Yugioh x reader one shots

By celestebindley

Some Yugioh one shots Requests are open to everyone and it can be any of the yugioh series! I don't own Yugio... More

Requests
Yusaku: Morning
Yuya x reader
Yusei x reader
Ryou x reader
Jadan Yuki x Reader
Yugi x reader
Yami/Atem x reader
Shark x reader
Yami/Atem x reader 2
Yusaku x reader 2
Marik x reader
Yusei x reader 2
Yuya x reader 2
Jesse x reader
Yami Bakura x reader
Seto Kaiba x reader
Yami x reader
Yu-boys x reader
Ryou x reader 2
Yusei x reader 3
Yugi x reader
yusei x reader 4
Yami x reader
Yuto x reader
Mai Valentine x reader
Solomon Moto x reader
Shark x reader 2
Yusei x reader 5 part 1
Yusei x reader 5 part 2
End of Requests
Yusei x reader 7 part 3

Jease x reader

89 4 9
By celestebindley

Requested by @rosequeem23

Being trapped in a mind set isn't easy. Y/n tried to escape but it won't let them go. Ever since they arrived at Duel Academy, Y/n felt safe but it soon turned into more darkness. Something trying to control them, ruining their hopes and dreams. But in their last year of Duel Academy and being a Ra Yellow student, Y/n met someone that brightened their mind. And that person was Jesse Anderson. Someone that is like Karen Yuki but someone that had advise. Y/n didn't know what this feeling was. All they know is that if they tried to do something, the darkness in their mind and body would destroy it, making life difficult. Y/n met Jesse during Dr Crowlers class.

"Good morning students and slackers, we have a new student joining us today. Meet Jesse Anderson." He said. A student in Obelisk blue uniform, blue hair, lovely green eyes that I could get lost in and a amazing smile.

"Heya everybody, names Jesse!" He said with a smile.

"Yes now, Jesse, you can go sit next to the quite Ra Yellow student, Y/n. She's at the back." Crowler said. Jesse walked up the stairs and he noticed the person Crowler said to sit next to. He was confused because they didn't say anything, they had an emotionless expression on their face. But they did have beautiful e/c eyes and silky h/c hair. I sat down and Crowler started talking.

"Hey, I'm Jesse what's yours sweets?" Jesse asked, holding out his hand to shake. Y/n glanced at Jesse's hand and questioned themselves if they should do anything. Instead Y/n decided to speak in a soft voice.

"Y/n." They whispered, just enough for Jesse to hear. He smiled.

"Y/n? That's a lovely name. It's a pleasure to meet ya, Y/n!" Jesse said. Y/n looked down embarrassed. After class was over, Y/n walked out but heard someone call out to them. They turned around and saw Jesse Anderson. Y/n sighed and waited for him.

"Thanks...for..waiting for...me..Y/n." Jesse said, puffing. "You are quite fast."

I took that as a complement. Jesse stood up properly and smiled. God Y/n started to fall for that smile.

"Remember what happened last time. This man could break your heart like the rest of them..." The voice in Y/n's head hissed. Y/n flinched. Jesse was confused and put a hand on their shoulder. Y/n snapped out of it and looked into Jesse's eyes. They were filled with worry.

"Are you alrigh' Y/n? You zoned out." Jesse asked. Y/n nodded and turned around. Jesse and Y/n walked together to their next class. 'This boy doesn't seem like the others. Maybe I can finally break free with his help.' Y/n thought with a small smile that no one can see.

It has been a few months since Jesse and Y/n met. Y/n didn't speak but always listened to Jesse. He would tell them things like how his day went, where he came and other simple things. Jesse learnt a little bit about Y/n. They don't speak, they don't mind listening to anything or anyone but they don't like large crowds. Sometimes they would just run off, randomly. Jesse would follow and comfort them. He didn't ask, he just stayed with them, making sure they weren't alone and just letting them k ow that he was there. One day, Jesse wanted to ask Y/n if they wanted to duel. He looked for them everywhere and found them on the roof top.

