The correct way for a green t...

Oleh MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

13

319 3 1
Oleh MissXXX404

Chapter 13

    "Sister, I heard that the desserts here are delicious, and I want to come over to have a taste, so that I can bring my sister to eat next time~" The voice changed, and her voice dropped again, "I just didn't expect that my sister has Come and eat..."

    Looking at her downcast eyes and mournful expression, Yu Yaxin's eyes flashed with distress, and she quickly pulled her to sit beside her.

    I patted her on the head, "It's okay, it's okay, the desserts here are really delicious, next time my sister can eat with Feifei again."

    Although they were completely ignored by the two, Cheng Zihang on the opposite side forced himself to understand his girlfriend And the reason of 'Qingmei''s character suppressed my doubts about them.

    Interjected: "Yes, next time I bring your sister Xinxin over, just invite you to eat together."

    The two people who were originally in harmony on the opposite side suddenly paused for some reason.

    Xu Luofei raised his head, as if he had just realized that there was someone on the other side, looked at Cheng Zihang, and after a quick glance, he quickly turned back and looked at Yu Yaxin guiltily, "So my sister is dating her boyfriend, did I bother you?" Sister?"

    "I'm sorry," she let go of her hand reluctantly, and stood up, "I shouldn't be here, sister, I'm leaving first, you and your boyfriend can continue dating."

    "No, why? Will you disturb me?" Yu Yaxin hurriedly pulled her back, "You are not an outsider."

    Cheng Zihang watched her hear this sentence, his eyes suddenly lit up, and looked at his girlfriend with a strange look, but he hadn't When he figured it out, the other party had returned to his original state.

    "But..." Xu Luofei pursed his lips.

    "It just so happens that Zihang ordered a lot, let's eat together." Yu Yaxin got up and pressed her on the seat, and then pinched her face, "What are you doing with my sister?"

    "Okay then, Thank you sister~" Xu Luofei said to her with a sweet smile, and when he turned to Cheng Zihang, the smile on his face dropped by at least eight points, "Thank you sister's boyfriend."

    Hearing her address, Cheng Zihang couldn't help laughing, "Why is the name so awkward, why don't you just call me brother Zihang?"

    Yu Yaxin's smile faded away, while Xu Luofei smiled halfway at him Pretending not to hear what he said, she quietly grabbed Yu Yaxin's sleeve with her little hand, "Sister, does this bowl of poplar nectar belong to my sister?"

    "Yes." Yu Yaxin's attention fell instantly. Transferred by her.

    "Then I'll take a bite~" Xu Luofei's eyes sparkled.

    Felt so cute by her greedy face, Yu Yaxin pushed her directly in front of her.

    Because the two of them didn't pay too much attention to food, often you would take a bite of mine and I would take a bite of yours, so Yu Yaxin didn't think much about it.

    But Cheng Zihang on the opposite side was different. Seeing Xu Luofei preparing to eat with the spoon his girlfriend had just used, he frowned, "May I order you another one?"

    "No need," Xu Luofei Looking at Yu Yaxin, her eyes were very focused, "Anyway, my sister can't finish eating, so I'll have a share with my sister."

    "It's not good for two people to eat a share...Anyway, I invite..." Cheng Zihang raised his hand slowly.

    Seeing that his gesture was to summon the waiter, Xu Luofei interrupted directly: "But my sister and I are girls, and I see girls who play well around me like this, they all eat the same ice cream  ̄"

    "Right? Sister  ̄" Xu Luofei pouted towards Yu Yaxin.

    "Yeah, it's okay, just eat mine." Yu Yaxin gave her a reassuring look, and said to Cheng Zihang, "Me and Feifei are girls, so don't worry about it, Zihang."

    Cheng Zihang She nodded embarrassingly, but heard her girlfriend add another sentence: "Anyway, Feifei and I usually eat like this in the store."

    Xu Luofei shook the spoon in his hand slightly, almost laughed, and hurried to the restaurant. A spoonful of poplar nectar was stuffed in his mouth to cover up.

    The face of the person opposite was not very good-looking, and he was trying to suppress a smile. The hand that was about to summon the waiter just now pinched his waist awkwardly, and his chest heaved slightly.

    Xu Luofei didn't want Yu Yaxin to find out, so she quickly tugged on her sleeve, "Sister, that cake should also belong to my sister, right?"

    Of course, she gestured to the only one that was touched.

    Cheng Zihang seemed to know that she was going to use Yaxin's fork, so he quickly suggested, "I'll get you a set of tableware." He

    thought that the problem should be solved now.

    But what I didn't expect was that Xu Luofei's expression changed as soon as he finished speaking and before he summoned the waiter, his lips trembled slightly, and tears welled up in his eyes in no time.

    Yu Yaxin found out immediately, and quickly took out a tissue to wipe her tears, and asked anxiously: "What's wrong with Feifei?"

    Xu Luofei fell on her shoulder, sobbed slightly, and whispered: "Does my sister's boyfriend hate me?"

    Yu Yaxin froze, then looked at Cheng Zihang suspiciously, and comforted her, "No, he usually looks like this, Feifei, you must have misunderstood something It's over..."

    Although the two spoke in a low voice, Cheng Zihang was less than two meters away from them, so how could he not hear them.

    He was still wondering why Xu Luofei burst into tears suddenly, when he heard her ask his girlfriend if he hated her.

    When he was puzzled, his girlfriend explained it to him, but Cheng Zihang still felt a little uncomfortable, and asked her: "What did I do? Why do I hate you?!"

    Xu Luofei heard him questioning like this, long The long eyelashes trembled, and the tears flowed out.

    She didn't say a word, she turned around and buried her head behind Yaxin's shoulder.

    Yu Yaxin even felt her body tremble violently.

    Impatient and distressed, she immediately vented her anger. While patting Xu Luofei's shoulder to comfort her, she looked at Cheng Zihang disapprovingly, "What are you doing? Why are you yelling at her so loudly?"

    Cheng Zihang looked puzzled, "Why didn't I yell at her?"

    "Then what are you doing so loudly? Didn't you scare her by yelling at her? She's just a child. You don't have to be so serious about eating the same food as me, right?" Yu Ya After Xin finished speaking angrily, she turned her head to coax Xu Luofei.

    Cheng Zihang's face was particularly ugly after being dumped by his girlfriend, but it's not his style to be angry with a girl.

    Besides, the other party was crying there, if he still insisted on such a trivial matter, he would not be a man anymore.

    The girlfriend on the opposite side wiped away Xu Luofei's tears and coaxed Xu Luofei softly. He had never been treated like this.

    Annoyed and annoyed, Cheng Zihang said perfunctorily, "Don't cry, what was wrong with me, can't I apologize to you?"

    Xu Luofei turned his head slowly, and Lihua said with rain: "I'm sorry, if you are If you blame me because I interrupted my sister's date with you, I'll leave right away."

    Cheng Zihang with a confused face: "?"

    So why did the question come to this?

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
78.5K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
130K 2.1K 74
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: η¦ζ°”εŒ…ηš„δΈƒι›Άε°ζ—₯子 AUTHOR: ζž—ι˜ΏεΎ‹ Tian Xiao is the real daughter who was replaced at birth. Before, there was a reborn girl who wanted...