The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

49

144 3 1
By MissXXX404

Chapter 49

    Today Li Yu was on vacation, so there were only Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin in the store.

    After Yu Yaxin made a promise to Xu Luofei, she immediately sent a message to Cheng Zihang.

    Xu Luofei didn't know exactly what she sent, but Cheng Zihang quickly called.

    After hesitantly glanced at Xu Luofei, Yu Yaxin was cruel and answered the phone directly in front of her.

    Cheng Zihang must have been pissed off, he spoke so loudly that he could hear it even if he didn't put it on the speakerphone, and the sound broke.

    "Yu Yaxin, are you going to be so cruel to me?"

    "It's you who insist on making trouble for no reason. I don't know what's going on in your mind. Is it interesting to find fault every day?" It was rare for Yu Yaxin to get up with him.

    "Where did I make trouble for no reason, where did I find fault? You and Xu Luofei don't know each other well, and now you're still talking about me?" Cheng Zihang was angry and wronged.

    "Let me tell you again, Feifei is my sister, can't you be more tolerant? You were not like this before." Yu Yaxin sighed.

    "You want to break up with me because of her, and you still make me believe that she is just your sister? Whose sister will pester my sister every day and make trouble in the relationship between my sister and her boyfriend?"

    When Cheng Zihang said this, Yu Yaxin I am more sure of my own thoughts. A distant cousin of her family has such a biological sister. Every time her boyfriend is not allowed to approach her, as long as she approaches, she will cry and lose her temper. This is just a way to treat her sister Just possessive.

    What's more, her family Feifei is very well-behaved, she doesn't know how cute she is than her cousin.

    Every time he was very considerate of her, but it was Cheng Zihang who was so jealous that he couldn't even compare to a child.

    "I don't think I can explain it to you, so let's do it, I have something to do here, so I'll hang up first."

    Cheng Zihang was hysterical over there, "Yu Yaxin, wait, what do you mean... ..."

    Yu Yaxin frowned, flicked her finger on the hang up button, and the surroundings instantly became quiet.

    "Sister..." Xu Luofei looked at her worriedly, "Your boyfriend may really love you, but...why is he jealous of girls? If it was me, as long as the other party is not malicious, I would love to Have more people by my sister's side to make her happy, as long as my sister is happy, I will be happy~"

    Yu Yaxin smiled warmly, and then hugged her, "Why are you so cute, Feifei? If Cheng Zihang had you Half caring, we don't have to quarrel." The

    two were talking when someone came in from outside the flower shop.

    "Hello, what kind of flowers do you want to buy?" Xu Luofei noticed it, smiled with Yu Yaxin, and went to entertain the guests.

    The person who came was a very gentle and demure looking woman, about thirty or forty years old, Xu Luofei felt that the other person had a very kind face, so she smiled even sweeter.

    "Is the little girl the new Feifei? Sure enough, she is just like what Xinxin said. She looks so cute and obedient." The woman looked Xu Luofei up and down, her eyes showing undisguised love.

    Xinxin? Could this be... Xu Luofei opened his eyes a little wider, looking very cute.

    "Mom? Why are you here?" Yu Yaxin turned around when she heard the familiar voice, and said in surprise.

    "Mom came to see how you are doing." The woman pulled Xu Luofei's little hand lovingly, and asked Yu Yaxin, "This is Feifei, right? No wonder you like it so much, such a well-behaved child is so popular Yes ."

    "Yes, this is Feifei."

    Yu Yaxin looked at Xu Luofei again, and introduced her, "Feifei, this is my mother."

    Xu Luofei showed a shy smile and greeted sweetly, "Hi Auntie, You look so young, I thought you were my sister's sister."

    Although the last sentence was twisted, Ning Yue realized it in an instant, "You are really a sweetheart, why is your mouth so sweet, come on, Sit with Auntie."

    Yu Yaxin smiled and gave them a seat.

    Xu Luofei, who has read the script, of course knows that the mother of the heroine, Ning Yue, is a gentle yet strong mother.

    In the early stage, the heroine did not tell Mama Ning about her relationship with Big Pig's Trotters. It was only later that Mama Ning found out that her daughter was in a relationship when she happened to be bumped into her.

    "Mom, don't you have class today?" Yu Yaxin asked.

    As mentioned in the script, Ning Yue and her husband are both teachers in a high school.

    "It turns out that Auntie is a teacher..." Xu Luofei showed her star eyes at the right time, with a look of admiration on her face.

    Seeing her cute appearance, Ning Yue was simply too cute.

    She patted Xu Luofei's head lovingly, and then said to Yu Yaxin, "I changed a few lessons with other teachers, and I just have time, so come and see you.

    " What is Feifei here?" Ning Yue turned her head and stared at Xu Luofei, the love in her eyes was overflowing, "It's really cute."

    Yu Yaxin looked at Ning's mother like this, shook her head with a smile, she I knew that her mother, just like her, couldn't stand such a cute and cute creature like Feifei.

    "Auntie, I'll get you a glass of water." Xu Luofei was about to get up, but was stopped by Yu Yaxin and Ning Yue at the same time.

    "Feifei, I'll do it."

    "Auntie is not thirsty."

    After speaking, the three of them looked at each other and smiled.

    The arrival of Mama Ning made Yu Yaxin's troubles caused by Cheng Zihang disappear, and the atmosphere in the store became much more cheerful.

    When there are no customers, the three of them sit in the store talking and laughing.