"Heya Y/n!" Jesse greeted with a smile. Y/n jumped a bit and glared at Jesse for scaring them. Jesse chuckled and sat down next to them.

"Hey Y/n? Can I ask ya somethin'?" Jesse asked. Y/n looked confused but nodded. The confused look on Y/n faces made Jesse's heart beat skip. He wasn't sure what this feeling was but he knew it happened whenever he was with Y/n.

"I was wondering if we can have a duel? It's okay it ya don't wanna'" Jease said. Y/n's eyes widened and were hesitant but slowly nodded a yes. Jesse smiled widely and hugged Y/n. They stiffened up a bit but relaxed. Jesse quickly stood up and helped Y/n up, dragging them to the duel arena. Y/n blushed slightly. Students gave them weird looks but they didn't care at the moment. Soon they got there and stood on opposite sides.

"You ready Y/n!?" Jesse asked. Y/n nodded and they both activated their duel disks. They both drew 5 cards and started.

"You go first Y/n!" Jesse said. They nod and drew a card, Traptrix Holeutea. Y/n placed it on the field and put two face downs, signaling Jesse to go.

Jesse's P.O.V
Y/n ended their turn so I went, drawing a card. I drew Topaz Tiger.

"Alrigh'. I play Topaz Tiger in attack mode." I said but before I can do anything, Y/n activated a trap. It was known as Trap Hole. If an opponent summons a monster with 1000 ATK or more they can destroy it. I was surprised. Topaz disappeared.

"Wow... I wasn't expecting that." I said. Y/n grinned which was new to me. I ended my turn. Y/n drew her card and played a spell, Trap tantalizing Tune. She can drew two cards from their deck. They then played a monster in attack mode. Y/n clicked her fingers and something formed in front of her. It was like a portal. A monster then emerged from it.

"What in the crystal beasts just happened?!" I asked. Y/n shrugged and attacked me directly sending my life points to 5500. They ended their turn. I drew a card and it was the spell card, Ancient city. I couldn't use it yet.

"I summon Sapphire Pegasus. And then I activate his specail effect, I can had a crystal beast from my hand, deck or grave yard." I summoned Sapphire Pegasus and got Topaz tiger out of my graveyard and put it in my spell and trap card zone. Y/n wasn't phazed. I ended my turn. Y/n drew a card. They then activated a trap, Trap Trick which you can add a trap from your deck and place it on the field. Y/n them added a monster onto the field. They ended their turn. At this point, students were coming in and watching us duel.

"I end my turn with a face down." I said. Y/n nodded and drew a card. They out a card from their hand and I had a look at it. Playing it but soon my Sapphire pegasus was gone and was replaced with a spider like monster. I shivered. They then placed another monster on the field and another portal appeared. Summoning another monster similar to the first one. Then they activated another trap card called Trap Hole. The monster on my field vanished and I was left with one monster. Their attack position monster attacked my Topaz tiger, sending my 5500 life points to 4600. They ended their turn. I got to admit, they are very good. I can't even lay an attack on them. I drew a card and it was the trap card crystal miracle. I looked at my hand and smiled.

"I play Crystal Beast Amethyst cat. I then activate her special ability, cutting her ATK points in half she can attack you directly." I explained. Amethyst attacked and sent 600 points of damage to Y/n. Their life points went down to 7400.

"I end my turn with a face down." I said to them. They seemed to be in pain.

"Are you alrigh' Y/n?!" I asked. They stuck a thumbs up telling me they were okay. They drew a card and hesitated. They then placed a card face down. Then they played...Winged Kuriboh? Okay. Then they ended their turn. I drew a card and it was Crystal bond. Perfect.

"I play the spell card, crystal bond, this allows me to had a crystal beast from my deck to my hand and then one crystal beast from my deck face up in my spell and trap card zone. Then I play my face down, Ultimate Crystal Magic. Since you destroyed my monsters earlier, I can send 7 crystal beast with different names to the graveyard from either my hand, field or deck." I said. "I fusion summon Rainbow Overdragon! Attack!"

