The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

54

133 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 54

    "Sister, don't you like this lipstick the most? I specially hired someone to customize it~" Xu Luofei said with a cute expression.

    "So many..." Are they all lipsticks?

    This is beyond the word surprise!

    Just ask, which girl does not want to have a lot of lipstick? What's more, this is specially customized for you alone! The outer packaging is all yours!

    Of course Xu Luofei understood what she said, "They're all lipsticks, each color is different~" As

    she spoke, she picked up another one to demonstrate to her, "Look, sister, this one is for 'you' The shoes are the same color ̄"

    "This one is the same color as the hairpin on 'your' head, and this one is the same color as the skirt..."

    Each one has a unique mark, all of which are unique!

    Xu Luofei only showed her a few of them, and left all the others for her to explore by herself, which was even more surprising~ Moreover, the dozens of lipsticks on this floor were not the final gift.

    "Sister, do you want to turn to the next level?" Xu Luofei's eyes were full of anticipation.

    "Anything else?" Yu Yaxin was very surprised.

    She carefully took out the gift box containing dozens of lipsticks and put it aside.

    Then open the mezzanine.

    A bright light flashed in the box, shaking Yu Yaxin's eyes closed.

    When she opened it again, she could see its whole picture clearly.

    This layer is divided into two parts from the middle, a skirt is placed in one part, and a pair of shoes is placed in the other part.

    The skirt is not an ordinary skirt, the whole body is silvery white, it is not known what kind of craftsmanship is used on it, or some unknown small colored flakes are stained or embroidered, and the colored flakes reflect different colors of light under the light from different directions.

    Yu Yaxin took out the skirt with great joy.

    This is a sleeveless half-V mermaid skirt that feels icy to the touch, perfect for this season.

    "This is..." Yu Yaxin looked at Xu Luofei excitedly.

    She thought it was the latest model that Xu Luofei bought from which brand was not yet on the market.

    Because of the beauty of this dress, if it is already on the market, it will definitely become a hot item, but she has not seen any news about this dress so far.

    But Xu Luofei's answer made her so surprised that she couldn't close her mouth from ear to ear.

    "I drew the design, and then made it to order at an old tailor."

    Xu Luofei didn't say where the tailor was, but if such a beautiful dress could be made, that shop would definitely not be an unknown shop.

    In fact, the store that Xu Luofei mentioned only caters to the top celebrities in the country, and the original body does not have that much energy to get in touch with.

    It's just that Xu Luofei used another design drawing and successfully met the top designer of this shop online, who is also the proprietress of this shop.

    Then Xu Luofei exchanged the agency rights of that design drawing for free and exclusive production of this dress.

    Exclusive means that this dress is the only one, unique.

    All this sounds easy to say, but in fact Xu Luofei spent a lot of energy to achieve it.

    Those shoes were not simple either, they were made with a more complicated process than the skirt, they were also from that shop, and they were also exclusively made.

    "Thank you, Feifei!" Yu Yaxin hugged Xu Luofei emotionally, and stroked her hair, "I really like it so much that I don't even know what words to use to describe it!"

    "For my sister's birthday Gifts, of course, must be the best of the best  ̄As long as my sister likes it, I'm so happy if my sister likes it ̄" Xu Luofei hugged back.

    After finishing speaking, she parted the hug with Yu Yaxin, "Sister, go and try it~I can't wait to see what my sister looks like in this dress~"

    Yu Yaxin held the skirt and said excitedly Nodding, Xu Luofei helped her take out the shoes and sent them to the bedroom with her.

    Xu Luofei smiled cutely at her, "Sister ̄I'll wait for you outside ̄"

    This skirt and shoes are completely designed according to all the sizes of Yu Yaxin, there is no possibility of them not fitting (feet) .

    Seeing her closing the door thoughtfully, Yu Yaxin happily took off the skirt she was wearing.

    When Yaxin opened the door from the bedroom, it was several minutes later.

    Seeing her, Xu Luofei looked around nervously, and then looked at Xu Luofei.

    Although Xu Luofei had simulated the scene of Yu Yaxin wearing this skirt in his mind as early as the beginning of the design, but when it was on the upper body, the unobstructed and shocking beauty really radiated.

    The skirt and shoes are extremely beautiful, and the face and figure of the person are also unique!

    "Sister, you look like a real mermaid~" Xu Luofei's big eyes were full of blingbling light.

    Only a mermaid who has no real entity and makes people yearn for it can describe Yu Yaxin at this moment.

    The curtains in the bedroom were drawn, and the lights were not turned on. Fragments of light came in, presenting a dark background, just like the coast under the midnight moonlight. Yu Yaxin was like a shy and elegant mermaid, leisurely floating on the reef.

    The eyes that looked towards this side exuded her beauty to the extreme.

    Xu Luofei had been prepared for a long time, the camera in her hand pointed at Yu Yaxin, and took two pictures.

    "Oh my god~" She looked at the photos on her phone, and then at the real person, she couldn't bear to look away from any of them.

    "How is it?" Yu Yaxin walked out nervously.

    "It's so beautiful! It's as beautiful as fairies, mermaids, and princesses in fairy tales!" Xu Luofei praised without any effort.

    "How can there be such an exaggeration." Yu Yaxin gave her a helpless look.

    She walked to the full-length mirror by the door by herself.

