The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

45

161 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 45

    In this dark and quiet night, the sound of Cheng Zihang's stomach growling was so obvious that everyone pretended not to hear it.

    The group of college students finally confirmed from this voice that the person standing in front of them was a person, not the unjust dead ghost they had just thought.

    They are finally not afraid.

    Li Yu, who was hiding behind, also got up bravely.

    Cheng Zihang, who was standing in front of everyone, felt even more embarrassed.

    The crowd in front of him stared at him. Although their eyes were full of sympathy and no ridicule, Cheng Zihang still hoped that there would be a crack in the ground for him to slip in.

    Yu Yaxin hastily got up from the mat and walked to him.

    Looking at his bad body, he didn't know where to start.

    "Bow your head."

    Cheng Zihang lowered his head obediently, and then his girlfriend patted his head, and some weeds fell down.

    Yu Yaxin patted him as clean as possible, took off her thick coat, and covered him.

    "Xinxin doesn't need it, I'm not cold, you should wear it." Cheng Zihang hurriedly wanted to take it off and return it to her.

    "Shut up." Her lips were purple from the cold, and she was still trying to be brave.

    Seeing her boyfriend become like this, it was because of chasing her up the mountain, Yu Yaxin felt a little uncomfortable.

    The anger he had arbitrarily investigated himself before also disappeared a lot.

    She pulled Cheng Zihang, who was tall and burly, to the front of the tent, and Xu Luofei and Li Yu hurried over to help.

    Li Yu turned on the flashlight, and Xu Luofei got into the tent, took out their hiking bags, and rummaged through them for useful things.

    "I found it, warm baby." Xu Luofei handed two warm babies to Cheng Zihang.

    Cheng Zihang was stunned for a moment, this was the first time he felt pure kindness from Xu Luofei.

    "Put the shoes on the ground." Yu Yaxin saw that he was only standing stupidly, so she had to pull out the leather shoes in his hand by herself.

    Cheng Zihang took the two pieces of warm baby from Xu Luofei's hands at a loss, "How to use?"

    Li Yu taught him, "Tear open the package, then tear off the piece of paper, and stick it on yourself through the clothes. "

    Xu Luofei continued to rummage in the bag, "We don't have hot water, and the chocolate is gone, only a few packs of compressed biscuits are left..."

    She took out the only remaining compressed biscuits, with a little helplessness in her big eyes.

    When she lowered her head, she saw that there was only a pair of dirty socks on Cheng Zihang's feet, so she put the biscuits aside, buried her head in her hiking bag, and found a bottle of Yunnan Baiyao spray, a bottle of Alcohol, a pack of cotton swabs, and a pair of women's socks.

    Looking at the pair of small socks embroidered with pink bears, Cheng Zihang took a few steps back, "No, no, no... I won't wear them..."

    "Do you want to freeze to death if you don't wear them?" Pulled back.

    The group of college students also gathered around, just in time to witness that Cheng Zihang, like a 'good family woman', was forcefully forced by three 'bully' girls to take off the pair of black socks on his feet.

    Yu Yaxin took the alcohol swab and spray from Xu Luofei's hand, and asked Cheng Zihang to wipe and spray it by herself.

    "Do you need help?" asked one of the college students.

    At special moments, Yu Yaxin was not pretentious, and directly told them what they were missing.

    "We don't have hot water... but I remember we brought a few boxes of self-heating hot pots in our bag, and a spare coat. I'll bring it for you." One of the girls replied enthusiastically.

    She dragged her boyfriend to their tent, and she could still hear the girl say to her boyfriend, "You used to dislike me for bringing so many things, but now you know how important it is to be fully prepared, so this will help you." someone else..."

    The other college students offered to illuminate them without being helpful.

    Seeing that Cheng Zihang followed their instructions, reluctantly used alcohol swabs to clean up the area around the wound on his feet, and then sprayed medicine.

    When he wiped the place where the blisters burst, he finally couldn't help it and 'hissed' out.

    "I don't know what you think." Yu Yaxin gave him a strange look.

    Cheng Zihang felt bitter, but he couldn't express it.

    Although the process was tortuous, the goal of coaxing my girlfriend seemed to be achieved.

    Xinxin is willing to talk to him, so it shouldn't be a big problem. Cheng Zihang thought optimistically.

    With extreme reluctance, Cheng Zihang still put on those pink women's socks, which looked nondescript with his leather shoes.

    After rubbing the medicine on the wound on his knee and eating the self-heating hot pot kindly provided by the kind girl, Cheng Zihang finally recovered.

    He thanked the people around him, and when he looked at Xu Luofei, his eyes became softer, without the previous sharpness.

    The two seem to have let go of their feud.

    Yu Yaxin also breathed a sigh of relief.

    Fog and dew began to form at night, and the group of college students went back to their tents to sleep. Yu Yaxin had planned to give them some money, but they were unwilling to take it.

    The four gathered in the tent and watched the three sleeping bags in silence for a while.

    In the end, a sleeping bag was distributed to Cheng Zihang, and Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei slept in a sleeping bag.

    Fortunately, both of them are very thin, so there is no problem with squeezing.

    This time Cheng Zihang didn't dare to express his opinion.

    After the three girls fell asleep, he began to think about what happened to him today.

