The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

75

142 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 75

    why?

    Cheng Zihang couldn't figure it out.

    Like he'd never guess that his girlfriend was going to be in trouble while he was walking away.

    "Little Feifei, don't be sad, you are not to blame for this matter." Wang Zisu said comfortingly.

    "Yes." The others agreed.

    Yu Yaxin also hugged her distressedly and guiltily.

    Under the comfort of so many people, Xu Luofei finally stopped crying, wiped the corners of her eyes embarrassingly, then buried herself in Yaxin's arms and muttered something.

    No one else heard it, but Yu Yaxin did.

    What she said was: "It's embarrassing to be seen crying by others~"

    Yu Yaxin was instantly amused by her words. It turned out that Feifei still felt that it would be embarrassing to cry in front of others.

    Before that, Cheng Zihang always scared her to tears, she would not be shy when crying in front of her.

    Smiling, Yu Yaxin held up her little face to have a look, and found that there were no tears or traces, so she looked at her with confidence.

    Everyone here breathed a sigh of relief.

    Cheng Zihang doubted his life all by himself.

    After a while, there was a sudden knock on the door of the lounge.

    Cheng Zihang came out of his depressed mood and replied "Come in".

    The door was opened, it was the administrative manager.

    He didn't notice the strange atmosphere and state in the lounge, and looked at Cheng Zihang respectfully, "General Manager, I've already taken people out, what should I do with this Xia Zhizhi?"

    Cheng Zihang looked at Yu Yaxin, and then turned his gaze away. I took it back.

    He has always been merciless when dealing with such stupid and self-aware people, and even sat down.

    But in front of Xinxin, he didn't dare to be too cruel.

    Cheng Zihang glanced at the administrative manager.

    How could the executive manager not be able to understand the sign in his eyes, and nodded quickly, "Okay, I understand, do you want to prepare tea for you and other gentlemen and ladies?"

    "Me and Feifei are going out soon .” Yu Yaxin interrupted.

    "Then we don't need it either." Wang Ziyi followed without hesitation.

    Others nodded one after another.

    Seeing that they all refused, of course Cheng Zihang could only wave his hand to the administrative manager.

    The other party tactfully withdrew.

    Cheng Zihang thought about it, and felt that he should apologize to Xinxin seriously.

    As soon as he walked in front of Yu Yaxin, Xu Luofei stepped back behind her.

    Yu Yaxin looked at him warily, which immediately made Cheng Zihang feel very uncomfortable.

    "Xinxin, I just want to apologize to you. I'm sorry." Cheng Zihang was very sincere, "It's my problem, and I can't take care of you every time."

    Seeing him like this, Yu Yaxin's eyes flickered , only nodded to him, did not say anything else.

    After all, according to his usual experience, his apology is an apology, and the next time he encounters such a thing, it will still have the same result as now.

    It's not that Cheng Zihang doesn't worry about it, but for some reason, she always gets into trouble because of him when he's not around.

    In fact, Yu Yaxin thought about whether she should give up this relationship, but she always felt that if she really gave up, it would be unfair to Cheng Zihang.

    "Sister, shall we go eat something?" Xu Luofei's words interrupted her train of thought.

    "Well, good."

    She comforted herself in her heart, she had nothing to think about, just let it go.

    "Let's go together too." Wang Zizhen said with a smile.

    If they were there just now, such a thing would not have happened, but fortunately, Xiao Feifei is clever.

    Cheng Zihang also thought of this, and he basically didn't need to be involved in matters at the banquet, so he planned to stay with them all the time.

    In the banquet hall outside, the incident of falling into the water and kissing was witnessed by so many people, and it has been widely circulated for a long time. Fortunately, there are many people watching the whole incident.

    After they spread the truth, everyone finally took off the green hat on Cheng Zihang's head.

    But when Cheng Zihang and Yu Yaxin appeared outside again, everyone couldn't help casting strange glances, because many people were curious about why the girl in the white skirt pushed Yu Yaxin and the others into the water.

    But because Cheng Zihang was by their side, the others were somewhat restrained, not so obvious.

    "By the way," Wang Ziyi suddenly remembered something, "The woman in the white dress just now, why did she push Xiao Feifei

    and the others?" Yu Yaxin's expression moved. Guess the approximate truth.

    Xu Luofei followed behind her, looked at Cheng Zihang with those big eyes, and pouted.

    Her expression was just captured by Wang Ziyi.

    Wang Zixuan approached her curiously, and secretly asked, "Little Feifei, do you know something?"

    Her voice was transmitted to Yu Yaxin, who looked at her curiously, and then at Xu Luofei.

    "I don't know." Xu Luofei smiled at Yu Yaxin blankly and innocently, trying to get away with it.

    Wang Zizhen didn't believe her, "Little Feifei, what are you afraid of, just tell me if you know."

    Yu Yaxin thought she had guessed the truth, so she couldn't help but look at her with admiration, but she heard Xu Luofei whisper to Wang Zizhen: "According to my I guess, she may like Cheng Shao, but she can't love Cheng Shao, so she hates her sister."

