The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

53

141 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 53

    Ning Yue said that she would recognize Xu Luofei as her goddaughter, and she asked Yu Yaxin for Xu Luofei's contact information not long after, and got Su Jia's WeChat through Xu Luofei.

    The two mothers are about the same age, and their temperaments are easy to get along with, so they chatted together quickly.

    Yu Yaxin created a group, and brought her parents and Xu Luofei into it.

    Then Xu Luofei pulled Su Jia in again.

    It's just that the two of them tacitly didn't pull Xu Shicheng.

    Yu Yaxin probably understood something, and guessed that there must be something wrong with Xu Luofei's father.

    And Yu's father and Ning's mother are also intellectuals with high emotional intelligence, so they didn't ask this question at all.

    From this point, Su Jia could see that they were indeed a very good family.

    In order not to make the innocent Xu Luofei suspicious, Su Jia also deliberately explained to her, "Your father is busy with work, so you don't have to leave these things to him. If there is anything, I can pass it on to him."

    Xu Luofei wished this was the case. , Of course, he said very considerately 'it doesn't matter'.

    Several people made an appointment for a weekend, and asked Su Jia to take Xu Luofei to visit Yu's house, and then asked Xu Luofei to officially recognize Ning Yue and Yu Shufeng as godparents on that day.

    From then on, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin were sisters in the true sense.

    Both of them have no other brothers and sisters in their families (Xu Shicheng's illegitimate children outside are not counted), so they seem closer than real sisters.

    Xu Luofei cared less about Yu Yaxin, and Yu Yaxin cared less about her than she did.

    Cheng Zihang also knew the news, and his guard against Xu Luofei faded away.

    He has recognized his god-sister, so the feeling he had before should be an illusion.

    Although Xu Luofei was still clinging to Yaxin's side, she acted as if nothing had happened before, she had no hostility towards him, and she rarely said strange (tea) strange (language) strange (tea) strange (language) ) words.

    Cheng Zihang thought about it carefully, and felt that what Yu Yaxin said in the flower shop was very reasonable, but he himself was too stingy.

    He decided that he would be a qualified brother-in-law in the future.

    After thinking this way for a few days, before he had time to share his thoughts with Yu Yaxin, sincerely apologize to Xu Luofei, and ease the relationship, his company suddenly became busy.

    As the National Day was getting closer and closer, and Yu Yaxin's 26th birthday was getting closer, Xu Luofei had already made preparations and wanted to give Yu Yaxin a surprise.

    On September 30th, Yu Yaxin gave Xu Luofei and Li Yu a one-week vacation.

    The next day, Xu Luofei went to the musical fountain square that Yu Yaxin took her to when they first met.

    An Ke was already waiting for her there, followed by two men carrying things.

    "Feifei, everything has been prepared for you. I'll take you to the store you chose." An Ke led the way and brought Xu Luofei to the third floor of the shopping mall.

    The secret base built for Yu Yaxin naturally couldn't be placed in a place with too much traffic, so Xu Luofei chose a slightly remote location.

    There is also an emergency stair passage not far away, from there, you will reach the side entrance of the mall, which is convenient and quiet.

    Taking the key from An Ke, Xu Luofei walked around inside.

    It has been remodeled according to her previous request.

    The innermost wall was replaced with a solid floor-to-ceiling window, and the curtains were opened to see the musical fountain below and the landscape trees next to it.

    There is a layer of imported soft carpet in front of the window, a sofa, leisure table and leisure chair are placed in the corner, and a large hanging chair is placed on the other side.

    There is also a tatami mat for rest when you come in, and the kitchenette and toilet are closest to the outside passage.

    This place has been completely built into an independent and livable cozy nest.

    Satisfaction flashed in Xu Luofei's eyes.

    She asked people to move out the things she asked for, of course, to give props to the hostess to celebrate her birthday and decorate the room.

    The next day when it was exactly midnight, Yu Yaxin received a long birthday greeting from Xu Luofei.

    Yu Yaxin smiled movedly, answered Xu Luofei's words, and then fell asleep.

    When I woke up in the morning, birthday wishes and red envelopes from Yu's father, Ning's mother, Xiao Yu and other acquaintances arrived, except for Cheng Zihang's.

    Thinking that he might be too busy, although Yu Yaxin was a little disappointed, she put him aside and replied to the others first.

    Get up, wash up, and make yourself a light breakfast.

    As soon as breakfast was brought to the dining table, the phone rang.

    She took it over and saw that Xu Luofei's WeChat avatar appeared on the screen.

    With a slight smile, Yu Yaxin picked it up.

    "Sister Sister~Happy birthday!" Xu Luofei didn't know where he was, but he looked full of energy, smiling so much that his eyes narrowed.

    "Thank you Feifei~" Yu Yaxin replied with a smile.

    "Is my sister preparing to have breakfast now?" Xu Luofei asked with a little complacency.

    Yu Yaxin raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Can you guess this?"

    "I saw the cupboard behind my sister. She must be sitting at the dining table. Seeing that my sister is paying attention to her diet, I feel relieved~" Xu Luofei said Satisfied, he said with a smile.

    "Feifei is really smart." Yu Yaxin coaxed her like a child without hesitation.

    "Hey ̄" Xu Luofei was like a child, and was very satisfied with Yu Yaxin's praise.

    "By the way, sister's itinerary for today has already been decided? My sister celebrates her birthday today, and my sister's boyfriend will definitely give me a big surprise. I really want to come and see it~" Xu Luofei took a point at Cheng Zihang It can occupy her envy all day long.