    When I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn't help but my heart skipped a beat.

    As the heroine of this world, Yu Yaxin's appearance and figure are impeccable. Her complexion is very fair, her breasts are big, her waist is thin, her hips are long and her legs are long. This dress perfectly brings out all her advantages .

    "Sister, look for yourself, I didn't lie to you~" Xu Luofei coquettishly said.

    After witnessing her beauty with her own eyes, Yu Yaxin couldn't say against her will that Xu Luofei's compliments were exaggerated, "It's really beautiful..."

    She felt that it was thanks to this dress that it could bring out the eight points of a person's beauty. very feeling.

    "Wow, I can't be the only one to see such a beautiful sister~I must take my sister out for a stroll, I'm so envious of the people around me!" Xu Luofei said coquettishly.

    "Should I just wear this skirt and go out?" Yu Yaxin felt a little nervous.

    "Of course I'll just wear this dress~ Does my sister still want to hide her beauty? Today is my sister's birthday, and there is only one day in a year. Doesn't my sister want to be the envy of everyone on the street? This should be the biggest wish for us girls~" Xu Luofei encouraged her vigorously.

    According to what Xu Luofei said, Yu Yaxin imagined the scene of wearing this skirt and appearing on the street, being envied by other girls to the point of exploding.

    To be honest, she was really moved.

    What ordinary girl doesn't want to stand on the street and become the focus there? This sense of vanity is inherent in girls.

    "Sister, let's go out together~I have prepared something else specially for you, you are today's protagonist~" Xu Luofei continued to persuade her when she saw her move.

    "Yeah." Yu Yaxin looked at her with a gentle smile on her face.

    "That's great~" Xu Luofei raised her tail with a bit of complacency, and then began to choose a suitable bag for her on the display shelf next to her.

    After looking at it, it turned out that the bag that Xu Luofei gave her at the beginning was the most suitable.

    Xu Luofei helped her put all the things she needed to bring on the shoe cabinet into the bag, handed the bag to her, and then looked it up and down, and then said with a smile, "Sister, let's go~"

    Carrying her small bag, she took Yu Yaxin's hand and triumphantly opened the door.

    Taking Yu Yaxin downstairs, on the way to the car, all the people I met showed amazed and envious eyes at her side, and the rate of turning back was 100%.

    Xu Luofei was very satisfied with the effect, and when he got in the car, he even opened the door for Yu Yaxin with special care.

    Counting the time, Xu Luofei drove Yaxin to a certain shopping mall.

    During the National Day holiday, the streets are full of people, let alone the shopping malls. If you take two quick steps, you can step on other people's feet.

    Xu Luofei's luck has always been very good. During this special period, as soon as she drove into the parking lot outside the shopping mall, she happened to meet another car backing out of the parking space.

    After successfully parking her car, Xu Luofei reminded Yu Yaxin, "Sister, wait until I open the door for you before coming down~"

    Such a beautiful fairy protagonist, how can there be no one to serve her?

    There were no other knights, so she could only take her place~

    Xu Luofei took small proud steps, got off the driver's seat, then went around to the co-pilot's side, and opened the door for Yu Yaxin.

    "Thank you, Feifei." Seeing the hand reaching towards her, Yu Yaxin smiled, and then reached for her.

    After getting off the car, Xu Luofei held Yu Yaxin's arm as usual, and walked with her to the gate of the mall.

    Along the way, the eyes of people around them gathered in clusters towards them.

    Just like what Xu Luofei described at the beginning, wearing this attire and walking on the street, Yu Yaxin is really like God's darling, attracting attention wherever she goes.

    "It's so beautiful..." "This is too beautiful..." "Is this dress a new product that just came out? It looks super expensive, I'm so envious..." "Forget it, we definitely can't buy it I started..." Many girls around whispered to their companions.

    Xu Luofei proudly led Yu Yaxin into the shopping mall, then walked around the first floor slowly, then took Yu Yaxin to the elevator and went to the second floor.

    When the two of them stood on the escalator and slowly went up, on the other side, Cheng Zihang was accompanying the partner this time to inspect the stores on the second floor of the mall.

    "The flow of people here is really good." The woman beside him was wearing delicate makeup, raised her chin, and nodded proudly.

    "Because it happens to be the National Day holiday these days." Cheng Zihang explained.

    Then, he suddenly remembered that his girlfriend's birthday seemed to be approaching.

    The woman bent her lips slightly and looked at him affectionately.

    The author has something to say: Xu Luofei: Take my beautiful sister and swell the faces of the scumbags, huh  ̄Thank you at 2020-10-30 16:59:04  ̄2020-10-30 22:44:03 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution  ̄Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 71 bottles of Laoyun; 50 bottles of Rabbit Love Carrot; 46 bottles of Xixi Yueyue; 33 bottles of Shangxi; 30 bottles of Wuyu Bottles; 20 bottles of Qiuqiu You Don’t Hang Wen; 14 bottles of dyed ink; 10 bottles of Huang Xiaoshang, Buxu, Yuanying; 6 bottles of Tangjian; 5 bottles of Milk Beer Ness and 123123; Keep up the good work!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
78.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
9.7K 209 70
Xianjun insists on HE with me after blackened Ning Yao woke up and passed through a book. Originally, as a cannon fodder female supporting role, she...