It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

By rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... More

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
63. Suddenly Sober
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

4. Shameless

2.8K 124 2
By rissarosewrites

"I was thinking we go home." Aislynn declared.

"I thought you wanted to find a handsome knight to call you Amoret?" John countered and Aislynn stuck her tongue out at him.

"They are picking a new guard for the kings guard." Arthur corrected.

"And that affects me how?" Aislynn countered.

"Amoret you know nothing." John remarked.

"I know that if you are sworn to the kings guard you take no wives, no children, and are sworn to celibacy... you three are not giving up your simple pleasures." Aislynn corrected. Her brothers shared a look before nodding.

"Fuck it lets get a drink before we head back." Tommy agreed but Aislynn's focus had already shifted.

Rhaenyra followed her guards out begrudgingly. As she looked over the knights she was severely disappointed though.

'This knight will protect you as well.' Harrold remarked. 'You should choose.' he told Rhaenyra. 'Ser Desmond Caron, a fine knight, Princess.' Ser Harrold remarked. "Step forward, Ser Desmond. Son of Ser Royce Caron, Ser Desmond has proved strong and steady in both the tourney lists and without. While traveling through the Kingswood on his way to King's Landing, Ser Desmond recently brought a would-be poacher to justice. You might thank him for his service, Princess." Harrold remarked.

"We thank you for your loyal service to The Crown, ser." Rhaenyra told him stiffly, still unimpressed.

"Cole right?" Aislynn questioned.

"That's right my lady." Criston agreed.

"You took Daemon down at the heirs tourney." Aislynn recalled.

"Yes, my lady." Criston agreed again as he looked her over discreetly.

"I'm Aislynn Hightower." She introduced. "I have to say I was impressed by you and you are even cuter up close."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Criston said failing at hiding his blush.

"Ser Rymun Mallister. Son of Lord Lymond Mallister of Seagard. Winner of the melee at Cider Hall. He was the last mounted of three-and-twenty knights. Ser Rymun was knighted at eight-and-ten." Harrold went on.

"Do any of these knights have combat experience?" Rhaenyra questioned. "Beyond capturing poachers." She added.

'Ser Criston Cole.' Harrold went on "Son of the steward of the Lord of Blackhaven."

"That's me." Criston remarked finding it hard to move away from Aislynn.

"That is you." Aislynn agreed but Criston's feet wouldnt move. Aislynn chuckled linking her arm with his and moving him to Rhaenyra.

"Be welcome, Ser Criston. You saw combat in the Stormlands." Rhaenyra remarked and Aislynn tapped his back as he cleared his throat.

"Y-yes... Dornish marches, Princess. I fought for a year as a foot solider against the Dornish incursions. Ser Arlan Dondarrion knighted me after we razed two of the watchtowers along the Boneway." Criston informed her trying to keep his focus on Rhaenyra and not shifting back to Aislynn as she took a step away from him.

"I choose Ser Criston Cole." Rhaenyra said immediately.

"I would too." Aislynn agreed. "Pity." She rasped as she headed back to her brothers.

"Let's not be too hasty, Princess." Harrold said quietly. "There's no doubt Ser Criston is a fine warrior, but houses such as Crakehall and Mallister are important allies of The Crown. Seagard, for instance, is the realm's prime defense against reavers from the Iron Islands." Harrold reminded her.

"Those men are tourney knights. My father should be defended by a man who's known real combat. Should he not?" Rhaenyra countered.

"Of course, Princess." Harrold agreed.

"Well, let us plan Ser Criston's investiture then." Rhaenyra decided. "Aislynn, are you leaving?" Rhaenyra questioned following after her.

"Got to get this one back home." Aislynn agreed running her fingers through Finn's hair. "And have to escape before father finds out I am not marrying Sabini like he very bluntly organized not thinking I would put up a fight apparently."

"It's like he doesn't know you at all." John agreed as Tommy chuckled.

"That man is a creep." Aislynn remarked. "I have to handle that problem before it become an actual problem."

"I'm going to miss you, you didn't stay long enough." Rhaenyra countered.

"I will see you soon." Aislynn assured. "Especially now that you have such handsome eye candy on the kings guard." Aislynn added with a wink to Criston.

"Shameless." Rhaenyra whispered.

"When he's got a face like that, hells yes." Aislynn agreed. "I have to say goodbye to Ali, but I will see you soon." Aislynn assured hugging her again. "And you best bet I want to ride a dragon when I come back."

"Sometimes I don't know how you and Alicent are related." Rhaenyra remarked.

"Me either." Aislynn agreed teasingly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 46.9K 88
"Brother. I have some conditions before I agree to this union. They are non negotiable." 🐉 King Viserys Targaryen lost his wife in child birth and...
62.8K 3K 25
Odessa Hightower was trouble that Viserys couldnt help but fall for. 🐉 "She tears me apart when she grants my wishes." ⚔️ Most characters belong...
372K 18.4K 40
Alicent meets a woman that could save her from the life she never wanted. But will this mystery woman be able to keep up with their ruse or will the...
23.2K 1.2K 20
As the realm mourns the loss of Queen Aemma, King Viserys finds solace in the arms of a most unlikely companion - the enchanting Anna Hightower , dau...