The correct way for a green t...

Af MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

71

142 1 0
Af MissXXX404

Chapter 71

    When Xu Shicheng ran out, he didn't bring anything except his mobile phone.

    With cheeks that were red and swollen to different degrees on both sides, he ran a long distance, and he didn't think of anything until the passer-by who passed him gave him a surprised look.

    Turning around, he looked at the glass door of the cake shop next to him.

    He could vaguely see what kind of miserable appearance he had now.

    He hurried to a nearby pharmacy, bought himself a mask and medicine for his face, then avoided others and found a hotel nearby.

    But he didn't bring his ID card with him, so the hotel wouldn't let him stay.

    Later, I called the driver and got a room with the driver's ID card.

    Then, he hurriedly let the driver leave.

    It's just that he was quickly approached by Su Jia's lawyer and called.

    Hearing the lawyer's cold words on the phone, he realized how long Su Jia had been preparing for this day.

    It's because he understood it too late, and it's also because Su Jia pretended too well.

    The other party explained the situation bit by bit. In fact, what Su Jia told him just now was not exaggerated.

    More than ten years ago, he took a large sum of money from Su Jia, cheated again, and had an illegitimate child outside.

    He doesn't have much private property. In order to let his love and son outside live a high-quality life, he did secretly embezzle a few assets from the company.

    He thought no one would find out about these things.

    He underestimated Su Jia too much.

    Su Jia is so ruthless that she doesn't care about the relationship between husband and wife for so many years. Xu Shicheng thought bitterly.

    But after talking with Su Jia's lawyer on the phone, he didn't want to surrender.

    The Xu family has been entrenched in City A for so long, and there are still some connections that should be there. He immediately called some people who were standing behind him.

    He knew that even if those people didn't have much contact with him now, they would help him for the sake of his dead father.

    It's just that he didn't expect that after he called and explained the situation, the other party hung up without saying a word.

    Xu Shicheng didn't know, it was all because of his getting close to Cheng Zihang at the banquet, which was the result.

    After struggling for a long time, without the support behind him, he still had no choice but to hand over his large fortune in exchange for those evidences with Su Jia.

    He understood that if he went in, these properties would also be taken away by Su Jia, so it would be better to cut off his tail to survive.

    Xu Shicheng is selfish and shrewd. He knows better than anyone how to choose the right path.

    But it was also because of this that Su Jia easily took what was in his hand and transferred it to Xu Luofei.

    After the assets were transferred, Xu Shicheng was not in a panic.

    The cunning rabbit has three holes, so naturally he won't put all his chips on the bright side.

    He was preparing to make a comeback, but when he contacted Xi Miaoer, explained his situation to her, and asked her to return some things he had left with her, the phone was hung up .

    Xu Shicheng's heart skipped a beat, but he comforted himself. Xi Miaoer has been relying on him and obeying him weakly. It is absolutely impossible for her to do such a thing. It must be because her phone is dead, or something else. For some reason, she had to cut off the call.

    He dialed back, but he heard a sentence: "The number you dialed is busy, please call later..."

    Xu Shicheng's hands trembled, and everything became clear to him.

    When he hurried to City C, it was already empty.

    And the son he had been thinking about disappeared along the way with Xi Miaoer.

    It's over, this time it's really over.

    Xu Luofei looked at the email with pictures and text descriptions in his phone, shook his feet with a smile on his face, and then started to send messages to Yu Yaxin with a satisfied face.

    The scumbag was quickly resolved, thanks to the help of the big pig's trotters.

    However, when it's time to get tricked, she still won't be soft-hearted.

    Go down to dinner at night.

    Uncle Su asked Su Jia in front of her, "Since something like this happened, why don't you bring Feifei back with us, and I'll help you find someone to take care of things here."

    Su Jia subconsciously He looked at Xu Luofei intently.

    The others also looked at her in unison.

    Xu Luofei's heart skipped a beat, leaving City A? How can that be? The plot is not over yet!

    She blinked her big cute eyes, and slightly curled her mouth, "But I just met my sister and friends here, as well as my godfather and godmother..."

    That pitiful appearance really made me People love and pity.

    Su Jia and Uncle Su all rejected the proposal just now in their hearts.

    "It's okay, it's okay... Feifei is here if she wants to stay here, anyway, it's not far away, we can visit each other anytime, right?" Jian Huang looked at the obedient and cute Xu Luofei, her heart almost melted .

    Su Jia also nodded, "I'd better stay here with Feifei for the time being. Feifei will only graduate next year, and she made some sincere friends with great difficulty. If she goes to City B, I don't know if she can get used to it. .”

