The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

4

817 10 6
By MissXXX404

Chapter 4

    Back home, Xu Luofei stretched his whole body and looked at the motion sick system with a refreshed look.

    "Tongtong~What did you want to say to him just now?"

    System: "...Ugh..."

    "Oh, what's wrong with you, Tongtong?" Xu Luofei asked innocently.

    After about two seconds of silence, the system's voice spoke normally, "You are playing the role of a green tea female supporting role, and you must always maintain your weak personality!"

    "But... isn't she always soft and weak? "Xu Luofei frowned and said aggrievedly.

    I bother! You two-faced scheming girl! The system almost cursed out.

    "I reminded you to go to the dinner party today, why didn't you go?!" It started to talk about business, and still forgot to add a threat, "Do you have to start the punishment procedure before I can go through the plot?!"

    "But ..." Xu Luofei's lips pouted slightly, "Didn't they ask you all, you just said that you must maintain the character of the green tea female supporting role?

    " Hooking up with the heroine, and treating her so well!" the system condemned in an exasperated voice.

    "That's not right, I've seen a lot of green teas, they first became good friends with girls, and then took the opportunity to snatch their boyfriends from them~ Isn't this routine enough for green tea?"

    Xu Luofei turned his back to the system, the corner of his mouth There was a smile, and he continued to fool it with a nasty tone, "He has a good relationship with the heroine now, and when the time comes, he will snatch the big pig... the hero from her hand, won't it look more green?" The

    system always feels It seemed a bit wrong, but what Xu Luofei said seemed reasonable.

    It said in a harsh voice: "In short, the general plot must go. The heroine must be abused. After the abuse is over, wait until she and the hero have sex, and you can retire. Otherwise, I But I really won’t show you mercy! I don’t think you would want to try the feeling of being shocked by electricity.”

    Xu Luofei turned around and looked at the system with tears in her eyes, "She's just a weak girl, do you have the heart to beat me like this?" The

    system couldn't stand it anymore, and immediately hid and ran away.

    Almost laughed out loud, but Xu Luofei held back.

    the next day.

    As Xu Luofei who 'really found a true friend', of course he couldn't wait to go to the heroine's flower shop.

    The flower shop is not big, it already has Yu Yaxin and a female shop assistant.

    After Xu Luofei drove there, he first found a place to park the car, and then came to the flower shop to surprise Yu Yaxin.

    When the female salesperson entered the warehouse and Yu Yaxin squatted to arrange the bouquet with her back to the door, Xu Luofei slipped in quietly, covered her eyes with her hand from behind, and said in a low voice on purpose: "Guess what?" Who am I..."

    "Feifei, you're here so soon?" Even though Xu Luofei lowered her voice, that delicate aura still betrayed her, and Yu Yaxin guessed it right away.

    Xu Luofei threw himself on her shoulders, hugged her slender waist with his hands from behind, and leaned close to her ear, just facing Yu Yaxin who turned his head face to face.

    "Good morning sister, you are still so beautiful today."

    Yu Yaxin looked at her helplessly, "My clothes are dirty, get up quickly."

    "No, where is my sister's clothes dirty? The whole body smells like flowers~" Xu Luofei intentionally sniffed her hair.

    "Get up, don't make trouble, when the employees in the store are about to come out, I will introduce you first." Yu Yaxin was wearing rubber gloves, and the gloves were full of juice. There was no way to pull her away, so she had to find another reason .

    Xu Luofei let go of her obediently, and then helped her up.

    Yu Yaxin shook her head slightly, which immediately caught Xu Luofei's attention.

    "Is my sister hypoglycemic?"

    Yu Yaxin didn't expect her to be able to guess like this, and she didn't refute. She just said, "Most girls have a little hypoglycemia     .

    "

When she didn't answer, Xu Luofei became a little angry, and said with a pout, "It must be because of this, sister just wait for me."

    After she finished speaking, she ran out directly, and Yu Yaxin behind her didn't have time to stop she.

    After Xu Luofei left the flower shop, he searched around, bought a breakfast in the restaurant, and went to the supermarket to buy two packs of imported candies before returning to the flower shop.

    "Welcome!" The clerk who had come out of the warehouse and stood at the door said to her with a smile, but saw the girl in front of her hurriedly said 'Hello' and ran into the store.

    She looked back into the store, and saw this beautiful and lovely girl approaching her store manager, angrily handed her the things in her hand, and told her, "Sister, you must remember to eat breakfast in the future." "

    "Sister?" She remembered that the store manager seemed to say that she was an only child, so it might be a cousin or cousin.

    But the gene of the store manager's family is really good, and the younger sister is also so good-looking. The clerk thought to himself.

    Yu Yaxin patted Xu Luofei's head, "It's not that exaggerated, it's just that I just forgot to eat today, thank you Feifei."

    She put the breakfast aside and waved to the clerk to signal her to come in.

    "Xiaoyu, this is Feifei. Her full name is Xu Luofei. She will be helping out in the store recently. Please take care of her when I'm not around."

    He introduced the shop assistant to Xu Luofei and said, "This is Xiaoyu, an employee in the store. Her full name is Xu Luofei. It's called Li Yu, I may need to go out often, and I can ask Sister Xiaoyu for help."

    Xu Luofei's eyes flashed, "Okay."

