The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

55

145 1 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 55

    "Cheng Shao looks different from last time..." In the

    past, he was like the sun, unscrupulously radiating his own light. Although it was dazzling, he was afraid of burning himself when he got close.

    But now, he looks a lot more reserved and mature.

    Ou Ming really wanted to move in his heart.

    "Really?" Cheng Zihang recovered and smiled slightly.

    Ou Ming really wanted to say something more, but suddenly found that the surrounding atmosphere had changed.

    She and Cheng Zihang were surrounded by bodyguards, whether they were men or women, they couldn't help casting envious glances when they passed by.

    But this time, those people began to turn a blind eye to the two of them.

    Even these people are still looking in a certain direction while whispering.

    Ou Mingzhen's eyes flickered for a moment, and then he listened carefully to their discussion.

    "Who is that? Is it some big star? How come I haven't seen her so beautiful? Could it be that she just debuted?"

    "It's possible, I also feel very similar..."

    "This is too beautiful, isn't it? This good looks and figure can easily beat all the actresses in the entertainment industry..."

    "The dress she is wearing is so beautiful, is it a new style? Let me take a photo and search..."

    "If she is really a star, she will definitely become popular in the future Why don't we go and take a photo with her?"

    "Okay, okay..."

    Ou Mingzhen watched a group of girls walking that way excitedly, and she looked in the direction they were heading...

    Cheng Zihang saw that she was inexplicable . He stopped, and stopped politely, and then followed her line of sight.

    A group of people came up slowly on the escalator, but the people in front couldn't help looking back, not knowing what they were looking at.

    When they looked over, several young girls had already run past the escalator, waiting expectantly for something.

    "Did the mall invite celebrities to perform today?" Ou Mingzhen asked.

    "This... I don't know either." Cheng Zihang looked at the manager next to him.

    "Star? No arrangements have been made today." The manager replied clearly.

    "Oh." Ou Mingzhen slightly hooked his lips, stopped paying attention to that side, and continued to move forward slowly according to the previous steps.

    At the same time, Xu Luofei stood beside Yaxin like a little knight, and she didn't mind at all when the people in front of the escalator turned to look at them.

    She was talking to Yu Yaxin, and then quickly reached the second floor.

    It's just that they didn't expect that as soon as they stepped onto the second floor, a group of little girls surrounded them.

    "Miss sister, you are so beautiful? Are you a star who just debuted?"

    "Miss sister, Miss sister...can I take a photo with you and post it on Moments?"

    Xu Luofei hurriedly put Yaxin behind her , "I'm sorry, my sister is not a celebrity. It's okay to take a group photo or post it on Moments, but please don't crowd around here and block other people's way. Let's go to a more open place?"

    Only a few girls noticed The friend next to Miss Sister is also very beautiful, like a real-life doll.

    Hearing what she said, several senior face control staff immediately nodded in agreement.

    They made way for Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei, then excitedly walked around them, heading in the same direction as Cheng Zihang and the others.

    Neither team has yet to focus on the other.

    Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei are dealing with this group of little girls with countless problems.

    "Miss sister, where did you buy this skirt? It looks like a new high-end store..."

    "Miss sister, did you buy these shoes together with the skirt?"

    "Miss Sister, do you wear powder on your face? It looks like nude makeup or plain makeup?"

    "..."

    Xu Luofei quickly answered, "The dress is a specific style and has copyright. For details, see Miss Jinyu's Weibo The shoes are the same, my sister didn't wear powder on her face, she only put on lipstick..."

    Ou Mingzhen, who walked not far in front of them, heard Miss Jinyu's words with sharp ears. The proprietress of a super famous custom shop.

    Someone in this mall can get her specific dress? It's funny...it can't be some impostor, right?

    With a mocking smile on his face, Ou Mingzhen looked at Xu Luofei and the others.

    She saw Yu Yaxin who was surrounded by stars at a glance.

    The smile on Ou Mingzhen's face froze when he saw the other person's appearance and figure, as well as the incredibly beautiful dress on her body.

    "Miss Ou, what's the matter?" Seeing her expression, Cheng Zihang looked at Yu Yaxin strangely.

    This glance immediately made him froze in place.

    Ou Mingzhen looked at Yu Yaxin up and down for a long time, but he still didn't want to believe that the special dress from Jinyu that he had been asking for would appear on an ordinary girl. She had seen all the high-ranking officials and celebrities in the city, but she didn't remember this girl. is one of them.

    She raised her chin slightly, and asked Yu Yaxin, "Is this lady from other places?"

    Yu Yaxin heard such a sentence just after taking a photo with a girl.

    Her sixth sense told her that the other party should be talking to her, so she raised her head.

    He happened to see his boyfriend, and there was another woman by his side.

    The woman's dress was so exquisite that it was perfect in every way, but the expression on her face was extremely haughty.

    The source of the voice just now was obviously her too.

    Yu Yaxin's cheerful mood was stopped just like that.

    Xu Luofei also felt something was wrong, and quickly gestured to the little girls around him with his eyes.

    She looked in Cheng Zihang's direction, her eyes flickered, and she quickly took Yu Yaxin's arm again.

    "Sister..."

    Yu Yaxin didn't speak, and met Cheng Zihang's eyes.

    Cheng Zihang finally recovered from his astonishment, and shouted happily, "Xinxin, why are you here?"

    Ou Mingzhen, who was at the side, saw this scene, his eyes flashed with suspicion, and he deliberately took a step closer to Cheng Zihang, " Zihang, this is?"

