The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

84

129 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 84

    There are still seven days until the preliminaries of the flower arrangement competition.

    Xu Luofei released a screenshot of Yu Yaxin's application for the preliminaries on Weibo, and added a sentence: Dream set sail.

    The fans below expressed their dissatisfaction with the lack of beautiful photos, and at the same time expressed their support for the goddess.

    When checking the comments, a comment with a completely different style of painting came into view.

    [I hope you can regain the championship! ]

    Is this still a fan who knows that Yu Yaxin has won the flower arrangement contest?

    Xu Luofei clicked into his personal homepage from this comment, and found that it was a Weibo account just established yesterday, and in his watch list, except for the novice guide and two zombie accounts that were automatically linked when he first registered, there were only Only Yu Yaxin paid attention.

    Interesting, this person seems to have created this account specially for Yu Yaxin.

    Reminiscent of the familiar silhouette passing by outside the shop that he saw through the glass window yesterday, Xu Luofei had a guess.

    At noon, Yu Yaxin had her period and happened to run out of sanitary napkins in the store, so Xu Luofei went to a nearby supermarket to buy them for her.

    As soon as he entered the gate of the supermarket, a fat uncle next to him was directing two people to carry things out.

    The two porters were all wearing masks, but one of them looked extraordinarily tall against the background of the other.

    Xu Luofei involuntarily glanced at him.

    "Little girl, please let me go." The uncle smiled at her.

    Xu Luofei stepped aside.

    The shorter porter brother also noticed Xu Luofei because of the uncle's reminder.

    "Beauty." He whispered, and then slightly bumped into the other brother, motioning him to look forward.

    Cheng Zihang, who was concentrating on his work next to him, raised his head, just in time to meet Xu Luofei's gaze, his body froze slightly, and hurriedly lowered his head again in a panic.

    Xu Luofei still had an innocent and lovely expression on his face, as if he hadn't noticed anything, and he continued to walk into the supermarket after they passed him by.

    Cheng Zihang glanced back, feeling a little lucky in his heart.

    After get off work, he walked to the flower shop again, only to find that it was closed long ago.

    Cheng Zihang, who didn't see Xinxin, endured the disappointment in his heart, and walked to his rental house with his exhausted body after a long day.

    The rental house was also arranged by his mother, Ms. Bai. Not to mention that you have to go up the stairs to the seventh floor, it is still shared with other people.

    The couple who shared the rent with him looked very ordinary, but also very loving.

    The two also work nearby.

    Because of his low education level, the job he was looking for was similar to that of Cheng Zihang's supermarket employee.

    From the first time they saw Cheng Zihang, they never saw him take off his mask, and they didn't talk to him much, so they are still in the state of meeting and saying hello.

    Cheng Zihang climbed up to the seventh floor, let out a breath, and opened the door with the key. As soon as he opened the door, he heard laughter and laughter inside.

    A group of people were surrounding the girl who shared the rented couple, chatting happily.

    There is also a very ordinary cream cake and some rough fruit plate snacks on the coffee table.

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, those people looked in Cheng Zihang's direction, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

    The girl's boyfriend stood up quickly, with a silly smile on his face, "I'm sorry brother, today is my girlfriend's birthday, we invited some friends over to celebrate her birthday, it may be a bit noisy, I forgot to tell you in advance, don't you Do you mind?"

    Cheng Zihang glanced at the birthday cake on the coffee table, and remembered something, a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes, and then he shook his head.

    "It's okay."

    After thinking for a while, he added to the girl, "Happy birthday to you."

    A flattered expression appeared on the girl's face, as if she didn't expect to get his blessing, and she replied cautiously, "Thank you, do you want to come and eat cake with us?"

    "Yes, yes, let's go together!" Other People also extend a warm invitation.

    Looking at the sincere eyes of this group of people, Cheng Zihang hesitated for a moment, then nodded.

    Sitting next to these people, Cheng Zihang seemed a little out of place.

    Maybe because he found out that he was actually not as cold as he had imagined, the girl’s boyfriend joked, “Brother, why are you still wearing a mask at home? It’s not because you’re too handsome to let other people see you, right? Haha."

    Hearing this, Cheng Zihang restrainedly touched his mask, and took off the mask against other people's curious eyes, "No."

    Finally, "seeing Lushan's true face", everyone rushed After a moment of stupefaction, "It actually hit the mark!"

    These people were probably all of the face control attribute, and after seeing how handsome Cheng Zihang was, they became even more enthusiastic about him.

    It's just that today's protagonist is a birthday girl, and they quickly remembered the theme.

    Candles were placed on the cake, a chorus of happy birthday songs was sung for the girls, and then the candles were blown out and the cake was divided.

    After distributing the cake, everyone laughed and gave the girl a birthday present.

    The last one to give a gift was the girl's boyfriend.

    He mysteriously took out a small box from his coat pocket, and the girl looked at him expectantly.

    Her boyfriend opened the box and handed it to the girl.

    It was a very ordinary necklace with a small diamond on it. Cheng Zihang didn't even recognize the brand of this necklace.

    But the girl looked at the necklace in her boyfriend's hand as if she had obtained some rare treasure, tears of surprise welled up in her eyes.

    "This is not..."

    "Wow~" Their friends also exclaimed.

    The girl's boyfriend took the necklace out of the box, "This is the one you looked at for a long time when we went to the mall last time, I know you like it very much, so I saved three months' wages and finally bought it for you It's coming down."

    Seeing his girlfriend's happy appearance, he said with a bit of satisfaction on his face, "I'll bring it for you."

    Cheng Zihang was stunned for a long time watching the two get along.

