The correct way for a green t...

Galing kay MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

40

190 1 0
Galing kay MissXXX404

Chapter 40

    Su Jia didn't like a noisy environment. Ever since she married into the Xu family, the Xu family had hardly held any banquets to show their respect for her.

    Even if Xu Shicheng went bankrupt within a few years, and later climbed up with Su Jia's dowry, when he needed his wife's diplomacy the most, he would always act like the most caring husband in the world, and would not ask Su Jia to accompany him Go to other noisy places.

    So in the same circle, Xu Shicheng was famous for doting on his wife, and every time everyone saw him, he was single.

    Every year when Su Jia or other members of Xu's family celebrated their birthdays, they only held a family banquet and invited a few relatives and friends.

    This year is also the same as previous years.

    However, Su Jia's mood this time was much better than usual, because her daughter said that she would bring her older sister back to congratulate her.

    This is the first time Feifei brought her friends back.

    Su Zhen, Su Zhen's wife, Jian Huang, and Su Yichen had already arrived the day before, and Xu Shicheng also returned home a few days earlier.

    Besides them, Su Jia also invited a like-minded friend whom she met while learning yoga.

    After get off work, Yu Yaxin got into Xu Luofei's car and drove to Xu's house.

    She originally wanted to buy a more expensive gift, but Xu Luofei said that her mother prefers delicate and romantic things, and then suggested that she design a flower arrangement as a gift.

    While driving, Xu Luofei took time to glance at Yu Yaxin, seeing her frequently looking at the flower arrangements in the back seat, her face was a little embarrassed.

    "Sister~Sister, what I said is true. Compared with those luxury items, my mother will definitely like your flower arrangements more. Besides, as a flower arranger who has won the championship, my sister should feel confident That's right, you know, the works of famous flower arrangers are hard to buy."

    "But I'm not famous either..." Yu Yaxin smiled helplessly.

    "What does that matter? The gift only needs to be sincere~"

    Yu Yaxin suddenly thought of the gifts they gave each other with totally unequal value when they met for the first time, and she was speechless.

    To raise an innocent child like Feifei, her parents would definitely not be secular people, and she really doesn't need to feel too troubled by it.

    After arriving at Xu's house, Yu Yaxin found out that everything Xu Luofei said was true.

    Her mother is a very beautiful and temperamental person. When she saw the flower arrangement in her hand, a surprised expression appeared on her face.

    "Hello, Auntie, I wish you a happy birthday."

    "You are the elder sister that Feifei said, right? You are indeed talented and beautiful. Thank you for your gift. I like it very much." Su Jia took the flower arrangement that Yaxin handed over with both hands. .

    Xu's family banquet is very simple, just sit together for dinner and chat after dinner.

    Recently, Xu Shicheng and Xu Luofei had only talked on the phone a few times. After seeing each other, he suddenly found that she had grown estranged from him, and instead became closer to Su Jia.

    Although he also sweetly called "Dad", but it was not like usual. After seeing him, he has been acting like a baby around him.

    Compared to him, Xu Luofei was very cute in front of everyone else, but in front of her, she seemed a little reserved.

    He wasn't the only one who saw this. Everyone present, except for Su Jia's friend who came to the door for the first time and Yu Yaxin, everyone else noticed a trace of it.

    But it's normal for the daughter to get closer to her mother when she grows up, so they didn't think much about it.

    But in Yu Yaxin's eyes, what she saw was different.

    Although she and Xu Luofei haven't known each other for a long time, because Xu Luofei often sticks with her, she knows many of Xu Luofei's little actions and habits very well.

    When Xu Luofei gets close to a person, she will always stick to that person's side, just like her, and when she doesn't like a person, she will subconsciously stay away from that person, just like Cheng Zihang.

    Now, she is very enthusiastic towards everyone, but she doesn't like her biological father very much.

    There must be something strange here.

    However, this is Xu Luofei's private matter, so it's not for her to get involved.

    But based on the principle of loving Wu and Wu, Yu Yaxin's impression of Xu Shicheng also became not very good.

    After a big dinner together, they talked for a while in the living room.

    Su Jia, her friend, Su Zhen, and Jian Huang decided to play mahjong, but Xu Shicheng didn't interfere, but ran to the study on the second floor alone under the excuse of business affairs.

    At that moment, Yu Yaxin felt that Xu Luofei's expression seemed to have changed, and the smile on his face faded.

    "Feifei, what's the matter?" Yu Yaxin asked her in a low voice.

    Xu Luofei shook his head quickly, "It's...it's okay, sister, let's go and watch mom and the others play cards."