    What surprised him the most was Xu Luofei's performance today.

    He thought Xu Luofei would laugh at him and deliberately taunt him in front of Xinxin after such a big embarrassment.

    As a result, he didn't find any sneer on her face, and he also found that she looked at him with a little nervousness and guilt.

    This made him doubt his previous cognition.

    When he met Xu Luofei for the first time in the flower shop, he thought she was weird, then she always came out to steal Xinxin's attention, and in the end it even went too far, always in the relationship between him and Xinxin Make trouble, even if he is not sensitive to this kind of thing, he can see it.

    However, he knew from the very beginning that Xu Luofei was the little sister who was always by his side when he was young, so he inevitably had some childhood filters, so he has always tolerated her nonsense.

    The longer he spent with Xu Luofei, the more he felt that she was scheming.

    But judging from today, it doesn't seem to be the case...

    Think about it carefully, if Xu Luofei really wants to snatch Xinxin away from him, it should be an easy task, after all, Xinxin really doesn't treat her at all. Fortify, trust her more than you trust yourself.

    But she didn't, as if she just wanted to frustrate his relationship with Xinxin... No, it was to frustrate him...

    Cheng Zihang felt as if he understood something, but when his eyes closed slightly, he couldn't hold on fell asleep.

    The next day, early in the morning, someone was screaming outside the tent.

    Xu Luofei struggled to open his eyes, and found that he and Yu Yaxin were facing each other, looking at each other.

    She pulled up a customary smile, and said cutely, "Morning sister~"

    A slight cough came from next to her, interrupting the two of them looking at each other.

    The two turned their heads and found that Cheng Zihang had sat up and was staring at the two of them guardedly.

    "Wow! It's coming out, it's coming out! Everyone, come out and watch the sunrise!"

    Someone shouted outside the tent.

    "Why watching the sunrise?" Li Yu opened his eyes in a daze, and saw the strange state of the three of them.

    "Watch the sunrise?" Xu Luofei fumbled out of the sleeping bag as soon as his eyes lit up.

    "Sister, watch the sunrise~" She cheerfully pulled Yu Yaxin up from her sleeping bag.

    Because they were sleeping in sleeping bags, they only took off their outer coats, put them on when they got up, combed their hair, rinsed their mouths with mouthwash, wiped their faces with wet tissues, and went out of the tent within a minute.

    The feeling of standing on the terrace and watching the sun is really great. They also took videos and photos, but the videos are always a bit distorted, which is completely different from watching the sun slowly rise from the end.

    After watching the sunrise, the group of college students was full of energy and ready to set off.

    But Yu Yaxin looked at the leather shoes on Cheng Zihang's feet, and decided to give up the rest of the journey.

    She took the three of them to return the coat.

    "Huh? Are you going down now?" The group of people were surprised.

    But looking at Cheng Zihang, he showed understanding again.

    Cheng Zihang was sloppy last night, and with the bad lighting, they couldn't see what he looked like.

    It was daytime now, and Cheng Zihang's image was a little better. When they looked at it again, they found that this man was quite handsome and noble, and the group of college students couldn't help being a little surprised.

    "Thank you for your help last night. I didn't have time to wash your clothes. I'll pay for it. You can take it to dry cleaning, okay?" Yu Yaxin suggested.

    "No need, Miss Sister is so beautiful, it's an honor for you to wear this dress hahaha..." The girl who borrowed the dress teased deliberately.

    Seeing that they didn't take money, Yu Yaxin felt a little helpless.

    Xu Luofei was just about to say that they could add each other to WeChat, but suddenly Cheng Zihang took out a luxurious business card from his trouser pocket and handed it to the girl.

    "Thank you for lending the clothes to my girlfriend. If you need any help in the future, you can contact me."

    As soon as these words came out, all the people present were shocked by the inexplicable aura of the domineering president.

    The group of college students didn't understand what this business card represented for the time being. In order to ease the atmosphere, the girl took his business card seriously, "You're welcome, you're welcome..."

    Seeing that she had accepted the business card, Cheng Zihang looked at it as if asking for credit. To Yu Yaxin.

    But seeing the three people represented by Xu Luofei, the corners of their mouths seemed to twitch and their eyes were inexplicable.

    After the group of college students left, Xu Luofei couldn't restrain the tea in his body, "Sister, your boyfriend is so generous, others just lend us clothes out of enthusiasm, and he has to give such a solemn promise, If it wasn't for that young lady who has a boyfriend, I would have thought your boyfriend was interesting to him~"

    Cheng Zihang's smiling lips collapsed.

    He understood Xu Luofei's words! She was beating around the bush and saying that he deliberately left the girl's contact information.

    The author has something to say: Xu·Messenger of Justice·Luo Fei: I know how there are so many female supporting roles! It seems that the transformation of the big pig's trotters needs to be strengthened!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-10-25 23:24:42 ̄2020-10-26 17:55:56  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: crush°30 bottle; 9 bottles of Mo Deqing; 5 bottles of cm; 1 bottle of Tang Qingning; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
18.8K 292 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...
23.9K 203 115
Author : Lord An Genre : Romance Novel Summary [Pop text, no abuse, strong women, group pets! 】 After Ruan Qi became popular. Black powder: No matter...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong