The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

41

179 3 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 41

    After Su Jia celebrated her birthday, Xu Luofei drove Yu Yaxin back to the flower shop and continued to work together.

    In the next few days, Yu Yaxin kept observing her, and found that she was still happy on the surface, but in fact, every time she was alone, she would be in a daze for no reason.

    Things are looking bad.

    Yu Yaxin had no choice but to help Xu Luofei if she didn't tell her.

    After thinking about it, I can only take her with me every time I go out, and call her to join me when I have any work I can do, so as to reduce the time she spends thinking about it alone.

    When I finally finished the planning of Cheng's branch's new store, I asked my brother to deliver the goods and put them in order, and the days that followed were much more leisurely.

    A large sum of money arrived in the account, and Yu Yaxin looked at the statement, and suddenly had an idea, thinking of a good way to mediate Feifei's mood.

    After finishing the work in hand, Yu Yaxin called Xu Luofei and Li Yu over for a small meeting.

    "Ah? Sister, what's wrong?" Xu Luofei opened her big cute eyes and looked at her innocently.

    Li Yu is also a little strange, their small flower shop has never had any meetings from the beginning to the end of the year.

    "We've been working hard for the past few days. The rent from the store has already been paid. I thought about it. There are no festivals recently, and it happens to be a sluggish period for flower shops. Why don't we go on a public trip?"

    " Public travel?!" Li Yu's eyes lit up instantly.

    Xu Luofei also looked surprised, "Sister, is it just the three of us?"

    "Well, it's just the three of us."

    Xu Luofei and Li Yu don't have boyfriends, and Cheng Zihang is probably very busy, so he probably doesn't have time to be with them.

    "Okay, okay!" Xu Luofei's expression brightened in a second.

    "Then let's discuss where to go, Feifei, Xiaoyu, do you have any places you want to go?" Yu Yaxin asked.

    Li Yu himself is rather homely and rarely travels, "I can do it, look at Feifei." The

    two of them stared at Xu Luofei together.

    "Where are you going..." Xu Luofei lowered his eyes, "How about going to City C in Province S next to us?"

    "City?" Yu Yaxin thought for a while, "It's really good there, with many attractions, There are also a lot of snacks...Xiao Yu, what do you think?"

    Li Yu: "Okay!"

    So the itinerary was decided.

    The three of them were searching and discussing attractions, snacks and strategies in City C with great interest.

    Yu Yaxin was so absorbed in the chat that she didn't even notice that she had received a message on her mobile phone.

    When it was almost time to get off work, the three of them were still immersed in the joy of going out together.

    A car suddenly stopped outside the store, the door opened, and a long leg stepped out from inside.

    Cheng Zihang happened to be not busy today, so after finishing his work, he sent a message to his girlfriend, and then rushed over without stopping.

    As soon as I entered the store, I heard three people discussing something very enthusiastically.

    Words like "C city hot pot, skewers", "Tianchi", "mountain climbing, homestay" came out of their mouths, which made Cheng Zihang feel a little strange.

    "What are you guys discussing?" Cheng Zihang asked.

    The three people who were talking stopped at the same time, Xu Luofei and Li Yu looked at Yu Yaxin, and under their eager gaze, Yu Yaxin turned to look at her boyfriend.

    "We're discussing about traveling the day after tomorrow." Yu Yaxin said truthfully.

    It is impossible to hide this matter from him, sooner or later it will be said.     Cheng Zihang

    's face became a little unhappy, and he felt a little wronged, "Who are you with?

    "

, he felt a little relieved.

    He glanced in Li Yu's direction.

    Ever since he added Li Yu's Wechat and asked her to help keep an eye on Xinxin and Xu Luofei, she only took the initiative to send herself a message two or three times, and it was only after he asked that she would talk about Xinxin and the others' situation.

    Li Yu saw the sign in his eyes, and quickly pretended to smile.

    "Just the three of you? Will it be unsafe, or should I ask some people to go with you?" Cheng Zihang couldn't get away the day after tomorrow, otherwise he would follow by himself.

    "No need, the current law and order will not be dangerous. Three people are enough." Yu Yaxin didn't want to be too troublesome.

    When the three of them were discussing just now, they mentioned the location. In city C in the neighboring province, Cheng Zihang nodded thoughtfully and stopped asking.

    Seeing his expression, Xu Luofei slightly curled his lips.

    On the third day, the three of them arrived in City C, went to the attractions there first, and then went to the most famous snack street to eat at night.

    They were walking together at first, but because there were a lot of people in the snack street, Yu Yaxin noticed that Xu Luofei who was following her had disappeared when she didn't pay attention.

    She and Li Yu hurriedly looked for her around, not knowing where Xu Luofei was taken by the abortion, they searched for a long time but couldn't find her.

    Later, I took the mobile phone to make a call, but the opposite party was prompted that it had been turned off.

    Thinking of Xu Luofei's recent mood disturbance, Yu Yaxin was so frightened that she almost went to call the police.

    As a result, when she and Li Yu walked to the end of the street, they found Xu Luofei standing there pitifully, looking around on tiptoe, probably looking for them too.

    Yu Yaxin hurried over with Li Yu.

