The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

80

135 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 80

    "Miss Yu, don't hit anyone." The team leader Xu Xu stopped her.

    After the slap, Yu Yaxin didn't plan to slap again.

    This slap was for Feifei's sake. As for herself, she had no position to slap her.

    It was her own choice to associate with him, no one forced her, she deserved it.

    Xu Luofei in her arms wiped her face indiscriminately, then hugged her waist nervously, "Sister, don't be sad..."

    Yu Yaxin's tears had already flowed down, but the tear stains could not disappear immediately.

    Xu Luofei stretched out his hand and wiped it for her distressedly.

    After Cheng Zihang recovered from the daze of being slapped in the face, he turned his face and looked at her, feeling inexplicably flustered in his heart.

    "I just...wanted to scare her..." he muttered.

    "Forcibly taking others away regardless of their wishes, is this what you call scaring?" Yu Yaxin sneered.

    Then there was silence in his eyes, "This is kidnapping."

    Cheng Zihang really didn't think about it that much, except in the business world, he has been doing whatever he wants since childhood, this time he just wanted to scare Xu Luofei.

    If it succeeds, Xu Luofei will no longer be an obstacle between him and Xinxin.

    Before that, he also told the people below to scare, but not to hurt one of Xu Luofei's fingers, and he himself did the same.

    The captain looked at Cheng Zihang, and seemed to understand something in his heart.

    "Sir, I think you may need to revise our country's laws and regulations."

    He has seen many such rich children, and he is used to the people around him paving the way for him. There seems to be a cognitive barrier to laws and regulations.

    The one in front of him was a little less arrogant.

    "However, what this lady said is not entirely correct. What this gentleman committed was not the crime of kidnapping, but the crime of illegal detention, that is, the crime of illegally depriving others of their liberty."

    The captain's words made the room inexplicably quiet.

    That's what I said, but kidnapping in the eyes of the public is not the same as kidnapping in the legal sense.

    Yu Yaxin did not forgive Cheng Zihang just because of the different charges.

    No matter what the charges were, Cheng Zihang's kidnapping of Xu Luofei had already touched her bottom line.

    "Comrade police, now that you have seen the criminal, can you arrest him?" Yu Yaxin asked indifferently.

    Cheng Zihang and all the police officers were shocked by her words.

    "Xinxin?" Cheng Zihang gave her a hurt look.

    "There are all the witnesses and material evidence. He committed a crime, so it should be fine to arrest him?" Yu Yaxin ignored his eyes at all.

    "Well, if the victim is held accountable, there is no problem." However, he thought that the few people would negotiate in private.

    "And those people outside are the criminal's accomplices, right?" Yu Yaxin didn't want to let anyone go.

    She turned her head to look at the men in black outside, making them feel their hearts jump for no reason.

    Xu Luofei stuck close to Yu Yaxin's side, with the look of 'she agrees with everything my sister says'.

    Judging from their situation, they are completely disregarding their friendship, and they must be investigated.

    The team leader and the other policemen looked at each other, "Then take everyone back."

    After all, the case has already been filed, and it is not appropriate to not deal with it.

    "Xinxin, do you really want to be so cruel?" Cheng Zihang looked at her fixedly, his eyes were very fragile.

    Yu Yaxin's answer was that she didn't look at him again, and walked out of this room with Xu Luofei in her arms.

    Cheng Zihang who was left behind blinked his eyes, and suddenly his eyes drooped, just like this, his nose would not be sore, and the tears in his eyes would not come out.

    This was the first time he experienced the feeling of being abandoned, even when Yu Yaxin told him not to come to her after thinking clearly last time, he was never so flustered.

    A person who is usually high-spirited, when he was taken out by the police, looked like a child, lonely and helpless.

    The man in black didn't know why Cheng Zihang didn't reveal his identity to the policemen. As long as he revealed his identity, the policemen would definitely be more polite, even...

    But as bodyguards, they could only let their employers decide everything by themselves.

    Everyone followed the police car back to the Public Security Bureau.

    It's just that Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin's identities are different from Cheng Zihang's.

