The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

57

210 1 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 57

    "Didn't my sister feel that my secret base was gone last time? Feifei built you a secret base that belongs exclusively to you~" Xu Luofei took out a store transfer letter from the drawer.

    As long as Yu Yaxin signs on it, she can completely get this place.

    After Yu Yaxin was moved, she immediately came to her senses when she heard this sentence.

    "No," Yu Yaxin shook her head, "Feifei, I can't accept this gift."

    Xu Luofei tilted his head and looked at her suspiciously, "Why? Don't my sister like this place very much?"

    "The scenery here is better than the one below , and it’s quieter than below, if my sister wants to relax, this is the most suitable place.”

    “It’s not because of this,” Yu Yaxin smiled and touched Xu Luofei’s head, “I know, this is Feifei’s I shouldn't have refused, but whether this place belongs to you or to me, it can become my secret base, right?"

    "However, if it's still with you, it will be our two places at the same time ." My secret base, are you right?"

    Yu Yaxin smiled naturally.

    She laughed so hard that no one could see her little thoughts.

    She accepted the gifts that Feifei gave her before, whether it was lipstick or clothes and shoes, she was very happy to accept them. Although she knew that they were expensive and she couldn't afford to give back, she didn't want to and couldn't refuse Feifei.

    But this secret base is different.

    She knew that in Feifei's eyes, gifts don't care about their value, but their meaning.

    But she can't go against her own three views to accept this meaningful but expensive gift.

    Therefore, she could only choose to refuse in a tactful way.

    And she believed that after hearing what she said, Feifei would definitely agree.

    Sure enough, Xu Luofei's big eyes lit up suddenly, "Is it our secret base?"

    "Yes." Yu Yaxin smiled softly.

    Xu Luofei's eyes rolled slightly, and he pursed his lips happily and took back the assignment letter.

    At the same time, she took out another key and handed it to Yu Yaxin.

    "Sister, it's the key here~"

    Yu Yaxin didn't refuse this time.

    In fact, this secret base is not very big, it is only as wide as a single apartment, about 30 square meters, but because it is located in the musical fountain square, the commercial value is immeasurable.

    Only Xu Luofei, who laughed for Pomeranian like this, would choose to spend a lot of money to buy it, doing such an extremely wasteful move in the eyes of others.

    Enthusiastically brought Yu Yaxin to the carpet in front of the window, Xu Luofei told her not to move here, then went to the refrigerator in the small kitchen, took out the cake she had sent over in the morning, it was Yu Yaxin's favorite black forest.

    Plug in the candle, light it, and turn off all the lights when she leaves the kitchen.

    "Happy birthday to you~Happy birthday to you..."

    Xu Luofei walked towards Yu Yaxin slowly, carrying the cake.

    The curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows have already been drawn tightly.

    In the darkness, Xu Luofei's smiling face was illuminated by the light of the candle...

    like an angel. Yu Yaxin thought. Xu Luofei must be a little angel sent by heaven to protect her.

    Yu Yaxin earnestly made a wish according to what Xu Luofei said, and then blew out the candles.

    She didn't tell Xu Luofei that the wish she made was to hope that Xu Luofei would be happy forever, and greedily hoped that she would stay by her side forever.

    Cheng Zihang waited downstairs at his girlfriend's house for a long time, but he still didn't see her.

    In desperation, he had no choice but to continue calling Yu Yaxin.

    He didn't know that Yu Yaxin had already muted her phone, and then she and Xu Luofei were sipping red wine, snuggling up on the sofa in the secret base, and watching the musical fountain show outside through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    "Huh..." Cheng Zihang hung up the phone discouragedly, and then sat back in the car without giving up.

    Holding the mobile phone, he leaned on the back of the chair and closed his eyes to rest.

    Suddenly, his phone vibrated.

    Cheng Zihang opened his eyes excitedly, unlocked the screen and looked, but it wasn't from his girlfriend.

    It's Ding Ning, his ex-girlfriend who broke up amicably two or three years ago, and now he can be regarded as a friend with him.

    He was very busy during this time, he didn't even have time to talk to Xinxin, and of course he didn't chat with her ex-girlfriend.

    I don't know what she suddenly sent me a message for?

    He clicked on it, but there were some pictures of delicious food. When he swiped down, a selfie popped up.

    This photo is beautiful.

    It should be said that the girlfriends he has dated are all top-notch.

    Just looking at this photo, he thought of his girlfriend he saw in the mall today. Just like a beautiful white swan that no one can match, standing among all living beings, with one eye falling in love with the other eye, people will never forget it...

    Compared with the two, this photo of Ding Ning seems lacklustre. up.

    There was a "ding dong" sound, and another message notification sound.

    Cheng Zihang struggled out of his own memories, watched as Ding Ning sent him another message explaining the selfie.

    [Zihang, I’m sorry, I sent the wrong photo just now. I just wanted to post the food photos of this French restaurant. I just arrived in Paris today, and then I came to the best restaurant newly selected by Michelin. Taste It's really good, next time you come over, you can try it. ]

    Seeing this message, Cheng Zihang lacked interest, and had no intention of replying to her.

    It was just the word Michelin, which reminded him of the time when he accompanied his girlfriend to treat Xu Luofei and Li Yu to dinner, and then made his girlfriend angry because of his inappropriate words.

    Thinking of this, he remembered that when he was in the mall today, Xu Luofei was by his girlfriend's side.

    Then, he thought that his girlfriend would definitely be with Xu Luofei.

    Then he got sour.

    Cheng Zihang, who was overwhelmed with jealousy, began to diverge his thoughts, thinking of all kinds of things about himself and Xinxin.

