Low Stress: Bite Me (Jikook)

By StraightlyViolette

Navigating college as a freshman comes with more than one challenge for Jeon Jungkook. New school, new life... More

• Opening Note •
Chapter One: Hallo-Weekend Frights
Chapter Two: Pop Quiz
Chapter Three: Bite Me
Chapter Four: Unhealthy Attachments
Chapter Five: Bonded in Blood
Chapter Six: All For A Grade
Chapter Seven: Wash it Away
Chapter Eight: It's A Match!
Chapter Nine: Heal Me
Chapter Ten: Push and Pull
Chapter Eleven: Contemporary Solutions
Chapter Twelve: After Care
Chapter Thirteen: Something New
Chapter Fourteen: Mutual Destruction
Chapter Sixteen: The End of Us
Chapter Seventeen: Complications
Chapter Eighteen: Crescendo
Chapter Nineteen: Dance With Me
Chapter Twenty: Can You Hear Me?
Epilogue
• Final Bite •

Chapter Fifteen: Pinch Me

604 52 34
By StraightlyViolette

"Jimin's asleep." Jung Hoseok said as he opened Jimin's apartment door for Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, walking inside with his gym bag thrown over his shoulder. Namjoon invited him to a workout early in the morning and after a month without his workout sets, he was more than happy to train under someone who knew how to challenge a vampire's strength. Jungkook had showered at the boxing gym once his muscles had given out, heading over to Jimin's right after under the assumption that his boyfriend would still be asleep when he got there.

Jimin had stayed up late last night, texting Jungkook goodnight around three in the morning which meant he'd actually danced at Hoseok's studio for much later. A month's worth of dating was all it took for Jungkook to know Jimin pushed himself too far on days he texted so late. Jungkook wouldn't be shocked if Hoseok told him Jimin had only just got back to his apartment himself.

"I was meaning to ask you about that, actually." Jungkook said and Hoseok blinked.

"About Jimin's sleeping habits?"

Jungkook snorted. "No, I know those very well. I meant about when he stays late at your dance studio."

Hoseok's brows rose higher and Jungkook blushed slightly. Was he not supposed to know about the place?

"Um. Sorry, is that like a private thing or-"

"No, no I'm just surprised Jimin showed it to you. That practice room's like a sanctuary for him. I'm barely even allowed in there." Hoseok said as he grabbed two cups from his kitchen cabinet and poured Jungkook some water, handing it to him. He walked to his fridge next, taking out a bright red bag of blood and tearing it open with his teeth before pouring the crimson contents into the second cup. Jungkook felt nauseous at the wave of its scent, having to dig his nails into his palms to stay focused.

"So, about Hope World?"

"Well," Jungkook said, swallowing as the scent of blood overtook the room. God, he was hungry. It'd been two months since the Euphoria blood spree and a month and a half since Jungkook fed on Jimin. "Sorry, can you cover your cup?" Jungkook asked, digging his nails further as his fangs pushed into his lip. He craved the spree happening later tonight; a stranger's blood was going to taste like acid down his throat, but at least it'd calm the fucking thirst.

"Oh, right. Fuck, I'm so sorry. You're still a baby vamp." Hoseok said, throwing out the now empty bag and covering his cup with his hand. The second the scent was cut off, Jungkook heaved a breath of relief.

"Still getting the hang of it." Jungkook said sheepishly, relieved his fangs retracted. The extra weeks without feeding took a toll on him. He felt weaker, his head constantly heavy, and his throat was dry like sandpaper.

"You were saying?"

"I wanted to ask you if I could get an access key for your studio."

"Oh?" Hoseok said, nudging Jungkook towards his water. Jungkook drank it and it soothed the sharp thirst left from the smell of blood. Hoseok was patient as Jungkook finished the cup, watching with fascination over a new vampire's hunger. Meeting vampires outside of Jin's coven was always a strange experience; most people Jungkook knew were used to vampires of all stages. Was Yoongi's coven just really old?

