The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

86

113 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 86

    "What?" The color of Yu Yaxin's eyes changed, and she took the phone from Li Yu's hand to look at it.

    This is a picture on the TV taken by Li Yu with the phone camera. The resolution is not high, but the face of the person can be seen clearly.

    Cheng Zihang probably didn't notice the camera, except for the mask on his face, he didn't cover anything else.

    Li Yu's eyes were also quite sharp. It was obvious that there was a huge crowd, but she just noticed such a man who looked like an uncle, and then specially took a picture of him when he was facing forward.

    "I think it looks very similar, but it's impossible for Cheng Shao to dress like this, right? Could it be that Cheng Shao's family went bankrupt?" Li Yu thought wildly.

    Seeing what the two of them were watching together, Xu Luofei leaned forward and coquettishly said, "Sister, what are you looking at?" Hearing

    this, Li Yu pouted on the phone in Yu Yaxin's hand, "Feifei, come quickly Look, does this person look very much like Cheng Shao? I feel that his face, with the mask removed, must look similar to Cheng Shao. The store manager and I are analyzing whether it is him."

    "Ah? Really? I'll take a look too~" Xu Luofei opened his eyes wide, showing just the right surprise at the right time, then put his head next to Yu Yaxin, and looked with her.

    "Yeah? It really looks like it!" After reading it, Xu Luofei let out an exclamation.

    "But why does this dress look familiar to me?" After thinking about it, she said again.

    "Familiar? Why familiar?" Li Yu asked curiously.

    "Maybe I've seen this suit somewhere... But would Young Master Cheng really dress like this?" Xu Luofei hesitated.

    After Xu Luofei finished reading, Yu Yaxin silently returned the phone to Li Yu, "Whether it's him or not, it has nothing to do with me anyway."

    Hearing her words, Li Yu immediately shut up and stopped what he was about to say .

    She also wanted to say that this person might be Cheng Shaoshao's lost elder brother or something.

    After Yu Yaxin finished speaking, she walked away with a faint expression.

    Li Yu and Xu Luofei looked at each other with helpless eyes.

    "But I really think it's super similar..." Li Yu said to Xu Luofei quietly again, "Could it be that he pretended to be like this on purpose to watch the store manager's game?"

    Xu Luofei puffed his cheeks slightly, "But Cheng Shao usually Isn't it very face-saving? After breaking up with my sister for so many days, I didn't see him come to see my sister. I thought he was going to give up..."

    "That's right..." Li Yu nodded in agreement.

    The photo incident caused a ripple in the flower shop, and then returned to calm.

    Yu Yaxin was really uncomfortable in the few days when they broke up, because Cheng Zihang was her first love after all, although he always caused a lot of troubles between the two of them for one reason or another, especially when he was kidnapped in the end Feifei, she cannot forgive this incident.

    Even though she knew that Cheng Zihang was not suitable for her and would cause trouble to her, breaking up with him was the most correct way, but people's feelings could not be controlled by herself, and she still couldn't avoid always thinking about the past of the two of them .

    It's just that many days have passed, and when she seldom thinks of him now, he suddenly jumped out from somewhere, maybe not even himself, Yu Yaxin is still a little annoyed.

    I wanted to return to thinking, but there was no expression on my face.

    She put it out of her mind in no time, and got to work in the store.

    There is one thing that makes her in a dilemma now, that is, when the two of them were dating, Cheng Zihang made the shop under his company cooperate with his own flower shop.

    Now that the two have broken up, I don't know how to deal with this cooperation...

    "Sister, what's the matter?" Seeing her staring at a contract, Xu Luofei looked embarrassed, so she stepped forward and asked.

    Yu Yaxin sighed, and showed her the contract, "Feifei, should this cooperation be..."

    Xu Luofei took the contract, and then opened it to read.

    The above terms and conditions are very biased towards flower shops, but since it is a formal contract, there will naturally be liquidated damages when the contract is breached.

    Perhaps it was because of course that the possibility of breach of contract was not considered, so the liquidated damages on the contract were about the same as the market price.

    "Sister, do you want to remove it?"

    Yu Yaxin hesitated.

    Although according to the profit status of the store, it is feasible to terminate the contract, but in the treatment she gave to Xiaoyu and Feifei, the year-end bonus was calculated as part of the annual income.

    She doesn't care about the profit, but when it comes to the people in the store, she can't make a decision by herself.

    Xu Luofei looked at her and understood what she was thinking.

    "Sister, it doesn't matter if you cancel it. This cooperation was originally obtained because of my sister. The other things are basically due to my sister's hard work. I don't think Xiao Yu will care about it..."

    As for herself, she wasn't short of money, and she didn't care about it.

    "That's what it says..." Yu Yaxin sighed slightly.

    Li Yu probably heard Xu Luofei mentioning him, came in from outside the flower shop, and looked at the two of them.

