The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

79

125 1 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 79

    The yelling lasted almost half a minute, and then Xu Luofei froze in place.

    The man in black behind him was a little confused.

    Then they quickly received a call, "Don't do anything else, just let her in."

    Cheng Zihang looked at Xu Luofei in the camera, completely unexpected that she would have such a big reaction.

    He regretted it a little now, but when he thought of Xu Luofei plotting against his girlfriend, he hardened his heart and asked the people below to bring Xu Luofei in.

    After hanging up the phone, he looked at the person behind him, "Am I going too far?"

    The man in black standing behind him suddenly felt his head was a little big.

    "It stands to reason... If it's really kidnapping, it's a criminal act..."

    Cheng Zihang held his head and thought for a while, "But I just want to scare her, I don't really want to kidnap her. The wooden warehouse they took was also fake."

    But isn't the essence still kidnapping?

    The man in black behind him shut his mouth and stopped talking.

    A house with only two people seemed very quiet.

    After a while, on the screen, Xu Luofei was taken to the next room by the man in black.

    She was placed on a sofa, and the man in black stood in front of her.

    "Do you know why you were brought here?"

    Xu Luofei lowered his head without speaking.

    Seeing that she was not cooperating, the man in black had no choice but to look back and seek help from others.

    However, the people behind him just turned their heads in other directions and didn't even look at him.

    "Do you know why you were brought here?" The man in black could only emphasize his tone and repeat.

    It was only then that Xu Luofei seemed to have recovered from his shock, and raised his head to look at him in a daze.

    Her eyes were filled with tears, the surroundings were red, her mouth was deflated, and her nose was twitching.

    Seeing her like this, the man in black couldn't say anything.

    He scratched his head helplessly, his originally cold and hard temperament suddenly became a little naive.

    Cheng Zihang over there couldn't sit still anymore, so he stood up from the display screen and said to the man in black behind him, "Let's go."

    Xu Luofei was in a stalemate with the man in black.

    Until Cheng Zihang pushed the door and came in.

    The man in black breathed a sigh of relief.

    Cheng Shao asked them to play the black society, but where do they have experience?

    I had no choice but to act according to the above movie, wearing black clothes, being more serious, and speaking more coldly.

    But the little girl brought over by them looks so pitiful that he can hardly continue acting.

    Since Cheng Shao took the initiative to come over, they don't have to stand here in a dilemma, right?

    The man in black looked at Cheng Zihang expectantly.

    The corners of Cheng Zihang's mouth twitched, and he said calmly, "Everyone go down."

    "Yes." At this moment, everyone answered very forcefully.

    In less than five seconds, all the people ran away in an orderly manner.

    The last one to go out even thoughtfully closed the door.

    Cheng Zihang watched Xu Luofei turn his head, looked at him with fearful and conflicting eyes, and seemed to be a little bit suffocated when he came to his lips.

    He seemed to understand the feelings of the following people just now.

    However, today he insisted on correcting Xu Luofei's restless existence!

    In order to harden himself, Cheng Zihang took out his mobile phone, opened his email, looked at Xu Luofei with his chin raised, "Do you know why I brought you here today?"

    Seeing Cheng Zihang's arrogant expression, Xu Luofei nervously grabbed the corners of his clothes with both hands, and shrank behind the sofa.

    "Let me tell you, I already know about the matter between you and Li Xianlin." At the

    mention of this, Cheng Zihang's anger rose again, and he didn't need to pretend, his expression seemed to be eating people.

    Xu Luofei didn't speak, just looked at him with those big eyes aggrieved.

    Seeing that she was clearly terrified, but still obediently sitting on the sofa, the anger in Cheng Zihang's heart was quenched a lot.

    However, he didn't want to let Xu Luofei go so lightly.

    He slowly pushed towards Xu Luofei, "I tell you, you'd better leave Xinxin's side quickly, otherwise I can bring you here quietly today, and there are thousands of ways to make you disappear from this world, Do you understand?"