"Jimin doesn't eat when he's there and then stays till the sun's back up." Jungkook said, getting back on track. "I was hoping for a key so I can drop food off or carry him back here when he passes out. Jimin will do anything but take care of his health when it comes to dance." Jungkook said.

Hoseok blinked in surprise before nodding in agreement. "Yea, he's a passionate one our Jimin. Not enough people pick up on that, actually."

"I think he just doesn't show how hard he tries to other people."

Hoseok smiled approvingly at Jungkook.

"So you're here to wake him up?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook nodded, putting the empty water cup in the sink and moving to wash it. Hoseok put his hand up to stop him, motioning for Jungkook to just leave it instead.

"He wanted me to make sure he gets out of bed since we're all grabbing BBQ later and then there's the spree afterwards. You're coming to barbecue, right?" Jungkook asked.

"And miss the first great friend-group get together? Never." Hoseok said with a smirk and Jungkook nodded. "Two princes, a feeder, a new couple, and a secret one? Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"The only people Taehyung and Yoongi are secret to are Jin and Joon."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, saying simultaneously with Jungkook: "but they're just fucking."

The older vampire snorted.

Speaking of Yoongi, Jungkook barely crossed paths with the vampire prince. Taehyung and Yoongi's Friday night meet ups had grown into multiple night occurrences; if Taehyung wasn't with Jungkook, it was easy to guess with who else he was spending his time with. But Jungkook never seemed to run into the prince himself. Even Jimin mentioned Yoongi was at the apartment less and less.

Hoseok took a sip from his cup, almost subconsciously. The metallic scent pulled Jungkook's thoughts away from Yoongi and back to the blood in the room.

He was glad Namjoon was brutal in his workouts; the muscle exhaustion made it easier to ignore the blood thirst. He'd gotten in the routine of working out exceptionally hard on days he'd spend a lot of time with Jimin to keep a level mind around him. Jimin's pulse was a constant thrum in Jungkook's ears and the wave of iron from Hoseok's blood bag made him yearn for Jimin's blood like a puppy begging for a bone.

Since he started dating Jimin, a small part of Jungkook was glad his prince and Namjoon were away doing whatever the fuck Jin does when he's not with them. Seeing Jin with his feeder caused Jungkook's head to spin. Whenever Jungkook danced around the subject of feeding off Jimin again, Jimin seemed to shut down and he'd instantly redirect the conversation. Isn't it enough we're just us for now?

But it wasn't enough. Not really. Because there was a connection between them that went beyond just romance. Something rare and precious. He knew Jimin felt it too. He wouldn't keep pushing Jimin to explore the supernatural side of their relationship if Jimin wasn't ready, but they shouldn't ignore it completely either.

Hoseok's eyes start to turn gold as he sipped his drink, but it was a duller, more copper color. More like a deep honey than a blazing gold. He nodded at Jungkook, heaving to the couch.

Jungkook jumped the strap of his gym bag over his shoulder, taking it as his cue to leave. Just as he started to, Hoseok's usually bright expression turned incredibly thoughtful.

"Has he talked to you about October yet?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook frowned. Jimin hadn't mentioned anything about October - which was nearly five months ago now. The confusion must have been written on his face because Hoseok nodded as if the expression was confirmation enough.

"I'd ask him about it." Hoseok shrugged, turning the TV on. "He talks about you a lot, you know. You make him happy, Jungkook. It's surprising since you're this bundle of energy that's so opposite Yoongi in every way but, for what it's worth, I'm rooting for you."

Jungkook blushed, holding onto his bag tighter. "Thanks." He said simply and rolled his shoulders back again to feel that comforting sore pain. It wasn't often that Jungkook spoke with Jimin's friends one on one. It felt like getting praise from an older brother and scratched an itch in the back of Jungkook's mind that lingered since he'd officially turned and separated from his family. Self-conscious over the thought, he rushed to Jimin's room, opening the door with a quick swing, and happy to hear it shut behind him.

Jimin was snoring. Jungkook grinned because not only was it almost one in the afternoon, but Jimin was sprawled out with his covers half on him, curled in the first hoodie Jungkook had given him. The black fabric swallowed him, the little bunny ear logo barely poking out of the sheets.

