The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

43

168 1 2
By MissXXX404

Chapter 43

    Xiao Liu thought for a while, "Cheng Shao, how about this, I will teach you a good way that I specially use to deal with my girlfriend's anger, the kind that has been tried and tested."

    Cheng Zihang's eyes lit up, and he stretched his head over, " What way?"

    Xu Luofei knew that Cheng Zihang had a low EQ, but he didn't expect his EQ to be so low.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin angry, it took her a long time to coax her to make her a little bit happier.

    In the plan made by the three of them, today is to go to a temple scenic spot on the outskirts of the city, and then go to climb the tall Wushan Mountain next to City C, and set up a tent to camp on Wushan Mountain at night.

    After the car that Yu Yaxin had arranged arrived, the three of them got into the car directly, confirmed the address with the driver, and the car drove away quickly.

    Cheng Zihang had already sat in his own car, and asked Xiao Liu to follow the car they had arranged for.

    After watching them get off the car in front of the temple gate, Cheng Zihang followed immediately.

    But what troubled him was that he never found a chance to use the method Xiao Liu taught him.

    Xiao Liu said that when coaxing a girlfriend, you have to be thick-skinned.

    Therefore, Cheng Zihang followed them shamelessly, trying to be the first to pay for them, but Yu Yaxin had already booked the tickets online, so she ignored him and scanned the QR code for the conductor.

    Cheng Zihang could only buy himself a ticket in embarrassment.

    He had never visited such a lesser-known scenic spot, but seeing the three discussing enthusiastically, he also tried to join the topic, but every time he spoke, he would be silent.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin's increasingly impatient face, Cheng Zihang finally learned to shut up.

    At noon, the three of them found a restaurant in the scenic spot for dinner. Cheng Zihang thought, this time, he will finally have a chance to use his universal banknote ability.

    As a result, when he was about to sit with the three of them, Yu Yaxin spoke.

    But it wasn't to him, but to the waiter next to him who handed the menu.

    "Hello, this gentleman is not with us, can you please help him find another seat?"

    Cheng Zihang just pulled out the chair and was in a state of half sitting.

    When Yu Yaxin said that, he seemed to be petrified.

    The waiter's gaze hovered between Yaxin and Cheng Zihang curiously.

    Xu Luofei hugged Yu Yaxin's arm affectionately, and echoed, "That's right, this gentleman is not with us~"

    Li Yu also nodded hesitantly, "Not with us." All

    three said so , the waiter, believe it or not, has to fix the problem.

    This time is not the peak season for tourism, and there are very few people in the restaurant, so if only two tables of people come to eat, and Cheng Zihang is placed on another table, it can be regarded as generating income.

    The waiter thought so, and walked to Cheng Zihang with a standard smile on his face, "Hello, sir, these three ladies said that you are not with them, can you please change places?"

    Cheng Zihang: "..."

    He frowned and looked at Yu Yaxin, but the other party ignored his existence, obviously not planning to help him out.

    Xu Luofei is also a watcher who doesn't think it's a big deal, so he probably wants to see him make a fool of himself.

    And Li Yu was unreliable after thinking about it.

    Cheng Zihang has never encountered such an embarrassing thing since he was so old.

    He was in a stalemate for two seconds, and the waiter's eyes had changed slightly, as if looking at him was like looking at some kind of pervert.

    With a stiff face, Cheng Zihang taught himself without a teacher, pretending that nothing happened, walked to the table next to him with a smirk and sat down.

    After ordering the meal, it was on the table.

    Xu Luofei clung close to Yu Yaxin again, serving her vegetables.

    But Cheng Zihang, who is the main palace, can't even go to the table, so he can only stare bitterly at the 'little vixen' to charm his girlfriend.

    With Xu Luofei's coquettish and foolishness, Yu Yaxin quickly forgot the culprit next to her who made her feel bad.

    On the other hand, Li Yu minimized his sense of existence, poking at the candy secretly with his eyes with pink filters.

    How long did Cheng Zihang feel sore after eating this meal?

    After visiting the interesting places in the temple, the three of them came to the place where the temple drew lots.

    Although the three girls are not superstitious, since they are here, they want to try their luck.

    Under the guidance of the monk next to them, after paying the incense money, the three of them sincerely burned incense in front of the Buddha statue one by one, and then used the lottery tube to draw their own lottery. lottery.

    What Xu Luofei drew turned out to be a rare top lottery, while Li Yu got a top lottery.

    Only Yu Yaxin, looking at the lottery in her hand, was a little dazed.

    "Sister, don't think too much, we are just here to play, this temple is so small, there are not many incense sticks, and the lottery is definitely not allowed, don't be sad, or I will exchange mine with you~" Xu Luofei said After finishing speaking in a low voice, he held up his Shang Shang sign and stuffed it into her hand.

    Yu Yaxin was dumbfounded by her, and returned the lottery to her, "Feifei, you said it yourself, we are just here to play, sister doesn't care, let's go, let's get the lottery."

    She signaled Li Yu to follow.

    The three of them came to the master who unwrapped the lottery on the other side.

    Cheng Zihang didn't have it, nor was he going to smoke it.

    He silently followed behind the three of them like a shadow.

