The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

56

146 1 2
By MissXXX404

Chapter 56

    Ms. Jinyu's comments on Weibo were like being submerged in a hot oil pan, and it exploded completely.

    A lot of comments from netizens are "ahhhhhhh!"

    As soon as Xu Luofei opened this Weibo, the people around him naturally started searching.

    I don’t know if I don’t look at it, but I’m startled when I see it.

    Among the fans of this Miss Jinyu, there are many people with a lot of background, not to mention all kinds of first-line big stars, many well-known wealthy daughters, they all pay one-way attention to this Miss Jinyu.

    Miss Jinyu, who has a lot of fans, only follows a hundred or so people, all of whom are famous, only one of them looks like a trumpet, and she doesn't even open pornography.

    The little girls around Xu Luofei stared at her phone screen without blinking their eyes until she raised the phone and handed it in Ou Mingzhen's direction.

    Ou Mingzhen has very good eyesight, so good that he can tell at a glance that the Weibo on Xu Luofei's phone screen is indeed sent by Miss Jinyu.

    Her face became stiff at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    "I remembered!" A sudden exclamation came from the crowd.

    "What's wrong?" the people around asked.

    "I remember who this Miss Jinyu is!" The girl's eyes were full of disbelief.

    Everyone was waiting for her answer.

    "Last time I saw in a certain post that someone analyzed that the first lady has a special styling team. Every time she does diplomacy, that team will design a set of looks according to the specific situation..."

    "This brocade Ms. Yu can't be..."

    "No, no, how could a master of that level go into the sea, but it is said that this Miss Jinyu is the apprentice of one of the masters!"

    "That's something ordinary people can't touch It 's over..."

    "Wow! So powerful!"

    "So, those who can get a gown from Miss Jinyu are definitely not ordinary people..."

    "I envy this beautiful lady..."

    Hearing those people's discussions, Cheng Zihang, who had been confused for a long time, finally came to his senses What Ou Mingzhen said just now was because he thought that he had customized the skirt that Xinxin was wearing from a certain very powerful designer for Xinxin.

    In the end, he didn't know who the designer was, so Ou Mingzhen thought that what Xinxin was wearing was fake.

    Now Xu Luofei took out the evidence on Weibo, proving that Xinxin's dress is real...

    Xinxin's dress was not given by him, so there is only one possibility, it was Xu Luofei who gave it to her.

    So here comes the question, how can Xu Luofei, an ordinary rich girl, hook up with a designer who is associated with the first lady? And why did she customize such an expensive dress for Xinxin with such fanfare?

    An answer was ready to come out in Cheng Zihang's mind.

    It's just that the onlookers nearby said it a step earlier than his answer, "It turns out that today is this little sister's birthday, and her sister specially designed this skirt for her, and made it custom-made at Miss Jinyu's! What is this?" The love of the gods!"

    "I don't know which one to envy at the moment..."

    Xinxin's birthday is today! A flash of lightning flashed in Cheng Zihang's mind, and he actually forgot Xinxin's birthday!

    If it wasn't for what happened now, he would definitely not be able to remember it all day!

    A guilty conscience filled his heart.

    However, some of the onlookers soon discovered blind spots.

    "Miss Sister's younger sister is so kind, but what's the matter with her boyfriend? My girlfriend's birthday, and he even went shopping with other women?

    " It's Miss Sister, I kicked him off with one kick!"

    "It's better to be my younger sister. I took a closer look, and this younger sister is as good-looking as my older sister! Sure enough, all the good-looking girls belong to other people..."

    Cheng Zihang heard their conversation, and the focus of everyone——Yu Yaxin naturally heard it too.

    She glanced at Cheng Zihang suspiciously, and the doubts that had been in her heart for a long time were basically cleared up now.

    She originally thought that Cheng Zihang hadn't contacted her all this time because he was preparing some surprise for her, but now it seems that the biggest possibility is that he simply forgot his birthday.

    Xu Luofei put back his cell phone, and hugged Yu Yaxin's arm again.

    The surrounding melon eaters continued to talk.

    "I feel that the woman next to my sister's boyfriend is so green. Everyone has introduced her as my girlfriend, and she deliberately wants to make a fool of my sister, but I didn't expect that it was herself who made a fool of herself..."

    The person who spoke Standing in the crowd, he spoke out what was in his heart brazenly.

    Ou Mingzhen's eyes sharpened, and she looked in that direction, but because there were too many people, she couldn't find anyone to talk to.

    "Green tea?" Cheng Zihang murmured.

    Is this an adjective? He frowned suspiciously.

    Yu Yaxin no longer wants to stay here any longer.

    Xu Luofei sensed her thoughts, and quickly started to make up the last knife.

    "Sister, I thought your boyfriend hadn't shown up for so long, and he was preparing a birthday surprise for my sister. I didn't expect..." She looked at Cheng Zihang and the two over there aggrievedly.

    Cheng Zihang was in a hurry, and hurriedly pushed away Ou Mingzhen's bodyguard, wanting to go to Yu Yaxin's side.

    Xu Luofei began to pull Yu Yaxin to the side, "Since my sister's boyfriend is so busy at work, I think we should not bother him, lest others think my sister is a very headstrong girl, obviously my sister is very gentle one person……"

    Yu Yaxin was about to leave, Xu Luofei found such a step for her, of course she had to follow.

    The little girls who were surrounding the two of them just now looked at each other, exchanged a signal, and then deliberately stopped Cheng Zihang on his way to chase her.

    Miss Sister is not nice when meeting people, a scumbag like this should be kicked away!