At the sound of the door, Jimin opened one of his eyes and a soft smile spread on his lips. He shifted the covers off, waiting for Jungkook to join him, with absolutely no indication that he was getting out of bed any time soon.

"You're here." Jimin said sleepily and Jungkook laughed. He put down his gym bag before walking over to Jimin's bed. His boyfriend hummed as Jungkook crawled on top of him, Jungkook kissing Jimin's cheek before laying down next to him and pulling the covers over them both. Jimin curled into Jungkook's chest, a sleepy smile on his face like he was having a good dream as Jungkook wrapped him up in his arms.

It didn't take long for Jimin to shift his back to Jungkook's chest. Jimin waited a second then physically lugged Jungkook's arm around Jimin's waist like he was frustrated Jungkook hadn't reached for it yet. Jungkook laughed at that, squeezing Jimin closer to him and resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder as the shorter boy starting to fall back into his nap.

"Jimin, you gotta wake up soon." Jungkook said into Jimin's ear.

"Ten more minutes. I sleep better when you're here." Jimin answered and Jungkook melted, closing his eyes and focusing on the rhythm of Jimin's breathing to lull him to sleep.

* * *

A two-hour nap wasn't in Jungkook's plan for the day. Yet, there they were, getting ready for a dinner that was happening in a couple hours, with Jimin only just now getting out of bed.

"You're terrible at your job." Jimin said, pecking Jungkook on the lips. Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed as Jimin walked in boxers and a towel thrown over his shoulder. Jimin laughed as Jungkook reached for his hips, pulling him between Jungkook's legs.

"Want to shower with me?" Jimin asked and Jungkook tried to keep the surprise from his face. Sleeping next to him with blood on his mind was one thing, showering another.

Jimin frowned. "Come on, at least watch."

Jungkook laughed, hoping the sound hid the uncertainty from his face.

Jimin took Jungkook's silence as a sign to stop pushing. He walked to his closet and pulled out a Dior necklace with a tangled chain, handing it to Jungkook instead. When Jungkook raised a brow, Jimin just kissed his cheek.

"I take really long showers and you get bored easily when you're alone. So, my beautiful, talented, loyal, smart, so easily bored when alone boyfriend, want to untangle it so you don't lose your mind while I'm gone?"

Jungkook snorted but grabbed the necklace. Comebacks danced on his tongue, but Jimin was right. He would lose his mind just sitting in the room with nothing to do. Jimin smiled cutely, kissing Jungkook on the head before walking to the bathroom across from his room. He left the door slightly open in case Jungkook changed his mind.

When the water turned off almost an hour later, Jungkook was halfway through fidgeting with the necklace chain, surprised how much time untangling it could fucking consume and how much he wanted to say fuck it to the rest of the day until he won against it. He sighed, setting the half-completed mess on Jimin's bed side, knowing the necklace would now be equally on his mind as the blood spree. Then, he headed to the bathroom like a lost puppy.

Jimin smiled warmly when Jungkook pushed the door open. He had a toothbrush in his mouth, hair wet against his head. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's hips, placing a kiss on Jimin's shoulder. He admired Jimin's gorgeous back and the beautifully healed tattoo of moon phases going down Jimin's spine, smiling at the memory of them getting it together weeks ago.

Jimin laughed, spitting out the tooth paste and rinsing his mouth before turning in Jungkook's grip so that he was facing him. His lashes flicked down to Jungkook's lips.

"Jimin," Jungkook said, voice low, "you just showered. You'd have to shower again if we do anything right now."

"Is it the dinner tonight? It's the first time we're all hanging out together, so I'm nervous about it too. It could loosen us up a bit." Jimin said.

Jungkook shook his head, leaning it against Jimin's forehead. He was excited for Jimin to meet Jin and Namjoon tonight, for their friend groups to merge more. Their lives were starting to entangle like the Dior necklace.

"It's hunger." He explained.

