The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

76

129 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 76

    "Feifei..." Yu Yaxin hugged her thin shoulders, and turned her head to help apologize, "Miss, I'm sorry, she really didn't mean it."

    The woman who fell saw her face, her pupils shrank She shrank, and recognized her as Cheng Zihang's current girlfriend...

    "Oh, Xiao Feifei, are you okay?" Wang Ziyi noticed it and asked nervously.

    Xu Luofei quickly shook his head weakly.

    Wang Ziyi leaned over and looked at the black cube, and found that it was a small black Bluetooth headset box.

    Stepped on by Xu Luofei's high-heeled shoes, it is now broken.

    "What's the matter? There are so many ladies wearing high heels at the banquet, and they don't clean up the things that are dropped on the floor."

    After complaining, Wang Ziyan hurriedly greeted the manager who rushed over, and asked him to send earphone boxes and pieces of red wine glasses to him. clean up.

    Seeing this, everyone also understands the specific process.

    Only the woman who fell was still unwilling, she looked away from Yu Yaxin with some guilt, gave Xu Luofei a slightly sharp look, then bent down and rubbed her knee.

    "I'm sorry..." Xu Luofei was about to step forward weakly.

    At this banquet, she couldn't do anything to the other party, so the woman said disgustedly, "Forget it."

    Suddenly, she remembered something, her face froze, and she hurriedly stood up to see if there was anything wrong with her.

    After tidying up, she turned around enchantingly and looked at Cheng Zihang.

    "Sorry, let Cheng Shao see the joke." She stroked her long hair uncomfortably.

    Cheng Zihang's position happened to be in a triangle shape with Yu Yaxin and Li Xianlin.

    As early as when the red wine glass was hit on Li Xianlin, she frowned.

    Seeing this woman's posture now, I couldn't help feeling impatient, "I think you should at least apologize to Secretary Li first."

    She tripped, but the wine glass flew out of her hand.

    The woman's expression turned ashen, she smiled stiffly, and turned her head to apologize to Li Xianlin, "I'm sorry, Secretary Li, I was bumped by that girl just now, I'm really sorry."

    At this time, Li Xianlin was in embarrassment Standing beside the administrative manager, the female clerk of the administrative department surrounded her, wiping her arms and the red wine on her body with the handkerchief brought by the waiter.

    This was a company banquet, and the other party was an invited guest. Li Xianlin could only swallow whatever troubles she had, and said in embarrassment, "It's okay."

    The atmosphere between them was a little frozen.

    The female clerk in the administration department wiped off the red wine, but she had no choice but to show Li Xianlin the stains on the dress.

    Li Xianlin smiled gratefully at her, and then said to everyone, "I'm sorry, I'll leave first."

    Before leaving, she calmly glanced at Xu Luofei in Yu Yaxin's arms.

    After watching her leave, the atmosphere at the scene finally warmed up.

    The woman who fell down was humiliated by Cheng Zihang, and felt very upset and embarrassed, so she had to leave with the same excuse as Li Xianlin.

    Xu Luofei watched her leave with apologetic eyes, but what he was thinking about was the scene where the woman seduced the big pig's hooves outside the lounge after the heroine of the original plot fell into the water.

    I don't know if she will have the face to see the big pig's hoof after this time.

    Yu Yaxin hugged her and comforted her, "Feifei is fine, and you didn't mean to."

    This incident made Yu Yaxin feel that it is not suitable to be at the banquet today.

    Pulling Xu Luofei back, he talked to Cheng Zihang.

    She originally wanted to take Xu Luofei away, but Cheng Zihang didn't want her to leave so early.

    "Go back to the lounge first, and I'll take you back after the banquet is over." Cheng Zihang also felt that a lot happened today, if he wasn't the protagonist of the banquet, he would have taken them away.

    He signaled Wang Zixuan and the others to stay with the two of them, and he sent them back, remembering to ask the waiter to bring food in on the way.

    Because of herself, everyone could only stay in the lounge, Xu Luofei apologized to them with special guilt.

    "Hey, there's no point in staying at the banquet anyway, Xiao Feifei don't have to worry about it." Wang Zizhen hastily persuaded.

    Others agreed.

    It didn't take long for a banquet, and they stayed in the lounge for the entire second half.

    But there are so many of them, they can play anywhere.

    Cheng Zihang didn't get out until after ten o'clock, when the guests at the banquet dispersed.

    Separated from Wang Zixuan and the others, sent Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei to the styling room to return the dresses, and then sent them home, everything was finally over.

    Once again protected the heroine, the young lady, and retreated.

    Back home, Xu Luofei suddenly found that the Weibo account verified by Yu Yaxin had added a group of fans.

    After looking through the comments for a long time, I realized that today the stylist took pictures of her and Yu Yaxin's backs and posted them on Weibo.

    It can be regarded as a good wave of momentum.

    In the next two days, she accompanied Yu Yaxin to practice flower art, while taking care of Weibo, waiting for some people to come to her.