    Cheng Zihang, who had been honed by Xu Luofei for so long, of course noticed the small details of her changing her name and approaching her.

    He gave Ou Mingzhen a strange look, and moved a little away from her, "Miss Ou, please call me Cheng Shao."

    Hearing what he said, Ou Mingzhen's expression changed, and he smiled a little embarrassedly.

    "This is my girlfriend, Yu Yaxin." His last words made Ou Mingzhen so angry that he couldn't hold back the smile on his lips.

    "Xinxin, this is the company's latest partner, Miss Ou Mingzhen." Cheng Zihang said to Yaxin again.

    It turned out to be a partner...

    Seeing him so self-conscious, Yu Yaxin's complexion finally softened a little.

    She greeted Ou Mingzhen, "Miss Ou, hello."

    "Hello." Ou Mingzhen blinked his fake eyelashes and nodded with a smile.

    Immediately, something crossed her mind, "Ms. Yu is wearing this skirt, so Cheng Shao specially asked Miss Jinyu to make a custom style? No wonder I've never seen it before, Cheng Shao's face is really big... ..."

    "Miss Jinyu?" Cheng Zihang didn't understand what she meant.

    Ou Mingzhen blinked slightly, and quickly analyzed the "truth" of some things, "It turned out that Cheng Shao didn't order it, but it's hard to get the things in Miss Jinyu's shop, even I only buy them in her shop How many pieces have I got, let alone custom-made ones..."

    "Besides, I have never seen this dress from Miss Jinyu..."

    The expressions of the people around them all changed.

    According to her tone, this Miss Jinyu is obviously very familiar with her, and she specifically pointed out that she has never seen this dress before, which means that Yu Yaxin is wearing a fake one, or that Yu Yaxin said on purpose Lies—this piece was obviously not made by Miss Jinyu, but she said it was Miss Jinyu's custom-made model.

    At this seemingly still moment, a cute call interrupted the strange atmosphere around.

    "Huh?"

    Everyone couldn't help looking at Xu Luofei who made the sound.

    "Miss Ou, are you really familiar with Miss Jinyu? There are really not many people who can get a few dresses from Miss Jinyu..."

    Ou Mingzhen said vaguely "a few", and Xu Luofei deliberately helped She settled on the object after "several pieces".

    After Xu Luofei said this, Ou Mingzhen couldn't bear to slap himself, so he acquiesced with a slightly arrogant smile.

    "Then Miss Ou must have a good relationship with Miss Jinyu, right?"

    Ou Mingzhen: "Of course, Miss Jinyu and I often discuss the fashion trend of each season."

    Anyway, these people can't see Miss Jinyu herself, she Whether the relationship with Miss Jinyu is good or not, they can't verify it, or she can say whatever she wants.

    "Oh  ̄ ̄" Xu Luofei nodded while dragging his tune.

    "Ms. Ou must be very familiar with Miss Jinyu and the craftsmanship used in her shop, right?" Xu Luofei pouted.

    "Of course, but although the craftsmanship used by Miss Jinyu and the others is precious, it has long been deciphered by other people."

    What Ou Mingzhen meant was that even if Yu Yaxin's skirt was made with the same craftsmanship as Miss Jinyu's, it cannot be concluded that this skirt was made by Miss Jinyu and the others.

    Xu Luofei gave her a strange look, and changed the subject abruptly, "Since Miss Ou is very familiar with Miss Jinyu, she should also follow Miss Jinyu's Weibo, right?"

    "Of course." Ou Mingzhen nodded.

    Every time Ms. Jinyu releases a new product, she will post it on Weibo and show it to fans, and she will save it and watch it carefully every time.

    "Then Miss Ou hasn't had time to watch Miss Jinyu's post today?" Xu Luofei asked with wide innocent eyes.

    Ou Mingzhen: "?"

    She suddenly had a bad premonition in her heart, but she still nodded reservedly, but did not move.

    Xu Luofei directly took out his mobile phone from his small bag, then clicked on Weibo, and found the follower, Miss Jinyu.

    The sharp-eyed little girl next to her immediately saw the blogger's name, and also noticed that the blogger and Xu Luofei were in mutual relationship.

    Miss Jinyu has tens of millions of fans on Weibo, and her new status is about the new products in the store.

    It's just that this Weibo has a different style of painting from others.

    [Miss Jinyu: A new product made in the store - it can be worn daily or at a banquet, but the designer of this dress is not from the store, it is from another very good artist, the purpose is to give her Dear sister’s birthday celebration, here, Ms. Jinyu also sincerely wishes this sister a happy birthday  ̄At the same time, Ms. Jinyu will also bring this artist to create another artwork together, so stay tuned  ̄/ Attached big picture]

    And the big picture attached to this Weibo is like Xu Luofei's snapshot of Yu Yaxin!

    The author has something to say: come one by one, first solve the external ones, and then deal with the internal ones. Today is the first anniversary of my coming to Jinjiang. I have been writing for a year before I know it. Let me send a red envelope to all the little ones who leave a message, and then ask for a column collection by the way  ̄I love you, refill ̄Thank you at 2020-10-30 22:44:03 ̄2020-10-31 14:35: During the period of 50, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 66 bottles of Susu from Meili’s family; 20 bottles of hand-picked stars; 19 bottles of Shengsheng; 10 bottles of Superman; Jiu 7 bottles; 2 bottles of Yixi; 1 bottle of Lang Ah Lang and Lu Ren Jiao; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
105K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
181K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
274K 7.9K 134
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."