The correct way for a green t...

By MissXXX404

Author: The fiercest assistant Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-01-24 Latest: Chapter... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117 End

1

3.2K 26 10
By MissXXX404

Chapter 1

    "Green tea female supporting system? What the hell?" Xu Luofei's face was full of indifference, and she combed her long, smooth black hair in front of the mirror, thinking that although this girl had the same face as her own, her hair was much bigger than her own. Take care of yourself much better.

    "It's not a thing, it's a system that can dominate your life." System 327 has a bad temper.

    Seeing that Xu Luofei was still acting foolishly, it began to threaten: "Either you die, or follow the plot according to my request, and I will send you back after the walk, you choose one."

    Xu Luofei paused, turned around, Look at this imposing virtual panel.

    As early as when she woke up from the girl's body, this so-called system had been nagging in her ears, making her want to chop it with a knife.

    After calming down three times in her heart, a smile appeared on Xu Luofei's face, with a kind of enchanting beauty, "Then how do you want me to go through the plot?"

    However, the system's attention was not on her face at all. "Didn't I tell you just now that you have to maintain the personality of the green tea female supporting role, which is completely unacceptable like you are now."

    "The green tea female supporting role is a kind of pure-looking and weak woman How can you win the love of the hero with your appearance? If you continue like this, I will have to start the punishment procedure of electric shock."

    Xu Luofei, who was getting angry when he heard this, flashed a dark light in his eyes, but the moment he raised his eyes, he changed into another A kind of expression, so pitiful, Lihua shed tears with rain.

    "Tongtong, why are you so fierce? I was just joking."

    A fresh and refined green tea smell emanated from the inside out.

    System: "..."

    Maybe it couldn't stand Xu Luofei's impact, it took a long time to recover, and threw a virtual book from the panel, "This is the script of this world, take a good look, remember Hold on, you must maintain the green tea character, I will hide beside you and stare at you all the time."

    Xu Luofei heard the meaning that it was about to disappear, and said quickly, "Tantong, don't worry, I still have a few questions I want to ask you     .

    "

It seems to be a bit gnashing of teeth.

    She innocently looked at the virtual panel, twirling a lock of hair around her fingers, "All, is it okay for people to just follow the character design of Green Tea? But this script is so thick, people can't read it all." You know, what people are most afraid of is studying."

    As we all know, Xu Luofei, who was born as a top student in a top university, never writes drafts when he lies.

    The system didn't know Xu Luofei at all, it just saw that she looked the same as Xu Luofei in this world, so it casually pulled her soul over.     "...It's best to follow the plot. The most important thing is to maintain the character design of the green tea female supporting role. If you deviate from the

    character design, I will directly wipe out your soul!"

, the system thought, as long as this character is not defeated, the plot will not deviate anywhere, so it is safe to hide.

    Watching the virtual panel disappear in front of his eyes, Xu Luofei showed a meaningful smile on his face.

    Carrying the book that the system just gave her, she walked to the lounge chair on the balcony of the bedroom and sat down.

    She had obtained the memory of the original owner when she woke up. As the system said, this is a very scheming green tea who knows how to use her pure and innocent appearance and very skillful language to win the favor of men. , and then use their pity for flowers to get what they want.

    Therefore, in the memory of the original owner, she has many friends of the opposite sex, but she is often rejected by the same sex.

    This is a personality completely different from Xu Luofei's, but it should be quite interesting to let her pretend. After all, she has already found a little bug in the few words she just said to the system.

    The script given by the system was actually a bad urban romance novel. Xu Luofei flipped through it casually, and found a series of plots in which big pig hoofs abused the heroine's body and heart. The partner, who plays the role in it, is the culprit who appears to be unintentional but is actually deliberate.

    Oh no, how could she be the culprit? Even without her, there are other black tea female supporting roles, black tea supporting female partners, white tea supporting female partners, etc. to play a leading role.

    How could the culprits be these female partners? Anyone who is really intelligent can see that this big pig's hoof is the source of all the sadistic dramas.

    Xu Luofei didn't care about these entangled plots that were constantly being cut and messed up, and went straight to the main theme and turned to the finale.

    The finale is: the male protagonist finally sees the true face of the green tea female supporting role, and resolves the misunderstanding with the female protagonist, and the two have a happy ending together sweetly.

    what? What did she see just now?

    She couldn't believe that this big pig's trotter was in charge of such a big company, but he couldn't even tell the tea smell that was about to overflow from the female supporting role.

    What are "Brother Zihang, I really didn't mean to kiss you", "Brother Zihang, did my sister misunderstand us", "Brother Zihang, I like you is my own business and has nothing to do with you", Such low-level green tea quotes, even a straight man of steel can sense something is wrong, right?

    Also, he abused the hostess so much, did the hostess forgive him so easily?

    With such a flowery face and such a gentle and kind personality, is it used to make the scumbag regret and ask for forgiveness at critical moments?

    Xu Luofei's mind was full of plants after reading it, it's too sloppy!

