seeing her answer so calmly.

    Fans who watched the live broadcast were very understanding and tolerant.

    Xu Luofei, who was standing under the stage, looked at the complacent hostess and narrowed his eyes slightly.

    The purpose of asking such a personal question suddenly is definitely not pure.

    The hostess and director probably had researched all the contestants long ago, and wanted to find news and hot spots, so they set their sights on the heroine, the sweet pastry.

    Although it didn't cause any substantial harm to her, but with the lower limit of these people, I don't know if something will happen in the finals.

    Xu Luofei took out his mobile phone and contacted An Ke, asking him to help replace the director and hostess with someone with a better reputation.

    After asking the question about her boyfriend, the hostess seemed to want to ask something more, but Yu Yaxin gave her a blank look, making her stop.

    After the interview, Yu Yaxin got off the stage.

    Xu Luofei stepped forward to hug her, and asked softly, "Sister, are you okay?"

    Yu Yaxin shook her head, looking at her worried face, her mood improved, "It's okay."

    Patting her on the back, he took her to leave.

    The two left the playing field and walked forward side by side.

    Xu Luofei suddenly seemed to have discovered something, and kept staring at a certain tree with big eyes.

    "What's wrong?" Yu Yaxin took her hand and followed her gaze to look there.

    There seemed to be a figure over there, disappearing around a corner.

    Xu Luofei puffed out his cheeks and smiled innocently at her, "It's nothing~"

    After returning home, Yu Yaxin began to concentrate on perfecting the work design for the finals.

    An Ke replied to Xu Luofei that the director and host of the finals had been successfully replaced.

    Just after she returned to An Ke, a friend request popped up.

    The person in the frame of the portrait was Cheng Zihang's mother, Bai Xue.

    The heroine's mother in the original book, the favorite is the original body, the girl who grew up from a milk baby to several years old under her nose.

    Although she has seen through Yuanshen's true character, the hero's mother doesn't mind, after all, Yuanshen treats her and Cheng Zihang very sincerely.

    Now that the original body has been replaced by her, and she has never shown any interest in Cheng Zihang, then she should not be treated as a future daughter-in-law.

    Xu Luofei accepted the other party's application.

    The other party immediately sent a message: [Does Feifei still remember Auntie? ]

    When facing Cheng Zihang, he could still pretend that he didn't remember. After all, I only had the impression when I was a child, but now that I have grown up, great changes have taken place, which is understandable.

    But Bai Xue's image is the same as before, Xu Luofei can't say that he has forgotten it.

    [Auntie, Feifei remembers it/cute]

    The two met each other smoothly.

    Xu Luofei didn't expect that Bai Xue found her just to catch up on the old days, and asked about Su Jia's situation by the way, she already knew about Xu Shicheng's incident.

    After getting Su Jia's WeChat ID from her, Bai Xue told her, "Auntie will come to see you next time", and went to chat with Su Jia.

    Bai Xue didn't mention Yu Yaxin at all, Xu Luofei had a better impression of her.

    Cheng Zihang's mother's EQ is indeed many times higher than that of Cheng Zihang himself.

    Just when Yaxin was preparing for the finals and Cheng Zihang was also experiencing life's vicissitudes, Cheng Zihang's ex-girlfriend, Ding Ning, who had long since deleted her contact information, flew back from abroad.

    It has been a long time since Cheng Zihang deleted her contact information, but at that time Ding Ning was studying abroad for a degree and had no time to return home.

    But Ding Ning has many contact information of Cheng Zihang's friends.

    After being blocked by Cheng Zihang unilaterally and without knowing the reason, Ding Ning asked someone who has a good relationship with her to help her ask what happened to Cheng Zihang, but unfortunately, after everyone agreed to her, there was no follow-up up.

    Now she was finally free and flew back from abroad in a hurry.

    After setting herself up, the first thing she did was to find someone in Cheng Zihang's company.

    Ding Ning came here as Cheng Zihang's girlfriend two or three years ago, and became a frequent visitor here.

    She thought that the front desk should still remember her.

    It's just that after entering the Cheng's subsidiary, when she asked the front desk if Cheng Zihang was around, she saw the front desk looking at her strangely.

    Then, when she asked any more questions, the receptionist kept his mouth shut and used words like 'I don't know' and 'I don't know' to fool her.

    Ding Ning originally wanted to go directly to Cheng Zihang's office, but was stopped by the security guard at the front desk.

    With a professional smile on his face, the front desk said indifferently, "Miss, I'm sorry, I can't go up without an appointment."

    Looking at the security guards who stopped her, Ding Ning realized...the world has changed.

    Not wanting to cause too embarrassing and embarrassing scene, Ding Ning smiled and left by himself.

    But how could she give up the golden bump that she had been hanging on for so long? Although she also made the breakup at that time and proposed to test Cheng Zihang, but she didn't expect the other party to agree directly.

    Ding Ning, who couldn't get off the stage, could only pretend to be free and easy at that time, and made an agreement with Cheng Zihang that even if they broke up, they would continue to be friends.

    But how could she really just want to stay friends?

    Fortunately, when she was with Cheng Zihang, the other party was generous enough and gave a lot of expensive gifts, so she saved enough money.

    After leaving Cheng Zihang's company, Ding Ning went to a detective agency to investigate Cheng Zihang's current situation.

    The next day, Ding Ning received a reply from the office - Cheng Zihang had disappeared for a long time.

    Ding Ning's heart skipped a beat when he suddenly remembered that Cheng Zihang seemed to have another girlfriend now.

    She paid another sum of money and asked the firm to investigate Cheng Zihang's girlfriend.

    Yu Yaxin's information was easy to check, and Ding Ning received a reply soon.

    Looking at the information displayed in the email, Ding Ning's face changed again and again, both joyful and a little scared.

    Happily, Yu Yaxin had broken up with Cheng Zihang, but she was afraid that something might happen to Cheng Zihang.

    After thinking about it, she reached the same idea as Li Xianlin and went to find Yu Yaxin.

    Ding Ning found out the location of Yu Yaxin's flower shop from the email, and Ding Ning went there immediately.

    A photo of Yu Yaxin was attached to the email, which was an ordinary ID photo.

    Sitting in the back seat of the taxi, looking at Yu Yaxin's face in the photo, Ding Ning felt a little jealous.

    After being sent to the front of the flower shop, Ding Ning got out of the taxi, slowly took off the sunglasses on his face, and looked up.

    The two girls at the door of the shop were facing her with their backs.

    The two of them were about the same height, about 1.6 meters tall, so one of them must be Yu Yaxin.

    Ding Ning smiled with satisfaction.

    The author has something to say: my hand hurts a bit qaq

    The unanimous reaction of all the female partners after learning that Cheng Zihang disappeared: go find Yu Yaxin...

    Thanks at 2020-11-16 23:35:11 ̄2020-11-17 17 :49:56 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution  ̄Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of 33 puppets; 1 bottle of Mumu; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard of!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! ใ€‘ After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
272K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
149K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...