The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

83

131 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 83

    He could think of asking the bodyguard to kidnap his girlfriend's sister to frighten the other party. If he really asked him to find a way to get his girlfriend back, it would be self-defeating.

    But Cheng Zihang's mother, Ms. Bai, was different. She was able to firmly restrain Cheng Zihang's father, Mr. Cheng, and make the richest man docile to her.

    Although it is largely because Mr. Cheng loves her enough, without a certain degree of double business, it is impossible to stabilize the position of Mrs. Cheng, so that the women outside who are coveted by Mr. Cheng have nothing to do.

    "Ask me...Mom?" Cheng Zihang's eyes became even more confused.

    The lawyer couldn't bear to tell his truth to hurt him, so he had to say tactfully, "As a woman, Ms. Bai must understand women's thoughts better. She has been in love with Mr. Cheng for so many years, so there may be some 'unique secrets'." ' and so on."

    Cheng Zihang's eyes lit up when he said it.

    After getting in the taxi, Xu Luofei stayed close to Yu Yaxin as usual.

    Seeing that Yu Yaxin was in a daze, she reported the location of the flower shop to the driver herself.

    "Sister..." Xu Luofei rubbed her cheek against her.

    When Yu Yaxin came back to her senses, Qiang smiled and rubbed her little face.

    After returning to the flower shop, Yu Yaxin seemed to have returned to normal, but Xu Luofei knew that she must be feeling uncomfortable.

    And Li Yu, as a girl with a particularly sensitive sixth sense, also noticed something.

    She quietly pulled Xu Luofei aside and asked what happened.

    Xu Luofei only told her that Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang had already broken up. As for why they broke up, she kept it a secret, saying that Cheng Zihang had made a particularly serious mistake.

    Li Yu was shocked when he heard the news.

    "Anyway, if he comes to look for sister again in the future, we will drive him out." Xu Luofei pouted firmly and said.

    Li Yu nodded hesitantly.

    "Sister is really angry." Xu Luofei looked at her.

    "Okay!" Li Yu answered quite seriously this time.

    What kind of scumbags, all go aside, just to make room for the sisters and sisters. Li Yu thought to himself.

    In order to make Yu Yaxin feel better, Xu Luofei has been pestering her non-stop since then, so that she has no time to spend on memories of this relationship.

    Fortunately, the preliminaries of the flower arrangement contest were approaching, and Yu Yaxin's attention was diverted, which made Xu Luofei heave a sigh of relief.

    The strange thing is that during this period of time, the big pig's trotters did not come to look for the hostess, Xu Luofei was a little curious about what he was doing.

    Cheng Zihang on the other side didn't want to look for someone, but was stopped by his mother.

    After separating from Yu Yaxin at the gate of the Public Security Bureau, the lawyer's words woke him up.

    So he immediately went back to find his mother.

    "You mean, your girlfriend broke up with you and won't let you go to her?" Bai Xue had an expression of 'how could I give birth to such an embarrassing son'.

    Cheng Zihang's heart was sour, and he couldn't care about his mother's ignorance, "You and Dad have been loving each other for so many years, how did Dad do

    it?" Snow looked disgusted.

    But looking at his son's look of distress for love, Bai Xue finally couldn't bear it, and told him a way to put him to death and live later.

    Although Cheng Zihang didn't quite understand why his mother said that he was going to die and survive, but he still agreed seriously.

    The next day, his mother found a professional in a temporary position for him, and asked him to hand over the affairs of the subsidiary to the other party.

    Then, she asked carefully about Yu Yaxin's preferences and habits.

    It's just that Cheng Zihang was able to answer a few questions when asked.

    It was only at this time that Bai Xue realized that her son was so stupid.

    "I don't even know what her favorite food is..." Bai Xue looked at him in disbelief.

    Hopeless.

    Bai Xue didn't even know how she gave birth to such a stupid son, but when she thought about his father's previous situation, she suddenly understood that it was probably her nature.

    "Then how did you catch up with those girlfriends you made before?" Bai Xue was very curious.

    Cheng Zihang was a little depressed, "Why did you ask about the previous one? I only like Xinxin now."

    Hearing his words, Bai Xue finally discovered his only advantage - sincerity towards this relationship.

    After asking Cheng Zihang about the daily relationship between the two of them, Bai Xue's disgusted eyes almost overflowed.

    After dating for several months, I took them to dinner, movies, and fireworks in the same way... Is this something a normal adult man would do?

    "You haven't had any contact with adults yet?" Although the question was not appropriate, Bai Xue wanted to know how stupid his son was.

    Adult exposure? Cheng Zihang didn't react immediately.

    After finally catching up with that nerve, the shame of being paid attention to by my mother jumped out.

    "Didn't you teach me to respect girls..."

    Bai Xue: "..." How could she give birth to such a silly son?

    So the current situation is that her silly son had a platonic relationship with the other party, and was kicked out?

    All in all, Bai Xue was shocked by her son.

    After getting rid of Cheng Zihang's background, she finally figured out the best way for him to get his girlfriend back.

    Then, she confiscated all of Cheng Zihang's bank cards, cash and valuables, gave him 3,000 yuan, arranged a very easy job for him, and kicked him out of the house.

    And let him experience the life of ordinary people, so as to eliminate the generation gap between him and his girlfriend.

