The correct way for a green t...

Por MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... MΓ‘s

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

15

325 3 1
Por MissXXX404

The correct way for a green tea female supporting role to go through the plot [Crossing Books]

Chapter 15

    When Yu Yaxin caught up with Xu Luofei, the teardrops in the other party's eyes were in their sockets, and she couldn't get rid of them.

    "Ah, sister, why did you come after me?" Xu Luofei hurriedly turned his head away, wiping away tears secretly.

    "Fool, let's go, I'll take you to find the bathroom." Yu Yaxin took her hand and used the mobile phone navigation software to find the nearest public toilet.

    After watching Xu Luofei go in, she walked a long way and went to the supermarket to buy a aunt's towel and bring it back.

    Xu Luofei, who was walking on the street again, still had no blood on his face.

    "Sister, don't you go to the movies with your boyfriend?" She held Yu Yaxin's arms with both hands, showing a little guilt, "I'm really sorry for disturbing the time spent with my boyfriend... "

    Why don't sisters go back now, although I'm late, you can still watch the movie..."

    Yu Yaxin pinched her chubby cheeks lightly, and interrupted her, "Isn't it just a girl?" A movie? You can go again next time, but you, if something goes wrong, your sister, I will definitely regret it."

    There was no ambiguity in her words, and her face was completely worried about a younger sister .

    Xu Luofei was moved.

    "If you have a stomachache, shall I take you home first?" Yu Yaxin suggested.

    "Go home...?" Xu Luofei pursed her mouth unconsciously, looking a little pitiful, "But... there is no one else at home, I want to stay with my sister more..."

    She looked at Yu Ya seriously Xin, coquettishly said, "I am very happy staying with my sister, even my stomach doesn't hurt so much anymore~"

    When she heard that there was no one else at home, Yu Yaxin also realized this problem.

    Xu Luofei didn't live with his family, and he didn't know if he could take care of himself by himself.

    Dysmenorrhea is not a trivial matter for a girl. It is said that some people will faint from the pain directly. Although she has never experienced pain, she feels terrible when she hears other people's description.

    Thinking of this, Yu Yaxin became more worried about Xu Luofei.

    But the other party needs to rest now, instead of standing with her on the street.

    "Then...how about Feifei going home with me first?"

    Xu Luofei's eyes lit up suddenly, and he asked a little shyly: "But...won't you disturb my sister and her family?"

    "No. "Yu Yaxin patted her on the head, "Like Feifei, I live alone."

    "It would be great if I wouldn't disturb my sister~" Xu Luofei's lips were already pursed into a w-shape, and her body was full of hair. breath of joy.

    She smiled so cutely that even the original feeling of weakness almost disappeared.

    Seeing her cute appearance, Yu Yaxin also became happy.

    "Then I'll drive the car over and take my sister home~" Xu Luofei shook Yu Yaxin's arm excitedly.

    "Drive?" Hearing her words, Yu Yaxin felt a little worried, "Feifei is not feeling well today, so don't drive, and take a taxi back with my sister?"

    Xu Luofei looked at her in a daze.

    Yu Yaxin didn't pay attention, and continued, "Is it okay to leave the car here for a day? Why don't you ask a substitute driver to drive the car to my side?"

    Xu Luofei hugged her tightly, tearing up in tears "My sister is so caring. To meet such a good sister, I don't know how much blessing I have cultivated in my previous life. Maybe I saved the earth..." The

    serious Yu Yaxin finally fell down on her fancy rainbow fart. Next, I can't stop laughing.

    In the end, Xu Luofei decided to park the car here first, and then come to pick it up when he is healthy.

    Yu Yaxin took her to a taxi and went back.

    The place where she lives is not far from the flower shop. It is a small room with one bedroom and one living room, which she bought with her own savings.

    Now that he brought Xu Luofei back, he naturally planned to let her stay at home for one night.

    After helping Xu Luofei and herself put away the bags, Yu Yaxin asked her to sit down and rest, and then she went to the small kitchen to make a pot of black tea.

    She didn't prepare any brown sugar at home. She had already placed an order online while making tea, and it was expected to be delivered within half an hour. Now she had to use black tea instead.

    Although the effect of black tea is not as good as brown sugar water, it is said to have certain benefits for girls during menstruation.

    Seeing the girl sitting on the sofa with a cup in her hands, Yu Yaxin smiled helplessly.

    Xu Luofei quickly drank a cup of tea, and was about to drink a second cup when Yu Yaxin stopped her.

    "Just drink a cup. You are on your menstrual period. Drinking too much is not good for your health." Yu Yaxin explained.

    Xu Luofei looked ignorant and cute.

    "Okay, I'm going to take a bath, don't steal the black tea, I just placed an order, and someone will bring brown sugar over later, then I'll go to the kitchen to drink it myself, you know?" Like a child, he told her gently and meticulously.

    "Yeah, good sister~" Xu Luofei sat on the sofa and nodded, with a cute and lovely face.

    After Yaxin left, Xu Luofei started to pretend in the circle of friends.

    Xu Luofei: [Sister's house is so tidy and clean  ̄]

    She immediately quit after posting.

    A virtual panel quietly appeared beside her.

    "Hold the grass! Why did you come to the hostess' house?!" The system's swear words are enough to express the critical blow in his heart.

    Xu Luofei hadn't seen the system for several days, if it didn't show up suddenly, it would have been forgotten.

    It seems that the system is lying when it says that it will stare at her all the time.

    "Tongtong ̄Long time no see ̄I want to kill you..." Before the

    last word 'la' was uttered, the system that had figured out her urination had already run away quickly.

    Xu Luofei: "..." Suddenly, life felt as lonely as snow.

    Not long after, the doorbell rang suddenly, and Xu Luofei went to look, and it turned out to be the person who delivered the brown sugar from the supermarket.

    After getting the brown sugar, Xu Luofei of course didn't waste Yaxin's kindness, and immediately brewed a cup in the kitchen.

    She was lazily lying on the sofa, playing a small puzzle game on her mobile phone, and just when she was about to refresh the best score of the latest level, a ringtone suddenly occurred to her, which made her hesitate, and her score was instantly revoked broken.

    "!" Xu Luofei looked indignantly at the culprit, and found that it was Yu Yaxin's cell phone.

    Looking at the plain phone lying on the coffee table, Xu Luofei moved over to take a look.

    After seeing the caller's name clearly, Xu Luofei narrowed his eyes slightly, and picked out a smile of unknown meaning from the corner of his mouth.

    At the same time, she made a soft, girly voice that didn't match her expression, "Hey, it's my sister's boyfriend calling~"

    She picked up Yu Yaxin's cell phone and walked towards the bathroom.

    The finger 'inadvertently' swiped the connect button, and the call was connected.

    Before the other side made a sound, Xu Luofei had already come to the bathroom door and knocked on the door twice.

    "Sister~Your boyfriend is calling... Hey, I seem to have accidentally pressed the connect button, what should I do, sister?"

    Yu Yaxin was taking a bath, and the water in the bathroom was splashing.

    Hearing Xu Luofei's voice, she turned off the shower, "It's okay if it's connected, just tell me that I'll call him later."

    "Okay~" Xu Luofei replied softly.

    Then, she picked up the phone and put it to her ear, "Hey, is this my sister's boyfriend? My sister is taking a shower, and she said I'll call you after I take a bath."

    "What?... Where are we?...Of course it is At my sister's house..."

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

51.2K 1.1K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
17.7K 261 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...