    Xu Luofei is well-behaved and pleasant, with a soft voice and sweet words, coupled with her high emotional intelligence, she managed to make Ning's mother fall more and more in love with her when they met for the first time.

    "Feifei, you are so cute. Our family only has one child, Xinxin. If there is another daughter like you, it would be nice to grow up with Xinxin..." Ning Yue couldn't help sighing when she thought of something.

    Seeing Xu Luofei's puzzled look, Ning Yue quickly came to her senses and quickly glanced at Yu Yaxin who was introducing potted plants to customers outside the flower shop.

    Xu Luofei also understood what she said immediately, but he didn't show it on the surface.

    She said to Ning Yue obediently, "I have also wanted a sister since I was a child. Since I met my sister, my dream has finally come true. Now there are many things I can do with my sister~"

    Looking at her satisfied face Ning Yue's eyes suddenly lit up, and she suggested, "Since Feifei and our family Xinxin are so close, and they have been called sisters for so long, why don't we just implement this relationship? If you want a child like Feifei, it's better for Feifei to recognize me as your godmother, so that Xinxin will be your rightful sister in the future."

    Xu Luofei's face was like a flower blooming, her eyes were shining, and she bit her lip slightly, " Is Auntie telling the truth?"

    "Of course it is true." Ning Yue could fully understand Xu Luofei's inner feelings, "If Feifei's parents agree, I can even recognize you as my daughter right now."

    Xu Luofei nodded While talking, "My mother also likes my sister very much, she will definitely agree, as for my father..."

    She lowered her eyes, "His wishes... are not important."

    Ning Yue felt a little subtle feeling in her heart , looking at Xu Luofei's appearance, the relationship between her and her father seems to be not very good, or there are some other reasons...

    Ning Yue is going to find an opportunity to ask her daughter, she said, last time Feifei's mother celebrated her birthday, she still went Go to Feifei's house.

    But before she could think too much, she suddenly noticed another man came after the customers outside the flower shop left.

    That man was still flirting with his own daughter, looking bad.

    Seeing Ning Yue's eyes turned towards the outside of the store, and her face became a little serious, Xu Luofei looked subconsciously and saw Cheng Zihang.

    He didn't know when he came over, holding Yu Yaxin's arm, and was arguing with her with an expression of resentment.

    Yu Yaxin was a little impatient and wanted to pull him aside, but he refused to move and tried to walk into the store with Yu Yaxin.

    Xu Luofei's eyes flickered, from what he looked like, did he come to trouble her?

    Just as Xu Luofei thought, Cheng Zihang came here this time to deal with the affairs between the three of them.

    Seeing that Yu Yaxin was vague and refused to let him in, he thought she was trying to protect Xu Luofei, and the anger in his heart was soaring.

    "I just want to ask her to clarify to me today. Did she tell you something behind your back? She said it nicely, but when did she not intentionally frame me? You believe what she says, and you believe what I say You don't believe me, do you? I'll tear her up and show you her true face today!" Seeing that she was unwilling to leave, Cheng Zihang stretched out his hands, intending to hug her in.

    "I've told you twice that it's inconvenient inside. Don't make trouble today, okay? Please." Seeing his stubbornness, Yu Yaxin almost collapsed in anxiety.

    "No, I finally spared time. If I don't settle this matter today, it will be endless in the future. I'm really fed up with Xu Luofei!" Cheng Zihang directly hugged her halfway, and stepped into the room flower shop.

    At the glass table in the flower shop, Ning Yue and Xu Luofei were sitting opposite each other.

    Ning Yue looked puzzled and dissatisfied, while Xu Luofei stood up slowly when he saw them coming in with a little uneasiness.

    "Xu Luofei, I'll come to you today to clarify!" Cheng Zihang ignored Ning Yue who was next to him, and said to Xu Luofei aggressively.

    "I... what's wrong with me?" Xu Luofei's lips trembled, his eyes blinked, and crystal tears came out.

    "Don't look so pitiful, making it look like I bullied you. I haven't touched a single hair of your hair. I just pretend to be pitiful every time. Are you good at acting?" Cheng Zihang didn't plan this time Forbearance, he spoke out in one breath what he had been holding back for a long time.

    "I'm sorry..." Xu Luofei said with tears streaming down her face, "I don't want to cry...but others scare me, I...I can't help it, woo woo..."

    Seeing her crying like tears Like a human being, it hurt Yu Yaxin and Ning Yue to the core.

    Ning Yue quickly took a piece of paper from the table, stood up and wiped Xu Luofei's tears, "Feifei, don't cry, don't cry."

    She turned her head again, and took a look at Cheng Zihang, "Young man, is there anything you can't say well? You are so angry when you come up, why are you competing with a little girl?"

    "Who are you?" Ning Yue looked at Cheng Zihang, and Cheng Zihang also looked back.

    Seeing her looking in her thirties and forties, she comforted Xu Luofei with a distressed face. She was obviously on Xu Luofei's side, and he didn't know who it was from Xu Luofei. When he asked, he was not polite at all.

    The author has something to say: Cheng·Silly Baji·Zihang: Another person who helped Xu Luofei (▼皮▼#)

    thanks at 2020-10-27 23:18:49 ̄2020-10-28 16:14: During the period of 31, the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution  ̄Thank you to the little angels who voted for landmines: Sunny Sunny Day, Xi 1;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
78.4K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
67.6K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...