The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

87

102 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 87

    For a long time, there was no sound coming from the flower shop next to it.

    Cheng Zihang was still sitting at the corner.

    He didn't know if he was tired or thinking about something, he lowered his head.

    Until the flower shop closed and Yu Yaxin and the others all left, he still sat there.

    A child passed by and discovered his existence.

    Pointing to him who was sitting on the ground, he said to his companion, "Hey, why is that uncle sitting on the ground?"

    "Is he a beggar?" His companion asked in a low voice.

    The child shook his head, then took out two dollars from his pocket, thought for a while, walked up reluctantly, took out one dollar and put it in front of Cheng Zihang.

    Sensing someone approaching, Cheng Zihang raised his head.

    The child collided with his eyes, "Uncle, goodbye!"

    After finishing speaking, he hurriedly ran towards his companion.

    Cheng Zihang, who was somehow treated as a beggar, looked at the backs of the two children walking away, a little confused.

    When he was bowing his head, he found the dollar that the child put in front of him, and he couldn't laugh or cry.

    If it was before, he wouldn't even bother if a dollar fell on the ground.

    But today is different, he realized that a penny can't beat a hero, he picked up the one dollar, and chased after the child in the direction where the child left.

    It's just that the child ran so fast that he and his companion had long since disappeared.

    Looking at the one dollar, Cheng Zihang laughed, and an inexplicable sadness rose from the bottom of his heart.

    After returning, the two roommates who shared the rent were still loving each other. They bought groceries and were busy in the kitchen.

    Through the glass of the kitchen, one can see the tacit understanding of the two.

    Cheng Zihang suddenly thought of the last time when he was at Xinxin's house and saw her and Xu Luofei busy in the kitchen.

    The two don't need to say a word, what the other lacks, the other can understand at a glance.

    Cheng Zihang returned to the room alone with the cheap dinner he brought back.

    The store manager sent another message without him noticing.

    Seeing the other party's tentative tone cautiously, Cheng Zihang thought for a while.

    Since Xinxin is so resolute, he will go along with her this time, so that the store manager will not be so embarrassed.

    It's just that he thought of the penalty for breach of contract in general.

    Cheng Zihang thought about his words and replied to the shop manager.

    Yu Yaxin did not expect to receive a reply from Li Yun the next day, and the other party agreed to terminate the cooperation.

    Hearing this news, Yu Yaxin breathed a sigh of relief, and then said nothing more, and signed an agreement with Li Yun to terminate the contract.

    This time it was Xu Luofei who drove the car and went with her to the other party's side.

    But when she saw the agreement to terminate the contract, Yu Yaxin couldn't help being startled.

    The other party did not mention liquidated damages, and this agreement seemed to be treated as if the contract had expired by the other party.

    "The liquidated damages?" Yu Yaxin couldn't help asking.

    Xu Luofei, who was beside him, also glanced at the termination agreement curiously, with a trace of satisfaction in his eyes.

    Li Yun had already received a call from Yu Yaxin, and when she heard that she was going to terminate the cooperation, she wondered in her heart whether there was something wrong with her relationship with Cheng Shao.

    After getting the manager's reply in the evening, she felt that it was not the case. It was more like Miss Yu was having a fight between the two of them.

    You see, although Cheng Shao agreed to the termination of the cooperation, he also thoughtfully stated that the other party would not be required to pay liquidated damages. This feeling of tolerance and pampering came out immediately.

    "Well, since this cooperation has not been started for a long time, the impact on the company is not very great. Considering this problem, I decided not to pay liquidated damages for you."

    Li Yun did not specifically point out that Cheng less meaning.

    On the one hand, she didn't know what happened between the two of them. On the other hand, it was Cheng Shao who proposed it himself. There was no need to explain it to Ms. Yu, it was he who proposed it.

    Although, Li Yun felt that as long as Miss Yu saw the termination agreement, she would definitely know what he meant.

    Yu Yaxin lowered her eyes, not knowing what she was thinking.

    Seeing this, Xu Luofei sat closer to her.

    "Sister, since people don't pursue it, it doesn't matter if we accept the kindness~"

    Because this was originally a cooperation sent by the big pig's trotters, the heroine thinks that paying liquidated damages is her own three views, but since the big pig Pig's trotters suddenly felt a considerate approach, so it was normal to accept it.

    Yu Yaxin understood what Xu Luofei meant.

    After hesitating for a moment, she nodded.

    The cooperation with the shop came to an end, no liquidated damages were paid, and the flower shop also made a small profit.

    After finishing the contract work, Yu Yaxin started to prepare for the preliminary round again.

    Although the process of the flower arrangement competition is not particularly complicated, there are preliminary rounds, semi-finals, finals, and finals.

    The third day after the preliminaries is the preliminary round, three days later is the rematch, and then five days is the final, and the final final has eight days of preparation time.

    The top 50 players will be selected from the preliminaries in the preliminary round, the top 20 players will be selected in the rematch, the top 10 players will be selected in the final, and the top 3 players will be selected in the final.

