The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

39

261 2 2
By MissXXX404

Chapter 39

    Will weeding hurt? !

    Xu Luofei almost died laughing at his brain circuit.

    Not only was she smiling in her heart, but it also showed on her face.

    Yu Yaxin and her looked at each other, both of them pursed their lips together, suppressing the laughter that was about to blurt out.

    Sure enough, a straight man is the best partner to deal with Bai Lian, Xu Luofei gave Cheng Zihang a thumbs up.

    "What's wrong?" Cheng Zihang was puzzled when he saw the different performances of the three of them.

    "It's okay, it's okay, Young Master Cheng, you continue to talk." Xu Luofei leaned on Yaxin's shoulder.

    Zhao Xuerou didn't answer Cheng Zihang's question, she smiled awkwardly, and began to wonder if she came here to seek abuse.

    The development of the whole thing deviated from her expectations.

    Originally, she was still thinking about using what happened to Yaxin before to make her lose her composure in front of Cheng Zihang.

    This will make Cheng Zihang suspicious, and then he will ask Yu Yaxin, or investigate by himself.

    But all of this was destroyed by Xu Luofei who was beside Yu Yaxin.

    Zhao Xuerou gritted her teeth with hatred, but what hit her the most was Cheng Zihang's attitude towards her today.

    This inevitably made her wonder if he had noticed something.

    She never expected that the few words Xu Luofei said when she first started getting close to Yu Yaxin made Cheng Zihang's understanding go to the sky.

    "Zihang, why are you a little weird today?" Zhao Xuerou asked.

    The previous few repayments were fine, let her decide.

    "How am I surprised?" Cheng Zihang looked up at her with a condescending aura that he never had before.

    You're not surprised, what a good girl can do, she insists on following Xu Luofei's lead and grabbing a girlfriend from me.

    Zhao Xuerou stopped talking, she lowered her head with a hurt face.

    Cheng Zihang secretly scolded her for being shameless, and imitated Xu Luofei, pretending to be pitiful in front of his girlfriend.

    But her ability is not half as good as his 'Qingmei', his 'Qingmei' tears come and stop as soon as he says, but she can only pretend.

    Tch, the combat power is too low.

    Cheng Zihang turned his head away with a look of disdain, but when he saw Xu Luofei lying on his girlfriend's shoulder, the two of them were sticky together, he started to feel sore again.

    In order to separate the two, Cheng Zihang had to rack his brains to come up with a good excuse.

    "Xinxin, are you hungry? I'll send someone to bring you some supper."

    This time, there will be no miscalculation, each bowl of noodle soup, I don't believe that Xu Luofei can even eat noodles and give Xinxin a bite!

    Yu Yaxin looked down at Xu Luofei inquiringly.

    Xu Luofei's thoughts turned a few times, how could she not understand the intention of the big pig's hooves, she opened her innocent big eyes, "Sister, I'm not very hungry..."

    Yu Yaxin was indeed a little hungry, and Cheng Zihang He said, "Then order for the two of us."

    Cheng Zihang was about to send a message to the manager of the club with his mobile phone when he heard two coughs.

    He looked up, and saw Zhao Xuerou, who was ignored by the three of them, covering her mouth with a handkerchief.

    He suddenly thought of something, turned his head and said to Yaxin, "Why don't we go to another place to eat..."

    Zhao Xuerou froze, and understood the unfinished meaning of Cheng Zihang's words.

    Didn't she just want to attract Cheng Zihang's attention and tell him that there is another person here?

    But Cheng Zihang only noticed that she was coughing.

    Eat somewhere else? Doesn't it mean that you despise her?

    "Did I influence you? Then I'll go out." Zhao Xuerou made a gesture to stand up.

    According to past experience, generally when she voluntarily speaks out like this, other people will feel a little embarrassed, and then they will speak out to persuade them to stay.

    It's just that from when she slowly stood up to when she was about to walk away, no one spoke.

    Zhao Xuerou looked in their direction, and was immediately furious.

    Cheng Zihang took the phone and handed it to Yu Yaxin, "Xinxin, let's see what you want to eat."

    Yu Yaxin took it naturally, and then Xu Luofei also lay on her shoulder, and the three of them stared at the phone screen seriously. One's attention was on her.

    Just when Zhao Xuerou stared at them, Cheng Zihang suddenly raised his head again, just in time to see this scene.

    "Ah..." Zhao Xuerou hastily covered the front with her hands to cover up, "Something seems to have gotten into my eyes."

    This pretentious acting did not deceive Cheng Zihang, but it did fool Zhao Xuefeng who just came back from the outside Living.

    After coming out of the singing hall, Zhao Xuerou said that she was not feeling well, and asked Zhao Xuefeng to go back to the car to help her get some medicine, but when Zhao Xuefeng arrived in the car, he found that today's medicine was not brought.

    In the middle of the night, Zhao Xuefeng drove to a pharmacy far away to buy the imported medicine that his younger sister needed.

    When I came back, I found that my sister was not in the lobby, so I asked the girls sitting in the lobby, and they said she had come to this cubicle.

    After coming over, Zhao Xuerou said that she seemed to have something in her eyes.

    Zhao Xuefeng went up in a hurry, checking and comforting his sister with distress and guilt.

    Cheng Zihang just watched with cold eyes.

    After meeting Zhao Xuefeng and his sister by the way, he has always been like this, as long as Zhao Xuerou said something uncomfortable, he would be extremely nervous.

    Because he regarded Zhao Xuefeng as a friend, and Zhao Xuefeng protected Zhao Xuerou like an eyeball, which inevitably affected him.