    "Sister!" Xu Luofei also found them, rushed into her arms excitedly, and then said tearfully, "Sister, why are you missing?"

    "We're scared to death, Feifei, are you alright?" Yu Yaxin He and Li Yu checked her nervously.

    "Why did I call you when the phone was turned off?"

    Xu Luofei pitifully took out the phone, and then showed them.

    Power off automatically.

    After Xu Luofei was so frightened, Yu Yaxin and Li Yu were not in the mood to go shopping in the snack street anymore.

    After buying some special snacks, the two took Xu Luofei back to the hotel.

    Without them noticing, Xu Luofei inserted the detective's business card he found after he separated from them into his travel bag.

    The three of them booked a deluxe standard room, the kind with two beds in one room.

    At night, Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin slept together.

    Early the next morning, there was a sudden knock on the door of their room.

    Yu Yaxin originally planned to get up and open the door, but Xu Luofei slept soundly holding her waist.

    Li Yu couldn't bear to let people interrupt this scene, so she whispered something to Yu Yaxin, and got up to open the door to check the situation.

    She opened the door and looked, her eyes widened instantly, and she whispered, "Cheng... Young Master Cheng, why are you here?"

    "I'm done with work, come here to accompany Xinxin, is she inside?" Navigate inside and explore.

    "Hey...they are still sleeping!" Li Yu hurriedly opened her hands and blocked the door.

    Cheng Zihang glanced at her with his eyes, and laughed in a low voice, "Why do I feel that you have a guilty conscience?"

    "What guilty conscience?" Li Yu didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

    "I asked you last night how you slept, and you told me that each of you shared a room, but what I see now is not like this..." Cheng Zihang squinted at her.

    "The three of you sleep in one room, do you all sleep together, or do you share a bed and the two of them share a bed?"

    The voices of the two were kept very low. Yu Yaxin who was inside felt a little strange seeing Li Yu whispering to someone at the door, but in order not to affect Xu Luofei, she didn't ask.

    "Xinxin is my girlfriend. I think you can tell whether Xu Luofei's heart is really pure. I didn't expect you to cover her up and deceive me?" Cheng Zihang was really angry.

    "I..." Li Yu really felt guilty this time.

    Cheng Zihang raised his head and took a step forward.

    Li Yu finally put his hand down.

    When Cheng Zihang came this time, he realized that something was wrong with Li Yu, so he deliberately came so early, just to see the real situation.

    After entering, he found two people lying on the bed by the window.

    Because the curtains were drawn and the lights were not turned on, I couldn't see the specific situation clearly.

    Yu Yaxin was also looking at this side.

    Against the light, she couldn't see Cheng Zihang's face clearly, but this figure gave her a sense of familiarity.

    It's just that she's not sure.

    Cheng Zihang must be very busy, how could he appear here early in the morning?

    But how could Li Yu let a man in?

    "Little..." Yu Yaxin was about to call her.

    As a result, the man 'snaked' and pressed the light switch in the room with special force.

    Yu Yaxin's eyes were dazzled by the sudden light stimulation, and she quickly blocked the light with her hands.

    With the help of the light, Cheng Zihang finally saw the situation inside. Although Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei were wearing pajamas, they were entangled.

    Yu Yaxin was fine, sleeping very well.

    But Xu Luofei was different, wrapped around his girlfriend like an octopus, with his arms wrapped around his waist, his legs wrapped around his legs, and his head was still buried in a place he hadn't even touched before.

    Although they were covered with a quilt, because of Xu Luofei's sleeping position, half of the quilt was lifted.

    Cheng Zihang's eyes seemed to be on fire, and he walked towards them angrily.

    "Xu Luofei! Get up!"

    He reached out to grab Xu Luofei's collar.

    Yu Yaxin was stunned, "Zihang, why are you here?"

    Seeing that he moved Xu Luofei next to her without saying a word, she quickly turned half of her body with difficulty to protect him, "What are you doing?" Huh?" The

    two of them were already very close together, but with Yu Yaxin's turn, Xu Luofei's lips in his sleep directly rubbed against her neck.

    Yu Yaxin didn't notice, but Cheng Zihang was already furious. Seeing this scene, he exploded, "You still protect this little vixen!"

    "What are you talking about?" Yu Yaxin frowned.

    Xu Luofei also finally woke up leisurely, just as she reached out to hold Yu Yaxin's hand, intending to rub her eyes, a big hand grabbed her towards her.

    "Ah! Sister!"

    She was so frightened that she hurried back into Yu Yaxin's arms, and Yu Yaxin quickly covered her with a quilt.

    Cheng Zihang was so angry that he kept pointing at the two of them, not knowing what to say.

    Li Yu sneaked in, looked at his back, and held back a smile.

    The author has something to say: The real Shura field is here~

    Xu·Chacha·Luo Fei: Sister, he is like this, I am so scared...

    Yu Yaxin (touching her head): Not afraid, not afraid...

    Cheng Zihang (breathing fire): Ahhhhhh Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah! Mad!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during 2020-10-23 22:39:17 ̄2020-10-24 17:07:18  ̄Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: dark 12 bottles ; Bu wants to eat 3 bottles of sugar; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
274K 7.9K 134
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
51.3K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...