The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

37

185 1 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 37

    Zhao Minghao immediately announced the winners and losers of this game, "According to what was said before the game, the winner can ask the loser to do one thing, it can be truth or a big risk."

    Xu Luofei came out of Yu Yaxin's arms, with a smile on his face Hanging with a smile.

    Zhao Xuerou's complexion was not very good at first, but she quickly adjusted it, she still had a strong expression of fragility and a smile, and said to Xu Luofei, "Sister, please make a request." Zhao Xuefeng,

    who was standing beside her, also He looked at her nervously and beseechingly.

    Although he knew that Xu Luofei was a very good girl and would not make excessive demands, but at this moment, his protective mentality towards his sister prevailed.

    Xu Luofei tilted his head, his face full of innocence, "Then... sing a song for today's birthday star~"

    "That's it?" Wang Ziyi was a little dissatisfied, "Isn't this too easy? Xiao Feifei, you won It's been so hard, why don't you ask a little higher."

    When Xu Luofei was told by her, she seemed to think that her request was too simple, "Then...how about ordering a more difficult song?"

    Hearing that she said that as long as Zhao Xuerou sang, Zhao Xuefeng's heart immediately fell to the ground, and he glanced at Xu Luofei in relief.

    But Zhao Xuerou was not as naive as him, she was sure that Xu Luofei was digging something.

    "But I'm not very good at singing, and I don't know which songs are more difficult..." Xu Luofei frowned slightly.

    "All of us can help you think about it together. Just choose a song. It's not difficult. At worst, search it on the karaoke machine in the singing hall in the cubicle, and it will come out." Someone next to him interjected.

    "That's right." The others echoed.

    "Okay, then let's not play any games, let's go to the singing hall." Zhao Minghao made a decisive decision.

    A group of people entered the compartment next to the singing hall.

    The layout here is similar to the KTV outside, at most it is a little more luxurious.

    Wang Zixuan didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement, so he asked a boy beside him to search for songs, and even whispered something in his ear.

    After finishing, she happily said to Xu Luofei, "Little Feifei, I've already asked someone to search for you, so you can wait on the sofa first."

    "Okay, thank you~" Xu Luofei finished thanking with a smile , holding Yu Yaxin's hand next to her.

    Everyone sat down in a row on the sofa, only Zhao Xuefeng was left standing near the door with Zhao Xuerou.

    The boy searching for songs was operating the karaoke machine, and said to everyone, "I found a few songs, and I'll read them to you."

    Everyone stared at him intently and curiously.

    "The first one is "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau". Even if you haven't sung this song, everyone must have heard it."

    "Oh!" Wang Ziyi raised his eyebrows.

    "The second song, "Road to Heaven", is similar to "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau."

    "The third song, "Uneasy"..."

    "The fourth song, "Li Song"..."

    Following him one after another Reading down, Zhao Xuerou's expression began to collapse uncontrollably.

    Before the lights in the singing hall were turned off, Wang Ziyi immediately noticed Zhao Xuerou's expression, "Everyone likes to order K songs, so there are so many songs, there must be some who can sing?" For

    a while, Zhao Xuerou didn't know How to answer.

    Zhao Xuefeng saw the embarrassment on his sister's face, and discussed with Wang Ziyi, "Aren't these songs too difficult? Why don't you change them to something else?

    " Song?" Wang Ziyan looked at him impatiently.

    Seeing that everyone was staring at her, Zhao Xuerou grabbed her brother with a look on his face that seemed to be broken.

    She looked at Cheng Zihang with fragile eyes, but saw that he was expressionless and showed no intention of helping.

    "I...I will sing." She lowered her eyes so that no one could see the look in her eyes.

    "Oh~" "Come on, come on, get up!" There was cheering all around.

    Except for Zhao Xuerou's full of reluctance, everyone else greeted the boy next to the karaoke machine, "Order some more popular songs, and we will continue singing after Miss Zhao finishes singing!"

    Xu Luofei obediently sat next to Yu Yaxin, and followed She pressed her face to something interesting, and she had a cute smile on her face.

    Zhao Xuerou already hated this woman who put herself in this field so much, she looked at her like she was carrying a knife.

    Suddenly aware of other people's eyes, she turned to look, but found that it was Cheng Zihang, she quickly looked back in surprise.

    Of course Cheng Zihang saw the look in her eyes towards Xu Luofei, the emotions in it were clear, and he felt no luck.

    After Yu Yaxin said something, Xu Luofei coquettishly put his head on her shoulder, with a sly smile in his eyes, as if he glanced in Zhao Xuerou's direction unintentionally.

    Zhao Xuerou didn't notice it, and while guessing whether Cheng Zihang saw her eyes, she was thinking about what to do next.

    It wasn't until a microphone was stuffed into her hand that she realized that the first thing she should consider now was how to maintain the persona and finish singing the song they requested.

    "I've ordered all the songs, you see which one you want to sing, I'll cut it for you." The boy who handed her the microphone said sweetly.

    Under the gaze of the audience, Zhao Xuerou sang "Qinghai-Tibet Plateau" in a dazed and aggrieved manner.

    When she soared to the high-pitched part, she broke her voice, and when she heard someone laugh, she never kept up with it.