    So when he was dating Xinxin last time, when he saw Zhao Xuerou said that he sprained his ankle, Cheng Zihang was impatient, so he left his girlfriend behind, hurriedly sent Zhao Xuerou to the hospital, and even notified Zhao Xuefeng to come over.

    That time, he didn't see Zhao Xuerou's test results, so Zhao Xuefeng told him not to waste his time and let him leave.

    Now that I think about it, the whole thing was full of loopholes.

    Do ordinary people sprain their feet suddenly after walking a little?

    Combined with the way Zhao Xuerou looked at him just now, Cheng Zihang quickly deduced a result.

    That's why Zhao Xuerou deliberately sabotaged his date with Xinxin last time because she was jealous of him!

    Want to snatch Xinxin away from him? Go dreaming!

    Cheng Zihang watched Zhao Xuefeng circle around his sister impatiently, and immediately felt that he was very pitiful, being fooled into a fool by his biological sister.

    But Zhao Xuerou is not a good woman, he must strictly guard against her in the future, and will never let her get close to Xinxin again!

    Zhao Xuefeng greeted Cheng Zihang, and quickly took Zhao Xuerou away.

    After this birthday party, Xu Luofei finally helped the big pig's trotters 'see' Zhao Xuerou's true face.

    When it was over, seeing that Yu Yaxin had regained her mood, Xu Luofei breathed a sigh of relief.

    But when they parted, Yu Yaxin suddenly leaned into her ear and asked, "Feifei, do you know something?"

    Xu Luofei didn't answer, but just rubbed against her shoulder, "Sister, I will protect you." Yours."

    Afterwards, Yu Yaxin never asked this question again, but when she treated Xu Luofei, she became more pampered and obedient.

    A few days later, Xu Luofei received a call from Yuanshen's father, Xu Shicheng.

    He said that it will be the original mother's birthday in a few days, so he is on his way back.

    Of course, his main purpose is not this, but something else.

    "Luo Fei, how is your relationship with Zihang going? This time your mother celebrates her birthday, do you want to invite him to your house as a guest? Although your mother doesn't like to spend her birthday too extravagantly, but this time is different , if it is the future son-in-law who visits, she will definitely not mind too much." Xu Shicheng's greasy uncle voice came from the phone.

    This means that they want to hold a banquet under Cheng Zihang's name?

    Xu Luofei sneered from the bottom of his heart, but he said in a delicate voice, "Dad, you are too impatient, I only reunited with him for a few days..."

    This little girl's voice successfully deceived Xu Shicheng, "It's okay, it's okay, Luo Fei, take your time, Dad is just offering a suggestion, there will be more opportunities in the future."

    Xu Luofei played with his hair, opportunities, he had to discover them himself.

    "By the way, Dad, after you come back this time, you should stay at home for a long time, right?" After all, you have been with the illegitimate child of the third child for more than a month, aren't you bored?

    "Uh... I should stay at home with your mother for a while." Xu Shicheng replied.

    Xu Luofei had an idea in mind, and after a few words to deal with him, he hung up the phone.

    She had already chosen the birthday present for Yuan Shen's mother, it was impossible for her to let Cheng Zihang show up at her home.

    However, Xu Shicheng will meet Cheng Zihang one day, and at that time, she will not be able to hide the fact that she remembers Cheng Zihang.

    She didn't want to be caught by Cheng Zihang, otherwise the image and trust she had worked so hard to build with the heroine would collapse.

    In order to 'clean up' in the future, she had to find a way to bring Yu Yaxin home this time, so that she could have a better understanding of what this home was like.

    So, in the next few days, Xu Luofei began to mention Su Jia intentionally or unintentionally in Yu Yaxin's ear.

    "Mom has been worried that I'm not doing well outside, so I talked to her about my sister, and she felt relieved when she heard that my sister is so nice..."

    "Speaking of which, my mother, like my sister, likes warm and romantic places. Things, she has planted a big garden at home, if she knows her sister, there must be a lot of topics to talk about..."

    "My sister's mother must be as gentle as my sister..."

    "Mom's birthday is coming soon , I bought the gift suggested by my sister, my mother must like it very much, after all, my sister has such a good vision..." After all

    , Yu Yaxin also developed a great affection for Su Jia.

    Xu Luofei took advantage of the situation and chased after her, "On my mother's birthday, can my sister go back with me? She is very curious about such an outstanding sister, and I have never brought friends back home. The girl from my friend's home, always thought at that time, if only I could have such an opportunity..."

    She wrinkled her little nose, pursed her mouth, and there were two stars in her eyes.

    Yu Yaxin really had no resistance to her appearance, so of course she had no choice but to agree.

    The author has something to say: Xu · Xinji · Luo Fei: Take it back to meet the parents. Achievement g√ Poor Cheng Zihang fainted from crying in the toilet.

    Thank you soft is not short and cute, Lei who voted in the column

     ̄Thanks to the little angel who voted for me during the period of 2020-10-22 23:29:59  ̄2020-10-23 17:47:20  ̄Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: Yoyo Luming 20 bottles; August 7th 10 bottles; Vicky Meow 6 bottles; Ximen Buqing 5 bottles; Luo Luo 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 820 56
Yan Xuwu unfortunately had a car accident and became a vegetative person. Wake up again, the time turned out to be a thousand years later! ! ! In ord...
164K 11K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
62.9K 1K 56
Author: Floating Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 56 Finale rebirth finished 113,000 Copy 1: Su Nuan wanted to open a flower shop, but...
65.3K 821 65
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2020-03-21 Latest: Chapter 65 Fang Ruohan is as beautiful as a flower, and h...