    Xu Luofei seemed to be frightened, and lowered his head nervously.

    Seeing that she was silent again, Cheng Zihang felt a little unhappy, and approached her again, "Xu Luofei, did you hear that?!"

    Under his gaze, Xu Luofei's mouth moved, as if he had said something .

    "What are you talking about?" Cheng Zihang asked.

    "I said...you're finished." Xu Luofei's voice reached Cheng Zihang's ears lightly.

    Cheng Zihang's expression froze for a moment, and then his eyes widened in disbelief. He suspected that he had heard wrong.

    "Tell me again."

    Xu Luofei blinked at him innocently.

    Then, Cheng Zihang's phone rang.

    Cheng Zihang stared at him for two seconds, then turned his head to look at the caller's name expressionlessly.

    It was the phone number of the bodyguard who had just exited.

    He pressed the connect button and said coldly, "What's wrong?"

    "Boss, it's not good, we are surrounded by the police." The man in black said with a tingly scalp.

    "What?" Cheng Zihang frowned suspiciously.

    "We seem to have forgotten something just now..." the man in black faltered.

    "Forgot what?" Cheng Zihang didn't have time to care about Xu Luofei now, he turned around and planned to go out.

    Then the man in black stopped him in place with his next sentence.

    "I forgot to hand over that lady's phone just now..." the man in black said in a cowardly tone.

    Cheng Zihang: "..."

    He quickly turned back and walked up to Xu Luofei, "Did you call the police?"

    Xu Luofei shook his head with an innocent expression still on his face.

    "It's not you, who is that?" Cheng Zihang didn't believe her words at all.

    It was not Xu Luofei who answered him, but the man in black on the other end of the phone, "Eh...boss, I might know who it is..."

    Cheng Zihang rolled his throat impatiently.

    "I saw the boss, your girlfriend, Miss Yu, next to the police."

    These words struck Cheng Zihang fiercely like a thunderbolt.

    He was so frightened that he hung up the phone for a second.

    "Xu Luofei! You actually notified Xinxin!" Cheng Zihang frowned like a lion.

    Hearing him mention Yu Yaxin, Xu Luofei's eyes lit up instantly.

    "No wonder you are so arrogant and confident..." Cheng Zihang almost wanted to press himself to death when he thought of scaring her.

    The current situation is so complicated that the police are easy to deal with, but how should he explain it to Xinxin?

    Outside the villa, Yu Yaxin was very worried.

    As early as when she received Feifei's message, she was trembling with fright, especially after Feifei sent her a location share, no matter how she replied, the other party ignored her again.

    Looking at the shared location, Feifei slowly moved from her apartment address to the suburbs, and Yu Yaxin hurried out of the house.

    After several words of calmness in her heart, her first thought was to call the police.

    With her own energy, it is impossible to rescue Feifei.

    Only through the police can it be possible to bring Feifei back.

    Yu Yaxin tried her best not to think about the worst possibility, but when she called the police, her mind was still a little blank, and she had to talk several times before she could explain the whole thing clearly.

    Hearing that someone was arbitrarily abducting people in the urban area, the police immediately dispatched.

    According to what they said, Yu Yaxin rushed to a certain location and waited for the police car, and then used Feifei's shared location to bring the police to the final place where Feifei stayed.

    This is near a park in the suburbs.

    Looking at this gloomy and desolate villa, Yu Yaxin's heart was already in her throat.

    "Don't worry, we arrived in time, your sister should be fine." The policeman next to her comforted her.

    Just as the police were about to enter the villa, the lights in the large living room inside suddenly turned on, and the door of the villa was also opened.

    The police looked over vigilantly, and saw a group of men in black walking out.     They quickly raised the

    wooden warehouse in their hands, "Don't move, policeman!

    "

The beginning is that they didn't kidnap anyone, only ghosts would believe it!

