Rudra-Nandani

By magicallovely

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and bl... More

Nandani
Rudra
Rudra-Nandani
T R A I L E R
✨Spotify Playlist✨
1 ~ He Is Back
2 ~ I want Him To Touch Me
3 ~ The Night
4 ~ Swayamvar
5 ~ The Virginity Test
6 ~ Rudra's Anger
7 ~ The Final Warning
8 ~ Nandani Convinces Raj
9 ~ The Guest's Arrived
10 ~ Nandani Missing Rudra
11 ~ Rudra Meets Aahil
12 ~ The Haldi Ceremony
13 ~ The Sensual Haldi
14 ~ The Result of Virginity Test
15 ~ Nandani Gives a Scar to Rudra
16 ~ Rudra is Hurt
18 ~ He Won
19 ~ The Wedding
20 ~ The Promises
21 ~ The Grand Welcome
22 ~ The First Night Together
23 ~ The Bath Together
24 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
25 ~ Nandani Got Angry
26 ~ Rudra's Harsh Truth
27 ~ The Intense Kiss
28 ~ Rudra Massages Nandani's Back
29 ~ Nandani Marked Rudra
30 ~ Rudra and Nandani's fight
31 ~ Nandani Seduces Rudra
32 ~ Nandani Knows About Rudra's Control
33 ~ Rudra is Angry
34 ~ A Sensual Moment
35 ~ The Commitment
36 ~ Nandani Told the Truth
37 ~ Nandani Interrupts Rudra's excercise
38 ~ Rudra in Delimma
39 ~ A Sensual Argument
40 ~ Nandani Tried to Sneak Out of the Palace
41 ~ Nandani and Rudra's Fight
42 ~ The Sensual Apology
43 ~ A Sensual Request by Nandani
44 ~ The Punishment
45 ~ Rudra Almost Lost His Control
46 ~ Nandani Decides to Sell Her Assets
47 ~ The Peace Treaty
48 ~ Nandani Opened Up His Heart
49 ~ Rudra Only Wants Nandani
50 ~ Rudra Gives a Sensual Gift To Nandani
51 ~ Nandani Leaves for Her Home
52 ~ Nandani Went Insane
53 ~ Rudra Made a Decision
54 ~ Daadi-sa Wants That Ornament
55 ~ Rudra Realises The Truth
56 ~ Rudra Apologizes to Nandani
57 ~ Rudra Wants To Suck
58 ~ Nandani Said 'No'
59 ~ Rudra Teased Nandani
60 ~ Rudra and Nandani Leaves Back To Suryagarh
61 ~ Consent
62 ~ A Night To Remember
63 ~ A Night To Remember II
64 ~ Abhinandan Is Back
65 ~ Rudra Leaves Nandani
66 ~ Rudra Got Kidnapped
67 ~ The Fight
68 ~ Rudra Wants Nandani To Leave
69 ~ Rudra Denied To Meet Nandani
70 ~ A Night Before Departure
71 ~ Rudra Nandani Have Some Fun
72 ~ Rudra Dresses Up Nandani
73 ~ Rudra Loses Control
74 ~ Surgami Dev Attacked Rudra
75 ~ The Mystery Of Ninth Chamber
76 ~ Nandani Met Abhinandan
77 ~ Rudra Untangles Her Hair
78 ~ 1 Million Special Update (17+)
79 ~ The Birth Control
80 ~ Wedding Invitation
81 ~ His Little Seductress
82 ~ The Need of Seduction
83 ~ The Crowning Ceremony
84 ~ The Beginning Of The Night
85 ~ The Young Night
86 ~ The Truth About Chandramukhi
87 ~ Under the Rain
88 ~ Ranvijay's Haldi and Mehndi
89 ~ Ranvijay's Wedding
90 ~ Nandani Talks to Ranvijay
EPILOGUE
Q And A

17 ~ The King Left

129K 7.9K 963
By magicallovely

900+ Votes fasttt!!!

Nandani POV

"That means, you will sleep with anyone?  my uncle, an old man?"

He asked and I stared into his eyes.

"Yes, because you made that impression of mine towards the world by doing such a disgraceful thing,"

His hand tightened on my neck and he gritted his teeth muttering slowly.

"Do not provoke me to do anything you will regret,"

And, I tried to push him away from me. But, he was fast enough to hold my wrist and turn them behind me to pull me closer to him.