    Yu Yaxin saw that she didn't seem to be okay, but Xu Luofei didn't say anything, and she didn't force her.

    Sitting in the chess and card room, Yu Yaxin could still feel that Xu Luofei was a little restless, and the doubts in her heart grew even bigger.

    After a while.

    Xu Luofei found an excuse to go to the bathroom, and left the chess and card room.

    Yu Yaxin thought about it, and felt that it hurt her to be alone when she was in a bad mood, so she followed her out.

    When she went out, she saw Xu Luofei timidly going up the spiral staircase next to her.

    Yu Yaxin wondered in her heart, she was clearly at her own home, why did Feifei act like a thief?

    Out of politeness, she didn't follow.

    Not long after Xu Luofei went up, Aunt Li, the servant of the Xu family, came out of the kitchen, "Miss Yu, why are you here alone?"

    "Oh, it's okay, I'm waiting for Feifei." Sat down on the sofa in the living room.

    About ten minutes later, Xu Luofei came down again.

    It's just that she, who was still lively and pleasant just now, seemed to have lost her soul, with wet tears hanging on her face, and her eyes were red, she must have just cried.

    While sobbing, she held on to the handrail of the stairs and walked down the stairs. Halfway through, she almost stepped on the air and rolled down.

    "Feifei!" Yu Yaxin was terrified, but fortunately Xu Luofei was steady on the armrest.

    When she shouted, Xu Luofei also reacted, turned her head hastily, wiped her face with her hands a few times indiscriminately, and then turned around with her red eyes and small nose, trying to pretend that nothing happened, " Sister, why did you come out?"

    Yu Yaxin went up, checked her feet, and after making sure that there was nothing wrong, she took her hand and brought her down.

    "Feifei, what's wrong with you?" Yu Yaxin didn't want to ask at first, but Xu Luofei was so lost that she didn't look at the road and almost hurt herself, so she had to ask.

    "It's okay..." Xu Luofei pursed his lips, unwilling to answer.

    The first time Yu Yaxin saw her like this, she touched her head with distress and disapproval, "If you have any problems, you can tell my sister, even if my sister can't help you solve it, she can help you think about it." There is a way."

    Hearing her words, Xu Luofei pursed her mouth in grievance, just when Yaxin thought she would tell her, she didn't know what she thought of, shrugged her nose, and swallowed the words back.

    Yu Yaxin sighed, a flash of light suddenly flashed in her mind.

    Feifei's father went upstairs just now. Does Feifei's reaction have something to do with her father?

    But would Feifei's father do something to make Feifei cry? Could it be that he beat her and scolded her?

    But Feifei is so cute, and her father seems to love her quite a lot, so it shouldn't be so.

    Besides, nothing happened, and it was too late for parents to love their children, so how could they be willing to let her cry like this?

    The two walked to the sofa and sat down.

    "Sister, can you let me lean in your arms?" Xu Luofei lowered his head.

    Yu Yaxin didn't answer, but patted her head and hugged her into his arms.

    Xu Luofei didn't cry anymore, but Yu Yaxin knew that her mood hadn't improved.

    If it was a trivial matter that happened in the past, although Feifei would take the opportunity to act coquettishly and ask her for a hug or something, her mood would not be depressed for so long. After being intimate with her for a while, she would cheer up and say to her, "Be comforted by my sister, and my mood will immediately improve~"

    However, Feifei lost control of her emotions for too long this time.

    Yu Yaxin was very worried, what happened to her this time was definitely not small.

    Xu Luofei just lay silently in Yu Yaxin's arms for nearly half an hour.

    Yu Yaxin's arms were a little numb.

    Feeling her muscles move, Xu Luofei sat up suddenly as if awakened from a dream.

    She looked at Yu Yaxin's arm guiltily, and quickly reached out to rub it, "I'm sorry sister, I made your arm numb, right?"

    "It's okay." Yu Yaxin rubbed her head with the other hand , "Are you feeling better now?"

    Xu Luofei rubbed her arms earnestly while nodding vigorously.

    There was still a trace of grievance in that tense look.

    "Okay, it's really all right." Yu Yaxin pulled her arm away from her.

    Judging by her appearance, this matter should be difficult to pass.

    Yu Yaxin scratched her little nose, "The most important thing is to be happy in everything, don't

    overthink it." "Yes." Xu Luofei nodded vigorously again.

    This time it looks really better.

    When Su Jia and the others came out after playing cards, the two were talking and laughing, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

    The few people who didn't know anything glanced at them, and then looked at each other, all of them were very satisfied with Feifei as a friend.