    It's a pity that the plot was disrupted by her, Yu Yaxin didn't make a fool of himself at the banquet, and the plot where Cheng Zihang's mother came to the door after hearing the news was also harmonized.

    Until three days later, when she was off work, she suddenly received a text message from an unfamiliar number.

    [You like Yu Yaxin. ]

    Xu Luofei didn't expect the other party to be so cowardly, not even daring to show his face.

    The corner of her mouth twitched slightly, and she deleted the text message after reading it without any reply.

    About half an hour later, when Xu Luofei had already returned home, the other party sent another message.

    This time it was a multimedia message with several photos attached.

    There are her and Yu Yaxin's daily "sweet" getting along - hugging, holding hands, rubbing faces, and even the profile photo of her kissing Yu Yaxin's chin at the banquet last time.

    In the photo, all of her, without exception, focused on Yu Yaxin.

    If you look at it alone, it is indeed easy to make people suspicious.

    [You really don't want to turn your good sister into your own? Think about it, if she and Cheng Zihang continue to get along, it is very likely that they will never be separated again. They will get engaged, get married, have children... and then in her life, your weight will become less and less , getting lighter and lighter, even to the point where you can throw it away at will...]

    ​​Seeing this provocative message, Xu Luofei pursed his lips and laughed.

    If she is really a crush who loves the heroine, I am afraid that this text message will really arouse strong jealousy.

    It's a pity that such a heart that can stir people's hearts grows on the vicious female supporting role.

    She smiled and sent back a message: [Who are you? ]

    It didn't take long for the other party to come back.

    [Who I am is not important, the important thing is, do you want to take your sister back from Cheng Zihang? ]

    Xu Luofei: [What are you talking about? I don't understand what you said, of course I like my sister, and I hope that my sister and her boyfriend can be together for a long time ̄]

    But obviously, the other party has confirmed the truth of something, even if I see the message she replied, When she was pretending, or couldn't pass the hurdle in her heart.

    [No, I know your true thoughts are not like this, do you really think you can pretend for a long time? If you don't take the opportunity to take them apart now, you will definitely regret it later. Choose to follow your heart, liking someone is not a shameful thing, but missing the person you like will become the biggest regret in your life. ]

    Xu Luofei raised his eyebrows, and turned back with great interest: [Who the hell are you? How did you meet me and my sister? ]

    She came back again: [I am a person who is looking for true love just like you. ]

    Xu Luofei: [Oh. ]

    Then she pressed the number directly and dialed it.

    The other party obviously didn't expect her to play cards so unreasonably, and didn't hang up in a hurry until she rang a few times.

    With a "swoosh", a new message was sent to Xu Luofei's phone.

    [You don't have to explore who I am. In short, I am not someone who hinders you. On the contrary, I have the same purpose as you. ]

    Xu Luofei: [Do you like Cheng Zihang? Want to separate him and his sister? ]

    When the other party saw her reply, they thought that she had acquiesced that she wanted to separate Yu Yaxin and the other two in her heart.

    Then he came back with confidence: [You just need to do what I said, and our wishes will be fulfilled soon. ]

    Went to wash some fruit, Xu Luofei, who was sitting on the sofa eating while checking text messages, thought for a while and hooked his mouth.

    [You are a man, right? Otherwise, why didn't she come forward to pursue him directly, but thought of playing such a trick? ]

    The other party was choked by her, and it took several minutes before sending the message again.

    [Does it matter if it's male or female? We are all just the same poor people. ]

    Xu Luofei: [I want to see you with my own eyes, otherwise I won't believe anything you say. ]

    After she sent this sentence, there was no reply for a long time.

    It wasn't until Xu Luofei washed up and was ready to go to bed that he received the message again.

    [Okay, you can come to the Lyon Restaurant in Guangyuan Mall at 7:00 tomorrow night, and I will wait for you there. ]

    Xu Luofei didn't reply anymore.

    In order for the plot to go on smoothly, this scene was performed with the other party.

    After getting off work from the flower shop the next day, Xu Luofei drove the car and arrived at the place mentioned by the other party as scheduled.

    The environment of this restaurant is pretty good, showing a quiet and luxurious feeling from top to bottom.

    Xu Luofei paced in, and a waiter greeted him respectfully, "Hello, is this Miss Xu Luofei, right?"

    "Yes." Xu Luofei blinked her big eyes and nodded nervously.

    The waiter smiled slightly, and made a gesture of invitation, "Please come with me, the guest who met you has been waiting for a long time."

    She led Xu Luofei to the restaurant.

    After passing through a long corridor, she stopped at the door of a certain box with a professional smile on her face, motioned Xu Luofei to wait a moment, and knocked respectfully on the door of the box.

    The author has something to say: I know, you like her, come and break them up with me!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-11-09 23:54:42 ̄2020-11-10 17:14:12  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Mo Shangqiong 2 bottles; 1 bottle for members of Songgang Aiyi Marriage Association, Liying, and Cangmu; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...
5K 78 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
81.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...