    After hearing this, Wang Zixuan suddenly realized, "What you said is very reasonable! In the end, it's because Brother Zihang has too many peach blossoms."

    Yu Yaxin smiled helplessly. But the last sentence that Wang Ziyi said was indeed correct.

    She looked at Cheng Zihang thoughtfully, not sure if he knew what Li Xianlin was thinking.

    But judging from today's situation, he didn't suspect Li Xianlin, so he probably didn't know about it.

    When the group came to the dining area, they happened to meet Li Xianlin who Yu Yaxin had just thought of, as well as the administrative manager and the woman who brought water to Yu Yaxin and the others.

    The three of them didn't know what they were talking about, they could only vaguely hear words such as "Xia Zhizhi" and "Orphan".

    Cheng Zihang gave a fake cough.

    The administrative manager could tell where he was, so he turned to face him immediately, and said with a silly smile, "General manager."

    "General manager." Li Xianlin and the others also smiled.

    "Don't discuss company matters here." Isn't it embarrassing enough? Cheng Zihang was a little upset.

    "Okay." The three replied respectfully.

    Li Xianlin looked at Yu Yaxin and the others, "I forgot to tell you just now, I'm sorry, Yaxin, you and your sister Feifei were surprised."

    When she said "your sister Feifei", she deliberately emphasized it A little sound, at the same time, she glanced at Xu Luofei.

    Yu Yaxin didn't understand what she meant, but she also knew that she had absolutely no good intentions, so she just smiled politely, "No."

    It made your plan come to nothing.

    Xu Luofei held Yu Yaxin's hand, and when Li Xianlin glanced at her, she knew she was hooked.

    She still had a cute expression, full of innocence.

    Just clinging to Yu Yaxin's movements proved how much he cared about her.

    Li Xianlin smiled with satisfaction.

    Yu Yaxin ignored her and led Xu Luofei to walk past her.

    Just in time, a woman with red wine came towards her, with a charming face, much more charming than Li Xianlin.

    She stared at Cheng Zihang behind them without blinking, her purpose was very obvious.

    When Xu Luofei was about to pass her by, her high heels stepped on a black object on the ground. She staggered and fell on the woman.

    "Ah!" Xu Luofei exclaimed tenderly.

    The good thing is that Yaxin asked her to hold her hand all the time, so she reacted quickly, supported her, and then pulled her into her arms.

    "Ah!" The woman also shouted at the same time.

    She was not so lucky, she was knocked forward, and it took a lot of effort to stabilize and not fall completely. Instead, she knelt on the ground with one knee and made a "dong" sound with toothache.

    Before she fell to her knees, the glass of red wine that she was holding in her hand flew out, hitting Li Xianlin's arm.

    There wasn't much red wine, but the glass really hurt when you hit someone, and the red wine inside also splashed out, flowing down Li Xianlin's arm, and some red wine flew to her neck.

    With a bang, the wine glass fell to the ground and shattered.

    Li Xianlin was completely dumbfounded. She was thinking about how to ask Xu Luofei out alone and have a "friendly" exchange with her, but in the next second, a red wine glass fell on her.

    This feeling is like when you are about to steal something, a bell falls from the sky and hits your head.

    She subconsciously felt guilty for a moment, but quickly realized what the occasion was, and no one else knew what she was thinking.

    "..."

    She felt something strange, stared blankly at her chest, lowered her head, and saw a few drops of red wine slipping down her collarbone into her career line.

    She opened her mouth slightly and looked at the arm next to her. The pain and red marks on her arm were not mentioned for now, but the red wine slipped down, and a lot of it fell on her skirt.

    Although the skirt she was wearing was red, it was the kind of fabric that was easily seen when it was stained with water.

    Now the skirt is full of dark dots one by one.

    "Ah..." The woman kneeling on the ground let out a cry of pain, and drew the attention of Li Xianlin who was in a daze.

    The sound of the glass breaking, and this weird scene, quickly attracted the attention of everyone around.

    "What is this aunt doing? Is she proposing to that aunt?"

    Suddenly, a curious child's voice rang out.

    "Pfft..." Some people couldn't help laughing.

    The faces of the woman on the ground and Li Xianlin froze at the same time.

    The woman quickly endured the pain and got up from the ground.

    She turned her head viciously to look at the instigator Xu Luofei.

    Xu Luofei, who was leaning weakly in Yaxin's arms, walked to the side, revealing the black thing on the ground, apologizing with fear on his face, "Yes... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it..."

    The author has something to say: Chachafei: Are you familiar with this kind of scene?

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me during the period of 2020-11-09 17:54:18 ̄2020-11-09 23:54:42  ̄Thank you for the little angel who cast mines: sour rot 1 little sweetheart; thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of sour rot literati's little sweetheart; 1 bottle of Songgang Aiyi Marriage Association member; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
80.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
130K 2.1K 74
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 福气包的七零小日子 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Tian Xiao is the real daughter who was replaced at birth. Before, there was a reborn girl who wanted...
23.9K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...