The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

68

124 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 68

    the other side.

    After Xu Shicheng's call to Xu Luofei was rejected, he left that place.

    After being seen as a joke, even Liu Xinrou, who he thought was very good, was a little displeased.

    In his heart, he hated Cheng Zihang's ignorance and lack of respect for his elders, and cursed Xu Luofei, a daughter who lied to him on purpose.

    Suddenly thinking of the 30 million that was transferred to Xu Luofei last time, Xu Shicheng's eyes widened, "Damn girl!" How dare he cheat money from him! It's the other way around!

    Xu Shicheng didn't even have the idea of ​​staying at the banquet, and after finding an opportunity to bid farewell to the Patriarch of the Liu family, he hurried home.

    He didn't believe it. Xu Luofei, a rebellious girl, doesn't answer his calls, so doesn't she even answer her mother's?

    He insisted on calling this rebellious girl back and giving her a good lesson.

    Thinking of the 30 million yuan that I managed to transfer out last time, even a lot of my own private money was put into it.

    The sons in City C are not so generous!

    The more Xu Shicheng thought about it, the more angry he became, and he asked the driver to step on the accelerator and drive home.

    With deep anger, he entered the house, looked around, and found that his wife was not on the first floor.

    After asking Mrs. Li, I found out that she had gone back to her room early tonight.

    Walking upstairs angrily, he remembered that Su Jia had been letting him sleep on his side because of his physical inconvenience.

    After living on his side for a long time, he couldn't remember how long it had been since the two of them had intercourse.

    Although he has had this kind of experience before, he is usually kicked out by Su Jia only when he angered Su Jia.

    When Su Jia's anger dissipated, he would be given a step down and let him go back to the master bedroom to sleep.

    But this time is too long.

    He hasn't done anything to make Su Jia angry recently, he shouldn't.

    Xu Shicheng couldn't help feeling suspicious in his heart.

    But the most important thing now is to call that damn girl Xu Luofei back and ask her clearly.

    Standing outside the master bedroom, Xu Shicheng took a deep breath, swallowed all his anger, and pretended to be as elegant as before.

    He knocked lightly on the bedroom door, "Honey, are you asleep?"

    Su Jia, who was inside the door, was researching with some materials, when he suddenly heard Xu Shicheng's voice outside the door.

    She glanced at the door suspiciously, wondering why he came back so soon.

    Usually when going to a banquet, Xu Shicheng would stay until very late before coming back.

    "What's wrong?" Su Jia showed a disdainful expression on her face, but her tone was calm.

    "Honey, I have something to do, can I come in?" Xu Shicheng has maintained a gentlemanly and respectful appearance since he married Su Jia.

    Now, when he faces Su Jia, he has formed a conditioned reflex.

    "I'm going to sleep, let's talk about it tomorrow." Su Jia replied lightly.

    "This matter is very important, and it has something to do with our Feifei." Xu Shicheng has always known where Su Jia's weakness lies.

    Sure enough, upon hearing this sentence, Su Jia couldn't sit still.

    She only has one child, Feifei, and she will definitely not have another child in the future. She pours all her mother's love into Feifei.

    So far, she hasn't broken up with Xu Shicheng, and the matter about Feifei must be resolved first.

    So she went over and opened the locked door.

    Standing outside, Xu Shicheng looked at her with gentle eyes as always.

    Su Jia had no expression on her face, but she was extremely disgusted inside.

    "What happened to Feifei?" she asked.

    Xu Shicheng's eyes flickered, and he said in an affectionate tone, "Feifei, she must have been naughty again. She made an excuse last time and took 30 million from me. Now that the company needs cash flow, it may have to come from her." You need to get the money back there."

    "Feifei took 30 million from you?" Su Jia looked at him with a strange tone.

    "Hey, isn't it? I don't know what to do with it..." Xu Shicheng was evasive.

    "Oh?" Su Jiake didn't believe it at all.

    Although Feifei is a bit childish, she is not the kind of child who doesn't know the importance. Since she took 30 million from him, she must have her own intentions.

    "Honey, I called Feifei today, and I don't know what happened to this girl today, but she actually hung up on me. I'm afraid that something happened to her, and I still need you to call her back and clear up the matter. Just ask clearly."

    "Feifei hung up on you?" When she said this, Su Jia's expression was a little subtle.

    Xu Shicheng didn't notice it, and he smiled honestly, "This kid, I guess he's messing with me again..."

    That's not necessarily the case.

    Su Jia glanced at him with a half-smile, then turned and entered the room.

    She took her mobile phone from the bedside table, clicked on the call interface, and found Xu Luofei's phone number.

    Xu Shicheng who followed in looked at her expectantly.

    Unexpectedly, Su Jia hesitated over and over again at the dial button, and moved her finger away again.

    "Honey, why don't you hit me?" Xu Shicheng's tone became a little anxious.

    Su Jia turned around and held the mobile phone's screen in her hand, "It's so late, Feifei probably fell asleep, so I'll call again tomorrow, thirty million is nothing, just give her some pocket money, You father, why did you call your daughter back for such a trivial matter..."

    She shook her head, and then stopped Xu Shicheng before he could say anything else, "Let's talk about it tomorrow, I'm a little tired, want to sleep."

    She yawned gracefully.