    "Shop Manager, do you have anything to discuss?"

    Yu Yaxin frowned, but explained the whole thing to her clearly.

    "Hey, I thought it was a big deal." Li Yu was taken aback. "The year-end bonus is originally given by the store manager. In other stores, how can there be such a good treatment? If you want to cancel the store manager, you can cancel it." Well, I really don't care!"

    Yu Yaxin nodded emotionally, and then contacted Li Yun at the store, who negotiated the previous contract.

    Hearing that the florist planned to cancel the cooperation with that place, Li Yun was completely shocked. Her mind went down for a while, and then she relied on her professionalism to persuade Yu Yaxin first.

    Listening to Yu Yaxin's tone, it was definitely not a joke, and after she was extremely firm, Li Yun couldn't make a decision by herself, so she said that she had to talk to her superiors first, and let Yu Yaxin think about it first.

    Cheng Zihang originally mentioned this matter to the store, and Yu Yaxin said that he would terminate the cooperation. Li Yun told the manager of the store, and the manager of the store conveyed it to Cheng Zihang himself.

    The people below them still don't know that Cheng Zihang's position is currently being taken over by someone hired by Bai Xue.

    The store manager was afraid of disturbing Cheng Zihang, so he still sent him a message.

    Cheng Zihang was so busy in the supermarket that he couldn't keep his feet on the ground, he undertook all the rough and tiring work by himself, so naturally he didn't see the information in time.

    By the time I had time to pick up my phone, it was already off-duty time.

    Seeing the store manager mentioning this matter, Cheng Zihang was inexplicably upset.

    Yi Xinxin's resolute attitude must be because she is determined to separate herself from him...

    He came to the corner of the flower shop in silence all the way.

    This time the flower shop hadn't closed yet, and it happened that Xu Luofei and Li Yu were moving potted plants outside.

    "The store manager is really considerate. Alas, when she can only think from her own point of view, it can make me feel better." Li Yu chatted leisurely with Xu Luofei.

    "If my sister is really like that, then she's not my sister..." Xu Luofei pursed her lips, "It's like she gave Cheng Shao so many chances, but he always let her down. In the end, the disappointment accumulated much more She couldn't help it..." She didn't finish the

    sentence, but Cheng Zihang understood what she meant.

    Thinking about it carefully, Xinxin seems to have tolerated him a lot.

    Even at that time, he forgot her birthday and didn't care too much about it.

    Instead, it was him...

    Thinking of this, Cheng Zihang began to loathe his former self.

    At that time, he always only cared about his own thoughts. If he could think from Xinxin's point of view, he wouldn't be where he is today.

    Only after experiencing the life of ordinary people and realizing that the world does not revolve around him, did he realize how arrogant and ridiculous he was before.

    It's a pity that he didn't understand it earlier, and now that he understands it, it's too late.

    Xinxin wanted to break up with him, but when he thought of what he had done before, he felt more and more ashamed to see Xinxin again.

    At first, it was because she didn't want Xinxin to see her poor image.

    But now, even if he returns to the position of the general manager of Cheng's subsidiary and becomes the aloof Cheng Shao, when he sees Xinxin again, he will probably be ashamed to face her.

    Xu Luofei and Li Yu had moved a round of potted plants and came out again.

    Looking at the road steps behind him, Cheng Zihang sat down without paying attention, and continued to listen to the two talking.

    Li Yu has a mysterious trust in Yaxin, "After the store manager wins the flower arrangement competition, he should continue to open this flower shop, right? I heard that generally the florist who can win the championship will be replaced by those famous Big companies will poach you with high salaries, and after the fame is promoted, you may be sought after by many rich people, please design luxury houses or teach rich second generations."

    "Who knows? But my sister's flower shop should not be transferred to others Right~" Xu Luofei shook his head.

    "So why has the store manager been abandoned for so many years? I asked her before, but every time she just smiled and said nothing." Li Yu was particularly puzzled.

    Speaking of this, Xu Luofei's face changed slightly, she lowered her head, "Sister... must have her own reasons~"

    Her tone sounded strange, but unfortunately Li Yu didn't feel it.

    But Cheng Zihang who was sitting in the corner could hear it.

    He also had the same question as Li Yu in his heart.

    When Xinxin was in college, she was able to win the flower arrangement competition, why didn't she go there again?

    At that time, the florist might not be that famous, but in recent years, the situation must have changed. Xinxin also seems to have a persistent attitude towards flower arrangement, otherwise, the Weibo would not have written "dream set sail" The copywriting...

    The author has something to say: Cheng Dashao, who used to be aloof, has finally become a layman. Thank you for helping me The little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution  ̄Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: nowhere in sight. 1;

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Ximen is not celebrating 5 bottles; Mumu 2 bottles; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
180K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
149K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
23.9K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...