    "Xinxin!" Cheng Zihang shouted through the crowd.

    Ou Mingzhen quickly signaled his bodyguards to help him separate those melon eaters.

    After the bodyguard made a move, Ou Mingzhen stepped forward, "Young Master Cheng, are you alright?"

    Cheng Zihang turned around, if he still couldn't see Ou Mingzhen's thoughts at this time, then all these years of his life would be in vain.

    "Could it be that Ms. Ou thinks I'm a fool? I have a girlfriend. Next time Ms. Ou does this again, don't blame me for being unreasonable. I'll let the people below come to talk about the next cooperation. Ms. Ou can do it for herself. "Cheng Zihang domineeringly exposed Ou Mingzhen's shame in front of everyone.

    He turned around again and looked at the bodyguards standing between him and the group of little girls with sharp eyes like blades.

    The bodyguards looked at Cheng Zihang, and then at their employer.

    Seeing that Ou Mingzhen looked away with a very ugly face, the bodyguards moved away wisely.

    When the group of little girls saw Cheng Zihang's stinky face, they were startled, and then moved away with trembling hearts.

    Only then did Cheng Zihang escape smoothly, and began to chase in the direction where Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei left just now.

    It's not too late to chase after her now and make up for Xinxin's birthday.

    If he didn't catch up, he had just started a relationship with Xinxin, and there might be a lot of bumps...

    Thinking of this, Cheng Zihang ran forward with all his might.

    Xu Luofei pulled Yu Yaxin around a corner, and suddenly clutched her stomach, "Oh, sister, I want to go to the toilet..."

    "Ah?" Yu Yaxin was stunned for a moment, "Then let's go find the bathroom."

    "There is a staircase in here, I just saw the bathroom downstairs, sister, come with me~" Xu Luofei said Jiao Road.

    "That's good." Yu Yaxin agreed immediately.

    Xu Luofei took her arm, and then walked into the corner passage.

    The moment they stepped into the stairs, Cheng Zihang chased after them.

    He turned his head to look at the corner passage, but he didn't see anyone, so he hurriedly chased straight forward.

    Xu Luofei turned Yu Yaxin back to the first floor and asked her to wait for her outside the bathroom.

    After several minutes, she Shi Shiran came out of the bathroom and wiped her hands with a tissue.

    In the few minutes since she went to the bathroom, Cheng Zihang had already called Yu Yaxin twice, but she hung up on both of them.

    Seeing that Yu Yaxin didn't answer the phone, Cheng Zihang switched to sending messages.

    Yu Yaxin ignored his messages, so he started sending WeChat voice messages, apologizing sincerely, and begging Yu Yaxin to give him a chance to make up for it.

    Yu Yaxin ignored it.

    She was originally of a more Buddhist nature, and she didn't pay much attention to her birthday.

    As long as Cheng Zihang sends her a few birthday wishes and small gifts, she will be very satisfied.

    But she never expected that Cheng Zihang would forget her birthday directly.

    This gave Yu Yaxin an uncomfortable sense of gap.

    She thought she would keep struggling, but after seeing the skirt on her body, all the dissatisfaction and regret suddenly disappeared at that moment.

    Isn't that the same thing as receiving gifts on birthdays?

    In fact, Feifei has already given her everything she wants to have, and what she has given her has far exceeded her expectations.

    Even if Cheng Zihang arranged for her birthday, what could compare to Feifei's whole heart?

    Thinking of this, Yu Yaxin completely forgot about Cheng Zihang.

    After Xu Luofei came out of the bathroom, Yu Yaxin had already calmed down.

    Seeing this, Xu Luofei couldn't help but feel relieved, "Sister~I ordered food on the fourth floor, shall we go up?"

    Yu Yaxin readily agreed.

    The two waited for the sightseeing elevator, and when they were going up, Cheng Zihang happened to take a turn upstairs, and then hurried down.

    The three just missed it perfectly.

    Without the interruption of irrelevant people, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin had a pleasant lunch in the restaurant on the fourth floor.

    At this time, Cheng Zihang walked around the mall, but still couldn't find his girlfriend, so he suspected that she had left.

    Thus, Cheng Zihang "chased" out of the mall.

    Because Yu Yaxin didn't answer the phone or text, he could only drive the car and search around aimlessly.

    After finishing their meal, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin began to happily stroll around the mall.

    The two went shopping all afternoon and bought something for each other.

    When the evening was approaching, Xu Luofei said mysteriously, "Sister, there is one last project~"

    She pulled Yu Yaxin out of the mall, got into the car, and drove towards the musical fountain square.

    The two of them didn't know that during this time, Cheng Zihang went to make up the gift, then went downstairs to Yu Yaxin's house, and waited for Yu Yaxin to go back there.

    When Xu Luofei took her to the arranged secret base, Yu Yaxin was completely stunned...

    The author has something to say: Master Feifei's progress today: She successfully kidnapped her sister and started a romantic two-person world. Today's progress of pig's trotters: successfully made room for the elder sister and younger sister, and also learned a new adjective—green tea.

    ps: The red envelopes from the previous chapter will be sent together tomorrow ̄Thank you to

    the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-10-31 14:35:50 ̄2020-10-31 21:50:28 ̄ Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 17 bottles of Qi; 10 bottles of clear sky and kiririrn; 5 bottles of smoky and rainy days; 1 bottle of Moon Wolf Star when it is sunny and rainless; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard of!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 209 70
Xianjun insists on HE with me after blackened Ning Yao woke up and passed through a book. Originally, as a cannon fodder female supporting role, she...
5K 78 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
68.6K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...