    Li Yu explained it first, and what he explained was love. The master said a few good words.

    What Xu Luofei understood was friendship, and of course this one won't disappoint her.

    In the end, Yu Yaxin is also love.

    "It's not necessarily safe to be lucky or bad. It's difficult to think forward or backward. Don't stick to yourself for the rest of your life. Don't let go of a few things and don't take the lead (1). Since what the lady explained is love, I'm afraid it will inevitably be hurt in this relationship. Not necessarily your beloved."

    Xu Luofei was taken aback when he saw Yu Yaxin's expression.

    Cheng Zihang, who was behind, also heard this release, and his brows frowned.

    When Xu Luofei came out holding Yu Yaxin's arm, he stopped them.

    "Xinxin, don't believe these nonsense, the relationship between the two of us will definitely last for a long time, not just casual people are qualified to talk about it!"

    Yu Yaxin gave him an inexplicable look.

    "Sister, love is only a small part of life. No matter what, no matter when, you still have me. You see, I just drew the lottery of friendship. When I drew the lottery just now, what I thought was You, I will always be by your side from now on~" Xu Luofei shook her arm delicately, pulling her attention back.

    Yu Yaxin patted her head in relief.

    "Let's go."

    Cheng Zihang was ignored again.

    Only Li Yu from behind glanced at him and secretly lit a candle for him in his heart. You see how fragrant the relationship between sisters and sisters is, even the Buddha is biased towards them.

    Cheng Zihang didn't know what she was complaining about, but his sense of crisis deepened.

    Is there anything worse than asking your girlfriend to draw a love lottery just when she's mad?

    He followed the three people in front out of the monastery.

    Then I saw them waiting for the bus by the side of the road.

    Cheng Zihang knew that if he went over, he would still be rejected, so he had to wait two or three meters away from them with self-knowledge.

    Xiao Liu drove over with great insight and stopped not far from Cheng Zihang.

    Xu Luofei and the others went straight to Wushan for their next destination.

    They came to the foot of the mountain, and then began to purchase the things they needed to use on the top of the mountain.

    Tents and sleeping bags are essential.

    Although it is summer now, the temperature at the top of the mountain is very different from that at the bottom of the mountain, especially at night, so thick clothes are also very necessary.

    Food is said to be bought on the mountain, although it is expensive, but in order not to take up space in the hiking bag, they put it first, but they still bought some chocolate and compressed biscuits in order to maintain their strength and just in case.

    Water, umbrellas, insect repellent...

    Cheng Zihang was still a little dazed after following them, and didn't react.

    Cheng Zihang only looked at his equipment when they were walking towards the road up the Wushan Mountain.

    Good guy, shirt, trousers and leather shoes...

    But it seems too late for someone to bring things over now, Yu Yaxin and the others have already started to go up.

    Suddenly, the method of coaxing his girlfriend that Xiao Liu had told him before flashed through his mind.

    Cheng Zihang was cruel, and without any preparations, he followed Yu Yaxin and the others up.

    Soon, he found out how bad his choice was.

    At first, in order to express himself, he deliberately chased after her, trying to help Yu Yaxin with her backpack.

    Yu Yaxin ignored him, and didn't pay attention to what he was wearing.

    Only Xu Luofei and Li Yu looked at him in surprise, then turned their heads away as if they hadn't seen it.

    The three girls chose suitable clothes and shoes because they were going to climb the mountain. Although they each carried a large mountaineering bag, they supported each other and walked steadily.

    Cheng Zihang is different. He usually travels by car and doesn't need to walk very far. Although he has the habit of exercising, he wears leather shoes to climb mountains. The moccasins, which fit perfectly and were comfortable, began to struggle with his heels.

    Half an hour later, Cheng Zihang looked down at his feet and shoes, uncomfortably twisted his heels in the shoes, and continued to climb up behind Yu Yaxin and the others.

    After forty minutes passed, he began to try to squeeze his foot into the front of the shoe so that his heel would be more comfortable.

    Fifty minutes later, he noticed that his toes were also a little hot.

    An hour later, he felt what seemed to be a blister on his little toe.

    He really wanted to take off his shoes, but his self-esteem as a president and the uneven stone road under his feet made him give up this idea.

    Cheng Zihang never knew that just wearing leather shoes to climb a mountain could cause so much pain to himself.

    But he will never give up.

    Until...he accidentally stepped on a small stone, slipped, and with a 'bang' sound, he knelt hard on one knee on the road.

    The author has something to say: the undersigned content marked (1) was excerpted from a suitable excerpt found on Du Niang.

    Then the big pig’s trotters went up the mountain on purpose...

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-10-24 22:50:13 ̄2020-10-25 17:37:08  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: After much deliberation, I decided to change the name, 10 bottles of Bio; 5 bottles of Qianchuanxing, 123123; 2 bottles of Yunxiu, Daowan; 1 bottle of Mango Daifuku; I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 109 31
In the depths of despair, Yu Xinyan's life was a series of heartbreaking trials and tribulations. Used by her adoptive parents to settle their debts...
130K 2.1K 74
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 福气包的七零小日子 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Tian Xiao is the real daughter who was replaced at birth. Before, there was a reborn girl who wanted...
80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...