The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

8

441 7 1
By MissXXX404

l

Chapter 8

    Xu Luofei was not such a gossip person, but a strong premonition told her that the funeral that Zhao Xuefeng attended should have a lot to do with the plot.

    She carefully recalled the content of the script, but unfortunately she only read it roughly before, and didn't read all the details.

    "Feifei, what are you looking at?" Li Yu asked softly when she saw that she was staring at the direction where the guest left just now.

    "No." Xu Luofei came back to his senses, still with that innocent expression, trying to dispel Li Yu's doubts with her cuteness.

    In fact, Li Yu was so cute that only her cute smiling face was left in her mind, and she basically forgot what she asked before.

    Yu Yaxin didn't come back at noon, but she ordered meals for the two of them through the delivery platform.

    Li Yu looked at Xu Luofei who was eating lunch in 'Lonely', and suddenly felt that the box lunch in his hand was not tasty.

    "Feifei..." She hesitated to speak.

    "What's the matter?" Xu Luofei stopped the chopsticks in his hand, one cheek was bulging, looking especially cute.

    Li Yu groaned in his heart for a while, and then said encouragingly: "The store manager is always very busy. I was the only one in the store before, and I was in charge of looking after the store, so I couldn't accompany the store manager out. It's different now that I have you..."

    Xu Luofei swallowed the food in his mouth, "It means let me watch the store, are you going out with my sister to do errands?"

    Li Yu was overwhelmed by her idea.

    "No, what I mean is, next time you can apply to the store manager, go out with her, and leave you alone in the store. I'm worried, and the store manager is even more worried." She couldn't laugh or cry.

    "Hey!" Xu Luofei's eyes lit up, "This is a good way, I'm really afraid that my sister will be bullied outside, next time I go out with her, I can protect her!"

    Looking at the eager expression on her face and the delicate and small body sitting there, and then thinking about the store manager's height of 1.7 meters and mature and stable personality, Li Yu sneered, "Yeah, you're right "

    Cat girl, use your cuteness to protect the store manager sister!

    So, in the afternoon when Yu Yaxin came back, Xu Luofei walked up to her under Li Yu's encouraging eyes, and told her about this proposal.

    "Follow me out?" Yu Yaxin hesitated for a moment, "It's not impossible, but it will be very hard if you follow me out."

    Hearing this, Xu Luofei held two limp cats like a kitten. Putting her fist on her chin, she begged, "Sister, I am not afraid of hard work. Besides, I am very satisfied to go out with my sister to gain knowledge..."

    Li Yu added in her heart: The point is that you can Go out with my sister.

    Thinking of the reason why Xu Luofei was recommended by her to come to the store, Yu Yaxin quickly agreed, "Okay, then I will tell you in advance next time I go out."

    For her, a college student who has not yet graduated, going out for a run, She can also experience in the society, which is also good for her future life.

    Because Xu Luofei looked like a child in front of her, Yu Yaxin almost ignored her identity as a rich girl.

    "Okay~" Xu Luofei had a bright smile on his face.

    Seeing her so easily satisfied, Yu Yaxin smiled helplessly and patted her head.

    The work of the flower shop is very easy, Yu Yaxin and Li Yu are very patient people, they are very careful when teaching her.

    Xu Luofei happily spent the afternoon.

    When it was time to get off work, Yu Yaxin left a little earlier.

    Judging by her appearance, she might have an appointment with Big Pig's Trotter. It seems that although something unpleasant happened yesterday, she was easily coaxed back by Big Pig's Trotter.

    Xu Luofei blinked and remained silent.

    Li Yu on the side already sighed and started to rain.

    It was rare to go home early, Xu Luofei held a plate of fruit, and picked out a movie to watch in the family screening room on the second floor.

    It is a popular romantic comedy recently.

    Seeing one third, a supporting role from inside attracted all her attention.

    Looking at her proficient coquettish skills in front of a certain man, her rainbow farts at her fingertips, and the tea smell that overflows the screen anytime, anywhere, Xu Luofei couldn't help but compare her with herself.

    Xu Luofei, who felt that her performance was no worse than hers, began to call the system: "Is all of you here? I have a question to ask you~" The

    system has not yet understood her routine. Hearing that she has a problem, it didn't come out for three seconds Just showed up.

    "What's the problem?" Its voice seemed very rigid, presumably it was trying to suppress Xu Luofei's whimpering with momentum.

    Xu Luofei didn't care what kind of voice it used at all, seeing it appearing in front of him, he invited it to watch a movie with great interest, "Everything~he is learning how to be a more successful green tea~you watch this one in this movie Female supporting role, if you compare with me, who is better?"

    Hearing her ending, the system couldn't help shivering.

    It endured for a long time, and finally decided to come out.

    "Xu Luofei! Why on earth are you targeting me?! You obviously don't treat other people like this!"

    Xu Luofei seemed to be taken aback by it, shaking on the sofa, and then shed tears without saying a word, and cleared the two lines Tears came out of the eyes.

    System: "..." I've seen through you!

    "Tongtong~Why are you so cruel to others? What did they do wrong? Didn't you let them maintain a weak personality? They have fulfilled your requirements, why are you still yelling at them?" The

    system felt its own control The core is almost overwhelmed by the word 'other'.

    "Ahhhh..." I couldn't take it anymore.

    It chooses to close itself and disappear into the air!

    Xu Luofei wiped away his tears, and smiled under the cover of watching a movie.

    If you don't disgust the system every day, you will feel that life is so boring.

    As for why the system said it should target it? A super narrow-minded fake green tea doesn't explain.

    After watching the movie, Xu Luofei was satisfied after discovering that her green tea character was set up very carefully.

