The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

33

193 2 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 33

    When leaving, Cheng Zihang asked Li Xianlin to send Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei down, but the administrative manager was left behind.

    After people leave.

    Cheng Zihang called the administrative manager to him, his face was a bit unhappy, "If Xu Luofei comes here with Xinxin again, you can find a way to stop her and don't let her come with Xinxin." The

    administrative manager was dumbfounded.

    It took a second before replying, "General manager, do you think... I can stop you?"

    That lady is something that the general manager can't handle by himself. Isn't it just a matter of seconds to fool him?

    In front of the general manager, she dared to be sticky to Miss Yu. He is a small manager, and he is not easy to offend the general manager's girlfriend. How can he forcefully push people away?

    Cheng Zihang was also choked immediately, and waved his hands with his head buried, signaling the administrative manager to leave quickly, so as not to obstruct his eyes.

    When the administrative manager left, he sighed lightly.

    Cheng Zihang said that when he wanted to see Yu Yaxin, he would call her, but maybe he was wary of Xu Luofei's existence, and there was no news after two days.

    It wasn't until the third day that Xu Luofei heard Cheng Zihang call Yu Yaxin in the shop.

    Listening to their conversation, it seems that a good friend of Cheng Zihang's is celebrating his birthday, so he wants her to accompany him to the birthday party.

    Xu Luofei curled his mouth, this birthday party also appeared in the script, and the place was in a certain club where only VIP customers could go, but if the protagonist appeared in such a place, nothing good would happen.

    Yu Yaxin didn't carry her back when she called, so after Yu Yaxin hung up the phone, she asked directly, "Sister, is your boyfriend taking you to his friend's birthday party?"

    "It's not a party , just an ordinary party." Yu Yaxin replied.

    "Is it the kind where good friends play games and sing together?" Xu Luofei's eyes sparkled when he said that.

    "It should be." Yu Yaxin was not too sure, after all, she hadn't met Cheng Zihang's friends yet, and she didn't know how their birthdays were celebrated.

    "My sister's boyfriend has a lot of friends around him, so he must often attend this kind of party, right?" Xu Luofei looked envious.

    Her eyes were too straightforward, and Yu Yaxin couldn't help asking, "Didn't Feifei participate?"

    Xu Luofei lowered his eyes, looking very depressed.

    "Before I met my sister, I didn't have any friends of the same sex, and no one invited me to parties, and my family was strictly controlled, and I was not allowed to go to some messy places." The big pig's hoof is different. Messy places are commonplace.

    She seemed to have thought of something, her eyes suddenly lit up, "But I know my sister now, it's enough for me to have a best friend like my sister!"

    "By the way, when is my sister's birthday?" In the plot, the big pig's hoof will forget the birthday of the heroine.

    Yu Yaxin smiled and rubbed her head, "I celebrate my birthday in the lunar calendar, August 22."

    Xu Luofei calculated, "Isn't that just during the National Day?"

    "Yes."

    Xu Luofei rolled his eyes Turn around, it seems to be planning something.

    Yu Yaxin thought about it, her own birthday is always relatively easy to pass, and she would not go to a party or something, but seeing Feifei yearning so much, she took the initiative to invite her, "Why don't I meet Feifei later Come with me."

    "Is that okay?" Xu Luofei pursed her lips, "But my sister's boyfriend seems to mind..."

    She lowered her head and poked her finger, "Sister, don't affect your relationship because of me Bar."

    Thinking of Cheng Zihang always targeting Feifei inexplicably, Yu Yaxin felt a little annoyed again, "I don't mind those Yingyingyanyans around him, why should he mind your existence? Needless to say, Feifei, if he If you mind what you say, then I won't go."

    "Sister, don't be angry, I'll listen to you~" Xu Luofei hurried up to comfort her.

    So, when Cheng Zihang finished his day's work and drove over to pick up Yu Yaxin, he saw Xu Luofei next to her again.

    Xu Luofei grabbed the corner of his girlfriend's clothes and hid half of his body behind his girlfriend. When he saw him through the car window, his eyes were evasive.

    So when Yu Yaxin told him, "I'm a little nervous going to your friend's party for the first time, so I brought Feifei", he didn't believe a word!

    This little light bulb must have followed up with his own shamelessness!

    But after what happened in the office last time, he also knew that if he showed his emotions too obviously, he would definitely be 'provoked' by her again.

    Cheng Zihang held back the unhappiness in his heart, and smiled at Yu Yaxin, "That's okay, it happens that I have several friends who are currently single, so I can let Feifei get to know them."

    Xu Luofei gave him a sip in his heart, and quickly grabbed Yu Yaxin's sleeve, "Sister, I don't want to meet strange boys, they are very..."

    Yu Yaxin looked at her, "What is it?"

    "It's just very strange..." Xu Luofei hesitated to speak, then looked Looking at Cheng Zihang, he lowered his head again and remained silent.

    Yu Yaxin suddenly thought of some bad experiences that happened to her in college, and instantly understood what Xu Luofei meant.

    Although she didn't show any disgust on her face, her tone of voice towards Cheng Zihang was a bit colder, "Feifei is so simple, Zihang, you don't want to introduce some messy people to her."

    "Ah?" Cheng Zihang's expression I was taken aback.