    Xu Shicheng was enraged by her words, but he didn't dare to lose his temper with Su Jia, so he turned a corner and asked tentatively, "Honey, are you feeling better? How about I sleep with you in the master bedroom today?" "

    It's still the same, I can't sleep well, let's sleep separately, lest you and I can't sleep well." Su Jia's face was indifferent.

    Under the light, her posture was still so beautiful and refreshing, Xu Shicheng couldn't help being a little stunned.

    "It's okay, it's okay, I don't mind, we're old couples, you know my wife, I'm not that particular..."

    Then you're really not that particular, Su Jia turned her back slightly, a sarcasm flashed across her face .

    "But I'm used to sleeping alone these days. With you by my side, I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep well." There may also be nausea in the middle of the night so that you can't sleep, and you will be suffocated with a pillow.

    "Eh..." Xu Shicheng had nothing to refute this time.

    He smiled mischievously, "Okay, wife, then you sleep by yourself, I'll go to the next door, when you recover, ask me to come back to accompany you."

    Su Jia glanced, "Then you go out. Seeing

    that she was carrying him behind her back, Xu Shicheng's eyes flashed with impatience, but he walked out of the master bedroom door without any hesitation in his movements.

    Only then did Su Jia turn around, and after watching him go out, she followed him a few steps, and closed the door with a "bang".

    Xu Shicheng, who was locked outside the door, turned his head, looked at the bedroom door, and frowned fiercely.

    After returning to lying on his side, the more Xu Shicheng thought about it, the more he felt uncomfortable. His heart, which was still hooked by Su Jia's beauty, went straight to the bottom.

    After locking the door, he took out his mobile phone and called his lover in city C.

    On Su Jia's side, after Xu Shicheng went out, he took out the information that was hidden under the newspaper and read it again.

    This is Xu Shicheng's current company situation that she asked people to investigate.

    Fortunately, when Xu Shicheng took part of the property from her, in order to calm her heart, she didn't ask her to give it directly.

    She also has evidence that Xu Shicheng took away the assets from her.

    Su Jia's eyes flashed with determination.

    Xu Luofei had a good night's sleep, and the feeling that the rhythm was in her hands made her feel at ease.

    Until this morning, Su Jia suddenly called.

    "Feifei, good morning, are you going to work in sister's shop today?" Su Jia asked softly.

    "Good morning, mom, my sister told me to take a day off today."

    Yu Yaxin happened to be washing in the bathroom.

    Xu Luofei dragged on his slippers, walked from the bedroom to the balcony, and sat on the sofa beside the leisure table.

    Su Jia paused there before continuing, "You... Dad said, you hung up his phone?"

    Not only that, but also blocked him. Xu Luofei smiled silently.

    "That's right, I don't want to answer his call for now..." Xu Luofei said hesitantly in a sticky voice.

    "Did something happen?" Su Jia asked her.

    "No...no..." Xu Luofei knew that Xu Shicheng must be next to Su Jia, and his words still had the usual cuteness.

    Over there, when Xu Shicheng heard her unnatural answer, his anger flared up again.

    She thought to herself, this dead girl must have known about Dong Chuang's incident, so she hung up his phone on purpose and set up a refusal.

    Did she think she could escape easily like this?

    "Honey, since Feifei is resting today, why not call her back, the three of us haven't been together for a long time."

    Seeing his flattering face, Su Jia lost her appetite.

    Turning around to face the other direction, she was also wondering if Feifei knew something, and wanted to call her back to find out.

    She gently said to the phone, "Since I have nothing to do today, why don't you go home and stay with mom?"

    "Okay..." Xu Luofei replied.

    After thinking about it, she asked again, "It happens that my sister is here today, can I bring my sister back with me?"

    Su Jia didn't think too much about it, so she answered directly.

    After hanging up the phone, Yu Yaxin had already come out of the bathroom.

    She looked curiously at Xu Luofei on the balcony, "Feifei, whose phone is it?"

    Of course Xu Luofei would not hide it from her, "It's...my mother."

    Yu Yaxin pursed her lips before asking, "How is Auntie?" "

    Sister..." Xu Luofei returned to the bedroom from the balcony, "Mom is at home, and that person is also there, they told me to go back..."

    This bad premonition, is something about to be exposed?

    Yu Yaxin became a little nervous, and quickly put her arms around Xu Luofei, "Don't be afraid, don't you want me to accompany you back?"

    Although it was a matter of Feifei's family, she still felt that if it was Feifei's mother and the weak Feifei Personally, I might not be able to deal with Feifei's scumbag father.

    "Is it possible?" Xu Luofei looked up expectantly, "I wanted to invite my sister to come with me, I was so scared..."

    Seeing Xu Luofei's pitiful appearance, Yu Yaxin was instantly overwhelmed with protective desire.

    Both Feifei and her mother are fragile, and they really need more protection.

    Although she is not strong in combat, if Feifei's father becomes angry, the three of them will be safer together.

    In Yaxin's heart, Xu Shicheng's image has been completely subverted.

    The gentle and refined appearance I have seen before has been replaced by the common image of cheating men and beating wives and children.

    The author has something to say: Sister Xinxin: The scumbag will definitely become angry after the truth is revealed, and then get angry and beat others. Feifei and Feifei's mother are so weak, they must protect them!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...
18.8K 292 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
130K 2.1K 74
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 福气包的七零小日子 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Tian Xiao is the real daughter who was replaced at birth. Before, there was a reborn girl who wanted...