    Just after she returned to the room, An Ke called and said that she had already got a general idea of ​​the shopping mall on the other side of the Music Fountain Square.

    There are quite a lot of people who are interested in this place, but with her financial strength, it is no problem to win a few shops.

    However, An Ke also found out about Yuan Shen's father, and Xu Shicheng also planned to win a floor in this mall.

    An Ke asked her, "Would you like to say hello to your father? This way, the operation will be more convenient."

    Xu Luofei thought of something, his eyes flashed, and his lips curled up almost invisibly, "No, he is him, I am me , you just need to follow the developer's planning process."

    After hanging up the phone with An Ke, Xu Luofei threw the phone on the bed with a half-smile.

    To tell the truth, although the original body has a green tea personality, she can treat the hero and his family well, but her end in the script is particularly miserable.

    She did indirectly cause the heroine to be abused physically and mentally, but the main reason for this matter is still the big pig's hooves.

    The results of it?

    The big pig's trotter said 'I misread her', and pushed all the mistakes onto Yuan.

    The most disgusting thing is that Yuan Chen's father also got involved, pushing Yuan Chen into the abyss of eternal doom.

    Thinking of the original body's 'brother' who appeared later in the script, Xu Luofei felt that she had to do something, after all, she was borrowing the original body's body now.

    She frowned, opened the drawer, and took out the virtual script given by the system, planning to take some time to read it in its entirety.

    The next day, she was woken up by a phone call.

    Said Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, I just mentioned Yuanshen's father to An Ke last night, and he called this morning.

    "Luo Fei, your mother doesn't seem to be feeling well lately, you go and take care of her." The voice over there was composed with a hint of worry that could be heard.

    In Yuanshen's memory, she and her mother probably didn't know Xu Shicheng's true nature.

    But Xu Luofei who knew the plot was different, "Dad, Mom is not feeling well, why didn't you stay by her side?"

    Didn't you claim to love her the most? Do you only love her family background and money?

    The other side was obviously choked by her natural words.

    Since childhood, Yuanzhen has liked this father the most, so he has always been a well-behaved and caring daughter in front of him.

    But after Xu Luofei came over, everything changed.

    The other side replied: "Father also wants to be with your mother, but he recently went abroad on a business trip..."

    Just a few words, and the rest doesn't need to be explained.

    Xu Shicheng thought that this daughter would answer 'yes' thoughtfully as before, but he heard the innocent girl's voice say: "But what is more important than mother? Dad will leave the matter to the people below and fly back Wouldn't it be enough to take care of mom?"

    After Xu Luofei finished speaking, she carefully analyzed the movement on the other side.

    She heard a small 'hoo' sound, obviously pissed off.

    If you look more carefully, there seems to be a small sound of children playing over there, which must have come from the original 'brother'.

    This Xu Shicheng is really not afraid of others' doubts, maybe he is determined to trust him.

    Without waiting for Xu Luofei to listen to anything else, he said, "Luofei, don't make trouble, this business is very important to Dad, so why don't you go and take care of your mother? Dad will give you some pocket money. "

    How much?" Xu Luofei followed his words and asked.

    "Huh?" There was no response.

    Xu Luofei has already found out his own data cable, connected the phone to the computer, then put the phone aside, and quickly started programming with his fingers.

    After a delay of two seconds, Xu Luofei asked again: "How much?"

    Maybe Xu Shicheng was wondering if he had heard it wrong, so he was stunned for a few seconds before tentatively asking: "Luofei, are you short of money recently?"

    "Lack!" Xu Luofei He answered without hesitation.

    "...Didn't your mother give you a lot of fixed assets, and the ones she bought for you..."

    "Dad, do you still remember Cheng Zihang? The young master of the Cheng family." Xu Luofei interrupted him, holding the The speed also slowed down.

    With a light tap of the finger on the Enter key, the small program just coded started to run, and the data changed again and again, and soon stopped, and then a small map appeared on the computer page, with a small red dot marked on the its directly above.

    Xu Luofei took a look and remembered the position.

    "The Cheng family?" Xu Shicheng over there was greatly touched, "What do you mean?"

    "Didn't I often play with the young master of the Cheng family when I was young? I met him last time..." Xu Luofei followed suit He only spoke half of what he said, leaving the rest to be understood by himself.

    Xu Shicheng was really fooled, "Does he still remember you? I remember he is not young now, is he? How old is he older than you?"

    "Yes, he is already 25, and he is in charge of the entire Cheng family. It's not a small company..."

    "That's it," Xu Shicheng was already excited, "Papa will transfer to you how much money you want, and get along well with Zihang, you know?"

    No one has seen it, and they have already called "Zihang" so intimately.

    Xu Luofei estimated the value in his mind, and quoted a price that was within Xu Shicheng's bottom line and would make his heart hurt, "30 million."

    "What? 30 million?"

    Xu Shicheng was about to say, "What are you going to do to ask for so much ?" ', was interrupted.

    "But brother Zihang is the prince of the Cheng family. If he doesn't dress up properly, how can he be worthy of him?" Xu Luofei said coquettishly with no expression on his face.

    "That's right, Luo Fei, you're right. Dad will ask the secretary to transfer 30 million yuan to you later." The excitement in Xu Shicheng's words almost overflowed.

    "Thank you daddy ̄Goodbye Dad ̄" Xu Luofei hung up the phone immediately after finishing speaking.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.3K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...
130K 2.1K 74
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 福气包的七零小日子 AUTHOR: 林阿律 Tian Xiao is the real daughter who was replaced at birth. Before, there was a reborn girl who wanted...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
17.7K 261 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...