    Anyway, the police didn't believe it, and the leading captain said sharply, "Hand over the hostages you brought here!"

    "He's inside, we guarantee that he hasn't touched a single hair!" The man in black replied embarrassingly.

    "Wait..." Yu Yaxin looked at the man in black who was headed opposite, "I seem to have seen you somewhere!"

    It's just that the light outside is not good, and she can't judge the identity of the other party for the time being.

    Hearing this questioning, the man in black froze, and turned his head to the side timidly, not daring to reveal his identity at all.

    "Don't worry." The captain comforted Yu Yaxin.

    After finishing speaking, he yelled at the men in black, "You go in first!"

    Seeing that the police had no trust in them and still held up the wooden warehouse in their hands to face them, the men in black could only raise their hands and turn around. Turn around and return to the villa.

    Seeing this, the police took Yu Yaxin into the villa.

    After checking the safety of the villa, the captain asked sharply, "Didn't you say the hostages are inside?!"

    "Don't worry, let me make a call..."

    "What call! Hurry up and lead the way!" The team leader snatched the mobile phone he had just taken out of his pocket with lightning speed.

    The man in black: "..."

    smiled embarrassingly, and then had no choice but to lead the policemen to the room where Cheng Zihang and the others were.

    Yu Yaxin, who was following behind them, felt that this person looked more and more familiar. She was sure that she had seen him somewhere.

    It's just that her mind is still in a mess, and she can't think of anything.

    It's just that she has a bad feeling in her heart.

    Xu Luofei was sitting on the sofa, confronting Cheng Zihang.

    "Xu Luofei, you really are very scheming!" Cheng Zihang said bitterly.

    Xu Luofei suddenly stood up from the sofa, and when Cheng Zihang didn't know what she was going to do, seeing the tears welling up in her eyes, she stepped back and hid behind the sofa.

    In less than ten seconds, a group of people opened the door from the outside and poured in.

    Looking at the uniforms these people were wearing, as well as holding the wooden warehouse facing him, and Yu Yaxin who was following them, Cheng Zi was dumbfounded.

    "Sister!" Xu Luofei got out from behind the sofa pitifully, ran over quickly like a rabbit, and hid behind Yu Yaxin.

    Before Yu Yaxin could recover from the shock of seeing Cheng Zihang, she felt a trembling little person behind her.

    She quickly turned around and saw that it was Feifei who had disappeared.

    "Feifei, how are you?" Yu Yaxin quickly pulled her into her arms.

    Xu Luofei only hugged her tearfully, without speaking.

    No matter what Ren Yu Yaxin asked, she just shivered and wept silently.

    Seeing this, Cheng Zihang knew that he must be misunderstood, so he hurriedly wanted to explain.

    "Xinxin, this is all a misunderstanding..."

    The team leader also saw that this 'kidnapper' must have known the caller and the hostage.

    Since there was no danger, he signaled his companion behind him to put the wooden warehouse down.

    However, when Cheng Zihang wanted to walk towards Yu Yaxin, he still stopped him.

    "Misunderstanding?" Yu Yaxin looked at him incredulously, "You said you tied Feifei here because of a misunderstanding?" After holding back

    tears for two or three hours, they fell instantly.

    Before that, she had been trying to keep herself from crying, because she was afraid that she would collapse, because Feifei still needed her.

    It turned out to be like this.

    It was her boyfriend who tied Feifei here.

    She held out her hand tremblingly.

    In front of everyone, he slapped Cheng Zihang's face. Show no mercy.

    "Crack!" There was a particularly loud sound.

    Cheng Zihang's face was turned away.

    The author has something to say: Xu · Ya Zi must retaliate · Luo Fei: You are finished!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-11-11 16:16:11 ̄2020-11-11 22:20:34  ̄Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: nowhere in sight. , Which biscuit do you count? 33 Puppets, Did you raise a cat today? 1; thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Moon Wolf Star;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
274K 7.9K 134
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
68.6K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...