My monster came to life and Y/n looked at the duel monster in purr wonder. It had 4000 ATK. But its attack turned to the defense monster on the field. It didn't disappear. I was shocked. Y/n shook their head and sighed. They then drew a card then playing a monster. Then tributing it to summon another monster that looked like a spellcaster. They then removed a card from play and played another monster. They ended their turn.

"Alright. My turn. Draw!" I said. I drew Rainbow bridge. "I play Rainbow bridge, I can pick a "Crystal" spell or trap from my deck." I said and got a random spell. Which I didn't mind. "Then I play Ancient city- rainbow ruins." I then ended my turn. Y/n looked at the place and was amazed. Y/n drew a card and smiled. They played a field spell known as Trap trip Garden. Y/n ended their turn. I drew a card and pulled out monster reborn, a card I just thought would be cool to add to my deck.

"I play Monster Reborn, bringing back Topaz Tiger." I said he came back. "Alright Topaz, attack winged Kuriboh!" Topaz attacked and destroyed winged Kuriboh. I ended my turn. Y/n drew a card and summoned another monster.  Then there was another portal and two monsters flew into it, creating a new monster. Then Y/n played a new monster sending it toy side of the field, replacing my Topaz tiger again. I sighed. Y/n ended their turn. I drew a card and decided to attack with the new monster, finally destroying that one monster I couldn't get rid of before.

"Alright Rainbow Over dragon attack their middle duel monster!" I said and the monster was destroyed. That sent their life points to 5200. Y/n flinched and grabbed their head in pain.

Your P.O.V
I grabbed my head. The thing inside me was trying to escape. I groaned softly. It didn't help that other students were watching. I knew this was a bad idea.

"Let me duel this wimp. Let me get rid of him... The voice hissed again.

"Y/n?!" Are you alright?!" Jesse asked. I looked up and looked into his eyes. They were filled with worry. I groaned again and knelt down.

"Y/n!" Jesse shouted and I screamed in pain. Last thing I know was that Jesse had a worried look on his face. "Jesse...I'm sorry..." I said, loud enough for him to hear me. Then everything became pitch black.

Jesse's P.O.V
I was now worried for Y/n. They screamed in pain and it soon stopped. They looked at me.

"Jesse...I'm sorry..." I heard their voice for the first time. It sounded like a song in the wind. Then they closed their eyes. They snapped their eyes opened and I noticed that their eyes weren't a lovely shade of e/c. They were pitch black.

"Y/n?!" They laughed but it sounded corrupted and cursed.

"Your precious Y/n isn't here...their..taking a very long rest." It said. I didn't know what was happening but I knew that Y/n needed my help. For the first time in so long, I felt like a part of me disappeared.

"Y/n! Snap out of it! I know you're in there somewhere. I promise to help you!" I said. I felt my eyes water. It snared at me and continued to duel. It drew a card and it grumbled.

"I play Traptrix Pudica. Since Trap trip garden is on the field and I got to special summon the monster, I can banish one of your monsters so I choose that bug." It hissed. It ended the turn. I started mine. I drew a card and sighed placing a card face down. "Alright Rainbow Overdragon, attack Traptrix pudica!" I said and the mighty dragon attacked. It sent its life points down to 2000.

"I end my turn" I said. It drew and growled.

"Pathetic cards...can't do anything with it... I end my turn." I sighed in relief and drew a card. I attacked again sending its life points to 500. I ended my turn. It drew a card and smirked.

"I play Bahalutiya, the grand radiance. Then I play one card face down." It said. It growled and I felt a gust of wind blow past me. It was angry. I call it an 'it' because I had no idea what that thing was in Y/n's body.

"Damn you! You won't get them back! Only love can help them now. Since I have broken free from that mind of theirs. Soon I'll be able to break out of this body! Nothing can stop me..." It hissed. It didn't realize that I had the upper hand in this duel. I drew a card and looked at it. I smirked.

"Not so fast! I play my face down! My trap, Monster rebirth! I can bring back a monster from my graveyard which will be Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger." I said. I prayed that Y/nwould be okay after this. But before I could do anything else, it activated a trap.