"Want to go rough? It might help." Jimin offered and Jungkook blinked. Then, Jimin added: "or if you can control it unsupervised, I'm okay with you drinking a little from me. But you have to be absolutely sure you'll be able to stop. I need you to promise me you'll be able to stop."

"I'm not sure I can." Jungkook replied honestly with a heart that would never beat again begging to race in his chest.

"Take the thirst out on my body then." Jimin offered, leaning up and hovering his lips over Jungkook's. "Exhaust the itch till dinner."

"What if you don't like it? What if I hurt you?"

"Jungkook, it's okay. I like everything you do." Jimin said, reaching under Jungkook's shirt and pulling the fabric off of him. Jimin smiled as he took Jungkook's body in, tracing every freckle and muscle dip like Jungkook was a painting he was admiring.

"I'm a very lucky boyfriend." Jimin said and finally Jungkook cracked a smile of his own. Jimin took a step forward, causing Jungkook to stumble back till his back hit the bathroom wall. Jungkook shuddered as Jimin's hand found his hip. Slowly, Jimin rose on his tippy toes and connected his lips with Jungkook's.

Instantly, like a dam breaking, Jungkook melted into it and wrapped Jimin up in his arms. Jimin sucked on Jungkook's bottom lip, just barely biting at it, and Jungkook moaned through the kiss when Jimin slipped in his tongue.

Jimin hummed, his back arching as Jungkook's hand went into Jimin's hair, tangling in it. The kiss deepened and the words fell away from them both. Jimin was right about the thirst: the taste of Jimin alone was enough to melt the cry for blood from his system. It was replaced by a deep, frightening, need to keep Jimin as close to him as possible.

The kisses were passionate, their movements exhausting from the intensity, like neither could physically get enough of the other. Jimin started to pant and Jungkook pressed his body against him, making them stumble back towards the bathroom counter. Jimin's hand went to Jungkook's bicep, nails digging into it as he strengthened the kiss, rushing to catch his breath whenever their lips would pull away.

"You're sure about this?" Jungkook panted.

"Yes." Jimin said, reaching to close the bathroom door shut. Jungkook locked it, praying that Hoseok left the apartment already. Jimin seemed to echo the same sentiment as he turned around in Jungkook's grip. 

"Guess you'll have to find a way to keep me quiet." He said and Jungkook smirked, leaning down to kiss each moon tattoo down Jimin's spine and loving the way Jimin shivered after each kiss. He came back up, sucking on Jimin's neck where he could easily hide a hickey later. Jimin moaned at the simple kiss alone, legs stretching beneath him and Jungkook grinned at how such a small from him touch could unravel Jimin.

He trailed his fingers down Jimin's back, digging the tips of his nails in as he went. Not enough to hurt him but enough to cause Jimin to shudder in surprise.

Give in. Feed. a voice said in the back of Jungkook's mind. Just give in.

So Jungkook did, but not like the supernatural voice intended. Jimin gasped as Jungkook bent him over the bathroom counter. His hand went to Jimin's ass, squeezing it as his frame towered behind Jimin's slim, dancer own. He went back to sucking on Jimin's neck, working on the same hickey, as he began to stretch Jimin out with his fingers.

"Fuck," Jimin said as Jungkook's free hand stayed on Jimin's lower back, keeping him bent over the bathroom sink. He let himself get lost in the feeling of Jimin underneath him, of Jimin craving him, calling out for him, and it was enough to both rival his blood thirst and mold with it.

"Quiet, remember?" Jungkook said into Jimin's ear. He brought his free hand from Jimin's back near his mouth, brushing his thumb against Jimin's lower lip and pushing it messily before slipping three fingers. "Suck." He said and Jimin moaned, doing as he was told. Jungkook pulled his other hand out of him, holding onto the bathroom ledge as he slipped himself inside Jimin. He pushed his fingers deeper into Jimin's throat, right where he just could just start to gag on them.