    Xu Luofei wanted to make a unique video today to build momentum for Yu Yaxin's upcoming competition, so the flower shop closed get off work half an hour earlier.

    The three went shopping according to Xu Luofei's suggestion, and then went to Yu Yaxin's house.

    After making a rather delicate video, Xu Luofei posted it on Weibo.

    She also showed her face in the video, which instantly whetted the fans' appetite.

    Recently, someone didn't know who picked up the news that she and Yu Yaxin were not biological sisters, and announced it.

    Seeing the intimacy of Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin in the video, some fans who don't think it's a big deal to watch the excitement even form a CP with the two.

    Cheng Zihang's jokes on Weibo had long been suppressed, and the memory of the Internet was not long, so everyone had already forgotten Cheng Zihang's boyfriend.

    In the video, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin are as close as they usually get along, and they have a perfect understanding. They are also very beautiful, and the height difference is also very cute. That kind of CP feeling can overflow from the screen.

    Moreover, Xu Luofei's voice softly left one sister after another, the fans' hearts were melted by her, and they just wished they could get married in place.

    When the first CP comment appeared in the comment area, the following ones sprung up like mushrooms after rain.

    Seeing the booing of the people below, Xu Luofei didn't care about it at all.

    For convenience, she lived with Yu Yaxin these few days.

    Before going to bed, when Yu Yaxin went to take a shower, Xu Luofei used her own account to browse through the comment section of this Weibo.

    Sure enough, the trumpet that appeared yesterday appeared again today.

    [They are god-sisters, don't slander others indiscriminately. ]

    This serious tone is unique in the comment area.

    Soon other fans responded to his comment.

    "Whose trumpet was unlocked and ran out?" "Slander?/Black question mark face" "What's wrong with being a sister? They didn't say it themselves, just you meddling in your own business e ̄"

    Not many replies, This comment was quickly brushed down.

    Xu Luofei smiled, and suddenly felt interesting.

    At noon the next day, after lunch, Xu Luofei found a reason to buy snacks, and dragged Yu Yaxin out of the flower shop.

    When he came to the supermarket he went to yesterday, Cheng Zihang wasn't moving anything this time.

    So Xu Luofei clung to Yu Yaxin, put her arms around her shoulders, and the two of them started shopping in the supermarket together.

    Cheng Zihang's stature stood out among a group of supermarket employees, and Xu Luofei recognized him at a glance.

    Today, he was wearing a white chef uniform, a chef hat and a mask, and a pair of rubber gloves. He stood in a corner of a small room in the cooked meat area and weighed customers.

    Today's protection is very strict, if Xu Luofei hadn't confirmed his identity, he might not have been able to see it.

    "Sister, there are crispy chicken legs over there, let's go and have a look~" Xu Luofei coquettishly said.

    Yu Yaxin smiled and replied, "Okay." The

    two walked hand in hand to the side where Cheng Zihang was in charge.

    Xu Luofei blinked his eyes wide and looked around in a piece of cooked meat, "It looks delicious ~ Sister, we'll buy some raw chicken legs and ingredients later, and I'll make it for you when I get home tonight

    , okay?" "Of course ." It's gone." Yu Yaxin felt that since Xu Luofei lived here for a long time, she almost lost her appetite, "Then do you want this one?"

    Cheng Zihang noticed the arrival of the two when Xu Luofei was exiting.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin who was gentle and gentle beside Xu Luofei, Cheng Zihang was both excited and nervous.

    No one saw Yu Yaxin yesterday, only saw her video on her Weibo, and she still didn't show her face.

    In the video, Xu Luofei was still there. The two were so intimate that her fans even talked about their CP in the comment area.

    He did a search yesterday, only to find out what it means to eat CP.

    Envy and jealousy clogged his heart, but when he thought of Xinxin's breakup, he realized that he didn't even have the position to stop the two of them now.

    Cheng Zihang was thinking in a mess, he didn't even notice the word Xu Luofei said to go home.

    After hearing Yu Yaxin's question, Xu Luofei replied coquettishly, "Of course~I want to eat it right now~"

    Afterwards, Xu Luofei pointed at Cheng Zihang who was "fully armed " The crispy chicken legs on the side said, "I want three chicken legs..."

    Cheng Zihang reflexively picked up the tongs and picked up the chicken legs she was pointing at.

    Just caught one of them...

    "Wait, wait... I want that one, the thinner one..." Xu Luofei pointed to the side.

    Cheng Zihang's face under the mask was expressionless, and he moved the clip to the side.

    Clip and place in a tray.

    "I want this one, and this one..." Xu Luofei pointed.

    Cheng Zihang complied with her request, and then weighed the bag of chicken legs on the weighing machine.

    Outside, Xu Luofei took the opportunity to chat with Yu Yaxin.

    "By the way, sister~I posted a lot of messages on Weibo yesterday, and many people are still saying that we are a good match haha~"

    The author has something to say: Cheng · supermarket employee · Zihang's diary: I finally saw my girlfriend today. She was walking around the supermarket with someone close to her arms. I was wearing a staff uniform. She didn't recognize me. Her Xinhuan asked me to come over and tell me to go, and said in front of me that many people think that the two of them are a good match, and this day is so fulfilling/Bitter smile makes five hundred happy feelings  ̄/Circle circle  ̄Thank you all Little baby  ̄Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-11-13 22:00:45  ̄2020-11-14 17:46:22 for me or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution  ̄Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine : Indefinitely far away. , 33 1 puppet; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Qin Dad, Qin Dad, my marriage; 8 bottles of poverty made me cry; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...