    Hearing this, Yu Yaxin frowned unnaturally, "He...don't know."

    She hasn't even received her birthday wishes yet, so she doesn't know if she really wants to surprise her.

    But she felt something was wrong in her heart. When she called Cheng Zihang yesterday, the two talked for less than a minute, but she said that she was a little busy, and then hung up the phone.

    Although it is also possible that he did this on purpose to pave the way for today, Yu Yaxin, relying on her sixth sense, felt that it might not be that simple.

    "Eh? My sister's boyfriend hasn't come to accompany my sister yet?" Xu Luofei seemed a little in disbelief.

    "No." Yu Yaxin pretended to smile.

    Xu Luofei frowned, "Isn't it? Is my sister still alone now?"

    "Yes, it's okay. I'm already twenty-six years old. Just celebrate my birthday." Yu Yaxin didn't want to make her sad .

    "Well, no matter how old my sister is, she is still an eighteen-year-old fairy in my heart. If I were my sister's boyfriend, I would never leave such a beautiful little fairy alone. Since my sister's boyfriend is willing I don't come to accompany you on my sister's birthday, how about I come to accompany my sister? My sister's boyfriend won't mind, right?" Xu Luofei's lips pursed slightly, and the inner corners of his eyes drooped down, looking eager and harmless.

    Yu Yaxin was upset, "Of course it would be the best for Feifei to come and accompany me. As for Cheng Zihang, Feifei can do whatever she wants, don't mind his existence, let alone he is just a boyfriend, even if he is more With further status, he can't take care of the things around me."

    Hearing her words, Xu Luofei immediately became happy.

    "Then I'll go find my sister now~"

    "Okay, then I'll wait for Feifei at home." Yu Yaxin said with a gentle smile.

    After hanging up the video, Xu Luofei hummed a little tune, took a gift, and drove out of his own car. First, he went to a nearby flower shop and picked out a bouquet of lilies that Yu Yaxin liked the most.

    Everything was ready, she drove the car towards Yu Yaxin's house.

    Arriving at Yu Yaxin's house with ease, Xu Luofei knocked on the door.

    "Is it Feifei?" Yu Yaxin asked inside.

    Xu Luofei smiled mischievously and closed her eyes without speaking, but Yu Yaxin saw through her little trick and opened the door directly.

    With a 'click', before Xu Luofei could react, he saw Yu Yaxin who was full of smiles, "Come in."

    "Sister, how can you open the door without knowing the identity of the visitor? What if What if it's a bad guy?"

    Yu Yaxin smiled and pointed to the peephole on the door, and teased, "Remember to avoid it next time."

    "Ah..." Xu Luofei pouted aggrievedly.

    After she entered, she handed the flowers and gifts to Yu Yaxin, and said again, "Happy birthday, sister~"

    "Thank you, Feifei." Yu Yaxin happily accepted the gifts, and then found the bouquet of lilies Plug the vase.

    "Sister, quickly unwrap the present~" Xu Luofei clasped her two little hands together, looking more excited than Yu Yaxin.

    Xu Luofei's gift box was a bit big, and Yu Yaxin couldn't guess what it was, she smiled and followed the other party's suggestion, and unpacked the gift.

    Inside was a big pink box, which seemed to fit Xu Luofei's style very well.

    As soon as the box was opened, things suddenly jumped out of it.

    "Ah!" Yu Yaxin was taken aback. When she looked carefully, she found that it was a folded card with many photos of her alone and with Xu Luofei printed on it. There were also some blessings written next to each photo. language.

    Yu Yaxin read it carefully, and was deeply moved by every single word in it.

    Xu Luofei smiled and interrupted the tears she was about to shed, "Sister, open it again~"

    "Huh?" Yu Yaxin folded the card again, and found that there was indeed a mechanism underneath, she pulled the compartment up, A particularly beautiful crystal ball rose up.

    While the music was playing, the crystal ball spun, and the sequins floated from the base. The two villains on the base were the Q versions of Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin!

    "My God!" Yu Yaxin covered her mouth with her hands, unable to hide the surprise on her face.

    Xu Luofei carefully took out the crystal ball, put it on the table, and reminded Yu Yaxin, "Sister, what else~"

    Yu Yaxin couldn't help but have more expectations in her heart.

    On the second floor, there are two real Q version Yu Yaxin and Xiao Xu Luofei lying side by side, the two villains are holding hands intimately, the workmanship is exquisite and lifelike.

    Yu Yaxin couldn't help picking it up, and squeezed the two little people. The soft touch softened her heart.

    "Sister, there are still ̄"

    Yu Yaxin smiled, and opened another layer, and a row of Yu Yaxin's plastic figurines in various clothes stood inside.

    "This is?" She took one out suspiciously.

    "Sister, give it a try?" Xu Luofei looked at her with bright eyes.

    Yu Yaxin tried it, only to find that it was lipstick when she unscrewed it! The lipstick tube is also engraved with the trademark of an international first-line brand.

    The author has something to say: It’s the end of the month, if you have any unwanted nutrient solution, you can vote for me~It will expire in two days~Xu·Little Angel·Luo Fei: The big pig’s hoof is really useless, since he doesn’t use it, then I had no choice but to come here in person. If someone else has a girlfriend, our sister must have one. Thank you for voting for me during 2020-10-29 21:30:49  ̄2020-10-30 16:59:04 Or the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution  ̄Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Wangxian 20 bottles; cm 2 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...
181K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
67.8K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...