The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

44

146 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 44

    The "bang" sound behind him was really loud.

    Xu Luofei heard it, and so did Yu Yaxin and Li Yu.

    The three of them turned around in bewilderment, only to see Cheng Zihang half-kneeling and half-squatting on the ground straightening his trouser legs.

    They looked at each other in surprise, then turned around because Yaxin took the lead, and started their way up again.

    Seeing the three of them turned around, Cheng Zihang raised his head with a distorted expression, made two very small hisses, turned around and sat on the ground, hugging the knee that fell to the ground just now.

    I was about to start kneading it, but it felt a little sticky.

    He lifted up his trouser legs and saw that a large piece of skin had been wiped off his knee, which was oozing blood.

    He turned his head away apprehensively.

    Hearing the footsteps above getting farther and farther away, he hesitated to stand up.

    Xiao Liu told him that every time his girlfriend was so angry that he didn't know how to deal with it, he would make himself miserable and pitiful, and when his girlfriend saw it, she would only care about her heart He couldn't bear to be angry with him anymore.

    But only now did he realize that he himself didn't seem to have learned the essence.

    When he knelt on the ground just now, it was obviously the most suitable time to win sympathy, but he suddenly thought that Xu Luofei and Li Yu were there, and before his brain could react, his body automatically covered up for the sake of face...

    a rough road The stone-step road winds upwards, and a row of iron chain guardrails stand beside it.

    There is a not-so-dense forest above the stone-step road, and a stream not far below. The stream rushes against the corner and then rushes down.

    "This creek is so beautiful..." Xu Luofei's big eyes sparkled.

    She pestered Yu Yaxin to take pictures in this place, and suddenly felt that something was missing.

    Looking back, I found that the big pig's hoof was gone.

    At this time, Yu Yaxin and Li Yu also found out.

    When they came up, there was still a group of people ahead, but they crawled slowly, and that group of people had long since disappeared.

    It was also late when they started climbing the mountain, and it was estimated that there should be no one there.

    He was a big man, and he didn't hold anything on his hands or shoulders. How could he not catch up with the girls who were carrying such heavy salutes?

    Xu Luofei thought to himself, Cheng Zihang is such a noble young master, and he is still wearing a formal suit with leather shoes that are not convenient for mountain climbing, so he probably won't be able to persevere and go back, so he is relieved.

    "Sister, is your boyfriend going back because he can't walk?" Xu Luofei held Yu Yaxin's arm and pursed his lips slightly.

    Yu Yaxin, who was still worried that something happened to Cheng Zihang halfway, became angry when she heard her words.

    "He went back as soon as he went back, and we didn't let him follow anyway, so let's keep going." She said softly.

    It was already past six o'clock in the afternoon.

    According to the strategy, climb up this mountain, and there is a terrace on the mountain, which is specially used to set up tents for tourists.

    There is also a small restaurant there, which can serve dinner until nine o'clock in the evening.

    The three continued to walk up.

    They didn't know, not long after they left, Cheng Zihang arrived at the place where they stopped just now.

    Cheng Zihang completely subverted the previous image of a nobleman. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and rolled up his trouser legs. One was higher and the other was lower. There was a ripped knee exposed under the higher trouser leg.

    Carrying a shoe in one hand, he only wore a pair of white socks on his feet.

    The soles of those white socks had completely changed color, they were pitch black with some mud on them.

    Looking at the still invisible road ahead, he couldn't help but start to doubt his life.

    I don't know how long it will take to go to this broken place where there are no people before and no ghosts after.

    He began to think of quitting, took out his mobile phone and planned to ask Xiao Liu to buy a pair of sneakers and come up to pick him up.

    As a result, I took it out and saw that the signal was zero.

    "I go! A foul word almost blurted out.

    When he was excited, he didn't pay attention, and stepped on a small raised stone next to him.

    "Ah!" He cried out in pain, his feet were already blistered, but being stepped on, that unspeakable feeling spread to his whole body.

    Cheng Zihang threw away the two shoes in his hand, jumped for a while with his injured foot in his arms, then lost his balance, and fell on the side railing...

    Xu Luofei and the others finally reached the terrace on the top of the mountain before dark.

    This terrace is very large and wide, covering more than 100 square meters.

    Near the edge, two large tents and several small tents have been set up.

    A group of people also spread a mat on the ground and sat around to eat dinner.

    There are men and women, and they should be about the same age as Xu Luofei and the others.

    Seeing someone coming up from behind, they looked over curiously.

    "Hey, there are beauties!" Someone exclaimed in a low voice.

    "Hello~" Two girls sitting on the mat waved and greeted them.

    "Hello." Yu Yaxin took Xu Luofei and Li Yu to catch their breath before replying.

    "Go to the side and buy some dinner. The uncle who sells rice just now said that he has something to do, and he will take the cable car to go home with his wife soon." Someone reminded him kindly.

    "Thank you." Yu Yaxin hurriedly led them to the small "restaurant" not far from the terrace - a simple small house similar to a barbecue stand.

    I bought three lunch boxes from the boss there, and the three of them went back to the terrace.

