The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

81

140 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 81

    When Bai Xue heard that her son was brought into the police station, she couldn't believe it.

    From her point of view, their family, Zihang, has never behaved like the other second generations since he was a child, and he doesn't know how much trouble he has saved them.

    But the person who told her was a certain leader in the system, so she had to believe it.

    She packed herself hastily, called the lawyer, and stormed out the door.

    After asking the driver to drive the most low-key car and sending himself to the police station that the person said, Bai Xue asked the driver to check the surroundings, and after making sure that there were no paparazzi, he covered half of his face with a silk scarf, and then Get out of the car quickly.

    The lawyer at the door was already there, and there was another person.

    "Mrs. Bai, I've already asked you clearly. Young Master Cheng was brought here for illegally detaining a girl, but he didn't ask the police to ask for a lawyer or release him on bail. There may be something hidden in it." The lawyer followed her steps. Walk inside while telling her the most basic situation.

    "Illegal detention?" Bai Xue's face was full of disbelief.

    "Yes." The lawyer was obviously also surprised by the charge.

    Bai Xue pursed her thin lips, her beautiful and noble face was about to change to black.

    "Where is he now?" Bai Xue asked.

    "Temporarily detained in the interrogation room."

    "What about the girl who was illegally detained by him?" When the word 'illegal detention' was mentioned, Bai Xue couldn't help but accentuate her tone.

    "Still in the Public Security Bureau."

    Bai Xue snorted, "You have really grown up and learned to illegally detain girls from other people's families." The

    lawyer could hear her anger, "Maybe it's one of them. What's the secret?"

    "As a mother, I should know him better than you, I think he must have lost his mind."

    Of course, she didn't believe that her son would do something like illegal detention, but he must be out of his mind to get to this point.

    Normally, it's not so unreliable, Bai Xue reckoned that this incident might have something to do with the girlfriend he's dating now.

    "Let's go and see that girl first."

    "Okay." The lawyer nodded.

    He said to another person, "Please show me the way."

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin sat together, and they could leave only after the procedure was over.

    Soon, several people entered their room.

    Seeing the woman who was accompanied by several policemen, whose beauty was concealed by her aura, Xu Luofei understood who it was.

    Yu Yaxin was not stupid either, seeing the vaguely similar silhouette of the other party and Cheng Zihang, she felt a little inexplicably nervous.

    It just so happened that Xu Luofei also grabbed her hand, looking as if he was shocked.

    After feeling Xu Luofei's fear, Yu Yaxin's desire to protect jumped up, and she squeezed Xu Luofei's palm.

    "Miss Yu, Miss Xu, this is Mr. Cheng's mother, Ms. Bai Xue, she said she wanted to come and talk to you." The team leader was also a little helpless, and he had to obey when the higher-ups asked him to bring someone over.

    I just hope that Ms. Bai Xue can talk better.

    Everyone thought that Bai Xue was here to intimidate and lure her. On the surface, Bai Xue also appeared cold and unkind.

    She was the first to see Yu Yaxin's face, and combined it with the photos Cheng Zihang had shown her, she analyzed her identity.

    Bai Xue looked at the lawyer, "You didn't tell me that my stupid son's girlfriend is also there." The

    lawyer gave Yu Yaxin a surprised look.

    The captain also formally confirmed the relationship between Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang, and his eyes became more suspicious.

    Xu Luofei held Yu Yaxin's hand tightly, and pulled her out of the complicated mood of being recognized by Cheng Zihang's mother.

    With fixed eyes, Yu Yaxin led Xu Luofei to stand up from the chair.

    "Ms. Bai, hello, I don't think my existence has anything to do with Cheng Zihang's mistakes." She spoke with a sound and tenacity.

    As if she didn't expect her to say that, Bai Xue gave her a strange look.

    Bai Xue thought that she was very accurate at judging people. Ever since Cheng Zihang showed her Yu Yaxin's photo, she felt that this girl was not suitable for her son.

    It seems gentle and generous, but in fact it is soft-hearted and has no temper. It's almost the same nature as her silly son.

    She didn't think this girl could secure the position of the Cheng family's mistress. She hoped that her son could find someone with a higher EQ and a more ruthless heart.

    But this time, Yu Yaxin made her overturn her perception of her.

    "What you said...does make sense." The corners of Bai Xue's mouth curled up slightly, making people a little uncertain what she meant.

    After looking Yu Yaxin up and down, Bai Xue suddenly looked away and looked at Xu Luofei who was close to her.

    "This is the girl illegally detained by my stupid son?"

    Xu Luofei initially hid half of her face behind Yaxin, Bai Xue didn't see her whole picture clearly, until Xu Luofei slowly turned her head around, Bai Xue vaguely noticed Something is not quite right.

    "What's the child's name?" Bai Xue asked the lawyer next to him.

    "Her name is Xu Luofei." The

    lawyer confirmed the suspicion in Bai Xue's heart.

    Bai Xue's eyes moved, and seemed to gain warmth.

    "Wait, Cheng Zihang illegally detained this child?" Bai Xue confirmed with the lawyer again.

    Hearing her tone and addressing Xu Luofei, the lawyer was a little suspenseful, "Yes."

    Everyone could clearly feel that Ms. Bai was a little angry.

    But her emotions were exposed a little bit, and if it wasn't for her too strong aura, everyone would not be able to see it at all.

    After withdrawing that trace of anger, Bai Xue looked and looked at Xu Luofei's face and body, wanted to say something, but took it back.

    She sighed helplessly, "Let's go, go and see my stupid son." A

    series of question marks crossed in everyone's mind: Is that enough?

    What about coercion and temptation, sticks and jujubes?

    Even the lawyer, like everyone else, looked at Xu Luofei curiously.

    Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei watched the group of people leave again, then looked at each other, puzzled.

    In another room, Cheng Zihang sat silently on a chair, and the veins on the foreheads of the two policemen opposite him could hardly be suppressed.

    They repeated the question again, "Mr. Cheng, after you brought Miss Xu Luofei to that villa in the suburbs, please answer what happened between you."

    Cheng Zihang remained silent.

    Both policemen sighed silently at the same time, and just as they were about to give up, there was a knock on the door.

    Soon, Bai Xue replaced the two policemen and sat on the seat opposite Cheng Zihang.

    A few seconds later, Cheng Zihang was still immersed in his own world, staring straight at the table in front of him, without recovering.

    "Cough!" Bai Xue seriously showed her presence.

    Hearing the familiar voice, Cheng Zihang sat up reflexively, then looked up at the other side.

    "Mom?" Cheng Zihang wondered why his mother appeared here.

    Bai Xue shook her head, "I'd like to see how long it will take for the water that your brain brought out of my stomach to disappear."

    Hearing her merciless words, Cheng Zihang lowered his head reflexively, as if by doing so he could resist his mother's poisonous tongue attack.

    "Are you sober now?" Bai Xue asked.

    Like a child who made a mistake, Cheng Zihang bit his head, not knowing how to answer, so he nodded.

    "Fortunately, it's night. If it was daytime, you want it to appear on the Internet the second you enter the Public Security Bureau? The son of the richest man in City A was arrested for committing a crime? Will this matter appear on social news or financial news? Come on?"

    "I'm sorry." Cheng Zihang's muddy head finally came to his senses.

    "What's wrong with the illegal detention?" Bai Xue stared straight at him.

    Cheng Zihang was a little aggrieved, "I didn't expect it to develop like this, I just wanted to scare her..."

    "You can do that to Feifei?!" Bai Xue asked in disbelief.

    In her memory, Feifei was beautiful and cute since she was a child. Cheng Zihang liked to take her out to show off when he was a child, and wanted to abduct her back to be his own sister.

    She herself has a strong filter for Feifei, and she really hopes to have a daughter like her, but unfortunately she doesn't like Feifei's father very much.

    Since Xu Shicheng went bankrupt and moved away, she never saw Feifei again.

    "I..." Cheng Zihang was annoyed when he heard the affectionate name 'Feifei' from his mother's mouth, but he didn't know how to explain it to his mother.

    Could he still tell his mother that Xu Luofei wanted to rob him of his girlfriend, and he had no choice but to make such a move, trying to root out Xu Luofei's restlessness?

    "I really didn't mean it. She's different now than when she was a child..." Cheng Zihang hesitated.

    Bai Xue sneered, if she hadn't gone to see Feifei's current appearance just now, she might really be deceived by him.

    But just now she looked Feifei up and down, not to mention that her appearance is more delicate and beautiful than when she was a child, and even her personality is more well-behaved. Her stupid son didn't know what messed up her mind was.

    "Don't shift the responsibility to other people, think about what you have done." Bai Xue glanced at him again, then stood up expressionlessly, and went out.

    After a while, the lawyer came in again, and he was carrying a thick book.

    After sitting in front of Cheng Zihang, the lawyer put the book on the table and pushed it in front of him.

    "Cheng Shao, this is what Ms. Bai told you to read it tonight. After you finish it, I will talk to the girl you illegally detained.

    " Breaking free from the words "detention" and looking at this thick criminal code, I instantly felt my head grow big.

    The author has something to say: Instill legal knowledge in law-blind students. So, the filter thing is hereditary / cover your face and thank you for voting for me during 2020-11-12 17:23:41 ̄2020-11-12 22:28:57 Angel  ̄thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 33 puppets, nowhere in sight. , Did you raise a cat today? , Qigui 1; thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 100 bottles of foxes are not demons; 20 bottles of Xiaobai; 10 bottles of rinnnnn; 5 bottles of Moyuan; Work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
181K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
24K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...