    It suddenly occurred to him that the last time he went to City C, Xiao Liu taught him an excellent way to coax his girlfriend, but unfortunately now that Xinxin is not around, he can't use it.

    Then, he remembered that on the return trip, he added Xu Luofei's WeChat!

    He added Xu Luofei's WeChat! Cheng Zihang bounced up suddenly.

    "Why didn't I think of that!" He patted himself on the head.

    Then he sent a message to Xu Luofei, asking if she was with Xinxin.

    Over there because of happiness, Xu Luofei, who was flushed and drunk with Yu Yaxin, heard his mobile phone ring, picked it up and found that it was sent by a big pig's trotter.

    She wrinkled her small face, rolled her eyes in disgust, and when she turned around, she immediately changed her face again, and looked at Yu Yaxin with a smile, "Sister ̄Big Pig Hoof asked if you were with me ̄"

    Yu Yaxin also drank a lot, and looked at Xu Luofei with misty eyes, "The big pig's trotter...who is it?"

    "The big pig's trotter is..." Xu Luofei thought for a while, "The one who called me little vixen last time... ...Big pig's trotters."

    Probably Cheng Zihang's 'caught rape' scene was so impressive that Yu Yaxin immediately remembered it.

    "Hahaha..." Yu Yaxin laughed and collapsed on the sofa, "So Feifei called him that behind his back?"

    She smiled, and Xu Luofei also smirked, and the two of them laughed so hard that they forgot about Cheng Zihang's news.

    Cheng Zihang waited and waited, seeing that Xu Luofei didn't reply to the message, his fingers paused on the call button, and then he gave up.

    Xu Luofei is too difficult to deal with, he is really afraid of her.

    "Alas..." Cheng Zihang sighed.

    He leaned back on the seat again, and his thoughts began to diverge again, and by the way, he also picked up the thoughts after adding Xu Luofei's WeChat.

    Just because he wanted to expose Xu Luofei's ulterior motives, he purposely borrowed Xinxin's cell phone, only to find that Xu Luofei and her had full pages of chat records and shared daily photos...

    Wait, a page full of chats Records and photos... there seems to be a little familiar feeling.

    Cheng Zihang turned back to the main WeChat page, looked at Ding Ning's profile picture, and fell into deep thought.

    So when he was chatting with others, would there be many other people chatting with his Xinxin?

    Xinxin is so beautiful, is Xu Luofei really the only one who is entangled with her?

    What about the other men who knew her?

    The alarm bell in Cheng Zihang's mind rang immediately.

    He called up the chat records between himself and Xinxin, and the more he looked up, the more he felt that the chat records between himself and Xinxin were pitifully small, and there were only a few words of good morning and good night every day, and at most they video conferences at night.

    Because of his busy work, many times he was unable to reply to Xinxin's messages in time, and there were too many opportunities to take advantage of.

    He only chatted with Xinxin for a few minutes yesterday, and then hung up Xinxin's video. After that, what was Xinxin doing?

    On the contrary, now he felt that the safest time was when Xu Luofei was by her side.

    Because with Xu Luofei's sticky personality, other men can't get close to Xinxin at all, but when Xu Luofei is not around, no one can tell.

    What's more, Xinxin also runs a flower shop and needs to deal with other people constantly...

    Cheng Zihang feels that his boyfriend status, which is already precarious, is on the verge of a cliff.

    Is it because I have had too many girlfriends before, so God can't get used to it, and deliberately use this to punish him?

    "Ah..." Cheng Zihang scratched his hair in distress.

    His girlfriend celebrated her birthday, but in the end he made such a big mess—not only did he remember Xinxin's birthday wrong, but Xinxin just happened to meet him with other women.

    Having said that, if it wasn't for Xinxin's appearance, he still wouldn't be able to see that Ou Mingzhen had such thoughts for him.

    By the way, during the day, what is the green tea those onlookers are talking about?

    Cheng Zihang couldn't figure it out, so he rarely used the browser in his phone to search for green tea.

    The pages that popped up were all introductions to various teas, and Cheng Zihang instinctively felt that what those people said was not what they meant.

    So, he added an 'adjective for women' in front of green tea.

    The browser quickly jumps to other pages.

    [Green tea refers to a woman who looks lovely and pitiful, but is actually deep-hearted and duplicity. ]

    So pitiful? Ou Ming really doesn't look like that.

    On the contrary, Xu Luofei was always like this, crying and crying at every turn, deliberately pretending to be pitiful in front of Xinxin, and his thoughts were really deep...

    Cheng Zihang complained silently in his heart for a while before continuing to scroll down.

    Then, in order to study this word, he clicked into countless videos about green tea, and through associations, he got to know White Lotus, Virgin Mary Biao, and Scheming Girl...

    The author has something to say: Cheng · Preliminary Evolution · Zihang: Ah, what a wonderful world it is...

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-10-31 21:50:28 ̄2020-11-01 16:33:16  ̄Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: How can it be 1 Thank you to the little angel of

    the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of stars that can be picked by hand; please add 3 bottles tomorrow; Lu Qiqi updated 2 bottles today; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 977 63
https://m.shubaow.net/78/78867/ Author: a cute group Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-23 Latest: Chapter 63 Extra Story 2 rebirth...
122K 3K 45
**NOT MINE** Written by Author: 开花不结果 (Kāihuā Bu Jiéguǒ) Warning: Google Web Translation! https://m.shubaow.net/178/178637/ (One of my favourites, th...
49.5K 536 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...
62.9K 1K 56
Author: Floating Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 56 Finale rebirth finished 113,000 Copy 1: Su Nuan wanted to open a flower shop, but...