He could feel Jimin gasp out against the fingers in his mouth and Jungkook smirked. He didn't give Jimin any warning before he started to thrust, pushing himself inside with enough force to rock Jimin against the bathroom counter. Jimin moaned out, reaching for something to hold onto and finding the back of Jungkook's neck behind him. Jungkook took his free hand to Jimin's hip, keeping his tongue between his teeth, as he pushed in again and again, getting lost in the rhythm and using more force each time.

He couldn't stop. Going over and over and over again, feeling like he was tearing the blood thirst physically apart each time he slammed into Jimin who was barely hanging on underneath him. Jungkook's grip was rough on Jimin's waist, digging so far into his skin that a bruise was sure to form under each finger.

Finally, he felt himself nearing a release and Jimin nodded in the mirror to show he was feeling the same. With a final push they both unraveled, falling onto the bathroom floor.

"Fuck." Jimin said. His lips were mess, there was spit on his chin and his hip was blooming with bruises.

Jungkook's head hit the bathroom wall as he sat against it and he closed his eyes, desperately trying to get his breathing under control. He felt Jimin come over and sit down next to him, gently pulling Jungkook's head to rest on his shoulder and his fingers shifted through Jungkook's soft hair. They stayed like that for a while, Jimin's hand in Jungkook's hair and Jungkook's eyes closed as he rested against him.

"Let's clean up, hm?" Jimin said gently, kissing the side of Jungkook's head.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said weakly, his body felt so worn out he could barely stand up. "I didn't mean to - did I hurt you?"

Jimin laughed, pulling Jungkook from the floor and leading him into the shower. He grabbed some body wash and started to wash Jungkook's chest and arms as the water turned on.

"See, showering with me isn't so bad." Jimin joked. His touch was gentle, almost loving, as he worked.

"Jimin." Jungkook said again, finally opening his eyes.

"You've never hurt me, Jungkook." Jimin answered, looking up at him intensely. "I -" Jimin started then stopped, taking the body wash and starting to coat his own body. A pang of guilt hit Jungkook when he glanced at the bruise now forming on Jimin's waist. When Jimin saw where Jungkook was looking, he pressed a small, soft kiss on Jungkook's cheek. "I trust you, Jungkook."

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and Jimin's hand found his, intertwining their fingers as the shower water hit Jimin's back.

"Let's talk tonight." Jimin said. "Grab dinner with our friends, get you fed so your body can rest, and then I have something I want to share with you."

Jimin smiled when Jungkook agreed then handed over the body wash for Jungkook to wash the rest of himself.

"Bets on who's going to kill who tonight?" Jimin joked. "I'm putting my money on me killing Taehyung for making too many sex jokes about us."

"Jimin." Jungkook said, grabbing Jimin's chin and forcing him to look up at him. "Thank you, for everything. For taking care of me. For the sex and this whole thing you're doing now and just in general."

Jimin smiled self-consciously, nodding. "You don't think Hoseok heard us, right?"

Jungkook finally snorted, pushing Jimin out of the water and Jimin laughed, whining about being kicked out of his own shower. When Jimin teased that maybe Jungkook wanted Hoseok to hear, Jungkook flipped him off, saying he should wash his mouth out with soap and then they should find Hoseok and power wash his ears if he hadn't left yet. Jimin swatted Jungkook's hand, pushing the middle finger back down, laughing so hard that he would have characteristically fallen out of a chair were he seated in one.

Tangling together, that's what was happening between them. As they finished getting ready and started to head out to dinner, Jungkook thought how he really liked the feeling of it.

_______

A/N:

Don't worry, don't worry, it won't always be fluff. Change is exciting, right?

Also a small heads up!  The next couple chapters might be a bit shorter.

Question: were you team Edward or team Jacob?

- Vio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
3.3K 300 12
Park Jimin is a struggling college student with way more problems then exams and homework. Jeon Jungkook couldn't be more privileged and has no idea...
47.2K 1.4K 13
where jimin is a famous singer and jungkook is a normal college student. one day their two different lives pass over and they fall in love Contains:...
79.7K 3.4K 18
College freshman Jeon Jungkook's life revolves around a secret no one can ever know about him. But what happens when his attractive roommate finds ou...