    Yu Yaxin checked on the Internet, and there were a lot of contestants who signed up this time, and 10% more people passed the preliminaries than in previous years. After screening out more than 200 people, there were still more than 100 people.

    Some players from previous years came to participate, and more were new members.

    As a veteran who has practiced for so long, Yu Yaxin's pressure is not too big, but not too small.

    Most of the flower arrangements she made before were displayed on Weibo, and the rest are unfinished semi-finished products and ideas.

    Although Xu Luofei doesn't know how to arrange flowers, but after working in a flower shop for so long, she knows everything she needs to know.

    Xu Luofei doesn't have a deep understanding of this kind of career where talent is more important than hard work, but she has a unique set of views on aesthetics.

    After entering the preliminary round, you can bring an assistant into the arena.

    As the person with the highest tacit understanding with Yu Yaxin, Xu Luofei took this position without hesitation.

    "It's impossible to use all real flowers in this kind of competition. The flowering season of many flowers conflicts with the time of the competition, so we need to use some fake flowers that are not less delicate than real flowers." Yu Yaxin opened her special I came to the box containing the fake flowers, and carefully took out all the well-arranged bouquets inside.

    "The city flower of our city A is hibiscus, so using hibiscus in this kind of large-scale competition can make the judges' impression better, but this is only limited to the preliminary round and semi-finals, after entering the final, rely on your own You have strength."

    According to her words, it can be seen that she still pays attention to the previous flower arrangement competitions.

    That being the case, Xu Luofei was even less worried about her.

    There is no doubt about Yu Yaxin's talent in flower arranging, but as soon as she fiddled with a few fake flowers into the vase, an invisible feeling emerged.

    The noble plum blossoms and dead branches can form a unique beauty.

    The fake flowers she collected are all high-quality goods, enough to make the real ones look like real ones.

    "Some of these fake flowers are found online and offline, and some are custom-made from craftsmen I know." When Yu Yaxin held them, she could see that she cherished them very much.

    "There are still some that look good at first, but unfortunately they have changed over time." She felt a little regretful.

    Xu Luofei listened carefully, her two big eyes followed Yu Yaxin's hand around, looking really cute.

    After explaining to her a little bit, Yu Yaxin didn't expect her to learn all of her years of experience all at once, but just wanted to let Feifei know nothing when she played with her.

    The selection criteria for the preliminary round were not too high, so Yu Yaxin found a design drawing of a semi-finished product and spent half a day perfecting it.

    In fact, as early as when she signed up, she began to prepare.

    But the preparation was not for a small occasion such as the preliminary round and rematch, but the design for the subsequent championship.

    If you want to compete for the championship, the work must have both beauty and special meaning. Generally, contestants who participate in the competition may spend half a year or even a year preparing.

    Yu Yaxin didn't expect that she would participate in this competition, and she was a bit rushed for time, but because she usually didn't miss the practice and pondering of flower arrangement, her mentality was quite stable.

    Two days later, Yu Yaxin gave Li Yu a break and closed the flower shop for the preliminary competition two days later, and the three of them went to the preliminary competition venue together.

    The number of contestants in the preliminary round was reduced to one-third, and the field was much smaller. There was no glass wall around it, and only a fence was simply separated.

    Those who accompany the players can also watch from outside the fence.

    Li Yu was left outside the fence.

    Xu Luofei accompanied Yu Yaxin to enter from the entrance, passed the security check, and then found the assigned seat.

    Everything went smoothly.

    Yu Yaxin got a ticket to the semi-finals.

    After leaving the competition venue, Xu Luofei, Yu Yaxin and Li Yu met up.

    "Congratulations to the store manager!" Li Yu came to the scene, even more excited than when he had a video with Xu Luofei last time.

    Because of this flower arrangement competition, many people nearby set up stalls around, and the three of them decided to go shopping.

    Due to the good looks of Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin, the three of them have a high rate of turning heads on the road.

    The three people who were in the focus of other people's eyes did not notice, and two people followed behind.

    Until Yu Yaxin saw a vase that she liked very much at one of the booths.

    She stretched out her hand, but the other hand was faster than her, and quickly pulled the vase over.

    Yu Yaxin looked up at the other party.

    It was a young and beautiful looking woman. She took the vase and looked around, then snorted disdainfully, "It's not that good, ordinary and cheap."

    After finishing speaking, she put the vase in its original place.

    Behind her was another acquaintance.

    It's Li Xianlin.

    Xu Luofei's eyes dimmed, and he took a step forward, slightly blocking Yu Yaxin behind her.

    "Long time no see." Li Xianlin's attire was still as delicate as her hair.

    She greeted Xu Luofei with a smile, as if she knew her very well.

    Xu Luofei ignored her, but turned her head slightly and said to Yaxin, "Sister, let's go?"

    The author has something to say: Child: This uncle looks very pitiful. He is sitting on the ground motionless. He must be a beggar. Two dollars, share one piece to buy him something to eat~Cheng·Thinking about Life·Zihang:? ? ?

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-11-15 16:19:46 ̄2020-11-15 19:59:35  ̄Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: nowhere in sight. 1;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...
17.7K 261 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...
78.4K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...