    She suddenly moved to Yu Yaxin's side, motioned her to bow her head, and whispered in her ear, "But I don't want to call her sister, this name is exclusive to me."

    After listening, Yu Yaxin said helplessly He glanced at her with a smile, indicating that he knew.

    Here, after Xu Luofei finished talking to Yu Yaxin, she said to Li Yu as if nothing had happened: "Xiao Yu, please take care of me.

    " Apart from the mother, there are very few female characters who are sincere to the heroine. Of course, the main reason is that the female characters who appear in the script are usually the supporting female characters who surround the big pig's hooves.

    Sanguanzheng's girl is quite "marketable" in Xu Luofei's place. Although her attitude towards her can't be compared with the heroine, compared to other people, Xu Luofei is already very friendly.

    "Hello, hello." While Li Yu was a little cautious, there was joy on his face.

    The main reason is that Xu Luofei looks too delicate, like a cat girl who came out of a comic.

    She turned her head to look at her store manager, probably only an equally outstanding woman like the store manager standing beside Xu Luofei would not be overshadowed by her.

    Speaking of it... It felt like these two people...

    Some plots of novels she had read flashed through her mind, and then hurriedly stopped her thoughts that were not quite right.

    After getting to know each other, Xu Luofei urged Yu Yaxin to eat breakfast quickly.

    "There are also these two packs of candy in my sister's bag. If my sister is feeling uncomfortable, remember to eat a piece of candy." Xu Luofei stickily moved a chair and sat down next to Yu Yaxin, put his hands on the counter and stood there. Chin looked at Yu Yaxin eating breakfast.

    Yu Yaxin ate very gracefully, chewing slowly without making any noise.

    Just being stared at by Xu Luofei like this, she was still a little embarrassed to eat alone, so she handed a piece of snack to Xu Luofei's lips, "You, Feifei, have a piece too."

    Xu Luofei was not polite at all, wrapped up the dessert in one bite, and even 'accidentally' touched Yu Yaxin's fingernails with her lips.

    Her bulging cheeks wrapped in snacks, and a smile that seemed to be secretly pleased or embarrassed, was as cute as a little hamster that stole food.

    Li Yu watched the interaction between the two, and took a deep breath: "It's so cute!" thanks, thanks! It's over, it's over!

    Yu Yaxin didn't notice this, and turned around to see Li Yu looking at them with bright eyes, so she greeted her, "Feifei bought a lot, come over to eat with Xiaoyu."

    "I'm too full for breakfast, and I haven't digested it yet, you guys Eat." Let me get fuller. Li Yuhan laughed.

    Although the store manager already has a boyfriend, it doesn't prevent her from silently drinking CP in her heart.

    From Li Yu's perspective, after the two had a 'sweet' breakfast, the store manager began to give special guidance to Xu Luofei. The guidance included the prices of the items sold in the flower shop, the handling of flowers, the wrapping of bouquets, etc.

    Xu Luofei has a good memory, Yu Yaxin only said it once, and she remembered everything.

    But, sometimes, a smart persona is far inferior to a silly and sweet persona, making people feel more distance-free.

    She pouted 'unconsciously' and frowned a little.

    Yu Yaxin naturally noticed, "What's the matter?"

    "My sister is amazing." Xu Luofei smiled with a guilty conscience.

    "Is it too much to remember?" Yu Yaxin patted her head, "It's okay, take your time, next time Xiao Yu or I do it, you will watch from the side, and you will get started after watching too much. "

    Okay~" Xu Luofei said with a sweet ending.

    Seeing her innocent smiling face, Yu Yaxin subconsciously smiled back.

    Li Yu on the side: Keep going, don't stop, I can still smoke!

    The lunch was a takeaway ordered by Yu Yaxin, and the three of them ate in the shop.

    Xu Luofei still clings to Yu Yaxin affectionately, sitting with her, while Li Yu sits opposite them.

    With the two beautiful faces in the flourishing age, and the act of serving food intimately with each other, Li Yu unknowingly ate up the whole box of lunch that he usually couldn't finish.

    Until she touched her swollen belly and glanced at the flat stomach of the two who had eaten so much, she pinched her own flesh with tears in her eyes.

    There are no festivals recently, so there are not many guests today.

    The afternoon was basically spent on Yaxin's teaching, Xu Luofei's "serious" study, and Li Yu's watching CP.

    Yu Yaxin explained to Xu Luofei the flower language of each flower, and Xu Luofei listened with great interest.

    "The flower language of white roses is pure love." She gently prepared to pick one out of the vase.

    "Oh." Her outstretched hand bounced back.

    "What's the matter?" Xu Luofei held her hand anxiously, and watched a bead of blood emerge from her index finger, "My sister is bleeding!"

    Yu Yaxin walked into the flower shop, while Xu Luofei She was facing the door, and out of the corner of her eye, she just noticed a tall man walking in from outside the store.

    Xu Luofei subconsciously put Yu Yaxin's bleeding index finger into his mouth.

    Li Yu's heart: ah ah ah! The groundhog called. An angry voice sounded behind jpg

    , "What are you doing?!"

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
150K 1.9K 200
Author: Green Orange Lemon Tea Status: Serialization Update: 2024-03-2 Chapters: 1~200 https://www.uuks5.com/book/783303/ The daughter of a gangster...
108K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...
68.6K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/157/157610/ Author: Hemerocallis Demon Flower Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-10-24 Latest: Chapter 124 Extra...