The correct way for a green t...

Bởi MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

51

148 1 0
Bởi MissXXX404

Chapter 51

    Xu Luofei nodded movedly.

    Only Cheng Zihang who was sitting on the low stool looked up at her.

    In front of Ning's mother, he couldn't say anything.

    What's more, what he wanted to say, he said it all at once before he knew Ning's mother's identity.

    Obviously, Xu Luofei didn't take his words seriously at all.

    Cheng Zihang was aggrieved, quite aggrieved.

    But Yu Yaxin felt that what her mother said was very reasonable.

    After Ning Yue told Xu Luofei, she looked at Cheng Zihang again.

    Cheng Zihang turned his head quickly, afraid that she would feel that his attitude was not correct.

    "You also heard that Feifei is my goddaughter, and she and Xinxin have a very good relationship. You and Xinxin have only been dating for a few days. If you don't say anything else, you should at least treat us Feifei as your sister. Treat it the same way."

    In Cheng Zihang's ears, he automatically translated this sentence into: You are a latecomer, don't say anything else, at least you should respect your younger sister.

    Ho ho, obviously he was the one (crossed out) who first met Xinxin and had a relationship with Xinxin. After being said so, he became a meddler who didn't know the current affairs and didn't know how to appreciate.

    Cheng Zihang glanced at Yu Yaxin, his eyes revealing unwillingness.

    Yu Yaxin chose to reject his gaze.

    As a high school teacher, Ning Yue was quite busy during the winter and summer vacations. She stayed in the flower shop for a few hours, and then she was ready to leave.

    Before leaving, Xu Luofei obediently followed Yu Yaxin to see her off.

    Not to be outdone, Cheng Zihang hastily followed.

    However, because he sat on the low stool for a long time, and didn't dare to move freely in front of Mama Ning, he sat with his legs bent for a long time, and the blood circulation in his lower body was not smooth. When he got up, two The leg went numb directly from the thigh to the heel.

    The kind that you can't lift your legs.

    He staggered and almost fell.

    Although he barely stabilized, his actions also fell into the eyes of the other three people present.

    Ning Yue frowned and glanced at him impatiently.

    In my heart, I added an extremely unstable label to him.

    So before saying goodbye to the three young men, she called Yu Yaxin aside and whispered a few words.

    After Ning Yue left, Yu Yaxin turned her head and gave Cheng Zihang a strange look.

    Cheng Zihang was a little puzzled.

    Xu Luofei looked at him innocently, and then posted it next to Yu Yaxin as usual.

    "Xinxin..." Cheng Zihang just opened his mouth, but Yu Yaxin ignored him.

    She directly took Xu Luofei's hand and went into the shop.

    Cheng Zihang was angry, but he felt that his current situation was not very good, but he still walked in.

    "Xinxin, why don't you talk to me?" Cheng Zihang didn't look at Xu Luofei next to him.

    Yu Yaxin let go of Xu Luofei's hand and patted her head.

    Xu Luofei understood what she meant, and stood aside thoughtfully.

    "Cheng Zihang, you are more capable now, aren't you?" Yu Yaxin's usual tenderness disappeared.

    "Xinxin... What do you mean?" Cheng Zihang felt uneasy, he had never seen his girlfriend like this before.

    "Did I tell you several times when I entered the store that it was inconvenient inside?" Yu Yaxin took a step in his direction.

    Maybe it was because of a guilty conscience, or maybe it was because of weakness, Cheng Zihang took

    a step back subconsciously, "I...I thought..." "What do you think?" Yu Yaxin tilted her head, and went further while talking, "You Only you think, do you think you are all right? Everyone is drunk and you are sober?"

    Cheng Zihang wrinkled his face and shrank his neck.

    "I know, you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, and everyone around you supported you, but they did it because they were profitable, but the people around me don't want anything from you, and I don't want anything from you."

    Yu Yaxin's current performance fully proves that the most terrible thing is for a person with a good temper to get angry.

    Her expressionless face made Cheng Zihang feel more guilty.

    "I just want you to understand that the people around me have no obligation to support you, and neither do I. You and I are two equal individuals, and I have all the rights you have.

    " When you do whatever you want, have you ever thought about whether others would like you to do this?"

    "You forced me to come in from outside the store without my consent, do you think you have the right to do this? ?"

    When he said this, Cheng Zihang felt that Yu Yaxin's eyes were as sharp as knives, piercing his heart one by one.

    "Have you never considered these issues? Do you think I am your vassal?"

    "I have hands and feet, and I can live a good life with my own strength. I think that in this relationship, I have never I have never owed you anything, and I will repay you for everything you have given. I have repaid you in the same way for the gifts you gave, the meals you invited me to, and the movies you invited me to watch.”

    “You give I have given back to you my affection, do I owe you anything?" Yu Yaxin's penetrating gaze hit Cheng Zihang's heart.

    Cheng Zihang gasped for breath, "No...no."

    I owe you, I was wrong. It's just that no one has ever told me before...

    "You are so aggressive today, what are you going to do in my shop?" Yu Yaxin changed the subject.

    "I..." Cheng Zihang still didn't dare to answer.