    Although Su Zhen and Su Yichen felt a little regretful, they agreed with understanding.

    "Thank you uncle and aunt, thank you cousin..." Xu Luofei said softly.

    "What's there to be thankful for? Feifei can stay wherever she wants in the future. Uncle's place is also your home, you know?" Jian Huang looked at her distressedly.

    The four people here all grew up doting on her, and after such a big thing happened, everyone was afraid that she would always feel bad.

    Looking at the doting eyes of several people, Xu Luofei didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

    If she hadn't come, the original body would definitely have committed suicide.

    Although the script did not write the follow-up of these people at the end, it can be guessed based on the subsequent plot.

    The original body was stepped on by Cheng Zihang by Xu Shicheng, and ended up miserable.

    Su Jia, who loved her so much, would probably be very angry. With Xu Shicheng's selfish temperament, he must have given everything to his son outside in the end.

    Although now with her butterfly effect, she ended up as Xu Shicheng in misery, but after she finishes the mission and returns with her original body, will she continue to carry forward her death-defying style?

    Wait... She suddenly thought of a detail that she had overlooked before...

    "Feifei, why don't you eat?" Cousin Su Yichen found that she was biting her chopsticks and staring at the table and started to stare blankly, so she asked suspiciously, just interrupted out of her mind.

    Hearing this, other people also looked over.

    "I'm eating~" Xu Luofei quickly recovered, smiled at the curious crowd looking at her, and stuffed a mouthful of food into her mouth.

    After eating and chatting, and returning to her room, Xu Luofei finally relaxed and picked up her previous train of thought.

    Why did the system bring her into this world? Where did the original Xu Luofei go?

    If the original body was still there, then it would be meaningless for her to come here. After all, she hadn't forgotten that the initial requirement of the system was to let her follow the script.

    The original body is originally an aboriginal in this world, and will automatically follow the plot line.

    Since the system has brought her here, it proves that the original body is no longer there.

    "Tongtong~Tongtong, are you there? I want to ask you a question~" Xu Luofei tried to shout.

    I don't know if the system is disgusted by her, or if it wants to avoid the problems in her heart and refuses to show up.

    Xu Luofei pouted, and rolled his eyes around.

    The last time she was thinking about dismantling the official and assigning CP, the system suddenly jumped out, so it must be able to sense what she was thinking

    ... So the original body either died in an accident, or it was like In this way, she was taken away by an existence that can take people through, such as other systems.

    There are only two possibilities.

    "What exactly do you want to do?" The system told her what she was thinking, but she was still forced out.

    "Tongtong~You finally appeared, I thought you were dead~" Xu Luofei pouted.

    If the system had opened its mouth now, it would have been gnashing its teeth in anger.

    "Don't talk nonsense."

    "Everyone's attitude is so bad~I'm so fierce to others, I'm angry~I don't want to do the task anymore~" Xu Luofei didn't care about its fierce tone.

    System: "..."

    "What exactly do you want to ask?" The system tried to soften its tone a little.

    Xu Luofei smiled softly, "I just want to ask, will the original body return to this sentence after the task is completed? All you need to answer is yes, or no~"

    She didn't want to be in a bad situation After completing the task and leaving this world, the original body returned to this body, and started to make heaven and earth again.

    After finally protecting the heroine and mother, and kicking out the scumbag father, what if the original body comes back and messes everything up again?

    The system was silent for a while before giving her the answer, "No, she won't come back."

    Xu Luofei's pupils shrank suddenly.

    won't come back?

    Is it dead?

    What if she leaves? Will this body also die? What about the hostess? What about the original mother? What if the big pig's trotters don't get better?

    A series of questions emerged from the bottom of her heart.

    At this time, she realized that she had unconsciously developed many inseparable feelings towards this world.

    All of the original body was what she dreamed of in the original world...

    Maternal love, family affection, friendship...

    Even the time to fix the big pig's hooves was much more interesting than in her original world, making her whole life vivid up.

    Can she choose to stay in this world?

    Xu Luofei wanted to ask, but the moment the question first popped up, she suppressed it.

    She has long been used to not expressing her longing, and never dared to hope for things she was not sure of.

    The system felt that something was wrong with her, but couldn't see what was wrong.

    But it was only revealed for a moment, and later it found that the host had returned to normal.

    The author has something to say: In fact, Feifei’s mentality is a bit different from ordinary people. It can be seen from the fact that she can grasp other people’s mentality every time. If there is such a person in reality, and everyone knows that she is such People, everyone will be afraid to associate with her...

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-11-07 19:38:45 ̄2020-11-07 23:33:26 ̄ Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of sheng つ;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
78.4K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
51.2K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...