I looked into her eyes and he was staring back into mine. His gaze was intense, sharp and daring. His eyes were tearing up and he held both of my hands with his one hand and used the other to cup my neck.

"I left you because I could not marry you,"

He exclaimed and I chuckled.

"With a letter in which you called me a scar, precisely a disgrace to my family because I was in love with you,"

He clenched his jaw and pulled me even closer, our breaths were fighting each other and he replied.

"It was not about you but about your parents,"

I gulped and exclaimed back.

"And, I am about my parents. I am them, no different than them and you also think so because you used me for revenge,"

He softened his hold on my neck and pressed his forehead against mine after leaning forward a little.

"I am sorry. Fine, I am so sorry..." he inhaled a breath "but please say that it was a joke. Please, I cannot accept it, survive it, breathe it, please,"

I pulled my head back and tried to push him away slowly.

"What you saw was real and do not you dare think about kidnapping me. You have already ruined my life enough. Just go away,"

I tried to say and he nodded looking at me.

"So you slept with him just to take revenge?"

He asked and I looked at him with soft eyes the much as possible.

"No, it was not about revenge. But, it was about how you feel when the person you care about makes you realise how it feels to be in love with someone who is a disgrace to you. You tried to hurt my parents by disgracing me. Might you like to tell me now, how do you feel when the person whose name is written on your wrist is now a disgrace to you,"

I said and he walked closer, cupping my face to make it look into his eyes.

"You will never be a disgrace to me, understand,"

I inhaled a sharp breath and gulped looking into his eyes.

"And, when I will get pregnant with his baby?"

I said and touched my stomach lightly.

He pulled me even closer and I turned my face sideward a little with the close proximity. His forehead touched the side of my head and I heard his hurt yet dangerous voice muttering in my ear with absolute anger in his tone.

"I will burn this whole world, myself and you too if you dare get pregnant with his baby, with anyone's baby, understand,"

My stomach twisted very wrongly and my lashes suddenly felt heavier. I felt like butterflies and he slowly turned my face to make me look at him. My lashes feel heavy to stay open resulting in frequent blinking.

He caressed my neck and cheek lightly and inhaled a deep breath while asking in a slow and gentle voice.

"Now, please, stop lying and tell me that you did not do anything with him,"

His voice was making me feel weak in my knees and I felt like getting hot right now. My lips parted and a shiver ran down my spine making me sigh with the lack of breath and tremble with the racing heartbeats.

But, now my brain was telling me to say the truth but my heart for the first time did not want to trust him. My heart was not allowing me to make him feel good. He should know that everyone has a heart and it hurts everyone, including me.

"No, I am not lying,"

I said and he immediately left with a jerk. I pressed my hands against the bed to support myself. I saw his eyes burning with anger and he stared taking a few steps backwards from me.

I gulped looking at him and he turned to open the door and leave me alone.

Tears collected in my eyes and I immediately pressed my palm against my lips to stop myself from crying. I did not know but seeing him like that, seeing the tear that fell from his eyes suddenly made my heart ache.

But, no, I could not give up. A woman's heart was not an object to play with. One moment, you do not care about grace or disgrace and suddenly you become a saint to remind others about grace or disgrace.

This was not okay, at least not for me. He had to understand that women also have feelings and how it feels when someone plays with their emotions. That I have emotions.

I inhaled a sharp breath to calm myself down and moved over to the bed to catch some sleep. My eyes stared at the root top designs one last time of the palace, which I called home for more than twenty years of my life. And, suddenly I would be homeless.

I chuckled at the thought and washed a lone tear that fell from my eyes and closed my eyelids to fall asleep.

I woke up early in the morning and moved out of my chamber to take the round of the whole Palace like I always used to do.

It was my wedding day today and I did not know who my husband would be until my wedding happened.

Walking on the fogged grass barefoot sent soothing waves through my body and I could find a sense of peace within me. I sat in the middle of the garden and closed my eyes inhaling a deep breath. The cold chilling morning breeze travelled down my nose and I instantly felt a little lighter.

Never in my whole life have I lied, well, I did try so many times but never succeeded. I and lies were the poles apart but yesterday when Rudra asked me about the truth I just could not tell him the truth. I did not know how hurt or irreparable I was now that the lies which once used to frighten me the most suddenly became my biggest escape.