    The friends around him are a group of children who are either rich or noble, and they have always been regarded as diamond men. This is the first time he heard someone say that his friend Cheng Zihang is a mess.

    Because of the collapse of his worldview, he even forgot to get out of the car to open the passenger door for his girlfriend.

    Xu Luofei immediately stepped in, "Sister, let's sit in the back together."

    She opened the door of the back seat first, waited by the car door, and then looked at Yu Yaxin with bright eyes.

    Yu Yaxin looked at her cute little eyes and couldn't bear to refuse, so before Cheng Zihang had time to react, his girlfriend was pried into sitting in the back row with Xu Luofei.

    "..." Cheng Zihang looked back at them, his eyes were silent and sad.

    Xu Luofei shook his feet, his face full of innocence.

    Cheng Zihang's friend's birthday party was held at a club called 'marry', surrounded by a parking lot as wide as a square.

    When the car drove up to the door of the clubhouse, two parking boys came over attentively, one opened the car door for the two girls in the back seat, and the other waited for Cheng Zihang to come down to give him a tip and give him the keys.

    Cheng Zihang got out of the car before Xu Luofei and the others.

    Neither Xu Luofei nor the original body had ever been to this kind of place, let alone Yu Yaxin.

    However, the building of this clubhouse is really quite big, amidst the splendor and splendor, it doesn't look tacky, and it can be seen that its owner has good taste.

    Cheng Zihang should be a frequent visitor to this clubhouse. As soon as he entered, the manager of the lobby came over with a waiter.

    Without Cheng Zihang opening his mouth, he said, "Young Master Cheng, Zhao Shaoding's place is in Hui Rijian."

    Cheng Zihang nodded, and then the waiter led them inside.

    The aisle they passed was spacious and bright, not as narrow and dark as other ordinary entertainment venues. Every time they passed a certain distance, there was a clearly designed fork in the road, turning left for a while and turning right for a while.

    Each fork in the road has a special sign. And there is also a waiter who looks strong.

    At the very end, there is an orange sun logo hanging directly above.

    "Cheng Shao and the two young ladies, please." The waiter bent down and made a 'please' gesture.

    Cheng Zihang walked in front, Xu Luofei took the opportunity to take Yu Yaxin's arm.

    After entering, they realized that there was no paradise inside, and the size of the entire Hui Rijian should be at least two hundred square meters.

    In the center is a super large and luxurious combination sofa and coffee table, and next to it are divided into many screen-like designs to separate some single rooms.

    Some people were already sitting on the sofa.

    Seeing Cheng Zihang's arrival, they immediately got up and walked over here.

    "Brother, you are finally here. We are all waiting for you. Come on, come on, let me see the real face of your sister-in-law!" The protagonist of this birthday party.

    He looks handsome and handsome, he doesn't look too old, and he's a bit out of touch.

    The people around him were all boys, and they should be very interested in what he said, so they looked straight at the direction of Yaxin and Xu Luofei.

    Cheng Zihang walked aside as they wished, revealing Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei behind.

    "Eh? Why are there two?" Everyone was shocked.

    Cheng Zihang walked to Yu Yaxin's side, "This is my girlfriend Yu Yaxin, and next to her is her friend, Xu Luofei."

    "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law!" A row of six boys surrounded him with playful faces.

    On the other hand, the boy who spoke just now looked at Xu Luofei in surprise, and said in a low voice, "Xu Luofei? Why does this name sound familiar?"

    Afterwards, seeing the people around him rushing up to him, he didn't care about this doubt, and followed towards Yu Yaxin squeezed past.

    Cheng Zihang began to introduce Yu Yaxin.

    "Xinxin, this is Zhao Minghao, the protagonist of this birthday party, this is Zhou Zhi, this is Yuan Xin..." The

    scene was very harmonious for a while.

    Every time Cheng Zihang introduced one, that person would smile and say "Hi sister-in-law" to Yu Yaxin.

    Yu Yaxin's slightly nervous mood was immediately relieved.

    While they were talking, another group of people also heard the sound and came out from a compartment next to them.

    Among the people who came out, there were men and women. Although there were smiles on their faces, they were not as sincere as the six boys in front of them.

    Xu Luofei, who was hiding his sense of existence, glanced over there, and knew that troublesome people had come out.

    "Young Master Cheng, you're here."

    "Zihang."

    "Brother Zihang." As soon as the

    group came over, they greeted Cheng Zihang.

    There is also a girl in their group who is surrounded by stars.

    The girl is not particularly beautiful, but she is well dressed. When looking at Cheng Zihang, anyone can tell the joy in her eyes. Her name is Cheng Zihang, "Brother Zihang."

    After Xu Luofei confirmed her identity, He just looked away and looked behind her.

    There was a person in the crowd that she was familiar with, the senior Xu Luofei met at the flower shop last time, Zhao Xuefeng.

    Glancing next to him, there was a girl who looked very weak beside him.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 341 8
The Freelancers decide to play a fun game of truth or dare when they have a day off. What will happen? Will there be some romance between agents? Wil...
19.7K 293 23
🌹Not my story for Offline purpose only 🌹 Author: Cute fried squid Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Recommended: 0 Update:...
68.5K 565 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
51.8K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...