    Only eight days before the preliminaries of the flower arrangement competition, a tall and handsome guy suddenly came to a certain supermarket not far from Yu Yaxin's flower shop.

    This young man was wearing a white mask and an employee uniform issued by the supermarket. He was called around by the supervisor of the supermarket. He was still carrying goods in the morning, and in the afternoon he stood in the cold dish area to sell cold dishes to the passing uncles and aunts.

    It's just that this young man is too introverted. Except for being conscientious when working, he basically doesn't speak to customers.

    The supervisor, who didn't know his true identity, ordered him to do so without mercy.

    Seeing him busy from opening the door in the morning to 5:30 in the afternoon, when he reached the agreed off-duty time, the supervisor let him change his clothes and leave work.

    This young man may not be in a good family situation, and he is wearing clothes that cost tens of dollars a piece on the street stall. Although he is tall and straight, he seems to be wearing a street stall that looks like a famous brand, but the supervisor still gave up. He introduced his plan to his niece.

    Little did he know, the young man in his eyes came for the particularly beautiful flower shop lady nearby, trying to 'toad eat swan meat'.

    Cheng Zihang finally finished his work in the supermarket, this day can be regarded as allowing him to experience what the most difficult time in his life is like.

    There are supervisors at the top pointing east and west, and he can't talk back, and there are colleagues who are sneaky and tricky, and rely on their seniority to be higher than him, and push most of the work to him.

    Especially the meal at noon, the bland cabbage stewed vermicelli and the spicy chili fried pork made his throat burn, which made him unable to eat. Later, he spent a huge amount of money to buy two packs for five yuan. Instant noodles, only to fill up my stomach.

    Of the 3,000 yuan in his hand, 2,000 have already been paid out, spent on rent, and bought a few pitiful daily necessities. There is only more than 400 yuan left in his pocket, and he will not be paid until next month. take.

    And he also promised his mother, Ms. Bai, that he would never borrow money from other people.

    He knew that ordinary people's lives were difficult, but he never expected that it would be so difficult!

    If his mother hadn't said that this was the only chance for him to get Xinxin back, he would have quit long ago.

    After getting off work from the supermarket, Cheng Zihang went to the flower shop.

    He knew that the flower shop's off-duty time is usually around six o'clock, so he should still see Xinxin when he goes there now.

    Of course, he didn't dare to appear in front of her with his current image, he just had to take a look through the glass or from a distance.

    As soon as he walked to a corner next to the flower shop, he met Xinxin as he wished, but she was still accompanied by the sticky Xu Luofei, and the two were talking about something while moving the potted plants outside the shop into the shop.

    Looking at this scene, Cheng Zihang felt sour.

    Seeing them entering the store talking and laughing, he confirmed the existence of the mask on his face, and then took the courage to take a few more steps forward.

    Arriving outside the glass window of the flower shop, he looked into the shop.

    Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei put the potted plants away, then turned around and came out.

    Cheng Zihang was so frightened that he immediately backed away and continued to hide in the corner.

    Hearing the footsteps of the two getting closer to him, he even felt his heart beating loudly.

    "Sister, don't worry, I asked someone to ask for help. After the preliminaries, the organizers of the competition seem to want to adopt a new model that combines online voting and judge voting. Our Weibo account must have as many fans as other contestants. Sometimes as long as we call, my sister will definitely get the highest number of votes~" Xu Luofei's delicate voice came over.

    Cheng Zihang was taken aback when he heard that, what competition does Xinxin want to participate in? Why doesn't he know?

    "Wouldn't it be unfair if the voting rules of the contest were changed to this?" Yu Yaxin was a little suspicious.

    "Hey~" Xu Luofei acted coquettishly, "What's so unfair? We all get fans through hard work, as long as we don't pay for tickets~"

    Cheng Zihang got another important message from the words of the two of them— — Weibo account.

    He suddenly remembered that Zhao Xuerou and Xu Luofei had mentioned last time that Xinxin had won a flower arrangement competition in some city. Is Xinxin going to participate in this competition again?

    It's a pity that Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin brought potted plants into the store again, and there was no information to disclose to him.

    Cheng Zihang was particularly upset, and only then did he understand why his mother's expression was so exaggerated when she said, "I don't even know what her favorite food is."

    He has been with Xinxin for so long, and he doesn't even know her daily life and hobbies.

    He just hid in this corner, Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei came out again, and then there was no more movement.

    Cheng Zihang saw that there were no potted plants outside.

    He walked out in a low mood, and looked at the two happy people inside through the glass window. Seeing Xu Luofei suddenly turned his head, he quickly looked away, helped his mask, and hurried forward.

    Xu Luofei looked at his profile, a little thoughtful.

    The author has something to say: Let the big pig's hooves experience the happiness of ordinary people (no)  ̄The collection of the column is still a broken five hundred, is there any little treasure who has not collected it yet, would like to collect it, let the author experience it for five Are you happy? Love launches biubiubiu  ̄Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-11-13 15:54:26 ̄2020-11-13 22:00:45  ̄Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine : Cangmu 1;

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Bai Jingting, your sneakers are fake 30 bottles; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
9.7K 209 70
Xianjun insists on HE with me after blackened Ning Yao woke up and passed through a book. Originally, as a cannon fodder female supporting role, she...
10K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...