"Nandani,"

Suddenly, Suman's slow voice caught my attention and I opened my eyes to look at her. She sat beside me and spread her arm around my shoulder, patting it slowly.

"You know, to have courage like you is just my dream,"

I smiled weakly looking at her and I asked in a slow voice.

"Where is he?"

She inhaled a breath deeply and replied.

"Do not know, he left last night and no one saw him since then,"

I nodded and closed my eyes, palming my face lightly.

"You look worried,"

She said and I lifted my gaze to look at her.

"No, I am fine,"

I tried to say and she looked into my eyes.

"Nandani, if I will ask you something. Will you tell me the truth?"

I nodded and she lowered her gaze to look at my henna-inked hands.

"Do you love Rudra that much?"

My lips weakly spread into a slight smile and I looked at my henna.

"What do you think the colour of my henna is interpreting?"

She looked sharply at the dark version of my henna-inked hand and said in a slow voice.

"Well, I can see that you will be loved immensely and you should be, actually. I mean, I was just six years old when I met you. And, since then our friendship grew deeper and not even for once you made me feel that I am your maid, not a friend. Nandani, you treat people very differently. I mean you never distinguished between rich or poor, I have seen you sharing food with the children of low-staff maids. You deserve all the love that exists in this world. I do not know what is in the box of the future but I will pray whatever it is, it should be the love and respect you deserve, truly deserve,"

She exclaimed in a slow voice and my eyes filled with tears.

"Love is not a simple game. It is not a hit-and-trial. When you love, you have to love the bad too, you have to love the negative too and love is all about making the one perfect instead of finding a perfect one. Otherwise, there is no love, when its love its nothing else. Inside me, it is present in the form of fire that is burning me and my love for him. It is not a simple game, never a simple one,"

My lips spoke themselves and she furrowed her eyebrows looking at me.

"It seems complicated,"

I smiled weakly.

"Yes, it is, now,"

The silence followed after that and when the sun first ray of the sun fell on my face, I welcomed it with my spread arms and positivity.

"We should go now,"

Suman said and I nodded looking at her.

Coming back to my chamber, I took a quick bath and offered my prayer to God.

Just when I finished the prayers, there was a loud knock on the door and I immediately walked towards it to open it.

My sight fell on my mother panting and I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her.

"What happened? Why were you running?"

I asked and she stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

"The King,"

She was trying to catch her breath and I just stared blankly at her to listen to what was she saying.

"What happened to the King?"

I tried to ask and she tried to calm down her breath.

"The King had to leave,"

She managed to say and I immediately asked.

"What??"

She nodded and finished.

"Yes,"

"Where? Why? What happened? Everything okay?"

I tried to ask and she inhaled a deep breath.

"I do not know but it was kind of urgent, he left at midnight,"

"And, wedding?"

I asked and she sighed.

"He said, he will come back on time, and asked us to not worry,"

I did not know hearing it suddenly was making me feel anxious. I did not know where Rudra was, and now the King was not here either. What the hell was happening?

"So now?"

I asked and she lifted her one eyebrow signalling she did not know.

"Well, I am wishing that he would never come back,"

I shot her a glare and she looked at me.

"What?? Is not your little fantasy not over yet?"

She asked and I irritatingly muttered.

"It is not my fantasy. It is the best thing to do,"

And, suddenly she inhaled a deep breath and looked into my eyes.

"Nandani, can I ask you a question?"

I nodded and she asked me in a slow voice.

"What if Rudra kidnapped him? I mean he was planning to kidnap you,"

The moment she finished, my eyes came out of the socket and I turned shocked.

He was not planning to kidnap me but the King.

But, wait.

"But, the King left us with the message. Was it a letter or his own words?"

I asked and she replied.

"His own words to your father,"

I inhaled a sharp breath.

"Now, that means we should wait for him and continue doing what we are doing. Because I do not think Rudra will interrupt now,"

She furrowed her eyebrows and asked me in a slow voice.

"And, how are you so sure?"

I gulped nervously and muttered in a slow voice.

"That's a little secret,"

She looked at me with suspicion and asked.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, I swear, nothing, trust me,"

She furrowed her eyebrows even more and exclaimed.

"Alright, now you better get ready because then all this decorations and excitement will be ruined before time,"

She chuckled at the end and I did not know but I was feeling something strange.

Was she hiding something?

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book!

Love you all ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 8.5K 41
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
102K 4.8K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...
6M 208K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...