    At this time the weather has cooled down.

    Xu Luofei put her bag on the ground casually, then took out a tissue and wiped it on the ground, "Sister, sit here~"

    She wiped a large area, let Yu Yaxin sit in the middle, and Li Yu sat in the other side.

    Although his body is still warm due to the exercise just now, Xu Luofei was afraid of catching a cold, so he hurriedly told the two of them, "Sister ̄Xiaoyu ̄take out the clothes you brought and put them on first, or you will catch a cold." The

    three of them worked hard , First put on your clothes and have dinner before starting to set up the tent.

    Because they are all girls, they bought a big tent and slept together at night.

    After it was done, the group of people who arrived first asked them to go over and chat with each other.

    Thinking that there would be a helper on the road tomorrow, Yu Yaxin took Xu Luofei and Li Yu over there.

    After chatting with them, I found out that this group of people were college students, and they met here because the school had just started and there were no exams.

    There are five boys and four girls in total.

    There are two boys and two girls who are in a relationship, and the rest are single.

    One of the boys seemed to have taken a fancy to Yu Yaxin and kept courting her.

    Xu Luofei quickly noticed, she hugged Yu Yaxin's arm stickily and started acting coquettishly, "Sister, my shoulder hurts so much, and my calf is so sore too..."

    "Sister rub it for you~" Yu Yaxin's His attention was completely attracted by her, and he quickly rubbed her shoulders and legs.

    The courteous boy still didn't realize it, and wanted to say something, but was stopped by a girl beside him.

    The girl whispered something in his ear, the boy looked at Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin in surprise, and stopped moving in front of Yu Yaxin.

    At this time, the night was getting darker and the cold was getting heavier. Everyone couldn't bear it anymore and was planning to go back to the tent to sleep.

    Suddenly, one of the group of college students seemed to see something, and she took her own flashlight and shone in the direction she was facing.

    That's where they came from.

    "Ah..." the sharp voice pierced through the minds of everyone in an instant, arousing pimples on their bodies.

    "Ah! Where! Don't scare me!" The other three girls who were traveling with them were frightened by her and hurriedly hid behind the boys.

    "No way?" A few boys also shone their flashlights there.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin were also taken aback, they clenched their hands tightly and looked in the direction of the flashlight.

    The timid Li Yu didn't even dare to look at them, and covered her eyes and hid behind them.

    The person who came showed his original shape under the illumination of the flashlight.

    He was wearing a shirt and trousers that looked strange under such circumstances. The shirt was still stained a lot, and the trousers were also wrinkled.

    Although the man should look good, but his hair is messy, I don't know what he has experienced.

    He shouted, "Xinxin..."

    The voice sounded very resentful in everyone's ears.

    The abandoned male ghost took his life?

    A line of words appeared in the minds of this group of college students.

    Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin were shocked when they heard the "Xinxin".

    "Young Master Cheng, you didn't go back?!" Xu Luofei's mind went numb, looking at the situation, she still didn't know what happened...

    Yu Yaxin couldn't sit still when she saw her boyfriend who she made like a ghost.

    Xu Luofei also guessed what she was thinking, and hurriedly separated from her.

    It shouldn't be, why did it take so long to come up?

    How did you get this dirty outfit?

    Although Cheng Zihang's attributes are indeed natural scum, but his love for the heroine is real, and there is still a chance to reform, otherwise she would have thought of a way to separate the two of them.

    Xu Luofei began to rejoice that he was still able to climb up here without any accident, otherwise she would die of guilt...

    Cheng Zihang is cold and hungry now, and he doesn't even know how he managed to climb up.

    At the beginning, it was just because he was afraid of losing face, so he resisted not taking off his shoes, and his walking speed was at least twice as slow due to the soaked feet.

    It wasn't until later that I realized that I couldn't catch up with Xinxin and the others at this speed, so I took off the leather shoes on my feet.

    As a result, halfway through the chase, he stepped on a small stone, jumped reflexively, and fell off the guardrail on the side of the road, directly into the grass below, and almost fell into the creek.

    He finally climbed up and found his shoes, but it was dark not long after...

    He felt the darkness and climbed up carefully along the side railing...

    If I had known, he would never have listened to Xiao Liu! Deliberately pretending to be pitiful, and selling it is miserable!

    Wouldn't it be nice to change your equipment, put on some sneakers and go after Xinxin? !

    At this time, Cheng Zihang's stomach grumbled a few times at the right time.

    Cheng Zihang, who had never made such a fool of himself in front of other people, blushed blushing and thought to himself, this is a shame...

    The author has something to say: Cheng ·pretending to be pitiful turned into→really pathetic· Zihang (clutching his growling stomach): I understand a truth, which is to save face and suffer, but if you don't save face once in the beginning, it won't be like this!

    Xu Conscience Discovery Luo Fei (inner monologue): I can't bear to tease him after being so miserable.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-10-25 17:37:08 ̄2020-10-25 23:24:42  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles in the cabinet ; 1 bottle of Tang Qingning; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
51.3K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
18.8K 292 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...