    However, after the captain came back with such a large group of people, he soon encountered a higher-ranking leader in the hall.

    "Wei Chu." The captain and the police behind him greeted each other politely.

    The person called Wei Chu nodded, and after a casual glance, he saw Cheng Zihang in the crowd.

    He recognized the son of the city's richest man at a glance, and when he saw the police surrounding him in the same way as criminals, Wei Chu frowned, "This is?"

    "Oh, this is the report we received just now, Go and bring them back." The team leader answered truthfully.

    "Nonsense, this is the son of the chairman of Cheng's Group, a large taxpayer in our city. How could he do something wrong? Did you catch the wrong person?!" Wei Chu looked at the captain angrily.

    The team leader's scalp went numb, and he looked at Cheng Zihang in surprise.

    He could see that the other party was either rich or expensive, but he didn't expect him to be so powerful.

    "But..." The other party didn't intend to use his identity to suppress others at all, otherwise he would have directly revealed his identity before coming back with them just now, and both the police and the kidnapped girl seemed to have a lot to do with him ...

    "But what is it, let him go quickly." Wei Chu said angrily.

    Then, he walked towards Cheng Zihang's direction.

    The surrounding police quickly stepped aside.

    "Mr. Cheng, do you think this is a misunderstanding? Why did they arrest you?" Wei Chu asked a little embarrassedly.

    Cheng Zihang was still in the depression of being abandoned, when he heard someone asking him something, he looked up.

    Seeing the familiar face of the other party, he nodded casually, "It's not a misunderstanding."

    Wei Chu: "??"

    The captain and he looked at each other.

    At the moment of embarrassment, Xu Luofei, Yu Yaxin and the others came over accompanied by a policewoman.

    "This is the informant and the victim." The captain explained to him.

    Wei Chu glanced at the two of them.

    "Mr. Cheng illegally restricted the personal freedom of this Ms. Xu, this Ms. Yu reported the case, and then we went to bring him back..." So it is not our fault.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin's arrival, Cheng Zihang finally had a little reaction.

    He looked at her expectantly.

    But he saw that she was only focusing on hugging Xu Luofei, talking to her while walking, without giving him a look at all.

    Looking at this situation, Wei Chu finally understood what kind of situation it was.

    Suddenly feeling that he was meddling in something that shouldn't be meddled, Wei Chu gave the team leader a look, "I remember I have something to do over there, you can deal with it yourself." After finishing

    speaking, he walked around and turned to other The direction went far.

    Hearing that Wei Chu clarified Cheng Zihang's identity, the captain was really confused at this moment.

    But now they have gone through the process and brought people into the bureau. According to the rules and regulations, it is natural to continue.

    He reluctantly took him to the interrogation room.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin went to another room, and after the two policemen recorded their statements, they were told to wait.

    It wasn't until there was no one around that Yu Yaxin hugged Xu Luofei distressedly, and pressed her face against hers.

    "Feifei, he didn't do anything to you, did he?"

    Xu Luofei blinked his big eyes, tears began to come down again.

    She shrugged her little red nose, and complained mercilessly, "Sister, your boyfriend told me that since he can take me to that villa quietly, he also has a way to get me out of this world." Disappear... woo woo, I'm so scared..."

    After she finished speaking, she buried herself in Yaxin's arms in fear.

    Since there is a way to kidnap Feifei, there is also a way to make Feifei disappear from this world!

    Yu Yaxin felt a chill in her heart, she regretted it.

    He regretted that he only slapped Cheng Zihang just now.

    I regret that I have blind eyes and found such a cruel, cruel and inhuman boyfriend.

    I regret that I didn't discover Cheng Zihang's true nature earlier, and I tolerated him bullying Feifei again and again before!

    Cheng Zihang! He turned out to be such a person!

    She will never be soft-hearted this time!

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2020-11-11 22:20:34  ̄2020-11-12 17:23:41  ̄Thanks to the little angels who voted for me Little angel: 33 puppets, 1 Cangmu;

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 2 bottles for members of the Songgang Love Clothes and Marriage Association;

l

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...
51.2K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
23.7K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...
107K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...