    When she sang to the end, no one cared about her anymore. When she uttered the last line of lyrics, someone cut off the song without hesitation.

    The other boys yelled a passionate song without caring about the image, which lifted the atmosphere of the whole karaoke hall.

    Time passed quickly, and it was almost ten o'clock in the evening, but everyone was singing, except for a few girls who felt a little noisy and ran out to play by themselves, everyone else was still in the singing hall.

    When Xu Luofei went to see Zhao Xuerou again, she saw that she was holding back her impatience, but she still insisted on staying in this singing hall.

    It seems that he still doesn't give up.

    She shook Yu Yaxin's arm, and whispered to her softly, "Sister~ I have a headache, shall we go out and rest for a while?"

    "Have a headache?" Looking at her forehead, she was relieved when she found that there was no fever.

    Xu Luofei made a trumpet shape with his hand, put it on his lips and whispered, "Actually, I listened to them singing." There was

    a crowd of demons dancing in the singing hall, and the boy's roar was thunderous, and Yu Yaxin immediately understood her feelings.

    The two looked at each other and smiled, then Yu Yaxin turned her head and told Cheng Zihang that she and Xu Luofei went out to rest.

    Cheng Zihang glanced at Xu Luofei in surprise, and then he was a little suspicious.

    If Xu Luofei wasn't here and Yu Yaxin wanted to go out, Cheng Zihang would definitely agree immediately.

    But since Xu Luofei was here...

    Cheng Zihang turned around and told Zhao Minghao that he took his girlfriend out for a rest, then stood up and stretched out his hand to Yu Yaxin.

    Yu Yaxin put her hand on it in a daze, stood up with Xu Luofei who was holding her other arm, and the three of them walked out in a strange posture.

    After they left, the singing in the singing hall stopped.

    "What's wrong? How did Young Master Cheng leave?" someone asked.

    Zhao Minghao had a meaningful smile on his face, "He said he would take his sister-in-law out for a rest." Wang Ziyan, who was fighting for the

    microphone with other boys before, answered, "Wow, when did Brother Zihang be so considerate?"

    Zhao Xuerou, who was sitting in the corner, had a flash in her eyes, and then supported half of her head, leaning towards the back of the sofa.

    Seeing this, Zhao Xuefeng who was next to him quickly asked, "Rourou, is there something wrong?"

    He supported his sister and said to Zhao Minghao, "Minghao, let's go out for a while."

    "Oh, good." Zhao Minghao nodded .

    After the two went out, the singing sounded again.

    After closing the screen-like door, Zhao Xuefeng was still worried about Zhao Xuerou's body.

    "It's just a little dizzy inside." Zhao Xuerou casually said something perfunctory, then rolled her eyes and looked for Cheng Zihang and the others.

    Of course Xu Luofei wouldn't just stay in the hall and let other people watch the show.

    She found an excuse and took Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang to another compartment.

    Xu Luofei repeated his old tricks, sharing something with Yu Yaxin with his mobile phone.

    Cheng Zihang watched the two of them chatting with a depressed face, trying hard to think about how to naturally insert into their topic.

    But what the two of them were discussing were bags, shoes, lipstick and windbreakers, which made him look dazed.

    He knows Dior, but what are 888 and 999?

    He also knows about Nike, but what is the classic style?

    Just as he listened for a while, and finally half understood, and was about to successfully insert the topic, someone else came in from the cubicle.

    Hearing footsteps, seeing Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin still looking at a broken mobile phone with great interest, he had no choice but to look towards the door by himself.

    The person who came was Zhao Xuerou who had finally found him.

    "Zihang, I'm sorry, did I disturb you?" Zhao Xuerou frowned, "My brother went to the car to help me get the medicine, can I sit here for a while?"

    Yu Yaxin heard a female voice calling the word 'Zihang' at the tips of her ears, she raised her head in surprise, and saw Zhao Xuerou standing by the door just like the last time in the restaurant.

    She raised her head, and Xu Luofei followed suit.

    Being stared at by three people, Zhao Xuerou smiled embarrassedly, "I don't know the others very well."

    If it was before, of course Cheng Zihang would have let her in directly.

    But ever since he found out that her appearance was fake, Cheng Zihang felt a little nervous.

    "Ahem..." Zhao Xuerou covered her mouth with the handkerchief and coughed twice.

    Cheng Zihang frowned and looked at Yu Yaxin.

    "Come in." Yu Yaxin smiled gently.

    She stood at the door for a while, coughing a few more times, and the others probably thought they had done something to her.

    "Okay, thank you sister." Zhao Xuerou put down the veil weakly, and smiled at Yu Yaxin.

    The author has something to say: The lottery has already started, everyone can pay attention to your Jinjiang currency balance or website short  ̄ A new cover has been changed, and the Q version of the cover is posted on Weibo @晋江最火友助, interested You can go and have a look at the cute little ones  ̄Thank you for the little angel who voted for me during 2020-10-21 23:42:24 ̄2020-10-22 17:50:46  ̄Thank you for voting The little angel of landmine: Qigui 1;

    the little angel thanking the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Yanxi; 10 bottles of Feier and Adishka; 9 bottles of my name Qi; 1 bottle of Bear Cub, Sunny and Rainless; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
17.7K 261 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...
271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
180K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...