    "Oh..." Yu Yaxin twisted her neck slightly, "I remembered what you said to Feifei when you first came in."

    "You think Feifei said something in front of me, that's why I said yes Reconsider our relationship?"

    Yu Yaxin smiled slightly, "In your eyes, I'm just a tool person who listens and believes, and has no ability to distinguish?"

    "I didn't..." Cheng Zihang Hastily refuted.

    "But what you did was what you meant." The smile on Yu Yaxin's face gradually mocked.

    "What Feifei said and did is really setting you up, I think I can see it more clearly than you."

    "You are just... because she doesn't follow you in everything like other people, because She can always unintentionally expose your shortcomings, because she can let me see the whole picture of you and the problems between the two of us, so you feel that she threatens you, that she is hindering the development of both of us. Feelings."

    "But is the mistake really on Feifei? Have you thought about it?"

    Cheng Zihang was stunned.

    "There is another very important point," Yu Yaxin glanced at the place Ning's mother sat in front of the glass table.

    Cheng Zihang's heart trembled when he saw her actions.

    "You don't do things indiscriminately, and you directly anger others, scoff... Your politeness is only distributed to those who you think need to be polite..." Yu Yaxin twitched the corners of her mouth, her eyes were full of self-deprecating, she shook her head.

    "Xinxin, that's just my angry words, don't take it seriously..." Cheng Zihang explained.

    "No, what you said makes sense."

    Cheng Zihang showed doubts.

    "You are indeed such a person." Yu Yaxin lowered her eyes.

    "I didn't..."

    Yu Yaxin took a step back, "The kindness that belongs to Young Master Cheng is indeed very precious. I should feel very honored for my mother."

    After finishing speaking, she showed a smiling face.

    Looking at her expression, Cheng Zihang felt sore and uncomfortable, "Xinxin, don't be like this."

    "I'm a little tired, can I ask you to leave first?" Show your sharp edge in front of others.

    After talking with Cheng Zihang, she felt a pain like a needle prick in her mind.

    Xu Luofei hurried forward, pretending to cling to her, but secretly gave her strength to support the illusion.

    "I..." The feelings in Cheng Zihang's heart were overwhelming and mixed.

    Yu Yaxin glanced to one side, her face was full of indifference.

    Cheng Zihang looked at his familiar yet unfamiliar girlfriend, and lowered his head sadly, "Then...Xinxin, rest well, I'll come back to you tomorrow..."

    "Let's wait a few days until you think it over, or , you don’t need to come to me.” Yu Yaxin said without any fluctuation.

    Looking at her appearance, Cheng Zihang felt even more uncomfortable than when he saw the message she sent him this morning.

    He couldn't tell why, but he always felt that his chances were slimmer now than in the morning.

    Cheng Zihang left in a panic.

    After he left, Xu Luofei hugged Yu Yaxin and patted her shoulder distressedly, "Sister, don't be sad..."

    "Don't be sad..." She patted her head on Yaxin's shoulder , holding her tightly with the other hand.

    Yu Yaxin finally struggled out of her emotions, she put her head next to Xu Luofei's ear with some weakness.

    Two tears fell from her eyes.

    Through the glass window of the flower shop, Cheng Zihang, who had gone back and forth, saw this scene, and his heart tightened.

    His heart felt tight, he pressed his hands on his chest, watched for a long time, and finally left.

    Li Yu found that since she came back after her day off yesterday, the atmosphere in the shop was not normal.

    Looking at the shop manager who looked as if nothing had happened, but who had been distracted several times, and Xu Luofei who always looked at the shop manager worriedly from time to time, she couldn't help but tense up.

    Finally finding an opportunity, she approached Xu Luofei secretly, "Feifei, did something happen to the store manager?"

    Xu Luofei looked at her innocently with those big eyes, and remained silent without speaking.

    Li Yu knew that she meant it by default.

    "Is it, between Cheng Shao...?"

    Xu Luofei blinked, pursed her lips, and glanced outside the shop, "Sister's own affairs, she probably doesn't want others to guess or interfere, Xiao Yu, just pretend you don't know. "

    In the corner outside the store, there was a figure standing just now.

    It's Cheng Zihang.

    It's a pity that he stopped there for a while and left immediately.

    Xu Luofei knew that as long as she didn't intervene, although there would be problems in the relationship between the hero and heroine, they would soon be reconciled.

    Because the system didn't jump out anxiously like the last time she thought about dismantling CP.

    Xu Luofei guessed that this world is a novel script, and there is a systematic existence, so there must be a world line, or there is a world consciousness.

    Although the male and female protagonists will deviate from the plot due to certain butterfly effects, their world awareness will push them to come back.

    So the system doesn't allow her to disassemble the CP, it should be because she is afraid that the plot will collapse and the world consciousness will not come back.

    And this time, after the hostess's heart-wrenching words, if the big pig's trotter wants to reconcile with her, there is only one possibility, and that is that he figured out the intention of the hostess.

    The author has something to say: Evolve, big pig's hoof!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-10-28 23:39:43 ̄2020-10-29 16:55:49  ̄Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Jiu Wang 5 bottle; lazy is only one word 2 bottles; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
5K 78 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."