    It was almost ten o'clock at this time, and when Yu Yaxin saw them playing cards, she realized that she should go back.

    She stood up and was about to speak when Xu Luofei interrupted her.

    "Sister, it's so late, you can stay at my house and sleep overnight, we will go to work together tomorrow." Xu Luofei drooped the inner corners of his eyes, looking at her pitifully.

    "That's right, Yaxin can just sleep at our house for one night, we have everything at home." Su Jia also echoed.

    "Yes, it's very late now, just sleep here for one night, and go to work with Feifei tomorrow, it's just right." Aunt Su also persuaded.

    Before Yu Yaxin spoke, they had already enthusiastically asked Aunt Li to help prepare toiletries and pajamas.

    Yu Yaxin was a little dumbfounded, and if she refused again, it would seem a little hypocritical.

    "Okay, I'll bother you then."

    "Sister sleeps with me!" Xu Luofei said happily while supporting her arm.

    Aunt Li knew that she was talking to her, so she quickly responded with a smile, "Okay, then I'll put the things I prepared in Feifei's room later."

    "Thank you, Aunt Li," Yu Yaxin said.

    "Then mother, uncle, aunt, aunt, cousin, good night, let's go to bed~" Xu Luofei said to them, and then pulled Yu Yaxin to start walking.

    "Good night, uncles, aunts and cousins." There

    are quite a lot of rooms upstairs, Xu Luofei led Yu Yaxin past the fork in the first corridor.

    Yu Yaxin noticed that Xu Luofei glanced over there, and a thoughtful look flickered across her eyes.

    It seems that the source of Feifei's emotions tonight is there, while everyone else is downstairs, only Feifei's father is on the second floor, so it must have something to do with her father.

    It's just that only Feifei knows exactly what's going on.

    After walking to the second fork in the road, Xu Luofei turned in with Yu Yaxin.

    The sunny room on the far right is hers.

    The two had another chat in the room, and Aunt Li quickly delivered the matching washing tools and pajamas, "These are new, Miss Yu can use them at ease."

    "Thank you." Yu Yaxin said again.

    "Sister, do you want to take a shower first?" Xu Luofei asked her.

    "Let's wash Feifei first. Look, the corners of her eyes are crying, and she has turned into a dirty Feifei." Yu Yaxin jokingly pinched her fleshy little face.

    "Sister Dirty must also like it." Xu Luofei pouted and flirted with her for a while before going to the bathroom.

    Yu Yaxin looked at her back as she entered, feeling a little worried.

    Feifei's condition still hasn't recovered.

    Before she could think of anything else, her cell phone rang suddenly.

    He took it out and saw that it was a video call from Cheng Zihang.

    Yu Yaxin looked around, and although she didn't see anything private, she still hung up.

    After hanging up, Cheng Zihang's message followed closely.

    [Why doesn't Xinxin accept my video? ]

    Yu Yaxin replied: [It's not convenient now, I'm in Feifei's room. ]

    Cheng Zihang: [? ? ? ? ]

    The author has something to say: Cheng Zihang: What the hell? You secretly got together again behind my back? ?

    Group chat [tea dregs stewed in a pot]

    [Group owner] Xu Luofei: Today I received another message from a cute little girl named Yuexi, the following is the original text.

    [Group owner] Xu Luofei: Send a message to Feifei: Please continue to broadcast the Shura field live!

    [Group owner] Xu Luofei: Okay, I received it.

    [Group member] Wang Ziyi (bubbling): What what? What am I missing?

    [Group member] Mingzhi Che: Check in.

    [Group member] Cheng Zihang: @许罗菲香馨Why is it in your room? Give me an explanation!

    [Group member] Li Yu: What what? Really? The younger sister has come from behind? Ahhh mama I got it for real!

    [Group member] Mingzhi Che:!

    [Group member] Wang Ziyi:!

    [Group member] Zhao Minghao: What? Sister-in-law cheated? !

    [Group leader] Xu Luofei: Hee hee...

    [Group member] Yu Yaxin (belated):? ? ?

    Off-site

    [group owner] Xu Luofei: Welcome to Sishui, Mujinhuakai, and Muxu to join the group chat!

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me during the period of 2020-10-23 17:47:20 ̄2020-10-23 22:39:17  ̄Thank you for the little angel who cast mines: Wanxing 1

    Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of aoyi; 2 bottles of Xiaolaiwu Zhanyi; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.8K 292 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...
21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
5K 78 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
51.2K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...