The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

25

261 4 0
By MissXXX404

Chapter 25

    At night, the Ferris wheel overhead glows with colorful lights.

    Watching Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang being sent into the previous cockpit by the staff of the amusement park, and the cockpit slowly moved forward and upward, Xu Luofei lowered her eyes slightly, making it hard to see the expression in her eyes.

    "Feifei, it's our time." Li Yu reminded her from the side.

    "En." Xu Luofei nodded lightly, but no one noticed that her clenched hands were trembling slightly.

    "Go in." The staff member said softly.

    Of course, the amusement park that Cheng Zihang can choose to go to is high-grade, and this Ferris wheel is the largest and tallest one in City A.

    The cockpit of the Ferris wheel is very wide and can even seat seven or eight people.

    Li Yu went in first, picked one side and sat down.

    Xu Luofei walked two steps forward following the moving cockpit, and finally entered with his mouth pursed under the urging of the staff.

    "Wow, this is my first time to ride a Ferris wheel." Li Yu looked left and right excitedly, "I originally wanted to ask him to take me here after I made a boyfriend..."

    "It was only later that I realized that I was thinking too much. " , Boyfriends are really hard to find." Li Yu had a 'QAQ' expression on his face.

    But Xu Luofei clasped his hands together while sitting on the seat, lowered his head and made no movement, let alone echoing her words.

    Li Yu thought she was unhappy because the store manager was taken away by her boyfriend, so she blinked, calmed down very intimately, and then looked out of the cockpit intently.

    The staff had told them just now that the Ferris wheel had been tested the day before and was absolutely safe.

    They just need to enjoy the scenery on the Ferris wheel quietly.

    As the Ferris wheel rotates slowly, their cockpits rise higher and higher...

    Just when Yu Yaxin and the others in front were about to reach the top, a beam of white light suddenly flew up from not far below with a "swoosh", directly passed their height, and reached as far as it could fly. At the top...

    "Boom!" At the same time that Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang reached the highest point, the white light exploded and turned into a bunch of bright fireworks.

    After that, fireworks were blown up in different places one after another.

    Yu Yaxin looked outside, the beautiful fireworks formed a reflection in her eyes, and a pleasant smile appeared on her face.

    "Does it look good? This is the closest distance I can find to the fireworks." Cheng Zihang hugged her shoulders and leaned against her, looking at her smile, he was very satisfied.

    Yu Yaxin turned her face and said to him movedly, "I like it very much."

    At the same time.

    In another cockpit a few meters away.

    Just when the fireworks exploded, Xu Luofei, who was maintaining a certain posture, finally moved.

    She trembled all over, and hurriedly let go of the hands clasped in front of her, covered her ears, and fell softly to the side slowly.

    Such a big movement woke up Li Yu who was immersed in the romantic fireworks.

    "Feifei!" She exclaimed, quickly left her position, walked to her side a few steps, and helped her up.

    At this time, she realized that Xu Luofei's always rosy cheeks were pale, and there were still tiny beads of sweat on the side.

    The temperature on her body was also much lower than usual, and when she held her hand, her palm was full of cold sweat.

    "What's wrong with you, Feifei? Don't scare me!" Li Yu panicked, and quickly touched her face, but her hands were cold.

    If he could still feel her breathing, Li Yu almost thought she was dead.

    He called out 'Feifei' again and again, seeing Xu Luofei still leaning on her arm softly and coldly, Li Yu was so frightened that he cried.

    After a few seconds, Li Yu's brain, which was so frightened that it could hardly function, came to his senses, and hurriedly took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

    After taking it out, she tremblingly found the store manager's number.

    The moment she was about to dial out, her hand was held.

    "No... Huh... Don't disturb my sister, I... I'm fine..." A weak and trembling voice sounded in her ears.

    Li Yu burst into tears instantly.

    "Wu Feifei, Feifei, are you really okay? What's wrong with you?" Li Yu asked with tears in her eyes.

    "It's alright...yes, let me lean on it, I'll be fine later..." Xu Luofei's voice was obviously forced.

    Li Yu didn't know whether she should make the call or not, she was afraid when she saw Xu Luofei's weakness, but she could feel that she was holding her hand hard.

    "You don't feel well, why don't you let me call the store manager? Tell the store manager's boyfriend to tell the staff below to let us go down quickly." Li Yu held the phone in his hand, thumb Still stuck at the top of the screen.

    Xu Luofei probably couldn't exert enough force, so he slowly let go of her hand and let it hang down.

    What entered Li Yu's ears was a sound so soft that it was almost overwhelmed by the explosion of fireworks.

    "I can't... disturb my sister's happiness..."

    Li Yu was stunned for a moment, her tear glands couldn't stop anymore, tears welled up from her eyes, "Woo...why are you so stupid... Feifei..."

    She Holding Xu Luofei and crying until tears and snot flowed together. While reflecting on what she thought the store manager's boyfriend was so romantic, she swore in her heart that she would never waver in the future, no matter how romantic the store manager's boyfriend was, she would firmly stand by Feifei's side.

    Recalling the previous details, Li Yu realized that Feifei's reaction was not quite right before entering the Ferris wheel, and she was all to blame. She was only focused on looking at the scenery outside, and she didn't even notice Feifei's abnormality.

    Fortunately, the ferris wheel has begun to slowly descend halfway. Li Yu hugged Xu Luofei with one hand, and rubbed her hand with the other, "Feifei, hold on, we're going down soon."

    Being hugged by Li Yu, Xu Luofei His condition didn't look good either, and the temperature on his hands and face was always cold.

    The fireworks outside have also ended.

    But the two people in the cockpit didn't notice, Li Yu was focused on observing how long it would take to reach the ground.

    At such moments, it feels like every minute and every second passes extremely slowly.

    Finally, Yu Yaxin's cockpit reached the ground, and the two of them walked out together.

    But Li Yu found that Xu Luofei in her arms seemed to have lost consciousness...

    Seeing Yu Yaxin's appearance was very happy, and there was a rare girlish feeling on her face, Cheng Zihang felt that everything he had arranged was great, I was relieved.

    His girlfriend finally forgave him.

    Under the greeting of the playground staff, Cheng Zihang walked down with satisfaction holding his girlfriend's hand, then stayed aside and waited for the other two.

    The cockpit where Xu Luofei and Li Yu were sitting slowly moved in front of them, and the cockpit door was opened.

    What caught my eyes was Li Yu's face flushed with tears.

    "Woo... Feifei fainted..."

    At that moment, Cheng Zihang turned his head and saw Yu Yaxin's complexion suddenly changed.

    She broke free from his hand without hesitation, and ran towards Xu Luofei...

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.1K 74
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 福气包的七零小日子 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Tian Xiao is the real daughter who was replaced at birth. Before, there was a reborn girl who wanted...
67.6K 564 64
https://m.shubaow.net/24/24639/ Author: fat man round Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-02-27 Latest: Chapter 64 rebirth finished 199...
9.7K 209 70
Xianjun insists on HE with me after blackened Ning Yao woke up and passed through a book. Originally, as a cannon fodder female supporting role, she...
21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...