    She took a deep breath, looked at the name of the big pig's trotter in the book, slightly curled her lips, and smiled.

    According to the plot, today is the day to reunite with the hero.

    Yes, Yuanzheng and the male protagonist were childhood sweethearts when they were young, but later Yuanzheng's father failed in business investment, so the family went bankrupt and moved out of the rich area where the male protagonist lived.

    Because he was used to the high society's feasting and sensual life, Yuanzhen always wanted to re-enter this circle.

    Her green tea behavior is also developed from this.

    Originally, she was supposed to pass through a banquet tonight, pretending to bump into the male lead inadvertently, and then kicked off the appearance of the green tea female supporting role.

    Xu Luofei didn't want to follow the script, she remembered that it was said in the book that at this time the heroine had just been dating the hero, and she didn't accompany the hero to the dinner party, but went to a restaurant called 'Memory Square' for dinner .

    In their city A, there is only one restaurant named 'Yi Fang'.

    In order not to arouse the suspicion of the system, she didn't eat at noon, and only filled her stomach with fruit. After four o'clock in the afternoon, she drove out to go shopping. Of course, she chose Herring Street, which is the nearest to 'Memory Square'. .

    After shopping for about an hour, the system appeared, prompting her to leave for today's dinner.

    Xu Luofei said "Oops", clutching his stomach and shouting repeatedly that he was hungry.

    System: "Today's dinner party is the critical moment when the female lead and the male lead meet for the first time in the plot, you must follow the plot."

    Xu Luofei clutched his stomach: "Hey~ah, I'm really hungry~Anyway, at the dinner party for To maintain their image, and they can't eat anything, why don't they have a meal before going there in time~"

    System: "..." I always feel weird, but I don't really want to talk to this woman again.

    When looking up, Xu Luofei caught a glimpse of the word 'Yifang' written on the signboard next to him from the corner of his eye, smiled inwardly with satisfaction, and turned around, "Everything~If you don't speak, I'll treat it as if you agreed~ "

    Before the system had time to refute, Xu Luofei quickened his pace and entered the gate of the restaurant.

    Not a second later, a waiter came over and asked Xu Luofei if he wanted to eat.

    Xu Luofei glanced at the hall, the hostess's family is only well-to-do, and eating alone in such a high-end restaurant, naturally she wouldn't choose a private room.

    She quickly set her sights on the young lady with the best looks and the gentlest temperament sitting in the crowd.

    "I'll just take that seat." Xu Luofei pointed to the seat closest to the young lady's table, "There shouldn't be any reservations there, right?" The

    waiter glanced at the pure and beautiful Xu Luofei, and then at the table over there. After being brought to the seat by the waiter, Xu Luofei

    pretended to order a dish, then shrugged his nose, and slowly moved his head to the young lady's side "following the smell" , said coquettishly: "Wow, it smells so delicious~"

    After opening her head, Xu Luofei naturally asked the young lady: "Sister, what dish did you order? Can I share a table with you?" What?"

    Yu Yaxin never thought that she would meet such a lovely younger sister to strike up a conversation after having dinner at her favorite restaurant as usual.

    It's a pity that she is a woman and has a boyfriend.

    Looking at the girl's pure, clean and yearning eyes, Yu Yaxin was completely reluctant to refuse her, "It's ok, if you don't mind, you can eat with me, I haven't touched these dishes much yet."

    "Wow~" Xu Luofei Clasping her hands into a heart shape, she thanked her sincerely in her eyes, "Sister, you are so nice ~ thank you so much." The

    waiter watched her move and shifted her position very naturally, and sat next to the lady, with a face on her face. His smile was slightly stiff.

    Seeing this, Yu Yaxin smiled helplessly, and said to the waiter, "Can I add two more dishes, please?"

    "Okay." The waiter's smile immediately became natural again.

    How could Xu Luofei not have noticed these details, but if she acted as caring as the heroine, how could she take the opportunity to get close to this beautiful and gentle young lady?

    Pretending to be completely unaware of her little carelessness, Xu Luofei put her hands on the table and stuck her chin, tilted her head and looked at Yu Yaxin seriously, and sighed: "Sister, you are so beautiful, it is rare to see a long-haired girl. A girl who is prettier than me."

    Hearing her narcissistic and childish words, Yu Yaxin was amused to laugh, "My sister is not as good-looking as you."

    Xu Luofei has a palm-sized face with facial features Delicate and beautiful, plus she put on a more fresh and pleasant makeup today, looking at people with her head tilted like this, she is as delicate and cute as a puppet kitten.

    To be honest, this kind of appearance really kills both men and women.

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.8K 60
Yan Sisi accidentally fell into the water and realized that she was living in a chronicle. In the book, the heroine is her "cousin", a real daughter...
21.1K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
5K 78 15
Xia Shao was reborn back to her childhood days after saving an old man who fell into a frozen lake. In this life, she was standing on the starting li...
17.7K 261 34
Because Su Xia died so tragically, she was unwilling to be bound by the system and became a fake daughter who ran away from home under the guilt of t...