"I play the trap, Bottomless Trap Hole. I get to banish that bloody cat for good." It said. I ended my turn. It drew its card.

"I play the spell, Raigeki! Destroying all your monsters!" I was surprised. I had no monsters on the field and no spells or traps. I was open for a direct attack. I looked at Y/n and started to tear up. I ended my turn. It drew.

"Time to get rid of that 4600 life points you have left. Attack!!" It yelled out. My life points went down to 2600. "Attack again!!"

"I'm sorry Y/n...I tried to protect you...I am a really bad friend." I said with tears rolling down my face.

Your P.O.V
I opened my eyes to hear Jesse's voice.

"I'm sorry Y/n...I tried to protect you...I am a really bad friend." I heard Jesse say.

"No...No! Jesse! No you're not!" I yelled out.

Jesse's P.O.V
I the heard screams. It screamed out in agony.

"What's this? You're fighting back?! No!" It said. I was surprised. I noticed Y/n's e/c eyes come back.

"No one messes with Jesse...not even you! Jesse taught me what it is like to have friends, what it is like to not be alone. I am not letting you take that away from my again!" Y/n said taking off their duel disk and passed it to me. I was confused.

"Attack my with it! It's the only way!" Y/n yelled out. I was worried but did as I was told.

"I summon Mekk- knight Purple nightfall in attack mode. "Attack them directly!" The knight attack sending their life points to 2700. I hesitated, looking at Y/n. They smiled softly and nodded. It tried to take over again.

"No! You can't do this!" It said.

"Yes...we can! Now Jesse!!" Y/n yelled out. I nod.

"Alrigh'. Sauge De Fleur! Finish this!" I said and took Y/n's life points down to 0. The duel was over. Y/n went flying back. I ran over to them and had tears in my eyes.

"Y/n? Y/n! Please wake up!" I pleaded. I wrapped my arms around them and cried. The nurse and the teachers rushed in and surrounded us. We took them to the hospital wing. I waited outside. My other friends ran over and had a look of worry on their faces.

"How's Y/n?" Syrus asked.

"I- I don't know...they haven't said anything yet..." I said and whipped away my tears. Baden gave me a hug. I cried into his shoulder. The doors opened up and the teachers walked out with worry too on their faces. The nurse walked up to us and signed.

"Y/n will be alright. But...I don't know when they will wake up. I'm sorry." Miss Fontaine said. I ran in and saw Y/n on a bed. I sat down in a chair next to the bed and cried.

"This is all my fault..." I whimpered. Jaden walked up to me and patted my shoulder.

"It wasn't your fault. We didn't know what was going on with Y/n, even if we did, it still would of ended up like this." He said. I looked at Y/n and nodded. "We'll leave you be. Come find us if you need anything, Jess." Jaden and the others walked out. I grabbed Y/n's hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry Y/n...Please don't leave me...I love you too much for that...please come back to me...I need you.." I pleaded and cried more. I then heard a groan coming from...Y/n?! They opened their eyes and glanced at me. I smiled and hugged them.

"Y/n! You're alright! I thought I lost you! I'm so sorry!" I said, still crying. Y/n slowly sat up and wrapped their arms around me. They smiled.

"Jesse...It's alright...you did the right thing..Thank you." They said softly. They sounded like they have a sore throat. I gave them a glass of water. They happily too it and sculled the water down. They moved over and patted the spot next to me. I sat in that spot, Y/n wrapped their arms around me again and I did the same.

"This is like a story of Once upon a dream, uh Jesse?" I smiled softly, hearing their voice after a moment.

"It sure does my lovely gem. It sure does.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1K 22
~Requests Closed~
21.3K 412 39
A series of Fire Emblem Awakening one-shots! I do not own Fire Emblem or the characters! All rights for the game go to Nintendo! I'm simply writing t...
1.2K 10 7
Hello! For quite some time I have been wanting to write a one-shot book and well, here it is! The anime's I will be doing will be introduced on the f...
12.7K 288 14
Oneshot Stories Requests are open c: